AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-05-01, 19:32   Link #381
Gin
*Artist

i would like to request a thread that contains a poll to decide if should have a weakest captain thread
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 19:38   Link #382
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyte View Post
i would like to request a thread that contains a poll to decide if should have a weakest captain thread
Logical.
And after we will get the results remove it.

Although with manga at this stage,it will be hard to vote for weakest captains later...
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-02, 17:33   Link #383
Gin
*Artist

We should have a favorite villain/bad guy/antagonist thread
Old 2009-05-02, 23:53   Link #384
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyte View Post
We should have a favorite villain/bad guy/antagonist thread
We should have live chickens roaming around looking for worms. Here is the deal: whenever you are making a request for a thread, make sure you have an opening post to go along with your post, so your request may be considered. Right now, what I get from your request is that you want a list-generating thread. Those kinds of thread won't be considered most of the time. Bleach's huge cast also don't allow too many of your-favorite type thread. Unless you have a good, specific opening post along with your request that will make the case why we should make an exception, these request for these type of threads won't be considered.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-02, 23:56   Link #385
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
We should have live chickens roaming around looking for worms. Here is the deal: whenever you are making a request for a thread, make sure you have an opening post to go along with your post, so your request may be considered. Right now, what I get from your request is that you want a list-generating thread. Those kinds of thread won't be considered most of the time. Bleach's huge cast also don't allow too many of your-favorite type thread. Unless you have a good, specific opening post along with your request that will make the case why we should make an exception, these request for these type of threads won't be considered.
k sorry
Old 2009-05-05, 05:08   Link #386
kitten320

I have a question...do we have a poll for favourite male character?

I somehow can't find any
Old 2009-05-05, 05:10   Link #387
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I have a question...do we have a poll for favourite male character?

I somehow can't find any
Considering how big of a cast Bleach has, you need to be specific. Try to list all the male characters in Bleach, and you will have a basic idea why there isn't a generic favorite-male-character poll.
Old 2009-05-05, 05:27   Link #388
kitten320

Quote:
Considering how big of a cast Bleach has, you need to be specific. Try to list all the male characters in Bleach, and you will have a basic idea why there isn't a generic favorite-male-character poll.
Well I did try to search for Renji and Zaraki... and I asked 'male', but nothing was found

Although there is bunch of polls about females!
Old 2009-05-05, 18:13   Link #389
Kuroda

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Well I did try to search for Renji and Zaraki... and I asked 'male', but nothing was found

Although there is bunch of polls about females!
How about polls opposite to the Fav Female bleach character(Male version for the new thread.) and the opposite of the Female Arrancar Polls I'd let Kitten make the first posts for both though. since this is basically her Idea. don't forget the [Manga] Tags !
Old 2009-05-05, 19:14   Link #390
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Well we could have a Favorite Fraccion / Arrancar thread ( leaving out the Espada ) but not for the time being. Reason being ...

Spoiler for Manga / Anime Spoilers:
Old 2009-05-05, 19:22   Link #391
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Well we could have a Favorite Fraccion / Arrancar thread ( leaving out the Espada ) but not for the time being. Reason being ...

Spoiler for Manga / Anime Spoilers:
So it will be possible?
Thank you! And also if possible a multiple choice

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2009-05-17, 15:34   Link #392
imogen

It would be interesting to see what people think of Yachiru Kusajishi...she is cute and funny but we haven't seen what she is capable of yet, with only a small hint that she has a lot of reitsu. For her to be lieutenant she must be pretty strong for a kid...I think it is about time we saw more of her capabilities.
imogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 16:11   Link #393
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by imogen View Post
It would be interesting to see what people think of Yachiru Kusajishi...she is cute and funny but we haven't seen what she is capable of yet, with only a small hint that she has a lot of reitsu. For her to be lieutenant she must be pretty strong for a kid...I think it is about time we saw more of her capabilities.
You can discuss/debate/speculate, all the points you raised in the thread below .

Just remember to use spoiler tags while addressing manga material ^__^

Yachiru's Capability?
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 03:09   Link #394
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Just thinking, what about a "So what's really wrong about Tōshirō Hitsugaya?"

I mean its been happening lately in the manga section and people are getting annoyed as how it often derails the topic.

This way all the haters can vent their frustration on one thread alone, listing his faults or what irks them, and defenders can chose to step it and debate/counter points. It would be good if it was all out in the open instead of people tiptoeing around the topic every week.

That way at least all the points are laid out and kept for the record in one thread where people if they chose to can enter and read. It beats going through the cycle over and over again, and if new guy on the forum begins to state issues, they can easily be directed to the thread where he can take in whats already been said long before he came.

What do you think?
Waking_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 03:18   Link #395
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Hate-threads and VS-threads are automatic no-no in this forum. If there is anything you want to talk about this annoying chibi taichou whose well endowed VC only add to the frustration on how lucky this shrimp is, then I suggest the usage of the thread Opinions on Hitsugaya Toushiro.
Old 2009-05-20, 04:42   Link #396
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Hate-threads and VS-threads are automatic no-no in this forum. If there is anything you want to talk about this annoying chibi taichou whose well endowed VC only add to the frustration on how lucky this shrimp is, then I suggest the usage of the thread Opinions on Hitsugaya Toushiro.
ah..Okay. Thats cool.

I didnt know there was already a thread you could talk about him specifically...
Waking_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 04:51   Link #397
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Search function is a neat way to find out if a thread on a particular topic/subject already exist. I found the thread by using the keyword, "Hitsugaya."
Old 2009-05-20, 08:03   Link #398
kitten320

Quote:
Lol even moderators don't like him
And thanks for thread
Old 2009-05-25, 22:33   Link #399
Gin
*Artist

Can someone close the "What went wrong in Bleach?" Thread? It's starting to turn into a flame-fest and its a really negative thread, that is entirely based on personal opinions (which is always a good way to start an argument)
Also:
Spoiler for .:
Old 2009-05-25, 22:39   Link #400
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Can someone close the "What went wrong in Bleach?" Thread? It's starting to turn into a flame-fest and its a really negative thread, that is entirely based on personal opinions (which is always a good way to start an argument)
Also:
Actually it was pretty fine in the begining... it changed drasticly only recently...