AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-18, 13:15   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

The purpose of this thread is to talk about topics that are beyond the scope of every other thread in the Bleach forum. You can pretty much talk about anything as long as it is related to Bleach. Since the thread is dedicated to both anime-only viewers and manga readers, any spoiler that can potentially ruin the anime plot point needs to be enclosed in clearly marked spoiler tags.

Be respectful to each other's opinion and have plenty of fun in the process.

Last edited by monir; 2010-03-18 at 14:18.
Old 2010-03-18, 13:56   Link #2
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
The anime, eh? Well where to begin...

I guess the most obvious subject would be content which the manga lacks, such as SCG and etc. I guess I'll take the opportunity to complain about how short the last SCG was

Last edited by monir; 2010-03-18 at 14:15.
Old 2010-03-18, 14:54   Link #3
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I really want to know about more about the writer/director used for episode 262 . One of the better episodes we had in a long time . I can even go far to say, was even better than some manga material . I wish they would use this team to make all the original arcs .Why I say that is because of O.Pieice . Initially I started out with anime during that phase it was sometimes hard to tell which was manga which was original . This one time I even confused an original arc for manga and manga arc for anime . The quality was so good, if they keep the team that made 262 they can reach that glory .

What I liked most about this episode was different facets of Haineko's personality . She came off very one dimensional initially could say personification of Rangiku's bad habits . But this episode changed my prospective on her . It was good to see her feminine side and maternal instinct . I found it really cool how she protected that Rogue Zanapakuto Spirit . Despite knowing he will go berserk . This reminded of a Simpson's analogy where Bart protects Bolivian Tree Lizard in episode Bart the Mother . Just like that episode this episode too sorta somewhat tugs the strings on your heart . Don't know I am over-thinking or what but felt Rangiku reminiscing about Gin at the end as she and Haineko stared blankly into oblivion .
Old 2010-03-18, 16:45   Link #4
Alchemist007
*Author

I thought I was one that could stand any filler that came to be. But since ep 258, I just haven't been bothered. "Hmm 259 is out...forget it." And the same thing with the rest.
Old 2010-03-18, 16:53   Link #5
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Fillers don't bother me as much, the only one that has was the Bount arc.

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2010-03-18, 16:59   Link #6
Alchemist007
*Author

At least that had Quincyness, this is arc is more like random demon killing in the old Inuyasha.
I think this had great potential and even as late as when Muramasa's master was being revived I thought it could be salvaged. I was wrong. Though the animation of the Byakuya vs that guy was pretty well done.
Old 2010-03-18, 17:07   Link #7
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
At least that had Quincyness, this is arc is more like random demon killing in the old Inuyasha.
I think this had great potential and even as late as when Muramasa's master was being revived I thought it could be salvaged. I was wrong. Though the animation of the Byakuya vs that guy was pretty well done.
Well the bount arc seemed to bore me, this arc I like more for the Zanpakutou's messing up everything and romming around. I wonder if there thinking to make a arc with Chad.

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2010-03-18, 18:30   Link #8
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

the Bount Arc carried on way too long imo...and I still feel jipped when Mr. T fought Hitsugaya...so disappointing for a final fight with those two...
Old 2010-03-18, 18:51   Link #9
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
the Bount Arc carried on way too long imo...and I still feel jipped when Mr. T fought Hitsugaya...so disappointing for a final fight with those two...
I thought Koga would've taken on someone like Komamura. I guess that was asking too much. That was back when Hitsu fangirls didn't have enough fanservice
Old 2010-03-19, 08:36   Link #10
Langus
Optimus Prime

I haven't watched the anime in a year because I can't be bothered to waste an hour of my time on filler garbage. (just my opinion - respect for all of you who still watch the fillers)

Bleach is lacking a lot right now. Ichigo's character has lost all of its personality. He's basically just an empty shell these days, moving from one fight to the next with the same dumb look on his face and meaningless platitudes of how he will fight for the sake of all his friends.

I don't feel anything for him anymore and he's the main protagonist. If he died in the next chapter for the hundredth time, my exact reaction would be "whatever".

Something is wrong with that scenario.
Old 2010-03-24, 11:59   Link #11
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
I thought Koga would've taken on someone like Komamura. I guess that was asking too much. That was back when Hitsu fangirls didn't have enough fanservice
My thoughts exactly. Koga needed to fight someone with just as much strength as him. Not some spikey-haired kindergarten kiddy(no offense, Hitsugaya fans.)

It would've done me a world of good to have seen Koga fight against Zaraki.. unfortunately... No.

In my opinion, Bleach ends at episode 74/72/whenever Society ends and Bount Arc begins.

Spoiler for Epilogue anyone?:

Also, if Hitsu didn't have fans after the spinoff Diamond dust rebellion, then something probably went awry.. since the entire movie is about him.

Oh, also - Anyone know when Fade to black, I call your name is going to be dubbed, or has it been already? I haven't been paying much attention to Bleach lately. Reminsciensing about epic fights (only one that was epic in the HM arc was grimmjow vs Ichigo, imho.)

Spoiler for Grimmjow stuff:
Old 2010-03-25, 04:54   Link #12
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Spoiler for Grimmjow stuff:
I agree with you on pretty much everything, especially this. Were the situation reversed, I doubt Grimm would have done the same. But that's what sets them apart.

AFAIK Fade to Black has only been subbed.
Old 2010-03-25, 21:28   Link #13
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
My thoughts exactly. Koga needed to fight someone with just as much strength as him. Not some spikey-haired kindergarten kiddy(no offense, Hitsugaya fans.)

It would've done me a world of good to have seen Koga fight against Zaraki.. unfortunately... No.

In my opinion, Bleach ends at episode 74/72/whenever Society ends and Bount Arc begins.

Reminsciensing about epic fights (only one that was epic in the HM arc was grimmjow vs Ichigo, imho.)

Man I couldn't disagree more with you about this. Hitsugaya is a CAPTAIN level shinigami. To say his level isn't high enough to compete with Koga is just not true. I also feel like the stuff going on right now (canon wise not filler) is pretty awesome. The fighting in Hueco Mundo has been awesome. And to call the Ichigo v. Grimm battle the only epic fight in HM is ridiculous. I loved Byakuya's fight, and Kenpachi had a great bout too with the 5th Espada. There were several other good fights as well, but I think these two along with Ichigo and Grimm are top 3.

Last edited by Mr.Amazing; 2010-03-25 at 21:28. Reason: spelling correction
Old 2010-03-26, 17:30   Link #14
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

You don't screw with Byakuya Kuchiki... Ever. That blind fanatic got what was coming to him.

Zaraki's fight against Nnoitra was good to a degree, but I like Grimmjow more then anyone in HM (Excluding Halibel and Ulquiorra. But you don't see Halibel fight until in FKT arc.)

I'm more interested in Gin's fighting. (I haven't touched the anime in awhile. Has he fought yet? X3)

Michelle Ruff does such a great job with Rukia~~

XP changing subject? Yes.
Old 2010-06-17, 06:53   Link #15
michael889vintor

How about someone discuss theories about ichigo's shinigami abilities?
without his hollow form, his bankai seems worthless compared to the rest. it was like super wow when he fought byakuya for the first time because he was like super fast and cloning himself and everything.... but now he seem so slow compared to the rest. AND he has one and only one form of attack in shikai AND in bankai. getsuga tenshou. cant he do anything else?
Old 2010-06-17, 08:53   Link #16
kitten320

Arbitres
Nope, Gin didn't fight and it doesn't look like he will soon cinsidering the whole tea party they are having

Only top 3 aka Halibel, Barragan and Stark are fighting... though Halibel's fight is over...
Old 2010-06-17, 16:15   Link #17
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
though Halibel's fight is over...
Yeah I was kind of dissapointed with how fast that fight went, I wanted to see what her ultimate attack was. But oh well, too late now I guess...
Old 2010-06-20, 07:49   Link #18
kitten320

Yeh... huge dissapointment... I'm fully with Yamamoto here "DAMN YOU HITSUGAYA TOUSHIRO!"
Old 2010-06-20, 17:38   Link #19
Gin
*Artist

If only the anime team hadn't given Hallibel all that extra support, if she had more bounce in her step I doubt Hitsugaya would have been able to concentrate on HH enough to not kill everyone.
Old 2010-06-20, 17:43   Link #20
kitten320

Nah... he likes flat chested -points at Momo-
He has no reactionaround poor Matsumoto.