AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2007-05-30, 20:53   Link #321
QBnoYouko
Twilight Breaker

Send a message via MSN to QBnoYouko
Can't wait for the new ED! I had no idea there'd be a second one. Though since this Nanoha series is twice the usual it makes sense. Which means not only is Yukarin having a new single soon, but Nana will most likely have a new single for a new OP!
QBnoYouko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-30, 21:01   Link #322
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBnoYouko View Post
Can't wait for the new ED! I had no idea there'd be a second one. Though since this Nanoha series is twice the usual it makes sense. Which means not only is Yukarin having a new single soon, but Nana will most likely have a new single for a new OP!
I hope it's as good as all the other OP's and ED's they did but I also they come out better this time!
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-30, 21:15   Link #323
gouf 1/2
~ Get set!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
I hope it's as good as all the other OP's and ED's they did but I also they come out better this time!
all of Nanoha songs by Nana Mizuki and Yukari Tamura were awesome. I enjoy listening to all of them. I have a question of curiousity though, i've heard the word SPICA alot before but i still dont know wut it means. xD
gouf 1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-30, 21:21   Link #324
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Considering how the writers just love to give them every chance to sing, I had not doubt this was going to happen...

Oh and gouf 1/2 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouf 1/2 View Post
have a question of curiousity though, i've heard the word SPICA alot before but i still dont know wut it means. xD
The "constellation of Virgo" depicts the goddess with a wheatstalk in her hand. The brightest star marking the 'Ear of Wheat' shown in the goddess' hand is known as 'Spica'

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-05-30 at 21:33.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-30, 21:25   Link #325
S_K
Let's begin!

Quote:
all of Nanoha songs by Nana Mizuki and Yukari Tamura were awesome. I enjoy listening to all of them. I have a question of curiousity though, i've heard the word SPICA alot before but i still dont know wut it means. xD
I think SPICA is a star, I'm not really sure.

I hope Yukari Tamura and Nana Mizuki would do like a duet for the opening, that would be so cool!
Old 2007-05-30, 23:20   Link #326
Erio
Hiromi

There's one more song you guys have forgotten about!

Nana Mizuki's StrikerS insert song(s)! (That's me hoping there will be more than one )

Take A Shot and Brave Phoenix are my favorite Nanoha songs, and surely there will be another one for later parts of the series. Of course, I hope there will be one for the first half of the series too.

Now that I think about it, there has already been an insert song in episode 8 (for Teana's scenes). Any information about it? (Who sings it, will there be a single or will it be in one of the OSTs?)
Erio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-30, 23:34   Link #327
Ottocycle

That one is on the latest released StrikerS sound stage. Done by Saitou Chiwa (Subaru).
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-30, 23:54   Link #328
Erio
Hiromi

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
That one is on the latest released StrikerS sound stage. Done by Saitou Chiwa (Subaru).
Oh, nice. I didnt expect it to be there, so I didnt check. Thanks!
Erio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-31, 07:21   Link #329
gouf 1/2
~ Get set!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Considering how the writers just love to give them every chance to sing, I had not doubt this was going to happen...

Oh and gouf 1/2 ?

The "constellation of Virgo" depicts the goddess with a wheatstalk in her hand. The brightest star marking the 'Ear of Wheat' shown in the goddess' hand is known as 'Spica'
lol, i think ur right cause i see starry skies int he ending. btw i cant find the word int eh dictionary so i was like wtf? xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
I think SPICA is a star, I'm not really sure.

I hope Yukari Tamura and Nana Mizuki would do like a duet for the opening, that would be so cool!
A duet of my favorite nanoha singers, that must be great. I agree that they should ^.^
Old 2007-05-31, 07:22   Link #330
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
lol, i think ur right cause i see starry skies int he ending. btw i cant find the word int eh dictionary so i was like wtf? xD
You should look under Mythology or Astrology instead of a dictionary
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-31, 07:23   Link #331
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:

A duet of my favorite nanoha singers, that must be great. I agree that they should ^.^
I want 2 duets!

Yukari Tamura X Nana Mizuki
Mai Nakahara X Ai Shimizu. (They should give Suzuka a better role!)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-31, 07:44   Link #332
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

a second opening and second ending theme huh...for a 26 episode season, it was inevitable for a new opening and ending to happen...maybe after episode 13, which would mark the halfway point of StrikerS...13+13=26 (ahahha, some little math for everyone)

Can't wait to hear how the new theme songs will sound like...especially how the new intro and ending sequences will look like...
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-31, 12:42   Link #333
gouf 1/2
~ Get set!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You should look under Mythology or Astrology instead of a dictionary
haha, lol i thought that it something mythic xD SPICA is such a coool word, i must use it in my Shakespeare essay
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I want 2 duets!

Yukari Tamura X Nana Mizuki
Mai Nakahara X Ai Shimizu. (They should give Suzuka a better role!)
haha lol, i agree with you, they should. Nana X Yukari Tamura are such good songstresses
Old 2007-05-31, 23:12   Link #334
Chi-no
Light & Dark User

Same here... Wonder what will the new songs be like and how is the animation that goes with it ... Secret Ambition looks good to me. The ending song is also not too bad.
Chi-no is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-03, 01:52   Link #335
Nagumo
Random Translator

If there's one thing I appreciate about StrikerS sound stage is the fact that the tracks are not giant monsters... this particular track in A's SS02 is 6 minutes long!

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's SOUND STAGE 02

02 - Kansei Jinkaku
02 - Complete Incarnation

YnS: Master. My master.
Hayate: What is it? It's not time for dinner yet.
YnS: Sorry for yesterday night. The Knights had prepared and left a security function on, due to my personal concern my temporary shields were activated. It may have interferred with your sleep. (bad translation)
Hayate: Oh it wasn't like that. It felt like I was being embraced. (Bad translation??? amarareteru???)
YnS: The house is safe. The Blazing Commander/General and Healing Wind is close by. I shall terminate my personality function for now. Until the appointed time, please rest well.
Hayate: Roger that. Good night.
YnS: Yes, my master.

Shamal: That's impossible. The complete incarnation is active? But... the pages necessary to activate her hasn't been gathered yet and Hayate hasn't given her personal authorization either.
Signum: Of course, it hasn't gotten to the point of it's physical incarnation. But, at the very least, the personality function is active. And is now engaging in telepathic communications with Master Hayate.
Shamal: Well... I don't think that in itself isn't a bad thing...
Zafira: Signum... Shamal... This is Zafira.
Shamal: Oh Zafira. You came at a good time. Where are you right now?
Zafira: I'm quite far away. I have gathered a small amount cores though, and want to transfer them to the YnS.
Shamal: Um... I'll tell YnS that but...
Zafira: Is something wrong?
Signum: The complete incarnation seems to have been activated. And appears to be having telepathic access/communciations with our Master Hayate.
Zafira: I see.
Shamal: We were thinking of countermeasures. What are your thoughts/opinions?
Zafira: The complete incarnation is a higher rank program than ourselves. Attempting to directly interfere with her actions in our present state is impossible. (Bad translation)
Signum: And until her physical form is activated we can't communicate either.
Zafira: Her feeling should be the same as ours. If it's just communication we shouldn't be concerned. Also, if she does meet the will of the book, I'm sure our Master will be kind (take good care of, console, understand) to her as well.
Shamal: So doing nothing is your opinion?
Zafira: To prevent unncessary worries, I'll inform Viita about this as well.
Shamal: I guess so... I agree too... that is to say, that's all we can do right now.
Signum: YnS is preparing itself, it'll arrive at your place soon. Zafira, I'm counting on you to continue your hard work.
Zafira: I understand.
Shamal: To not be able do anything, is really hard to take.
Signum: Yes, but even if we can't do anything we can, at the very least, prepare. If the contact with her could slow down our Master's sickness a bit...
Shamal: Yeah... I guess we'll look at that that way.
Signum: That reminds me. About the illusion you applied on YnS. Is it still active? (bad translation)
Shamal: Oh you mean the camouflage skin. It's still all right. Other than we, four, open the book, it appears the pages are white. If you just observe it, it doesn't show any magical reaction. Until it's complete, Hayate-chan won't notice our gathering activities.
Signum: Hiding the truth from Master Hayate is very hard on our hearts.
Shamal: The one who suggested it is me and one who did it is me. There isn't anything for you to feel guilty of... Oh? Hello, this is the Yagami household.
Ishida: Hello, this is Dr. Ishida from Uminari Hospital. Is this Shamal-san?
Shamal: Yes.
Ishida: This is to confirm tomorrow's appointment at 11 a.m. Is that a good time?
Shamal: Um, oh yes. I've marked the calender with a circle.
Ishida: Oh, I'm glad then. Well be using some important scanning devices that require prior notice. This is just a call so you don't arrive at the wrong time. (bad translation)
Shamal: Thank you, we'll make sure to not arrive late.
Ishida: Um, where's Hayate-chan?
Shamal: Sorry but it seems that she didn't get that much sleep last night and is resting right now.
Ishida: I see. Well then, see you tomorrow then.
Shamal: Yes. Good bye.
Signum: Was that Ishida-sensei.
Shamal: Yes. It's just to confirm tomorrow's appointment. It seems I'll be free to go tomorrow.
Signum: If you can, could you try to get Viita to go with you. We have to make her take a break.
Shamal: Roger. Well then. Today is such a nice day, a great day to do the laundry. Have you brought out your laundry?
Signum: Yeah.
Shamal: I'll do the laundry. You should try to take a rest too.
Signum: Yeah... that's right... But there's so much to think about... Trying to complete and activate YnS... That black uniformed boy who cornered Shamal... The white bombardment (long range attack) mage that fought Viita... and... Testarossa... No matter who my opponent is, I must defeat them. (or No matter who my opponent is, I must cut my way through.)
Old 2007-06-04, 10:56   Link #336
Jabawock
S.A.F.A Elite

From Yukari Tamura's official site, the name of new ED theme will be "Beautiful Amulet". http://www.tamurayukari.com/info/index.html
Whose amulet ?

Last edited by Jabawock; 2007-06-04 at 23:18.
Jabawock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 12:57   Link #337
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
It seems like MSLN is very suitable for tons of parody...
Just made this:

Spoiler:

Materials from A's, might be a bit old so you might have to rewatch episode 07 where Nanoha used Divine Buster Extension on Vita.
I have been spending the past week on how to edit videos, and I enjoyed it. In the future if I have time I'll probably do more video editing, provided if people don't hate it, of course..
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 14:37   Link #338
S_K
Let's begin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabawock View Post
From Yukari Tamura's official site, the name of new ED theme will be "Beautiful Amulet". http://http://www.tamurayukari.com/info/index.html
Whose amulet ?
For some reason the site isn't working
Any news on a new opening?
Old 2007-06-04, 15:38   Link #339
ichibaka
NSFW leecher

the link is not pasted correctly, below is the real one

http://www.tamurayukari.com/info/index.html

2) "Is this really Mahou Shoujo?" "No, its Ma(Demon) Hou(Cannon) Shoujo(Girl)"
ichibaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 16:18   Link #340
Demon Eyes
May Haru-ki Be With You

Send a message via MSN to Demon Eyes
Just got my hands on Mizuki Nana's SECRET AMBITION...

And I can't stop listening to it damn it!!

More precisely, "Heart-Shaped Chant" song....

I love that song...And secret Ambition in full quality...OMG!!!
Demon Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
music