AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-11-10, 00:50   Link #401
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ Perhaps it symbolizes your...'waking up'?

If you know what I mean.
Old 2012-11-10, 17:33   Link #402
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

I don't think my girlfriend would agree with that symbolisation lol
Old 2012-11-10, 18:37   Link #403
Kyouka
Is Here

about people i tend to forget about
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-11, 03:20   Link #404
HasuMasu
*Artist

I can't remember any recent ones, haven't woken up in a long time with a dream still fresh in my memory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizoku Keenan View Post
I don't think my girlfriend would agree with that symbolisation lol
I don't know man, well whenever you feel it's the right time to come clean...
Old 2012-11-11, 06:05   Link #405
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

I had a dream a couple of days ago where something amusing occurred in it. Dreams for me usually don't stay on a focused path. Usually my dreams go from one path to another to another (with many random things occurring along the way), or sometimes it is going on a single path with a goal, but so many random things occur along the way.

So a couple of days ago, I was dreaming, and at some point I crossed paths with Nathan Drake from the Uncharted series (a video game series), and he is sneaking up on some enemies (like you'd see in one of the Uncharted games), and I approach him, and then I'm standing by him and suddenly I'm surrounded by a bunch of mercenaries with automatic rifles (but they aren't trying to get me) and then Nathan Drake says that we cornered Osama Bin Laden, and I look past Nathan Drake to see Osama Bin Laden, and Osama Bin Laden is an inanimate, plastic yogurt cup. Strawberry flavor, with fruit on the bottom. I walk away and start crossing a bridge and I think "Wait, isn't Osama Bin Laden already dead?". Then my dream moves on to other things.
Old 2012-11-11, 06:44   Link #406
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
I can't remember any recent ones, haven't woken up in a long time with a dream still fresh in my memory.

I don't know man, well whenever you feel it's the right time to come clean...
LOL it was a weird dream but I am in no way swinging in that sexual....favour. I have had worse dreams than that, ones were I am riding giraffe whilst trying to find a banana and stuff, I blame sugar before bed time.
Old 2013-01-27, 02:46   Link #407
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

last night i was dreaming and in it, i was playing the game "Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets", by that i mean i was actually inside the game as Harry's character, there were also Ron,Mcgonagall,Lockhart,Snape and i think Hermoine was petrified as she did not make an appearance

And the noticable thing was that i woke up twice and when i slept again it continued from where it was left off, it was Like Sword Art Online(that i was wearing the nervegear and entering a virtual world of Harry Potter and playing as Harry)
Old 2013-01-27, 03:02   Link #408
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Last night, I dreamed that I was a Roman General, like those HBO poor quality documentary films.... I was retreating along a river bank with my army...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 04:32   Link #409
Celestia Ludenberg
Ultimate Gambler

I don't know why, but when I go to sleep I pray to have a nightmare, I find those to be the more interesting dreams. Are they even called Nightmares if I'm not scared of them?

Guess it depends on the dream
The last dream I remember involved a long black haired girl, kinda like the ones you'd see in the grudge who'd always appear in the mirror when I'd go to brush my hair, her face was pretty gross she didn't have eyes instead there were just black holes with red around them, probably blood, her mouth was stitched shut gruesomely. I wasn't in any danger in the dream, she didn't do anything, but it made me pretty frightened and I woke up really paranoid yet at the same time I thought it was awesome.
Celestia Ludenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 04:55   Link #410
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Last night, I dreamed that I was a Roman General, like those HBO poor quality documentary films.... I was retreating along a river bank with my army...
Retreating eh? You made a fine Roman general then! Don't worry, Italy will fly under a single banner again in a couple centuries, just in time to get stomped on in the world wars.

Once in highschool I had a dream that I was being chased in a savannah by a leopard, and I was outrunning it enough to survive until I woke up. That by itself wasn't particularly interesting, but for some strange reason I had this surreal experience that led me to wonder if I might suddenly become abnormally quick in real life.

Needless to say, I'm faster than normal human beings.

For those of you interested in dreaming there's actually ways to improve your memory and control of dreams. This sort of stuff is actually a real thing and if you know a psychologist or you are really interested in dreaming you can learn some neat tricks to effect how your brain deals with dreaming. Personally, I already engross myself in enough fiction.
Old 2013-01-28, 05:52   Link #411
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionette Cherry View Post
Are they even called Nightmares if I'm not scared of them?
I'd have to say no.

What constitutes a nightmare would have to depend on what you're afraid of.

Like for example, the most terrifying dream I've had was about going under the poverty line.
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 16:16   Link #412
jcdietz03

Crashed my car - in my dreams (this doesn't count against my driving record).
I need to get glasses so I can drive at night as I have trouble seeing.
jcdietz03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 16:18   Link #413
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcdietz03 View Post
Crashed my car - in my dreams (this doesn't count against my driving record).
I need to get glasses so I can drive at night as I have trouble seeing.
Try opening the head lights first LOLss
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 19:38   Link #414
Kudryavka

I really hate when I dream about something bad happening. I believe that it's actually happening and it can get scary. But it makes it more fun to wake up.

In school I used to have nightmares about missing final exams and classes and turning homework in late. Scary. As. Heck.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 23:24   Link #415
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
I'd have to say no.

What constitutes a nightmare would have to depend on what you're afraid of.

Like for example, the most terrifying dream I've had was about going under the poverty line.
that is one terrifying dream
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 23:36   Link #416
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

I had a stranger dream few montsh ago after watching Battle Royale. It was a dream where I was in a hotel and it was me pretty much killing bunch of people around me while trying to escape. I barley remember, but it was pretty gruesome.

I tend to have those thriller dream once in awhile, like my family and I trying to escape from a warzone or like the one I mentioned before. As I am dreaming it is rather scary, I suppose the dream is manifestation of my fear of getting involved in a situation where I have no control.
Old 2013-01-28, 23:47   Link #417
Sumeragi
Banned

Having tea with Mikoto in the School Garden. What happened after the tea, I'll leave it up to your imagination.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-29, 00:55   Link #418
Ridwan

Back in grade school, I met some creature who looked like a cross-over between Gabriel's true form, Islamic version and Krishna's. Google them.
Old 2013-02-22, 15:00   Link #419
KaguraSenju
Quiet.

I had one a few days ago where I was rollerblading on the highway with two of my friends...
KaguraSenju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 15:17   Link #420
willx
Nyaaan~~

I had a dream once about two other forum members (whom I've never met) doing spectacularly cool things and being thoroughly impressive and having stylish Jormungand-esque poise.

My other weirdest dream was that I was riding a giant tricycle the size of a small building and for some reason couldn't turn a corner in a busy intersection. I then had to back up and try to maneuver through somehow but was blocking tons of traffic and getting people irritated at me. I think it was after catching a clip of the show "Mega Movers"

Tags
dreams