Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-12, 16:05   Link #22201
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
you are right checked it this morning cant figure out why I missed it the first time through or why Viz would make such a basic mistake like that.

Have they fired the editors to save money?
What is the mistake???
Old 2012-04-12, 16:31   Link #22202
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
What is the mistake???
Thats what I want to know, my book comes in tommorow.
Old 2012-04-12, 16:51   Link #22203
Xagzan

P.73, where Aqua should say "I'm Alucard's descendant" or something, she repeats part of her explanation of the "Dimension Sword."
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 17:58   Link #22204
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

speaking about the figures. I only got the gashapons and Iam missing Yukari on the swimsuit version, must have dropped her on the taxi...

Iam surprise R+V products now is pushing for Kurumu.

http://www.rosa-vam.com/
Old 2012-04-15, 23:39   Link #22205
Chris38

Well, since there are no discussions taking place at the moment... what are you're estimations on what the next chapter is going to be about ?

Personally, I believe that we will have most of the chapter concentrated on what is happening between Kurumu, Mizore and Akua, since after the cliffhanger from chapter 52, I believe it would be really cruel for the author to leave that part unresolved. This part of the next chapter is probably going to end with Tsukune making some badass entrance, and everyone present in that room (at least Kurumu and Mizore) will be shocked by the change Tsukune underwent in such a short period of time - after all, the battle against Kuyou hasn't taken a long time, if in the meantime the only thing that has happened is that Kurumu and Mizore have gotten to Moka's current location.

The second part of the chapter is obviously going to be about, what the Second Team is doing... since, I doubt that Ikeda can leave that part unresolved, since it's pretty obvious that the First Team, need to have some escape route made.

Naturally, there will probably be a few plot twists occurring in the next chapter, but I doubt it's going to be something as drastic as for example Kurumu dying or Alucard awakening from his slumber.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 23:58   Link #22206
bludvein

It could go a lot of ways but I think it will go the cliche route of Kurumu and Mizore making a good showing but ultimately falling short, with Tsukune arriving on the last page.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 01:45   Link #22207
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, since there are no discussions taking place at the moment... what are you're estimations on what the next chapter is going to be about ?

Personally, I believe that we will have most of the chapter concentrated on what is happening between Kurumu, Mizore and Akua, since after the cliffhanger from chapter 52, I believe it would be really cruel for the author to leave that part unresolved. This part of the next chapter is probably going to end with Tsukune making some badass entrance, and everyone present in that room (at least Kurumu and Mizore) will be shocked by the change Tsukune underwent in such a short period of time - after all, the battle against Kuyou hasn't taken a long time, if in the meantime the only thing that has happened is that Kurumu and Mizore have gotten to Moka's current location.

The second part of the chapter is obviously going to be about, what the Second Team is doing... since, I doubt that Ikeda can leave that part unresolved, since it's pretty obvious that the First Team, need to have some escape route made.

Naturally, there will probably be a few plot twists occurring in the next chapter, but I doubt it's going to be something as drastic as for example Kurumu dying or Alucard awakening from his slumber.
Yeah, I'm guessing Kurumu will make her dramatic "return from the dead" in the next chapter. Pretty sure that cliffhanger wasn't meant to kill of a major character, but to demonstrate how utterly ruthless and warped Akuha is, and I say Akihisa succeeded with flying colors. So it'll be the Black and White Duet against the Black Devil, the ultimate catfight. And as much as I want Kurumu and Mizore to win, they have no chance against the Jigentou. They'll probably hold her off until Tsukune can arrive. And he will arrive. It is on, Akuha Shuzen.

And the B Team will most likely break (or possibly crash) into the top floor, where they'll the encounter the Squad Two Capt- uh, I mean the Leader of the Second Branch, Kahlua, and finally Gyokuro. My bet is Kokoa is gonna want another shot at Kahlua, in order to overcome her fear of her onee-san. Either that or confront her insane mother before Fuhai whips out his true form and gets medieval with the madwoman. Can't wait for it to all go down.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 08:30   Link #22208
Tachibana
タチバナ

I hope we don't get sidetracked with Miyabi and Kiria's fight nor B Teams raid on Fairy Tale HQ. The only thing I wanna see is the battle between both Mizore and Kurumu against Akua and eventually the fight between Tsukune and Akua.

Spoiler for Moka and Tsukune's reunion:

This is also another thing I can't wait to see.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2012-04-16 at 09:20.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 10:27   Link #22209
Chris38

@Alhazad2003

Well, while a fight between Kokoa and Kahula, would definitely be intresting to see, I kind of have some doubts about such an fight taking place.

After all, as we know Inner Moka who is definitely stronger then Kokoa, or rather has a potential to become stronger then her, due to the Shinso blood within Moka's veins, had quite a lot of problems in defeating Kahula, and well I would be kind of surpised if Kokoa, in a single month managed to reach a similar level of power as the current Inner Moka (who, in my opinion is definitely going to undergo some power up, after this arc is over)

While, it's quite obvious that Kokoa has been given some pointers from Haiji that might have made her a little stronger, I doubt she has reached a similar level of power as Inner Moka - she's not Tsukune after all, and despite what she says I doubt Kokoa will be able to reach a similar level of power as Tsukune or Inner Moka, since she dosen't posses the blood of a Shinso.

In other words, while I belive it's possible for Kokoa to echange a few blows with Kahula, and maybe even make her get serious, I doubt Kokoa will be able to defeat Kahula on her own, and it's even more unlikely for her to go against Gyokuro, who I belive is a lot stronger then Kahula.

@Shinso Tsukune

I think every Moka fan, would like to see a scene like that, after we experienced what Tsukune went through to save her (I mean he underwent the whole human modifcation ritual to rescue her, and we saw how painful a single needle has been, and Tsukune took 109 108 of them.)

Although, personally I wouldn't mind if Inner Moka was the one who did that, no matter how Out of Characther it would be for her to do something like that
Old 2012-04-16, 15:09   Link #22210
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
P.73, where Aqua should say "I'm Alucard's descendant" or something, she repeats part of her explanation of the "Dimension Sword."
Dang. They need to fix that. Maybe I'll wait for the second printing.
Old 2012-04-16, 15:40   Link #22211
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Yeah, I'm guessing Kurumu will make her dramatic "return from the dead" in the next chapter. Pretty sure that cliffhanger wasn't meant to kill of a major character, but to demonstrate how utterly ruthless and warped Akuha is, and I say Akihisa succeeded with flying colors. So it'll be the Black and White Duet against the Black Devil, the ultimate catfight. And as much as I want Kurumu and Mizore to win, they have no chance against the Jigentou. They'll probably hold her off until Tsukune can arrive. And he will arrive. It is on, Akuha Shuzen.

And the B Team will most likely break (or possibly crash) into the top floor, where they'll the encounter the Squad Two Capt- uh, I mean the Leader of the Second Branch, Kahlua, and finally Gyokuro. My bet is Kokoa is gonna want another shot at Kahlua, in order to overcome her fear of her onee-san. Either that or confront her insane mother before Fuhai whips out his true form and gets medieval with the madwoman. Can't wait for it to all go down.

I want to see this fight...i hope to see Gyokuro vs Fuhai in his power form...i think that this fight would be awesome...

Interesting..i wonder who Kahlua will be fight..she is strong...i don't know who will have a chance against her...
Old 2012-04-16, 15:47   Link #22212
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
On the subject of possible upcoming battles-

As much as it would be a distraction, I would like to see a page or two of Miyabi vs. Kiria, if only to get an accurate gauge of how powerful those two actually are. I suspect Miyabi is the winner, as Kiria's the more manipulative type, but I still want to see what power those two are hiding

With Akua... I suspect Mizore will at least try to hold her own, before Tsukune goes in to lay the real smackdown on. Personally, what I'd like to see if Akua get temporarily KO'ed, Moka freed, and then Akua come back as Yandere Siscon Round II, and do maybe a double team on her to take her permanently our of the picture

When it comes to Fuhai... well, as much as I'd like to see him practically rape Gyokuro in terms of power, it would come at a price I'm not sure I'd like to see him pay- that is, further decreasing his lifespan. Because depending on what happens with Alucard (and whatever is up with those eggs that I have a horrible feeling about), we would need Fuhai to at least help bring down Alucard

(on a side note, I believe that we need to see both Gyokuro and Akua sent to the Beyond, as both are Beyond redemption now... and Tsukune doesn't need any more harem members)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 16:00   Link #22213
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
(on a side note, I believe that we need to see both Gyokuro and Akua sent to the Beyond, as both are Beyond redemption now... and Tsukune doesn't need any more harem members)
but but but, Gyokuro is so hot

but you'r rite, *sigh*
Old 2012-04-16, 16:11   Link #22214
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
but but but, Gyokuro is so hot

Yeah Yeah..i agree...maybe Akua no..but Gyokuro have to know her place..and this, is in Tsukune harem

Kahlua..actually i want to see her as well...i wonder if her will play an important part in this arc
Old 2012-04-16, 22:39   Link #22215
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for Moka and Tsukune's reunion:

This is also another thing I can't wait to see.
I wonder if Ikeda will take a look at this forum and look at that image and suddenly whoa! It was now part of the R+VsII manga!
Old 2012-04-16, 23:46   Link #22216
Chris38

On the matter of who is going to "save" Moka, I believe it's going to be Tsukune.

After all, as Kurumu has shown in chapter 52, the best way to catch Akua's attention is to try to do something to Moka, and I believe the best way for Tsukune to make a badass entry, is to break the barrier that currently surrounds Moka, which is most likely one of the reasons why Alucard is awakening - since, we can't deny the fact that Tsukune's Shinso blood might also be synchronized with Alucard's blood.

Not to mention that doing something like that, would probably be enough to send Akua into a full blown Yandere mode, and concentrate her attention on Tsukune only, and as a bonus it would be a chance for Ikeda to show some part of Tsukune's "new" abilities, which is way I think that such a scenario, has a huge chance of occurring in the manga.
Old 2012-04-17, 00:17   Link #22217
Alhazad2003

@Chris38

I never meant that Kokoa had to defeat Kahlua, merely overcome her fear of her. I agree that a one-on-one fight would be disastrous for Kokoa, even more so because she failed to keep Moka and Akuha from meeting once again, as Kahlua had requested back in the Snow Maiden Village. Though I fear at the end of fight, regardless of who's against her, Kahlua will find herself on the wrong end of her mother's wrath. It's the old "you lose, you die" philosophy that Fairy Tale lives by. And then, the real battle begins.

And you're doubtlessly right about Akuha, she'll target anyone who even gets near Moka. So should Tsukune do as you suggested, he'll become her sole target. Which would be fine by him, because he's trained for a whole month for this moment. And he won't lose, no matter how badly Akuha wants to hang on to Moka. Prepare to meet your maker, Akuha Shuzen.
Old 2012-04-17, 00:48   Link #22218
Chris38

Quote:
@Chris38

I never meant that Kokoa had to defeat Kahlua, merely overcome her fear of her. I agree that a one-on-one fight would be disastrous for Kokoa, even more so because she failed to keep Moka and Akuha from meeting once again, as Kahlua had requested back in the Snow Maiden Village. Though I fear at the end of fight, regardless of who's against her, Kahlua will find herself on the wrong end of her mother's wrath. It's the old "you lose, you die" philosophy that Fairy Tale lives by. And then, the real battle begins.

And you're doubtlessly right about Akuha, she'll target anyone who even gets near Moka. So should Tsukune do as you suggested, he'll become her sole target. Which would be fine by him, because he's trained for a whole month for this moment. And he won't lose, no matter how badly Akuha wants to hang on to Moka. Prepare to meet your maker, Akuha Shuzen.
Regarding Kokoa, well if it only meant that she would overcome her fear of Kahula, then I agree she could achieve that.

Regarding on who is going to fight along with her against Kahula, I believe the most likely option is Haiji, due to the fact that apparently they trained together + it might give Ikeda the opportunity to flesh out Haiji's character - in the first place, by revealing what kind of ayashi he actually is.

As for Gyokuro, well the only one who I believe has a chance of standing against her is Tohou Fuhai in his younger form, even if it might force him to put his life on the line.

As for Tsukune's fight with Akua, well we know who has the advantage against her, after all it's not like Akua has inherited the blood of a Shinso - even though that power is a double edged sword, due to the presence of Alucard, I doubt that Tsukune will be capable of standing against Akua, without using some portion of his Shinso vampire abilities + naturally the youjutsu techniques that he learned from Tohou Fuhai during his one month training, which haven't been revealed yet, since for now, we only saw Tsukune using two youjutsu techniques.
Old 2012-04-17, 03:12   Link #22219
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Regarding Kokoa, well if it only meant that she would overcome her fear of Kahula, then I agree she could achieve that.

Regarding on who is going to fight along with her against Kahula, I believe the most likely option is Haiji, due to the fact that apparently they trained together + it might give Ikeda the opportunity to flesh out Haiji's character - in the first place, by revealing what kind of ayashi he actually is.

As for Gyokuro, well the only one who I believe has a chance of standing against her is Tohou Fuhai in his younger form, even if it might force him to put his life on the line.

As for Tsukune's fight with Akua, well we know who has the advantage against her, after all it's not like Akua has inherited the blood of a Shinso - even though that power is a double edged sword, due to the presence of Alucard, I doubt that Tsukune will be capable of standing against Akua, without using some portion of his Shinso vampire abilities + naturally the youjutsu techniques that he learned from Tohou Fuhai during his one month training, which haven't been revealed yet, since for now, we only saw Tsukune using two youjutsu techniques.
Oh man, if Haiji and Kokoa fight together, Kahlua's gonna find herself in a world of trouble. How's she gonna counter his Empty Fist technique, which can hit from a distance? Then again, she might have long-distance techniques when she releases her second limiter. Oh man, it's gonna be ugly.

And I wholeheartedly agree, aside from Fuhai (and Mikogami if he comes) no one else has the slightest chance against her. Not even Tsukune.

Hrm, good point. So it's vital that they get Moka out of there so Tsukune can finish Akuha once and for all. I'm sure we'll see exactly what Tsukune can do in this epic brawl, the most anticipated one of the second year. Can't wait for it to all go down.
Old 2012-04-17, 04:04   Link #22220
Chris38

Quote:

Hrm, good point. So it's vital that they get Moka out of there so Tsukune can finish Akuha once and for all. I'm sure we'll see exactly what Tsukune can do in this epic brawl, the most anticipated one of the second year. Can't wait for it to all go down.
I think that, to prevent Alucard's resurrection it's enough to break the barrier surrounding Moka, which I believe is the reason why the Rosario seal is being weakened - and like I said earlier, I believe that's the first action that Tsukune is going to take when he gets to Moka's location. Of course, that's only on the condition that Tsukune limits the amount of power that he releases during his fight with Akua...

After all, I believe that, it would be pretty cruel for Ikeda to deny Moka the front row seat in witnessing how amazing Tsukune has gotten, during the short time when they have been separated from each other

On a different topic don't you think that the definition of what Tsukune is used in chapter 52 is a little ambiguous - although personally I would say that it's outright contradictory, since someone who is a "human" is never supposed to possess the power of a vampire, and if he does obtain them, well those powers outright change that person into something that is different then a human.

Not to mention that this definition kind of ignores the fact that Tsukune's body is undergoing some changes due to the Shinso blood in his veins - and while not all of those changes could be done "naturally", since Tsukune wouldn't reach his current level of power, if he hadn't underwent the human modification ritual, it's still a fact that those "changes" have physically altered Tsukune's human body.

I mean, I'm quite certain if Tsukune has visited some "human" doctor, he would be outright called a "medical abnormality" and sent to some secret lab, for some "detailed examinations" of his current body.

Of course, I think that Ikeda has a purpose in defining Tsukune, like he has done in chapter 52 - he just doesn't want to reveal too early, what exactly Tsukune is turning into - which is most likely also the reason why are we still kept in the dark about the changes that Tsukune's body underwent, since he obtained Moka's Shinso blood.

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-04-18 at 00:22.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire