AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-29, 04:51   Link #61
Double 120%
Double Your Fun

Jeremiah Gottawald-OOOO!
Double 120% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 05:36   Link #62
loltan

Yes, Kaori Nazuka is quite amazing...
loltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 07:53   Link #63
Kushi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
whoever is nunnally VA deserves an award.
That was one of the most realistic crying jobs i have ever heard.
I really felt her emotions.
It was amazing.
When I heard her cry... I thought my heart was getting ripped into half. I totally agree with you, it was absolutely beautiful.
Kushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 08:31   Link #64
roon
_(:q 」∠)_ _(ФωФ*」∠)_
*Artist

I'm with all you folks, Nazuka Kaori was absolutely amazing in ep25. I wouldn't be surprised if she does win an award for it, seeing as Koshimizu Ami nabbed one for her role as Kallen in season 1.

I gotta say, the voice acting in Code Geass is absolutely top notch. I don't think there's any weak link at all, which I find incredibly rare these days.
roon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 08:36   Link #65
lovescent

Quote:
whoever is nunnally VA deserves an award.
That was one of the most realistic crying jobs i have ever heard.
I really felt her emotions.
It was amazing.
the more i watch it the more it hurts .. more hurtful because of the people cheering his death while she's crying.
lovescent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 08:38   Link #66
lovescent

double post, sorry
lovescent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 19:08   Link #67
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

On a separate issue, apparently in the Japanese version of Granado Espada (a Korean MMORPG), Yukana vocies the female Musketeer and Fukuyama does Rio, a bard who plays a lute.
Old 2008-12-05, 10:30   Link #68
vspirit
...huh?

Fukuyama-han hopped onto the blogging bandwagon recently. Apparently he only started it slightly more than a week ago, on his 30th birthday. It's kinda hard to believe that it's only been so long; he posted in a week what takes me a year to post, maybe longer. To say he's pretty into it is an understatement. He's been updating it so frequently (he updates up to a dozen times on certain days), it's bordering on obsessive. xD

Judging from his entries, one can easily tell he's the romantic and wistful sort. Sappy, if you want me to be painfully direct. Nevertheless, it's a pretty fun read so if you can read Japanese, head on over to his blog and give him a shout-out. He seems to appreciate that a lot.

Oh and if you sign up for an account and add him, he adds you back pretty quick. Or so I heard. I've also been told that there's also a friends-only welcome video that you've gotta friend him for (and possibly get him to friend you back) in order to watch.

Over and out.

EDIT: Apparently you need to sign up for an account first before you can comment. Please do so if you're interested. ^_^

Last edited by vspirit; 2008-12-05 at 11:03.
vspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-05, 10:41   Link #69
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Please tell Fukuyama-sama that I love him. I tried to leave a message. ( Converted my messed-up romaji into hiragana ) But I need to register or whatever. xDD Anyway, thanks for sharing his blog. ♥♥
Spring_sakura111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-05, 10:56   Link #70
vspirit
...huh?

...I don't have one either. xD Japanese blogs are the death of me, so other than (very) occasionally reading the blogs of others, I rarely ever go near them.

He's an...energetic fellow isn't he?

You're welcome.
vspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-05, 16:33   Link #71
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by vspirit View Post
Fukuyama-han hopped onto the blogging bandwagon recently. Apparently he only started it slightly more than a week ago, on his 30th birthday. It's kinda hard to believe that it's only been so long; he posted in a week what takes me a year to post, maybe longer. To say he's pretty into it is an understatement. He's been updating it so frequently (he updates up to a dozen times on certain days), it's bordering on obsessive. xD

Judging from his entries, one can easily tell he's the romantic and wistful sort. Sappy, if you want me to be painfully direct. Nevertheless, it's a pretty fun read so if you can read Japanese, head on over to his blog and give him a shout-out. He seems to appreciate that a lot.

Oh and if you sign up for an account and add him, he adds you back pretty quick. Or so I heard. I've also been told that there's also a friends-only welcome video that you've gotta friend him for (and possibly get him to friend you back) in order to watch.

Over and out.

EDIT: Apparently you need to sign up for an account first before you can comment. Please do so if you're interested. ^_^
I can't read nor write japanese... but thanks a lot for the infos! It sounds interesting. it makes me curious XD

Quote:
one can easily tell he's the romantic and wistful sort
Sounds cute
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 05:37   Link #72
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vspirit View Post
...I don't have one either. xD Japanese blogs are the death of me, so other than (very) occasionally reading the blogs of others, I rarely ever go near them.

He's an...energetic fellow isn't he?

You're welcome.
Yep. He's writing style is weird and he seems like random guy~ xDD He's so fun~
( Or is it normal? )
Spring_sakura111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 19:53   Link #73
Captain Impulse

I'm a huge fan of the Britannian Emperor's VA. I've been looking for a sound bite of him saying "ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!" for a while now. I want to use it as a ringtone.
Captain Impulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 10:58   Link #74
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Thats Norio Wakamoto, if u are wondering. I'll see if I can get one for u... Dont get ur hopes too high though.

Jun Fukuyama has one of the widest vocal range i have ever seen for a male voice actor... Compare his voice in CG to Onion Knight in Dissidia or even Akiba from MGS4, brilliant, really brilliant.

BTW, couldnt help but agree on this part, when a translator of the Negima! manga series commented that princess Arika should be voiced by Yukana
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 02:40   Link #75
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Norio Wakamoto did Charles?

Wow...AWESOME!!!!

Jun Fukuyama is indeed one of the best seiyu in the business. My fave is Takehito Koyasu though.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-06, 23:34   Link #76
aimyngee
under pressure.

Send a message via MSN to aimyngee Send a message via Yahoo to aimyngee
I love Jun Fukuyama~ I swear, I watch almost all the animes that he's in. He is, in fact, the main reason why I watched Code Geass.
Not only he's a cool guy, but he really is a great seiyuu. Yes, over-the-top and being the comedic character is his main forte, but he could also pull off voicing Lelouch.
I think he suits him perfectly.

But, Nazuka Kaori was amazing during the Turn 25.
The last Nunnally-Lelouch scene was a total killer. I was crying my whole heart out.
The way she voiced Nunnally crying over the death of her lovely onii-sama was way beyond my expectation.

This is unfair. I would have been happy just being with you, Brother. I can't bear a future without you, Brother. I just can't.
^Those words totally broke my heart.

Nunnally crying + Crowd shouting ZERO + Continued Story playing in the background = *cries*

The Code Geass cast was all-star. And they all did well.
And I believe that's one of the reasons why this anime will remain unforgettable.
aimyngee is offline   Reply With Quote