AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-30, 15:04   Link #1081
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Well, it appears that some of the spoiler episode tags are very similar to what I have predicted earlier. Most notably:

Sheryl would at one point stop singing

When she resumes her career is anyone's guess. But then there is something. See, Ranka is the one with voices to save humanity. On the other hand, Sheryl is the one who writes... lyrics.

Hmmm... reminds you folks of anything?

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2008-07-30, 15:13   Link #1082
Tsuchiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post

When she resumes her career is anyone's guess. But then there is something. See, Ranka is the one with voices to save humanity. On the other hand, Sheryl is the one who writes... lyrics.

- Tak
But...... she doesn't really need to write lyrics now does she?
Old 2008-07-30, 15:15   Link #1083
Tak

I never said she was going to be writing lyrics for herself.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2008-07-30, 15:16   Link #1084
Tsuchiro

Quote:
I never said she was going to be writing lyrics for herself.

- Tak
I meant for Ranka....since grace already done that for her
Old 2008-07-30, 15:16   Link #1085
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuchiro View Post
I meant for Ranka....since grace already done that for her
Not if she loves peace and not war.

- Tak

Old 2008-07-30, 15:18   Link #1086
Tsuchiro

Quote:
Not if she loves peace and not war.

- Tak
I have a feeling that song will be Lion.
Old 2008-07-30, 15:22   Link #1087
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuchiro View Post
I have a feeling that song will be Lion.
I've always wondered just what song was she thinking of during Star Date, when she was writing on panties?

- Tak

Old 2008-07-30, 15:28   Link #1088
glyph

Quote:
Well, it appears that some of the spoiler episode tags are very similar to what I have predicted earlier. Most notably:

- Tak
Hopefully, the "song that saves the world" won't just be "Aimo ~ hippy duet remix" with lyrics by Sheryl. I know that song is supposed to have power over the Vajra, but five versions of the same damn song in the same series is really too much.
Old 2008-07-30, 15:32   Link #1089
Tsuchiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by glyph View Post
Hopefully, the "song that saves the world" won't just be "Aimo ~ hippy duet remix" with lyrics by Sheryl. I know that song is supposed to have power over the Vajra, but five versions of the same damn song in the same series is really too much.
*cough* lion *cough*
Old 2008-07-30, 15:37   Link #1090
zalem

I bet it will be some version of Aimo....they've put such emphasis on it throughout the series so far.
Old 2008-07-30, 22:07   Link #1091
Sleepy100
*snore**snore* zzz.......

I'm guessing op won't change. Second choice after that is Diamond Crevasse. The third choice is What about my Star. And last choice is that they won't do an opening at all.
Old 2008-07-31, 00:26   Link #1092
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy100 View Post
I'm guessing op won't change. Second choice after that is Diamond Crevasse. The third choice is What about my Star. And last choice is that they won't do an opening at all.
Fourth choice is that you didnīt pay attention to what was said in the posts above at all. ^^
Old 2008-07-31, 00:28   Link #1093
herbert

Quote:
How 'bout Lion the forth choice?

Edit: got beaten by magnuskn.
Old 2008-07-31, 17:33   Link #1094
Sleepy100

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Fourth choice is that you didnīt pay attention to what was said in the posts above at all. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert View Post
How 'bout Lion the forth choice?

Edit: got beaten by magnuskn.

Rumors already said new op Lion will start in episode 18, and I believe it. I don't think they would have used another version of Aimo since the story plot hasn't advanced enough for it. Besides, they said that the op right now for 17 is Seikan Hikou.
Old 2008-07-31, 19:08   Link #1095
zalem

Quote:
Rumors already said new op Lion will start in episode 18, and I believe it. I don't think they would have used another version of Aimo since the story plot hasn't advanced enough for it. Besides, they said that the op right now for 17 is Seikan Hikou.
We're not talking about the new OP. We're talking about what song will ultimately be the one that saves the galaxy at the end of the series. Again, my bet is on some version of Aimo.
Old 2008-07-31, 21:20   Link #1096
Sleepy100

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
We're not talking about the new OP. We're talking about what song will ultimately be the one that saves the galaxy at the end of the series. Again, my bet is on some version of Aimo.
Oops My bad...The song that saves the universe.....

A new song on their (kawamori) list that has never been announced. And this song is created by having a telepathic synchronization between the Vajra Queen and Ranka. (I don't think the Vajra Queen really died. I say the body destroyed in 15 is just like loosing a limb. Painful but not overly debilitating.)
Old 2008-08-01, 00:04   Link #1097
Ja-Y-Ce
Earthling

Quote:

- Tak
Hmmm, when i read that, I just thought of DYRL... Minmay being the singer and Misa provides the lyrics...
Old 2008-08-01, 01:00   Link #1098
CaptGloval
New Macross soon

It was a translation actually... hm... translated for the Vajra? Or shall we finally get the meaning of Aimo?
Old 2008-08-01, 02:03   Link #1099
Zekori

Personally betting the Vajra are acting defensive in the whole conflict and completely hoping for a Macross Class Ship vs Macross Class Ship at some point at time.

Sorta expecting if/when we do see the Valk-27's/or more taking out Frontier during their engagement with the Vajra to have Ranka/Sheryl tag team sing and make the Vajra switch sides (or control them like Sara did with the AFOS) and corner Grace's forces.
Old 2008-08-01, 04:00   Link #1100
ipernorris

In the previous page I wrote something interesting, imho: there is a chance that Vajra were breeded by Protoculture in order to make the fold quartz. It wouldn't be surprising for the Protoculture who made the Zentradi in order to fight their wars: the Vajra would let them travel without fold dislocations... in the episode where the voice explained the folding process it was stated that the fold dislocations problem was a POST Protoculture civilations problem, not a problem of the Protoculture itself.
What's your opinion about this?
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoilers