AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-08, 16:17   Link #1
jhn195
Prince of the Saiyans

Exclamation Recent AnimeOne Naruto Episodes

I noticed that the recent episodes from AnimeOne (specifically, the episodes after their split from Anbu) has some sort of hissing noise in the background. It's not really that loud but it sure is noticeable.

I doubt it's some sort of codec problem from my side given that the episodes before their split has no such problem and i didn't hear the noises from other animes series they were subbing. Just wondering did you guys hear it too?
jhn195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-08, 16:50   Link #2
NL|MegaMika

I only heard it in episode 99. I asked this question at another board, and the guy who selects the RAW for AonE told me that he selected this version because of the great video quality. According to him it is possible to use the audio track from another RAW and replace the noisy one, but it will take him another day. I don't have problems with it, but it seems AonE does.

Hopefully this was just once, if the sound it that bad too often I might switch to ANBU (and I really want to stick with AonE).
NL|MegaMika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-08, 18:19   Link #3
Steffa
Ninja Guru

i notice that too since i always download either shin otaku or aone and tha hissing pissed me off big time i hope they will release a second version to replace....maybe they are having problems inside aone due to the split up
Steffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-08, 21:43   Link #4
Kouji
StrykerX

I doubt that there's gonna be another version of AonE's ep 99. Because once a fansubber releases an episode. That's what you'll get. That's why, I'm just sticking to ANBU (unless this anime gets licensed by you know who ).
Old 2004-09-08, 23:10   Link #5
Darth_E_
Freelance TS'er/Encoder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji
I doubt that there's gonna be another version of AonE's ep 99. Because once a fansubber releases an episode. That's what you'll get. That's why, I'm just sticking to ANBU (unless this anime gets licensed by you know who ).
There are always v2 or v3 releases, but that's up to them.

AFAIK, it's in the raws themselves, since s-o 98 had noise too, we had to filter the audio on 99 to get rid of it.

Yours,
-Elly
Darth_E_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 01:20   Link #6
jhn195
Prince of the Saiyans

I heard it on Episode 98 and 99 specifically. Given AonE top notch quality, i find it odd and some extent alarming that they are willing to compromise sound quality for a better video quality ( though i must admit i didn't see any different ) and they are leaving it at that. Looking at Elly reply, it would be expected that AonE will filter out the noise too. I'm sure AonE fans wouldn't mind waiting for another one more day.

I hope this wouldn't be a new trend for the upcoming AonE Naruto episodes as i had to replace those "noisy" episodes from other groups.
jhn195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 01:49   Link #7
Spooky-Electric

I hear it too, I hope they fix this..

Why can't they just get the same RAW they got when they were with ANBU?
Spooky-Electric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 02:21   Link #8
Kouji
StrykerX

How's this, you guys can go to their site (GotWoot) and ask them to fix this sound problem? Because telling them straight out, will probably fix this problem.
Old 2004-09-09, 16:38   Link #9
NL|MegaMika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji
How's this, you guys can go to their site (GotWoot) and ask them to fix this sound problem? Because telling them straight out, will probably fix this problem.
I give you one attempt to guess what board I'm talking about in my post above...

In any case, ep 99 problem solved. I removed the trailer at the end (saved it as a seperate file), which made the AonE ep 22:49, equal to ANBU's. Stripped ANBU's audio, replaced it with AonE's and done: episode 99 subbed by AonE with the same video quality (direct stream copy) and good audio. Sync too. Jealous?
NL|MegaMika is offline   Reply With Quote