AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

View Poll Results: Valvrave the Liberator 2 - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 27 39.71%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 22 32.35%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 20.59%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 4.41%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.47%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.47%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-12-19, 13:11   Link #61
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

For a bit on optimistic side, she speak about her promise on 214 3rd Galactic Empire year and the promise is 200 year ago, Saki definitely know her time as she explained it to the Prince in ep 12. Hopefully Haruto has enough runes to survived and lived at least another 14 years.

Also I lived in New York City and if you don't see me posting later in the day, you can called 911 for me.
Old 2013-12-19, 13:15   Link #62
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
@Thess,
when you refer Shouko's database compared to Haruto, are you referring to those who hated her or her popularity?
Her hatebase, Thunder "getting angry at Shoko" was voted as the last episode favorite moment because of the twitter-answer hate she earned in general. She's hated everywhere from what I've seen.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2013-12-19, 13:24   Link #63
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Her hatebase, Thunder "getting angry at Shoko" was voted as the last episode favorite moment because of the twitter-answer hate she earned in general. She's hated everywhere from what I've seen.
You know the hatred for Shoko is strong when I was being called a Shokofag for trying to calm a zealous Shoko-hater down
Old 2013-12-19, 13:30   Link #64
finalfury
Incognito

Yes, Yes, Yes The truth to the world has finally been revealed. Hahahaha Magius what now.
L-elf the man's man.
Also don't see how its possible to have a Shoko redemption next episode with the Magius part and the Cain vs. all part and the powerup part easily taking up 20 minutes of the episode without being forced in for like 1 minute maybe. :x
Old 2013-12-19, 13:32   Link #65
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
Yes, Yes, Yes The truth to the world has finally been revealed. Hahahaha Magius what now.
I chuckled. Now Haruto or someone needs to get their ass in the conference so they can demonstrate the jack ability.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2013-12-19, 13:34   Link #66
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Yeah what now? We only have one episode left. Unless they give up or somebody brings a nuclear bomb the war won't end so quickly.
Old 2013-12-19, 13:36   Link #67
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Yeah what now? We only have one episode left. Unless they give up or somebody brings a nuclear bomb the war won't end so quickly.
The tagline of the show is about revealing/unveiling/exposing the truth to the world. L-Elf already did that.

Old 2013-12-19, 13:39   Link #68
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
The tagline of the show is about revealing/unveiling/exposing the truth to the world. L-Elf already did that.
But it Valvrave the system that will unveiled the truth nothing about the human doing it
Old 2013-12-19, 13:39   Link #69
kivredia

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Final Battle, more dying. Followed by 200 years of War(which won't be animated but might be covered by other media in Japan) between the various factions which could be the new found "Empire", DORSIA, ARUS, Magius and so on.
Old 2013-12-19, 13:41   Link #70
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
But it Valvrave the system that will unveiled the truth nothing about the human doing it
Spoiler for episode 23:

Old 2013-12-19, 13:49   Link #71
II Maestro

Hmm ... I wonder If they are going to show the recorded conversation between Haruto, Liselotte, & Pino to unveil the truth to the world, Liselotte's explanation on how they came on earth and how they created the council of 101 and magius.
Old 2013-12-19, 13:50   Link #72
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
Hmm ... I wonder If they are going to show the recorded conversation between Haruto, Liselotte, & Pino to unveil the truth to the world, Liselotte's explanation on how they came on earth and how they created the council of 101 and magius.
That was a previous prediction of mine in my attempt to make Shoko useful in uncovering it. But I guess all she did was cry.

Old 2013-12-19, 13:51   Link #73
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
Too risky. The Royalists would be in shambles after learning that their beloved hime-sama was a bakemono.
Old 2013-12-19, 13:52   Link #74
Key Board
Carbon

on another note
can someone please kill Q-Vier?
his kill count is starting to scare me
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-12-19, 13:54   Link #75
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
on another note
But he's entertaining to watch.

Old 2013-12-19, 13:55   Link #76
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
on another note
Saki is gonna kill him believe.
Old 2013-12-19, 14:01   Link #77
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Yeah, there's absolutely nothing to defend or excuse Shoko with anymore... her and her little ship of idiots can get lost in space and no one would be worse off. Akira should've put a dent in her, not the poor, innocent floor.
That ending you're talking about, finalfury is starting to become quite attractive <__<

Everyone except for them was glad to see Saki had returned. That was cute.
L-Elf was epic as usual, so was A-Drei (please survive!) and X-Eins gets at least a honorable mention.
Q-Vier needs to just die already, as usual. The torch seems to have passed to Akira (or Saki? He kind of deserves to die as some form of collateral, common redshirt style.. ), I'm counting on you, girls! RIP Thunder

Can't believe there's just one episode left... or is this going to get 26 episodes?
Old 2013-12-19, 14:06   Link #78
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Question

Extremely disappointed in Shoko, didn't she know the damn truth already? Or did she finally find out about the other secret that Haruto didn't tell her?
Old 2013-12-19, 14:06   Link #79
II Maestro

Quote:
Too risky. The Royalists would be in shambles after learning that their beloved hime-sama was a bakemono.
I think they're already in shambles knowing a high-rank person whose name I can't remember is a Bakemono.

Just hope Skoko's ship got destroyed by the enemy like what happened with gundam seed's Flay.
Old 2013-12-19, 14:07   Link #80
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Wow, Thunder got it bad. I was watching some Drakengard 3 yesterday so I thought I wouldn't be shocked by anything, but damn, he got his lower half blown off

I really wanna know what Shoko said. She was putting up a front for the sake of the other students, but Haruto heard Pino repeat "Gomenesai, Haruto. Gomenesai" and I don't really know what he said afterwards when he was tearing up.