AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2006-12-19, 18:09   Link #1
K1ngHeatz

Torrenting Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo

Hi My problem is that when i complete download and i tried to torrent Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo ep2 it says that "windows need to know who created it"blahabalhabcaisedfghb.................This has never happened before how can i fix this problem??????!?!?!?!!?!?
Old 2006-12-19, 18:26   Link #2
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ngHeatz View Post
Hi My problem is that when i complete download and i tried to torrent Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo ep2 it says that "windows need to know who created it"blahabalhabcaisedfghb.................This has never happened before how can i fix this problem??????!?!?!?!!?!?
I'm not sure what you mean when you sya you "tried to torrent" the episode. Do you mean you are trying to seed the torrent?

How did you download the episode in the first place? Was it using BitTorrent, if so what client did you use (Mainline BitTorrent, µTorrent, Azureus, etc.)?

What exactly are you doing when you try to torrent? Can you give more detail.

The message "To open this file, Windows needs to know what program created it" is the message you get when you try and open a file with an unknown file extension. So could you give us the full filename of the file you are trying to open.

For example is it...
[ToyBox]Mamoru-kun_ni_Megami_no_Shukufuku_wo!_02_[D43860AD].mp4.torrent
or
[ToyBox]Mamoru-kun_ni_Megami_no_Shukufuku_wo!_02_[D43860AD].mp4

Please note, we need to know the full filename
IE > Tools > Folder Options > View > Hide extensions for known file types [unchecked]
Old 2006-12-19, 19:18   Link #3
K1ngHeatz

i downloaed it from http://a.scarywater.net/mahomaho/
what do u mean by the name,,, I think it says
Mamoru-kun_ni_Megami_no_shukufuku_wo!_-_02_[I-ZMM].mku
I forgot the name of the bittorent i dwnloaded my other anime from.
Old 2006-12-19, 20:27   Link #4
K1ngHeatz

i went to dwnload the normal bittorrent on the download page.but i did finish "seeding the torent" the file still didnt work.
Old 2006-12-20, 06:24   Link #5
xris
Just call me Ojisan

I still do not understand what it is you are trying to say. It now appears that your actual problem is that you can't get the torrent you just downloaded to play correctly.

Can you please try and tell us what the problem is. For example...

Is it a playback problem? Have you completed the download of Mamoru-kun_ni_Megami_no_shukufuku_wo!_-_02_[I-ZMM].mku but when you try and watch it you get an error?

I suspect this is your actual problem, why you decided to post in the Download Help forum instead of the Playback Help forum I have no idea but if this is the actual problem, then the answer is simple as it sounds like a codec problem. Please look at the following thread

[READ ME FIRST] How do I get this fansub to play?
Old 2006-12-20, 17:50   Link #6
K1ngHeatz

I first went to bittorrent step-by-step and i dwnloaded the normal bittorrent.Then i went to that site and dwnloaded the anime with a really long name. I went to the file of that anime and i dbl click on it. It showed the dwnload bar the estimated time was 1hr and 10min. When it finished and i clicked on the new file of that anime it showed me the thing that tells u that windows wants to know who created it. That was my problem.
Old 2006-12-20, 18:38   Link #7
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Please, please read what I suggested above.

Old 2006-12-21, 12:51   Link #8
demonix

Send a message via Yahoo to demonix
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ngHeatz View Post
I think it says
Mamoru-kun_ni_Megami_no_shukufuku_wo!_-_02_[I-ZMM].mku
what I think you meant is Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo! - 02 [I-Z+MM].mkv but as xris said you should look at the thread he has suggested and you should install CCCP as well if you already haven't
Old 2007-01-05, 16:35   Link #9
K1ngHeatz

Trouble Seing the Pictures

Well now i could download the videos , but this time i cant see the pictures. I have the Video Media and sometimes it tells me to upgrade it to the tenth version. When i Play the Video it shows the visualization with spikes and stuff fot the screen. How can i get the picture to get on???? The prolem happened when i had to recover my Pc. The title now is still Mamoru-kun and somethin somthing. Now i can only hear the sound.
Old 2007-01-05, 18:13   Link #10
xris
Just call me Ojisan

I'll just repeat what has been said before

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
Please, please read what I suggested above.

Old 2007-01-05, 19:17   Link #11
K1ngHeatz

ok im reading it again
Old 2007-01-13, 07:12   Link #12
Tydus89

can anyone tell me is there certain type of file that i download so it can playback i got mp4 but it got his internet thing come up
Old 2007-01-13, 08:09   Link #13
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tydus89 View Post
can anyone tell me is there certain type of file that i download so it can playback i got mp4 but it got his internet thing come up
It might help if you explained yourself better because it's difficult to understand what you mean

But if you are having problems playing a mp4 file, then please look at the [READ ME FIRST] How do I get this fansub to play? sticky