AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is the ultimate shinobi?
The 1st 24 5.99%
The 2nd 3 0.75%
Sarutobi 117 29.18%
The 4th 119 29.68%
Jiraiya 27 6.73%
Orochimaru 10 2.49%
Tsunde 4 1.00%
Itachi 73 18.20%
Other...[Please State Who] 24 5.99%
Voters: 401. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-04-24, 07:09   Link #581
Sbetsho

"That point aside, a real rinnegan master would never use the 6 paths of pain jutsu, because it severely weakens your powers, the only reason nagato used it was because his actual body had become crippled and was useless in combat. "

Quite the contrary. Using the 6 powers this way is way more effective than if you'd use it only by one body. Sensible use of synergy makes its parts greater than the sum of their abilities and powers.
Old 2012-05-08, 19:02   Link #582
a3jay14
Hunter in the Night

The first hokage was strongest in my opinion he managed to stop full Eternal Mangekyo Sharinggan Madara with his Mukoton Jutsu only also madara have the nine tails to help him, any one who fight madara with that power will surely die in combat but the first hokage defeated madara.

Note: Uzumaki Clan specializes in "sealing technique", the first hokage's wife was the leader of the uzumaki clan which means she taught him some sealing techniques which helped him greatly into supressing the nine tails.
Old 2012-05-09, 00:04   Link #583
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

technically it has to be senju hashirama(first hokage), because right now they have shown madara so much godly powerfull that the five kages are nothing in front of him,he is just toying with them,even though the rinnegan was later added to madara, but to have defeated this man before alone ,senju hashirama is got to be the strongest shinobi in the shinobi history
Old 2012-05-24, 04:33   Link #584
Odinx

The strongest ninja in their prime, to me, would be The Fourth.

His last act as the head of Konoha was drove away the ultimate threat Madara temporarily and still thinking ahead of the game, entrusted his son of finishing what he has started.

As a man, a father, and a husband, he didn't want his wife to die alone nor be forgotten by his only child. He sacrificed his soul to eternal damnation all for his village. He made sure Naruto will come to realize about his destiny, and defeat the ultimate threat to the entire shinobi world.

Now that, is kick ass.
Odinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 14:55   Link #585
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Quote:
The strongest ninja in their prime, to me, would be The Fourth.

His last act as the head of Konoha was drove away the ultimate threat Madara temporarily and still thinking ahead of the game, entrusted his son of finishing what he has started.
But if he was the strongest ninja, he wont have to sacrifice himself to temporarily beat Tobi (the real Madara would had made the 4th weep... if only for a second knowing Kishimoto); but instead annihilate him.

Madara right now is making a mockery of the Kages while destroying entire armies without a thought at the same time all the while praising the 1st Hokage. He also made the Kyuubi his pet.
Old 2012-05-24, 23:20   Link #586
tetsuo69

^
its like he was force to sacrifice himself by tobi , the forth sacrifice himself cuz he wanted to.
and seeing how tobi and madara are two different shinobis , i dont see how you can even say he would make the 4th weep .....
explain it to me cuz up to now the 4th and madara havent had a 1 on 1. but then there that time when the 3th took on the 1th and 2th hokage and how
saturobi had trouble against the kyubi attacks while the 4th was able to deal with the kyubi attacks . i know the 3th was already pass his prime when the kyubi attack happen
but what excuse do you have for the first and second hokage being beaten by saturobi pass his prime? to me the creater of the manga fucked the ranking and naruto will end up being the strongest in the end ..,
Old 2012-05-25, 09:32   Link #587
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by astayanax View Post
But if he was the strongest ninja, he wont have to sacrifice himself to temporarily beat Tobi (the real Madara would had made the 4th weep... if only for a second knowing Kishimoto); but instead annihilate him.

Madara right now is making a mockery of the Kages while destroying entire armies without a thought at the same time all the while praising the 1st Hokage. He also made the Kyuubi his pet.
The current Madara however is much stronger than the "real" Madara in his prime. He's pretty much in a cheated state.
Old 2012-05-25, 11:49   Link #588
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuo69 View Post
but what excuse do you have for the first and second hokage being beaten by saturobi pass his prime?
kishi explained this via kabuto when he activates edo-deidara. the 1st and 2nd were essentially orochimaru's puppets and were limited by his knowledge and power to control them. kabuto's e-t army is acting with directive, but still has their own personalities so they can use all their hidden moves at max power like when they were alive. the third would not have been able to beat hashirama and tobirama fighting full force on him. given the latest conversation between edo-madara and the kages it can be argued that sarutobi wouldn't have been able to beat hashirama one on one in light of the praise madara is giving him.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 19:49   Link #589
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
kishi explained this via kabuto when he activates edo-deidara. the 1st and 2nd were essentially orochimaru's puppets and were limited by his knowledge and power to control them. kabuto's e-t army is acting with directive, but still has their own personalities so they can use all their hidden moves at max power like when they were alive. the third would not have been able to beat hashirama and tobirama fighting full force on him. given the latest conversation between edo-madara and the kages it can be argued that sarutobi wouldn't have been able to beat hashirama one on one in light of the praise madara is giving him.
But that may not be the case either as Sarutobi was more concerned about the other coffin than the 1st or 2nd Hokage...We don't really know how powerful Sarutobi was in his prime. Of course this is all assumptions, but I personally would like to see maybe a prequel of characters like Sarutobi and the other Kages..
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 23:47   Link #590
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

The sage of six path - he created the tail beast and the original rinnegan user...
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 14:13   Link #591
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Not Counting the Original Sage of Six Paths (I consider hims as God, so i don't count him)

I'd Say that Madara and 1st Hokage were the Strongest in their Prime and their strength we equal. 1st Hokage only one because of will of fire, Divine Wind, Luck. we now now that these guys stood at the top of the Ninja world.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 16:37   Link #592
DarthDestroiar

After the new manga chapters... Madara.
DarthDestroiar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 14:51   Link #593
and17y1

You guys are crazy.. so you vote for Sarutobi, Minato and Itachi for the most powerful. What about Hashirama who defeated.. yeah the easy Madara. But what's madara - he can only take all the kages at once and make fun of them... but thats nothing ... yeah.. just .. forget it
and17y1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 14:58   Link #594
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by and17y1 View Post
You guys are crazy.. so you vote for Sarutobi, Minato and Itachi for the most powerful. What about Hashirama who defeated.. yeah the easy Madara. But what's madara - he can only take all the kages at once and make fun of them... but thats nothing ... yeah.. just .. forget it
The poll was created in 2004. Almost all (if not all) votes are from then.
Old 2012-07-18, 17:43   Link #595
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
The poll was created in 2004. Almost all (if not all) votes are from then.
lol yea, this poll was from the pre-retcon time of ninja generations getting stronger over time and sarutobi defeating the 1st and 2nd and orochimaru on his own in an old weak body... now the top of the list is clearly RS and sons, madara and hashirama and soon to be naruto and sasuke and hopefully orochimaru but that last one's just wishful thinking on my part
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 16:23   Link #596
Sasukemaru
Banned

Since the manga is always evolving, here is my new top 8, i guess I'll add more and change it up as the story continues.

1. SO6P
2. Edo Madara
3. Hashirama
4. Madara
5. Prime Nagato
6. Rinnegan Tobi
7. Minato
8. Sarutobi
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 18:08   Link #597
sayde

^^I do wonder who'd win in a rematch between Hashirama and edo tensei'd Madara. Because while Madara does currently indeed possess all the benefits that come with an edo tensei'd corpse, he wouldn't have Kurama this time for extra support. Anyways, since I'm assuming the sage of the 6 paths is disqualified from this, I'll go with Hashirama. Defeating Madara and Kurama simultaneously is the most impressive victory I can recall anyone pulling off in recent memory.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 21:28   Link #598
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Excluding the sage, when every villian is using 1st DNA for whatever their purposes from the start, that says something right?
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 03:27   Link #599
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Gai when he goes 8 gates and had DNA implanted in him and he steals Neji's eyes and Tenten's scrolls
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 13:04   Link #600
Sasukemaru
Banned

If edo madara was just a resurrected madara in his prime i would put hashirama ahead of him, but seeing he has the rinnegan he unlocked later in life as well as hashirama's greatest power the wood release...i think he could beat hashirama now.
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote