Golden

I actuallly click on every one of those to see the Name -____-

You are so cool Jaiven -
Old 2006-07-26, 15:52   Link #202
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by swerv
Kisame would be my guess although can't see his sword, maybe that's his sword's true form?

Spoiler:
Hahha yeah right....Kisame: BANKAI!! That think is alot (atleast 2x) bigger then Hitsugaya's Hyorinmaru!
Old 2006-07-26, 16:36   Link #203
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuyankas
I found what looks like a coloured page from 317, but (unless it's fake, and if it is, it's a good one),
Spoiler for Don't look unless you want to totally ruin 317:
Is that a turtle? I thought the three-tail was a shark...

Well, let's hope this Jinchuriki fares better than the last one. Would be hard to fare worse, though...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 16:42   Link #204
Rurik
Golden

That fellow is Tobi, it seems he is already a Official Akatsuki Member.

And this could be real, Last Chapter said this chapter 317 would have Colored Pages.

Lets wait, but Deidara and Tobi against the 3 tails Jichuriky is just foreseeing what is my conviction since day one Akatsuki was shown, this Shinobies are capable of Handling their respective Jinchurkies they have assign because they are that good.
Old 2006-07-26, 17:04   Link #205
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
Lets wait, but Deidara and Tobi against the 3 tails Jichuriky is just foreseeing what is my conviction since day one Akatsuki was shown, this Shinobies are capable of Handling their respective Jinchurkies they have assign because they are that good.
-So because Itachi has been assigned to capture Naruto (I'd assume that it is his job to do so) does that mean that Naruto will have to be stronger than Itachi by the time he makes another attempt to capture him? If Naruto isn't planning to use the Kyuubi then he on his own would have to be above Itachi to survive. Man Sasuke-hime will be so jealous if he finds out .
Old 2006-07-26, 17:11   Link #206
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-So because Itachi has been assigned to capture Naruto (I'd assume that it is his job to do so) does that mean that Naruto will have to be stronger than Itachi by the time he makes another attempt to capture him? If Naruto isn't planning to use the Kyuubi then he on his own would have to be above Itachi to survive. Man Sasuke-hime will be so jealous if he finds out .
Well, I’m hoping Itachi do capture Naruto to make it and interesting plot , “Naruto, who always tried to save others, been in the predicament of been the one to be save,” who knows, Even Sasuke could go on to try and “save” (yeah we know he would really go to kill Itachi) him too.

But that a wishful thinking from my part, I don’t think Itachi and Naruto will see themselves again in a fight situation.
Old 2006-07-26, 17:13   Link #207
swerv
Stay Up

And when he does (Naruto fighting Itachi) Kishi will have him (Sasuke) appear and save Naruto by attacking Itachi and probably force him to retreat.

I'm not saying this because I'm a Sasuke fan, but because Kishi and the majority of readers are.
Old 2006-07-26, 18:37   Link #208
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

It's probably the other way around....Naruto will save Sasuke instead...this will annoy Sasuke but might be his only way of defeating Itachi...
Old 2006-07-26, 21:48   Link #209
tkdtiger

hmm I think I can see some shark like features mixed in....although I had to really stretch my imagination
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 01:16   Link #210
tritoch

Its a hammerheard shark or atleast that was my first impression.
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 05:00   Link #211
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritoch
Its a hammerheard shark or atleast that was my first impression.
Yes...that's what it definetly looks like....but what about the red dot in the middle?..it seems like it's his/her eye or mouth.

Oh no i see...watch closely to the red dot its his left eye...the otherone is closed...which means that it aint a hammerhead shark because in the middle down there is definetly his head.
Old 2006-07-27, 06:30   Link #212
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
That fellow is Tobi, it seems he is already a Official Akatsuki Member.

And this could be real, Last Chapter said this chapter 317 would have Colored Pages.

Spoiler for 317:
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 06:58   Link #213
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama
Spoiler for 317:
Holy!! what the!?!

Check out page 2 with all the Akatsuki in color....the blond/orange guy in background might be the 4th afterall!?! He is with his back turned...

Ok right now from 1% chance that the 4th is the leader has increase for me to 5%..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok i read a translation and it seems that several Kage Bunshins are "ACTING" like a genius and the other Kage Bunshins are somewhat "Jealous" about it...calling "THAT" Kage Bunshin awesome :P....Naruto is definetly weird...

Naruto also used a different kage bunshin to acquire information about the wind element to a specific sensei....who or the rest...of the story is up to you guys to see for yourself
Old 2006-07-27, 07:07   Link #214
Syaoran
Inactive Member

317 is out guys ^^ and I just made a thread.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 09:29   Link #215
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin
Is that a turtle? I thought the three-tail was a shark...

Well, let's hope this Jinchuriki fares better than the last one. Would be hard to fare worse, though...
so the image is real....seeing that deidara standing on top of the bird beside tobi....thats a huge turtle 4 tail lol

tobi's hand = black....
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote