AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

Old 2010-01-25, 07:47   Link #201
tsunade666

does he even have ethics? Right that upside down guy is not even once lying but that's not say that his saying everything.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 08:49   Link #202
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

I hate to use Wiki of all things, but:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley
Quote:
He gained notoriety during his lifetime, and was denounced in the popular press of the day as "The wickedest man in the world."

Confirmed in four different articles:
- Powter, Geoff (2006-08-01). Strange and dangerous dreams. The Mountaineers Books. p. 131. ISBN 9780898869873.
- Owen, Alex (2004). The place of enchantment. University of Chicago Press. p. 186. ISBN 9780226642017.
- Spence, Lewis (2007). Encyclopedia of Occultism and Parapsychology. Kessinger Publishing. p. 203. ISBN 9780766128156.
- Crowley, Aleister (2004-01-01). Diary of a Drug Fiend. Book Tree. p. Back Cover. ISBN 9781585092451.
Does this sound to you like the kind of man who gives a Rats about ETHICS?
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 09:08   Link #203
tsunade666

Right he even use his wife and daughter as sacrifice but further info would be too bad.
Old 2010-01-25, 11:11   Link #204
ReddyRedWolf

I think we are straying from the thread topic namely Kuroko.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 11:26   Link #205
Sol Falling

Indeed. How's this?

In ep. 15, Kuroko talked about feelings being the accumulation of time spent together and stuff and explicitly brought up Misaka and her, and Misaka calmly accepted it and we all had warm and fuzzy feelings or something. This scene underscored too things: 1) Kuroko's feelings are pretty serious deep down and 2) Misaka doesn't totally reject them (!!!). Also, in the last two episodes, Kuroko and Misaka have gone basically everywhere together. They seem really close now.

Real yuri pairing in sight? Y/N.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 12:29   Link #206
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Real yuri pairing in sight? Y/N.
N

Since these according to cultural norms a girl is suppose to grow out of. In this regard Mikoto is more mature than Kuroko.

But that doesn't stop Kuroko from being extremely jealous when Touma and Mikoto are together.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 16:05   Link #207
Sparrow1770
Avian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Misaka doesn't totally reject them
Yes, they are very close friends. I think it's unrealistic to expect a canon pairing though. There's more than enough for imagining a non-canon pairing though, so it's not really a big problem as far as I'm concerned.
Sparrow1770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 17:36   Link #208
Vikitehwaffu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
N

Since these according to cultural norms a girl is suppose to grow out of. In this regard Mikoto is more mature than Kuroko.

But that doesn't stop Kuroko from being extremely jealous when Touma and Mikoto are together.
This makes me rage so much. But yeah, Mikoto just isn't gay.
Vikitehwaffu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 20:37   Link #209
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
I think we are straying from the thread topic namely Kuroko.
- I kind of noticed when I heard someone violently banging their head against a wall somewhere. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow1770
I think it's unrealistic to expect a canon pairing though. There's more than enough for imagining a non-canon pairing though, so it's not really a big problem as far as I'm concerned.
- Still doesn't stop CM's Corporation making (official) Mikoto and Kuroko figures that..."Work well with each other"...

http://www.nekomagic.com/figure_news...i_kuroko03.jpg
Old 2010-01-26, 13:15   Link #210
Syntron
Shiny Hardware

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- Still doesn't stop CM's Corporation making (official) Mikoto and Kuroko figures that..."Work well with each other"...

Thats called "marketing strategy"
Syntron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 09:01   Link #211
tsunade666

Which is common in anime industry.

Btw is their a nendroid of kuroko? I just love nendroid. I pm link if anyone knows. Any GIRL index or railgun characters that are nendroid. I just love it.
Old 2010-01-28, 02:46   Link #212
darksassin
Is this dangerous??

About her teleportation power, according to my theory, she might be able to teleport something dificult/more complex into something simple such as teleporting human into air but not vice versa. maybe just maybe. Or she just didnt want to be a killer
darksassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 06:49   Link #213
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Btw is their a nendroid of kuroko? I just love nendroid. I pm link if anyone knows. Any GIRL index or railgun characters that are nendroid. I just love it.
- There are mini-SD characters released, but not 'officially' Nendoroids, I think. And personally, I damn hope Max Factory gets their hands on these for both Nendo and figma lines. I want my figma Mikoto and Kuroko, dammit!
Old 2010-01-28, 08:45   Link #214
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksassin View Post
About her teleportation power, according to my theory, she might be able to teleport something dificult/more complex into something simple such as teleporting human into air but not vice versa. maybe just maybe. Or she just didnt want to be a killer
IN all honesty, there is no reason why Kuroko cannot teleport something into a human body, or vice versa, a human into a wall. She is only limited to objects she can touch, their weight, and the distance between her and the teleported destination.

However, I should mention that teleporters cannot forcefully teleport another teleporter. This is because of the nature of their AIM field. I can't explain it too well, but basically their AIM field by default have their location as point '0', as long as the user doesn't change this, it will remain at point '0'.

Raw novel readers of volume 8, feel free to correct me on this.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 10:01   Link #215
Avegaille

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- I kind of noticed when I heard someone violently banging their head against a wall somewhere. ^_^

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8800/006qe2.jpg

Looks like they're going with what the LN is offering...?
Avegaille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 12:55   Link #216
darksassin
Is this dangerous??

maybe you are right. but i think i see when she fought trick, she throw the spike at his face.. why didnt she teleport it ? I mean if she could teleport things inside human body.. she can teleport the spike to injure specific part of the human body like the knee for example
Old 2010-01-28, 13:49   Link #217
Primary Consult

She wanted to and even tried to teleport the spike inside him... the 'trick' of course was that he wasn't actually at the spot she targeted, and to hide this fact his ability made it look like she 'missed'.
Primary Consult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 19:27   Link #218
Vikitehwaffu

Quote:
maybe you are right. but i think i see when she fought trick, she throw the spike at his face.. why didnt she teleport it ? I mean if she could teleport things inside human body.. she can teleport the spike to injure specific part of the human body like the knee for example
Mostly because Kuroko doesn't have the resolve to do that to another person, that is why you always see her teleport spikes to pin people's clothes, not their actual body parts.
Vikitehwaffu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-29, 07:43   Link #219
dahak
Utu Class Planetoid

Quote:
maybe you are right. but i think i see when she fought trick, she throw the spike at his face.. why didnt she teleport it ?
She did teleport it. That scene was in Kurokovision. IIRC It is the only time we've seen what teleporting things looks like to her.

Kurokovision usually being used for more intimate sequences.
dahak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-29, 11:28   Link #220
tsunade666

dahak what's IIRC?