AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Days

Notices

View Poll Results: School Days - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 44 32.12%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 19 13.87%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 10.22%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 5.84%
6 out of 10 : Average 10 7.30%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 5 3.65%
4 out of 10 : Poor 4 2.92%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 2.92%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 2.19%
1 out of 10 : Painful 26 18.98%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-12, 04:42   Link #81
l3LooDLusT

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
During the preview, there was a siren... I can't remember, but was that there in previous previews?
hahah i re watch all the preview it is indeed not in any other preview now im curious about

Spoiler for for prediction???:

Am i still watching the same anime? i thought this anime is about the drama it gave me the opposite effect i kept laughing while the show progress specially the scene where hikari and makoto after they have sex makoto sed "wanna go again?" i almost cry while laughing at least i give the some points for trying to be funny "sarcasm" is this show really about drama? im confuse.
Old 2007-09-12, 04:50   Link #82
Goldmember
Digital Bullet

Hi every bodies.

I'm french, so excuse my english plz, but i'm about to get my stone to this argumentation. All in spoilers of course.

Spoiler for Possibilities:

So personnaly, I have put a 10 to that episode because, you all have been surprised by what's happening. The only negative point is the leak of development of some female characters about some bed scenes...
But that new change of situation is quite interseting for the ending of this series.
And I'm practically certain that what'll happen will be totally different from my ideas.

A cool first post ; )

PS: Do you know in the game how Makoto could rape Nanami, it could be quite interesting to know it for the speculations....
Old 2007-09-12, 04:52   Link #83
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

Frankly i hate flaming and flamers..but i must give this show credit for breaking my own principals. Frankly this show has absolutely no sense of reality. Every girl seems a slut. I cant believe girls actually sleep with such an diot even after all this.

As for why he told Kotonoha "I love u"...well its obvious he wants to have sex with someone since he ran out of girls. I guess my method of watching this show by forwarding every minute is good enough. Its a pain to watch that animes like these exist too.

The only thing that can make me like this show is if Makoto is actually killed.

This show has ot to be the worst anime i have ever seen. Although in the starting it was different since it showed the darker aspect of relationships...now, frankly it has lost all sense...i dont think girls with some brain can sleep with this guy. Anyway...the worst anime ,the worst Harem lead ever, and the sluttiest brainless girls too...atleast this show did contribute something to the Anime World
Old 2007-09-12, 05:02   Link #84
Aceywacey
Shadow Priest

Send a message via ICQ to Aceywacey
Hahahah, since when did this show become a comedy? Seriously I could not stop laughing (or cringing whenever a Kotonoha scene came up).

I think the writers started this with an agenda. Make the most f***** up story ever, and try to suck everyone into watching this show till the horrible end.

The original game, most hated Makoto. I guess rather than try to make him likeable for the game, they said "screw you, we're making Makoto the epitome of a hated character."

Biggest hipocrite of the series award goes to Hikari. Seriously! I laughed at every one of Hikari's lines.

Otome +1 however. She's the only one that actually learned something.

Sluts of the series award is tied by 3 people, the bully girls. Anyone else hear what they were saying towards the end, how since Makoto is not an option, they'd all go do one of the bully's boyfriends instead.

The ending of this episode seemed very contrived with Kotonoha returning to normal. I'm hoping something happens in the end to not make such an obvious happy ending. I hope they have a shock ending. It doesn't have to have murder in it - just something shocking and original that will make everyone say wtf.

Anyways, I am no longer seeing this as a serious drama, this series has turned into a shock comedy series for me now. I still like the series, but I am no longer putting it on the same level as KGNE in terms of emotional drama. Though entertaining, I can't help but feel that the writers were just aiming for the shock factor which cheapens the actual emotional impact of the show. They succeeded in what they were trying to do so props to them for that however.
Old 2007-09-12, 05:39   Link #85
ipernorris

Here people hopes Makoto will get stabbed by someone like Sekai or Kotonoha... well I hope he will get his dick cut and he will die for blood loss.
I'm not a girl: I'm saying this as a male. That guy is a shame to the entire human race and deserves to be only tortured and then killed.
Old 2007-09-12, 05:45   Link #86
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

What are the chances Kotonoha is pregnant too?
Old 2007-09-12, 05:50   Link #87
ACE2003

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! This had to be the most ridiculous episode of anime that I have watched in awhile. It was sad, yet pathetic at the same time. Now I fully understand why the girls fall for Makoto: BECAUSE THEY HAVE ROCKS FOR BRAINS!!! This is the type of stuff that I was talking about in earlier threads. Makoto isn't doing anything spectacular here it's just that the woman are so caught up on Makoto's dick that they can't see straight. It was just pathetic watching them lining up for Makoto like that. I wanted to drop kick'em. Sigh...it's so hard to have sympathy for them when they do ridiculous and stupid sh!t like that which brings me to...

Makoto. I've tried really hard to defend this guy, but after watching this episode, I can't helped but feel disgusted at him. I'm so sorry for defending this guy. Regardless of how I may not like him right now, the guy is a pimp! I was really pissed with the way he treated Sekai and Katsura. Especially Sekai. She didn't deserve the harsh treatment he gave her. He was full of sh!t right there. Then, to make things even more complicated, he ups and decides that he loves Katsura again?!! Why oh why I just don't understand these women at all. They have to be the stupidest bunch of women that I've seen in a long time. And to top it off, they're sluts (except Setsuna, Katsura, and Sekai). Fuc**** ridiculous.

It was so funny watching this and yet I wanted to puke each time I watched the girls throw themselves at Makoto knowing what went down. Another thing too, WHERE ARE THE PARENTS? THE TEACHERS? WTF?! Damn...this has gone way over my head!!
Old 2007-09-12, 05:55   Link #88
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

He doesn't pick girls they pick him.
He's no pimp just an arsehole.
Old 2007-09-12, 05:58   Link #89
jacks81x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
I think Kotonoha is the only girl he hasn't actually had sex with yet.

BTW, I can't believe people actually voted a perfect 10 for this ep....
Old 2007-09-12, 06:31   Link #90
l3LooDLusT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE2003 View Post
It was so funny watching this and yet I wanted to puke each time I watched the girls throw themselves at Makoto knowing what went down. Another thing too, WHERE ARE THE PARENTS? THE TEACHERS? WTF?!:twitch: Damn...this has gone way over my head!!
LOL u just notice that in the entire show the only time adults were shown was when koto and makoto at the train or they went to shoping and the pool thats it even teh teachers are missing at the school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
she probably pregnant right about now look wat happen to sekia it wasnt planned out but they know that their goin to have sex but in koto's part she was rape so i doubt that taisuke wore a condom that time. ow and setsuna might be pregnant to cause that one wastnt planned out too as for otome she planned it no harm done as for hikari no comment.

Damn this is why i warned u makoto bang while u can coz next episode some1 might cut ur other head with a cleaver. props for pimpin 6 girls so far probably 1 more next episode.

@jacks81x
he probably meant when taisuke rape koto
Old 2007-09-12, 06:48   Link #91
Sun Shine
Destroyer of the Good

This episode sucked. Just when I thought it wasn't going to get even more O.T.T it goes out and does. The series started off pretty well but it has deterioted more and more now and is well past the point of no return. The story isn't dramatic its just a joke, it turned into a hentai story without the hentai. The 4 people in todays episode had no reason for sleeping with him and went against the way their characters were developed in the past to do so. It started off as a promising anime but has ended up being shocking for all the wrong reasons, the script is just dreadful.
Old 2007-09-12, 06:56   Link #92
CJL13
God of his own ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3LooDLusT View Post

Spoiler for for prediction???:

Man I hope you're right. Up to now it was giving an accurate description of what would happen if several people without common sense started cheating on each other. Of course the chances all those people would have any common sense not to do this is extremely hard. It's like giving an accurate description of what would happen if I were to turn into a snake, it's accurate but impossible.

But now with this episode all reality went out the window. There's no way it could turn out like this, unless the spoiler is true.
Old 2007-09-12, 07:02   Link #93
Goldmember
Digital Bullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacks81x View Post
I think Kotonoha is the only girl he hasn't actually had sex with yet.

BTW, I can't believe people actually voted a perfect 10 for this ep....

Yes, because the main goal of that episode was to make you hate more Makoto again (so involving more girls in the action).

And in the next episode I'm sure you 'll all get surprised. The writers are not so stupid ; ) And Japaneses must have done the same remarks as you.

So 10 for the unpredictable scenario, and for the changes in the Makoto/Kotonoha/Sekai situation.

What the f**** with these bloody americans?

Actually, if the serie stops now, it could be a good ending. So the next episode MUST be a bad ending with a lot of movements.
Old 2007-09-12, 07:36   Link #94
kayos
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldmember View Post
So 10 for the unpredictable scenario, and for the changes in the Makoto/Kotonoha/Sekai situation.
Yes it was unpredictable but it was senseless and uncalled for. If their main goal was to create more hate toward Makoto, they could've just thrown Kokoro at him and that would have done more damage than the other 4 girls together.

Spoiler:
Old 2007-09-12, 07:49   Link #95
Perishthethought

Man oh man, this was hilarious.

Spoiler for this episode!:

Last edited by Perishthethought; 2007-09-12 at 08:22. Reason: Mistake in some BBCode - and I cannot count, apparently.
Old 2007-09-12, 08:00   Link #96
Kristen
*Author

To be honest, this was a very satisfying episode. It made me feel like Makoto was finally getting what he deserved. Everyone is turning away from him, and now he has the burden of what he did with Sekai on his shoulders. It's a very good way to take out all of the problems with the other girls. Of course, Setsuna has to have something to do with this story, in my opinion. And I sincerely doubt Makoto-Kotonoha is going to last very long. As soon as she returns to school, she'll find out what he did.

This can turn out to be something huge.
Old 2007-09-12, 08:13   Link #97
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Christ, you people must have went to highschools of heaven. For those saying this is unrealistic...wrong. This does happen alot. One guy seems to get all the girls. Most get with him knowing he is cheating(And ususally cheating themselves) and then whatever girl he was with gets broken. I saw it happen many times, and I know my school wasn't the only school like that.

On another note, I hope it is just because it is a fictional show everyone is screaming kill. If not it sees we have quite a few potentional murderers
Old 2007-09-12, 08:21   Link #98
Sun Shine
Destroyer of the Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
Christ, you people must have went to highschools of heaven. For those saying this is unrealistic...wrong. This does happen alot. One guy seems to get all the girls. Most get with him knowing he is cheating(And ususally cheating themselves) and then whatever girl he was with gets broken. I saw it happen many times, and I know my school wasn't the only school like that.

On another note, I hope it is just because it is a fictional show everyone is screaming kill. If not it sees we have quite a few potentional murderers

Perhaps, but this is exaggerated beyond belief, its so ridiculous.
Old 2007-09-12, 08:32   Link #99
Teletha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post

I wouldn't say it's totally unrealistic, but when you think about it it's pretty far fetched. There are no parents anywhere. No teachers anywhere it seems. All these free places to have sex at school (no my school was not like that ) Makoto is free to have random orgies at his house and nobody seems to care. Sekai is pregnant and totally alone and even though Makoto denied her baby's existence AND cheated on her AND they never even attempted to work anything out she's at home cooking him dinner with a present for him. Just when she almost seemed to have a spine a few minutes before yelling at him about the baby. Most young girls who get pregnant aren't going to be that happy about it. They are going to be scared. Especially considering Sekai's circumstances.

The most absurd to me is probably Hikari. Most "friends" also aren't going to go out of their way to be friendly and concerned for a friend, all the while screwing friend's boyfriend behind her back. Then yelling at the boyfriend to go see his girlfriend. The threesome sluts? That's things of fantasy. I don't think things like this don't happen, but School Days does a horrible job of making it even a little bit believable. I could believe the story before this episode. Now it's past the point of absurd.
Old 2007-09-12, 08:37   Link #100
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
Nah, I find School Days to be unrealistic. Cheating in high school and a guy being as successful as Makoto (at least before the atrocity that episode 11 was), yes, that does happen.

But the characters are too one dimensional and unrealistic for me to believe any of this anymore.

And of course I don't want to kill all the people who do things similar to Makoto. It's precisely because they're fictional characters that it's fine, and actually nice, if he pays for what he's done. Real people who act like this, I simply don't associate with them, unless they hurt one of my friends (in which case I wouldn't kill them either, don't get the wrong idea ).