AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-26, 16:43   Link #101
Stormwhite

Send a message via MSN to Stormwhite
Maybe the entire series is just in the characters' collective imagination, because they're all nuts. Keigo is semi-aware of this so he is trying to escape his own madness, which is why he seems so cowardly?!

Or maybe it's an RPG like DnD that Ichigo bullied everyone into playing. Notice how the closer people are to Ichigo the more powerful they seem to be? This would perfectly explain why Orihime's powers were suddenly turned from being weak from being a story breaker - Ichigo's the DM and he's trying to get into Orihime's pants?!
Old 2010-07-26, 18:30   Link #102
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
keigo cam also see a black clad afro swordman who seems to live up telephone poles and insists nobody should be able to see him. nobody believes him when he tells people, so he must think things like arrancar fights are just his imagination.
except ikkaku and yumichika stayed at keigo's house after the fight he witnessed where upon his sister could see them (they were also at the school earlier).
Old 2010-07-26, 18:55   Link #103
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
I'll just retort that Mizuiro strikes me as needing some psychiatric help. He jumped to theft and arson way too quickly (and calmly) to be a completely mentally healthy person... Hell, Keigo's reaction is more sane...
In his defense, getting as much pussy as he gets would make any straight guy pretty mellow.
Old 2010-07-26, 21:12   Link #104
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
In his defense, getting as much pussy as he gets would make any straight guy pretty mellow.
Might also explain his knowledge about arson (some chicks don't take break-ups too well)

Old 2010-07-26, 21:17   Link #105
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
keigo cam also see a black clad afro swordman who seems to live up telephone poles and insists nobody should be able to see him. nobody believes him when he tells people, so he must think things like arrancar fights are just his imagination.
All of Ichigo's close friends have been able to see hollows and shinigami since the middle of the SS arc (that includes Mizuiro) even Ichigo's sisters are that level, Although Yuzu is still just geting to that point. Acutaly half the town sees Afro and it drives him (Afro) crazy most people have writen him off as being part of some film/tv show. Keigo knows that the arrancar fight is real. Also remeber all 3 of them followed Ichigo and watched him leave for HM. they know something big is going on just not what.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2010-07-27, 00:52   Link #106
Jarmel

I really need to just drop this manga but atleast I'm getting some good quality humor from this. Why is Kubo wasting everybody's time with this crap and just get the show on the road. Either kill the friends and move on or explain how Ichigo saves the day in the nick of time. We don't need chase chapters where every third and fourth rate characters save other fourth rate characters from death by the top villain in the whole manga who pretty much crushed all the other captains in one stroke. Whatever happen to Kenpachi or Byakuya? Jesus Christ this is a slow motion trainwreck with fireworks going off everywhere.
Old 2010-07-27, 01:07   Link #107
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
aizen's aura only kills weaklings. respira kills all. copy failure.
I mean would Barragan's attack even affect Aizen if it reached him? Or would "Oh my reiatsu is greater so it's nothing at all to me" like with Soifon deja-vu happen?
Old 2010-07-27, 01:12   Link #108
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I mean would Barragan's attack even affect Aizen if it reached him? Or would "Oh my reiatsu is greater so it's nothing at all to me" like with Soifon deja-vu happen?
ah, yeah, probably wouldn't work on aizen. if he can stop a double dose of poison directly stabbed into his chest then he can probably handle a cloud of smoke or whatever.
Old 2010-07-27, 01:30   Link #109
sayde

The reitasu BS would at least explain why Barry apparently couldn't just waste Aizen w/ respira in his sleep -- which is something I've been wondering for the longest time now. Wouldn't it be awesome if today's episode features an omake explaining the issue?
Old 2010-07-27, 01:46   Link #110
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
except ikkaku and yumichika stayed at keigo's house after the fight he witnessed where upon his sister could see them (they were also at the school earlier).
but they were in their gigai at that time.

anyway, any predictions for the next chapter? i for one am hoping it goes back to hueco mundo. want to see if kenpachi really has a bankai

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-07-27, 03:23   Link #111
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I bet when this gets animated, fans that only watch the anime will think this is filler.
Old 2010-07-27, 03:46   Link #112
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

I think it'd be awesome if Hikufune from squad zero made an appearence to fight Aizen.
Old 2010-07-27, 06:13   Link #113
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I bet when this gets animated, fans that only watch the anime will think this is filler.
They have no business trying to segregate "filler" from the rest anyway. Let them suspect.

Besides, it IS filler. Aizen will confirm it any chapter, he's just killing time.
Old 2010-07-27, 10:04   Link #114
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
No Scooby Do spoilers yet?
Old 2010-07-27, 10:16   Link #115
Stormwhite

Send a message via MSN to Stormwhite
I have this image of Aizen in Scooby Doo now. Thanks guys.
Old 2010-07-27, 10:35   Link #116
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwhite View Post
I have this image of Aizen in Scooby Doo now. Thanks guys.
Admit it, he would make a GREAT Scooby Doo villain.
Old 2010-07-27, 11:07   Link #117
kitten320

Ah man, where is Scooby Doo when we need him?
Old 2010-07-27, 12:13   Link #118
Lunarskylar

buying scooby snacks at the urahara shop
the problem is they arent scooby snacks, but the mod soul chappy candies, which have seperated scooby doo's soul from his body
thus preventing him from meddling in aizen's ghost chase

just as planned....
Old 2010-07-27, 12:26   Link #119
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

I need to get myself a shirt with Aizen in a pose with "Just as planned" written underneath - he's said it so many times that he'd pretty much own the copyright on the phrase (if he existed)
Old 2010-07-27, 15:33   Link #120
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
I need to get myself a shirt with Aizen in a pose with "Just as planned" written underneath - he's said it so many times that he'd pretty much own the copyright on the phrase (if he existed)
aizen:

just as planned...

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread