AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is the best girl?
Ichika 14 7.69%
Nino 30 16.48%
Miku 95 52.20%
Yotsuba 23 12.64%
Itsuki 18 9.89%
Other 2 1.10%
Voters: 182. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2019-03-31, 16:22   Link #2601
Tenzen12

Take Crunchyroll opinions, reverse them completely and you get right answer. Everyone who knows what is CR like already knows Miku is best girl even if they didn't see or read it.
Old 2019-03-31, 16:47   Link #2602
WingedAccelerator

Remember when I thought Sisters' War could be on par with Seven Goodbyes in terms of length? Then Negi used the rush button. -.-"

Spoiler for Chapter 80:
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-31, 17:00   Link #2603
Lex79

Spoiler for chapter 80:
Old 2019-03-31, 17:07   Link #2604
Deus Excellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator View Post
Spoiler:
Come on Miku if you're going to do that then at least save it for your snake of a sister.
Deus Excellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-31, 17:22   Link #2605
thefreakmike

Uh oh... shit is hitting the fan really quick

Last edited by thefreakmike; 2019-03-31 at 17:41.
thefreakmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-31, 17:56   Link #2606
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Nooo gdi.
Time to go to the cryogenic chamber.
Old 2019-03-31, 20:38   Link #2607
Ichinotachi

Now we need Ichika to bite the dust, I don't see anything wrong with Miku's reaction because at this point Fuutarou can identify everyone but for some reason (negi and his bullshit) he couldn't recognize Miku.
Ichinotachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-31, 22:15   Link #2608
WingedAccelerator

Quote:
Spoiler for Chapter 80:
I left a subtle hint for guys, but none of you got it right. Forgive me!
The two Renas were supposed to be Itsuki, and Ichika trying to take advantage of the knowledge about the picture.

Now, as for the early spoilers:
Spoiler for Chapter 80:
Old 2019-03-31, 22:15   Link #2609
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

I will not be satisfied until I see Ichika completely get her spirits crushed... Previously, my feelings towards her could've been described as mere dislike, but after reading those spoilers, I'm starting to genuinely hate her.

She's doing literally everything in her power to turn readers against her. The fact that Negi needs to perform character assassination to kill Ichika's chances instead of having her fairly and believably lose to the intended end girl, is kinda sad.

That calls into question his ability as a writer imo. Does he not have any confidence in his writing, so he needs to make a character implode to eliminate her from the competition?
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-31, 22:17   Link #2610
Deus Excellion

Quote:
Oh that is actually good. Bravo sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK-95- View Post
I will not be satisfied until I see Ichika completely get her spirits crushed... Previously, my feelings towards her could've been described as mere dislike, but after reading those spoilers, I'm starting to genuinely hate her.
Personally I'm starting to love her more and more. Just how far will this Ichika go in order to satisfy her Fuu lust? Will she try to change the rails of the Nino train too? Haven't been this entertained by a harem manga for a long time.
Deus Excellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-31, 22:28   Link #2611
thefreakmike

Whether people are hating her or loving her, if this is true then she's definitely not gonna be the bride, that's for sure.
Old 2019-04-01, 00:57   Link #2612
WingedAccelerator

The next batch of information is out.
Spoiler for Chapter 80:

This just gonna fuel the "Miku can't do anything on her own" army, plus of course, Miku can't even have the luxury of an intimate moment for a confession.
Old 2019-04-01, 01:18   Link #2613
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
This just gonna fuel the "Miku can't do anything on her own" army, plus of course, Miku can't even have the luxury of an intimate moment for a confession.
Lately, it feels like with every new chapter, my criticisms keep getting more and more accurate. Mind you, I'm not happy about this in the least... The disappointment I feel cannot be put into words and if I somehow manage to do it, that description won't do it justice.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-01, 01:25   Link #2614
Lex79

Quote:
The two Renas were supposed to be Itsuki, and Ichika trying to take advantage of the knowledge about the picture.

Now, as for the early spoilers:
Spoiler for Chapter 80:
In my defense, it was still the 31 when I read the post!
Now, for the real deal
Spoiler for chapter 80:
Old 2019-04-01, 01:25   Link #2615
WingedAccelerator

^^Understandable. I'm not happy either. Given Fuutarou's mental state, neither confessing nor backing off is a good option now, but Negi is going to force something out, while it's more and more apparent that his way of killing chances for certain characters are handled piss poorly.
Old 2019-04-01, 01:47   Link #2616
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Oh crap, I knew a blood sports is inevitable at this point. The Miku well has been poisoned by a snake venom & it would get worse. But worse than this, two Renas?! Are Ichika & Itsuki trying to mess around his mind further? Or trying to sabotage each other? OK, that's literally adding fuel to the fire. I seriously think that shit storm needs to stop in a matter of time.

Spoiler:

Now I wonder, though, when will be the time that Fuutarou eventually confront Papakano properly? So far, only Nino & Yotsuba can handle the sisters drama together when coming to the point when it's needed to be done, while only Nino can help deal with the drama with Papakano.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-01, 03:41   Link #2617
Chosen_Hero

You will have to excuse me but I won't believe anything that anyone posts on the internet for the entire day.
Old 2019-04-01, 04:00   Link #2618
WingedAccelerator

^After my joke, the rest is confirmed. The korean scans are also out.
Spoiler for Chapter 80:
Old 2019-04-01, 04:50   Link #2619
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Actually, I take back what I said. I think you've been given a misleading spoilers earlier. Guess the blood sports hasn't started yet.

As for the quints picture. Wasn't it Ichika > Miku > Itsuki > Nino > Yotsuba? It could go either way
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-01, 05:18   Link #2620
WingedAccelerator

I highlighted the APRIL FOOLS part after the real ones appeared. It was a deliberate prank on my part. Sorry!

How did you come into that conclusion about the picture? Granted, we don't know the order certainly, but the hand usage could be a mannerism for all of them. We are clearly looking for the the fourth one from left as the Kyoto girl. Only Yotsuba uses her right hand to form the peace sign in the present picture, while the other right hand user would be the left one, who would be Nino, but she takes the picture. All of the others use their left hand, just like Ichika, Miku and Itsuki does in the present picture.

Tags
dumpster fire, first girl after all, harem, privileged main heroine, quintuplets, retcon, student-tutor, train wreck