AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-07-01, 19:31   Link #921
kureizero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
QSS is the ONLY item that cleanses suppression. No other cleanse or summoner spell will do it. It's kinda like Sword of the Divine vs. Jax or Executioner's Calling vs. Mundo.
Untrue. Gangplank can oranges out of Suppression, and Alistar can ult out of it. It only locks out Summoner Abilities on top of things that a stun would normally lock out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Akali = AP first not AD. And Better BE Solo TOP or Mid but harder at mid cuz of AP opponent like Malz , Annie etc... or you can jungle but she's slow.

Well , i'll say first , get Boot + 3 pot. Then Hextech revolver , Mercury/Sorcerer , sheen , Ryla great to slow opponent with her short CD & burst , LichBane add more dmg , Rabadon , Hextech Gunblade get spell vamp + life steal , last item , Void/Zhonya maybe a Banshee if you feel that you need it.
To add to this you want to get a minimum of 6.5 AD from runes as Akali and go 21 offense and pick up the 3 AD to get 9.5 AD to get the spell vamp passive. I usually go GA after Revolver, Rylais, Boots and Sheen unless I'm facerolling hard.
kureizero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 04:50   Link #922
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Or if you want the passive at early just take a doran's blade.
Better have AP runes + Mrpen runes.

Anyway , honestly the new GP is kinda OP with his free red buff for passive. He became great in Jungle & for gank. Even if his ulti have a little AoE range , this is enough to stop your opponent running. Mix with your E , he's powerful.
As usual , Warmog+Atma combo is great for him.
My start for jungle = Armor + 5 pot -> Boot + Ward + 1-3 pot -> Gank -> Wriggle + pot -> Philo stone -> Avarice Blade -> Mercury or Iona boot -> Warmog , Atma , Infinite Edge (sell philo) -> Youmuu or Banshee.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 05:28   Link #923
Velsy

Heard some talk about Irelia, and something about nerfs.. Was unsure, then I found this

http://rog.clgaming.net/blogs/reign-...re-they-needed

Supposely someone named RiotGuinsoo is bent on grinding Irelia into the ground. I know I play Irelia alot, but I think nerfing the healing on her ult was a good move and she shouldnt have people whinging how much she heals. So she should be ok for now... but noooo Riot idiots think otherswise... The Eve nerfing they justifed as it was to stop the facerolling of newer players. But hows Irelia being justified ?

I dont see how Irelia deserves anymore nerf... Her ult healing is next to nothing now, she took a Bladesurge damage nerf ? They want to scew her up even more ?
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 09:48   Link #924
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Guinsoo is one of League's creators >.>
He was the guy who used to work on DotA before leaving it to IceFrog to work on his own project.

EDIT: Rumor has it Shurelia wants to make another Touhou-based item. START GUESSING NAO.
Old 2011-07-02, 10:30   Link #925
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
I dont see how Irelia deserves anymore nerf... Her ult healing is next to nothing now, she took a Bladesurge damage nerf ? They want to scew her up even more ?
Well, she's got innate tenacity, a true damage factor, a skillshot, and a close-distance skill, she has the most room for nerfing. Imo she, Jarvan IV and Rumble are three champions that can take the nerf stick head-on and still retain their viability in almost any team.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 21:59   Link #926
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Guinsoo is one of League's creators >.>
He was the guy who used to work on DotA before leaving it to IceFrog to work on his own project.

EDIT: Rumor has it Shurelia wants to make another Touhou-based item. START GUESSING NAO.
Eye of Cirno: Adds a bit of AP and HP. Casts s single-target frost effect that also decreases enemy magic damage over a short duration.

Eye am the strongest!
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.

Last edited by Marcus H.; 2011-07-03 at 03:51.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 23:23   Link #927
Velsy

No way!

I thought so! When I been getting the Youmuu Ghostblade on Irelia, I always thought it reminded me a little of Touhou but never fully investigated. Cant say I expected that in an American game O_O

If Guinsoo is the creator, then that sucks. I might get nerfed to a new game. Irelias a favourit, so you guess how disheartened it'd make me. Dont see how shes any better than Xin or Noctune who can also do very well with a good game (Xin has knock up, which renders Irelias passive useless) Noctune has a long strike range. They have close the distance blink skills ?

Last edited by Velsy; 2011-07-02 at 23:35.
Old 2011-07-03, 00:24   Link #928
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
No way!

I thought so! When I been getting the Youmuu Ghostblade on Irelia, I always thought it reminded me a little of Touhou but never fully investigated. Cant say I expected that in an American game O_O
Don't forget Wriggle's Lantern.
And doesn't Lux remind you of someone?
Old 2011-07-03, 11:20   Link #929
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Quote:
No way!

If Guinsoo is the creator, then that sucks. I might get nerfed to a new game. Irelias a favourit, so you guess how disheartened it'd make me. Dont see how shes any better than Xin or Noctune who can also do very well with a good game (Xin has knock up, which renders Irelias passive useless) Noctune has a long strike range. They have close the distance blink skills ?
Hmm... ghostblade on Irelia. Anyway....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Don't forget Wriggle's Lantern.
And doesn't Lux remind you of someone?
Which reminds me: Her sorceress skin was supposed to be exactly like Marisa's outfit but they changed it during development cause they thought no one would get it.

Fun fact: Lux and Irelia were both co-developed by Shurelia. And Lux's Final Flash? Guess what name it was supposed to be closer to.

Likewise there were hints that Lux was also inspired partly by a certain heroine from a certain anime series that also liked firing giant beams of light from her... staff, spear, thing.
Old 2011-07-03, 19:14   Link #930
Velsy

Is Ghostblade on Irelia bad ? I build, Ghostblade, Triforce, Phantom Dancers, Infinity Blade most of the time (have 85 % crit rate by that time)
Old 2011-07-03, 19:58   Link #931
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Likewise there were hints that Lux was also inspired partly by a certain heroine from a certain anime series that also liked firing giant beams of light from her... staff, spear, thing.
Just too bad there's no White Devil skin yet... T_T

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-04, 00:56   Link #932
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Is Ghostblade on Irelia bad ? I build, Ghostblade, Triforce, Phantom Dancers, Infinity Blade most of the time (have 85 % crit rate by that time)
No, it's pretty cool, since she's melee and it works great with W. A burst Irelia may want some more damage on her stuff, but since it also offers ArPen, it's awesome.
Old 2011-07-04, 05:44   Link #933
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Imo Irelia Offtank > DPS cuz she's hard to kill & still make lot of dmg instead of full dps -> stun , focus , dead.
Old 2011-07-04, 20:00   Link #934
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
US server got hacked, don't click on obvious alerts linking you to sites which may download keyloggers/trojans. Ranked game player who gets first pick also is getting banned.
Old 2011-07-04, 20:23   Link #935
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izayoi View Post
Ranked game player who gets first pick also is getting banned.
Erm...what? Why?
Old 2011-07-04, 20:55   Link #936
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
As in the hacker is banning the players who pick first in rank as a joke...
Old 2011-07-05, 01:51   Link #937
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Alright so my Elo is now a pathetic 800.
I need a 5s team for ranked. If any of you guys want to AT with me, please, please let me know. I'm so tired of bads. I'll PM you my SN if you want to AT or even duo queue. I can play a carry but honestly I'd rather play tank burst or support.
Old 2011-07-05, 06:13   Link #938
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Yeah. us servers ladders is messed up big time. That said, it does provide solid entertainment, like a 2.2k elo player (Saintvicious from CLG to be exact) reduced to -2 elo trying to claw his way back up... man, the stuff people do at low elo is hilarious. From clarity/heal Singed going with 2x Archangel Staff, to cv/heal Rammus thinking he can 1v1 a 5-0-x Yi at the 10 mins mark, that was rather amusing to watch.

Favourite quote: "Who said this is Elo Hell? It's more like Elo Heaven." lol

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 07:39   Link #939
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Yeah Saintvicious and unR 9999 elo rofl.
Anyway the guy who hacks Us servers is NoS http://www.youtube.com/user/LeagueOfNoS
People ask him for RP lol
Old 2011-07-05, 07:43   Link #940
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I remember seeing Clarity/Rally Morde once...at least he kept my mana high LMAO That being said, imo this is terrible because experienced players will mow down teams that are trying to become competent. I remember that one 3v3 game I had with Nunu, ending with 16/0/12 and some devastating 1v3 fights, really felt bad for them.

Tags
league of legends, lol