AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-01-11, 14:03   Link #1641
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Oh, YoshiZumi was the person? I would have ID'd that if I'd bothered to check it, but didn't because I thought it was ID'd already. My bad PPD is one of my favourite shows too.

Riker - gomen
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 14:04   Link #1642
Zerokule

Riker, your siggy is sweet too, what series is that? BTW, thanks for the info.
Zerokule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 14:06   Link #1643
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

They're all ID'd in the correct thread btw (Identification thread), before anyone else wastes time replying to this topic
Old 2007-01-11, 14:07   Link #1644
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

That (and his Av) are both of Ohno from Genshiken, also an awesome series. It's a slice of life type series about Otaku's, very funny indeed.
Old 2007-01-12, 05:39   Link #1645
bachxuanguyen

What's the title of this manga?

I remembers reading this manga in 97'. The main character is a high school who plays golf and kendo. He's kinda fat and short.
The whole story is mostly about golf and his skills. I forgot the title of the manga because it was in a different language(its was translated from japanese) and almost 10 years ago.
Anyone has any clues about this manga would be awesome.
bachxuanguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 10:56   Link #1646
Commusen

Hey! ^^

I was wondering if you guys could help me identify this girl. If she's not just some random girl x.x

I have two pictures, although I'm not entirely sure they're the same, or just very alike. I see familiarities in the hair and style, though, so I thought they might be.

Anyway! Here are the pictures ^^

Picture one

Picture two

As you see, they're both from galleries, but they were both categorized as Misc or Various Artist, I think.

I hope you'll be able to help me =)
Commusen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 23:22   Link #1647
Plumcherry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchik View Post
can anyone help me identify who and where this character comes from? i think she's from the game Alshard in japan but i'm not sure.

She is from the Japanese table-top RPG and PC bishoujo game (but PC game isn't released yet.) "Angel Gear". Her name is Kubelta 10-9 (it is pronounced in German: Kubelta zehn neun). She is a maid and Volkommen mechanisieren Soldat (German for "Perfect machinery Soldier"). Actually, she is an android.

This figure is one of the three figures series. Please see also http://www.tenra.net/keumaya/

Red color figure is also from Angel Gear. Her name is T-X aka Katsura Touyama.
Orange color figure is from Alshard. Her name is Tifana the Orange-color aka Touko Takasaka.
She also apprears in Alshard's supplement bookcover.
http://www.fear.co.jp/information/win_info.htm

Last edited by Plumcherry; 2007-01-13 at 01:37.
Plumcherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 07:51   Link #1648
Zuldark

Need help on finding an old anime

This anime I'm trying to find is a very old one. In fact when I first saw it, it was around 10 years ago.

Basically the anime is about sci-fi action.

The story is about 3 pilots being in charge of their own animal robot. I can't remember all of it but I am sure that one of them is a orange lion robot.

There will come a time when the enemies were too strong for the pilot that out of nowhere a robot ninja(very small(human size) compared to the robot the pilot are piloting) came and help the pilots.

This robot ninja can fuse with the animal robot individually to turn the robot into a humanoid robot. however when this is done the pilot will feel a surge of shock into their body which causes them to faint.

Later in the story, there will be another pilot but he doesn't have a animal robot. Sometime later he will control the lion robot. the pilot who controls the lion robot was chosen by the ninja robot to control him(ninja robot).

The ninja robot can only be called upon meaning unlike the other animal robot which will rest in the hanger when not used the ninja robot will go into action by summoning. the summoning is done by using the sword that is bestowed by the ninja robot to the chopsen pilot.

This ias about it.

I really miss this show so if anyone have any idea on this anime, please tell me.

Feel free to enquire.
Zuldark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 16:57   Link #1649
bidlebob

Unhappy The plot thickens

Quote:
Originally Posted by bidlebob View Post
Hello everyone, I just registered (primarily because I am in need of identification assistance).

A friend of mine, and fellow anime enthusiast, saw a clip from a show that caught his attention and he shared with me the following description (this is my second hand account of a second hand account):

The clip of the anime featured a montage of two characters in various stages of a battle. I don't know if I should put a spoiler warning or not, but here goes. One of the two characters is a mysterious guy who keeps his head tilted downward to avoid eye contact and hide his face. This man wears an unusual outfit that conceals and restricts his arms (as if he had none) and he has an aura of "the invincible guy" found in many anime series. In other words, he's the really powerful guy that everyone knows not to mess with except the impetuous protagonist. Enter the other guy.

The second character uses a sword and repeatedly attempts to rush the mysterious guy with berserk attacks that continuously miss (due to the guy dodging in an effortless manner). At some point the mysterious guy tells the frantic fighter that this fight is not worth the effort and time. Realizing he is not being taken seriously, the guy with the sword decides to take his power up a notch, saying something like "let's party." His arms glow red as he points the sword toward the floor (perpendicularly) and transfers his power into the blade. With a burst of super speed he rushes the mysterious guy again, this time actually causing a scratch with slight blood.

Infuriated, the mysterious guy decides to reciprocate violence with violence. He removes his arms from the weird outfit, looks directly at the other guy, and counterattacks. The mysterious man's arms have little marks or symbols on them (a common indicator of evil power in anime) which glow in tune with his anger. He instantly grabs onto the sword and manages to snap it with very little effort. He then speaks some witty dialog and proceeds to walk away. Stunned, the other character looks at his broken sword in dismay and "absorbs" the sword back into himself, commenting that he (or the sword) feels different, or less powerful.

Does anyone have a clue about what series/movie this is from
I acquired some additional info after consulting (practically interrogating) my friend again. The character details that he remembers are as follows: the "mysterious sleeveless guy" wore black and had slick hair similar to Tenzen of Basilisk, but without the two spikes pointing forward. Furthermore, the sword wielder had spikey hair, wore a red vest that had a blue interior and dark pants. He has no recollection of either hair color, simply because he said the video was grainy and that the colors were very soft/dark. I hope this makes things easier...
bidlebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 19:57   Link #1650
Luctus

I'm going to throw this one out here and hope for the best.

I saw this trailer a couple of months back (silly me forgot to bookmark it though..as usual), iirc. it was just a trailer, but I'm unsure if it was for a coming series/movie or just a random short. I'm pretty sure that, at the time anyway, there weren't anything else related avaliable.

Anyway, the trailer consisted of an introduction of four people (pretty sure it was four) and ended with them fighting monsters together on the roof of a moving train. The whole thing set in some dusty futuristic/post-apocalyptic-esque landscape.

Also, it was 3d-animated, not drawn. Not sure if it was japanese or from somewhere else, I don't recall there being any dialouge.

Anyone know it's name/where I can get it (again)/what the trailer was for?
Luctus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 20:21   Link #1651
hooliganj
Team Player

Sounds like the beginning of the video game Wild Arms 3. Check out these pics and screens to see if it's anything like what you saw.
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-14, 01:32   Link #1652
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooliganj View Post
Sounds like the beginning of the video game Wild Arms 3. Check out these pics and screens to see if it's anything like what you saw.
That was also the first thing on my head; However, if I remember correctly, Virginia and the gang dont fight monsters but another gang of drifters in that scene.

Everything else matches though...
Old 2007-01-14, 04:00   Link #1653
Luctus

Nope, sorry guys. That's not it
Luctus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-14, 05:37   Link #1654
Bot1
The Supreme Pontiff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luctus View Post
Anyway, the trailer consisted of an introduction of four people (pretty sure it was four) and ended with them fighting monsters together on the roof of a moving train. The whole thing set in some dusty futuristic/post-apocalyptic-esque landscape.

Also, it was 3d-animated, not drawn. Not sure if it was japanese or from somewhere else, I don't recall there being any dialouge.

Anyone know it's name/where I can get it (again)/what the trailer was for?
its a short called codebusters by mtv asia, its not a trailer, thats all there is to it

err... its supposed to be in 16:9... dunno why mpc did that to it... anyway i don't care enough to change it

AKA Malakith
Bot1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-14, 22:17   Link #1655
jacotyco

does anyone know a show that's in a sort of feudal era, there's this one guy with i think black hair whose the protagonist and a whole bunch of other girls who are in love with him and always have fights with each other
jacotyco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-14, 23:15   Link #1656
hooliganj
Team Player

Sounds like Kidou Shinsengumi Moeyo Ken.
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-15, 01:56   Link #1657
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

And if the girls are robots, then it would be Saber Marionette.

That description is way too generic.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-15, 06:30   Link #1658
Akyra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuldark View Post
This anime I'm trying to find is a very old one. In fact when I first saw it, it was around 10 years ago.

Basically the anime is about sci-fi action.

The story is about 3 pilots being in charge of their own animal robot. I can't remember all of it but I am sure that one of them is a orange lion robot.

There will come a time when the enemies were too strong for the pilot that out of nowhere a robot ninja(very small(human size) compared to the robot the pilot are piloting) came and help the pilots.

This robot ninja can fuse with the animal robot individually to turn the robot into a humanoid robot. however when this is done the pilot will feel a surge of shock into their body which causes them to faint.

Later in the story, there will be another pilot but he doesn't have a animal robot. Sometime later he will control the lion robot. the pilot who controls the lion robot was chosen by the ninja robot to control him(ninja robot).

The ninja robot can only be called upon meaning unlike the other animal robot which will rest in the hanger when not used the ninja robot will go into action by summoning. the summoning is done by using the sword that is bestowed by the ninja robot to the chopsen pilot.

This ias about it.

I really miss this show so if anyone have any idea on this anime, please tell me.

Feel free to enquire.

Ninja Senshi Tobikage

http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.p...anime&aid=1959
Akyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-15, 06:32   Link #1659
Akyra

*whoops*

Sorry Double post. Thought my internet died.
Akyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-15, 15:54   Link #1660
Haohmaru
The Invincible Samurai

http://ruliweb.empas.com/ruliboard/r...b_news&main=hb

Anyone recognice wich anime this is (probably a new anime)? It look a lot like BONES style.

Another one http://cliplife.jp/clip/?content_id=5ai04yq7 (<--- looks pretty cool and freaky)
Haohmaru is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel