AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

Old 2012-11-28, 07:47   Link #321
tsunade666

I don't think Accelerator is being hate by the people. By his popularity and ranking alone which is always next to Kamijou and also always in the top 10 of popularity ranking. Those evidence shows of how much he was liked by the fans.
Old 2012-11-28, 11:26   Link #322
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Just want to say that, even though we know this story from having already seen it Index, please don't spoil the unique aspects of what will be shown in Railgun for me or everyone else. This is a "no spoiler" thread after all.
Old 2012-11-28, 19:13   Link #323
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Pointless Video? POINTLESS VIDEO? DID YOU NOT SEE THE TITLE? DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW MUCH I THOUGHT THIS SEASON MIGHT SUCK!?!?!?!?!?! DOES IT NOT SEEM LIKE ONCE I SAW THE ART AND CARE THAT I STARTED "BELIEVING"!!!!!
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 19:27   Link #324
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Yeah it goes to show how pointless your concerns were in the first place.

For you to change your mind just because of the art design shows how superficial the whole thing was to begin with.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-11-28 at 19:47.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 19:51   Link #325
Miraluka
Banned

Don't mess wirh the Karma, it happened with the first season, and you didn't predict that and other things #=__=.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 19:54   Link #326
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Don't mess wirh the Karma, it happened with the first season...
What the fillers? pfft... I never said there wouldn't be fillers, even if it's 1 cour I won't delude myself that they would stretch out the story to fit all 12 episodes.

I just thought people were being idiots to think that they'll actually do any significant to the main arc.

Quote:
and you didn't predict that and other things #=__=.
That's because I didn't bother wasting the goat's blood... For this? I didn't even need to use toenails.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 20:32   Link #327
Miraluka
Banned

It's about expectations vs reality.
1st season got too hyped and and we got a lot of posts deletion per week thread.
Old 2012-11-29, 01:00   Link #328
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
It's about expectations vs reality.
1st season got too hyped and and we got a lot of posts deletion per week thread.
What? The first season? So hyped? How come?[/only knew about Toaru since 2010]
Old 2012-11-29, 10:16   Link #329
tsunade666

^expectations from the manga. I'm also one of those who are expecting great on the anime but it ended up in despair -_-
Old 2012-11-29, 11:41   Link #330
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ hum ... Is this when I'm supposed to laugh at the joke? ... Or where you actually serious about everything?
I know a guy here who watched the anime first and was really satisfied by it. And he actually became a fan of the whole franchise, and read the manga to check out the differences. Of course, he was taken aback by certain details omitted in the anime and some (more or less) minor changes, and was kinda worked up by the fact that the second part was made of filler episodes ... that were actually canon. But from his POV, even if he did read the manga first, he really can't believe he'd fall in despair just for those kind of issues.
Which is why I don't understand, just what the hell did you guys expect the anime to be? Something 100% identical to the manga? That's still not something to be complaining about if you ask me. At least, as long as they don't pull a Soul Eater on me, I won't be complaining about it.
Old 2012-11-29, 12:02   Link #331
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
^ hum ... Is this when I'm supposed to laugh at the joke? ... Or where you actually serious about everything?
I know a guy here who watched the anime first and was really satisfied by it. And he actually became a fan of the whole franchise, and read the manga to check out the differences. Of course, he was taken aback by certain details omitted in the anime and some (more or less) minor changes, and was kinda worked up by the fact that the second part was made of filler episodes ... that were actually canon. But from his POV, even if he did read the manga first, he really can't believe he'd fall in despair just for those kind of issues.
Which is why I don't understand, just what the hell did you guys expect the anime to be? Something 100% identical to the manga? That's still not something to be complaining about if you ask me. At least, as long as they don't pull a Soul Eater on me, I won't be complaining about it.
I'm dead serious here. Try to look at the novel thread or image thread on the first couple of pages where I'm a mikoto fan and actually liked it when she appears in index anime. Well fan wars did great in stupid hilarity when railgun anime aired. And to clarify it on when I get interested on Index is when I saw the first manga of index being translated. And that's dated 6-10-08. I'm a member of hidoi back then.

I liked Mikoto before but now just plain.... well she is just another girl character for me. Having trash talk with dumb fans and finding faults on the girl is kinda.... well stupid but the story show itself that the first few volume of Index lacks Index and as the story goes. It turn into a butt hurt joke that the railgun fans ask when its airing. "when will Misaka appear" its really funny when they keep asking for her to appear on the main novel even though she already has her own manga and anime. I think its around vol 15 or 16. I just blow up Fu8k up fans
Old 2012-11-29, 12:11   Link #332
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ And ... what does that have to do with the first season of Railgun being a calamity?
Old 2012-11-29, 12:38   Link #333
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
^ And ... what does that have to do with the first season of Railgun being a calamity?
When Index was still airing, people assumed Mikoto was a main protagonist(when she is just one of the various heroines in the series), and various times demanded for moar screentime for Mikoto while bashing others characters(Index, Touma, etc).
I think some expected to be a full science side series but ended like that with SoL and a mix of various genres.
Old 2012-11-29, 12:55   Link #334
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
When Index was still airing, people assumed Mikoto was a main protagonist(when she is just one of the various heroines in the series), and various times demanded for moar screentime for Mikoto while bashing others characters(Index, Touma, etc).
eh ... how to put it? I really don't understand what that has to do with Railgun being a deception at all.

Quote:
I think some expected to be a full science side series but ended like that with SoL and a mix of various genres.
That? That's their own personal problem, then, no need to make a fuss about it.
Old 2012-11-29, 14:43   Link #335
Miraluka
Banned

But thats how things were.
Some didn't like Touma in Index yet they wanted Touma in Railgun... for shipping purposes...
People will have something to complain about always.
Old 2012-11-29, 21:50   Link #336
tsunade666

that's why its the fandumb

have you ever been/seen in shipping/flame/stupid wars. Its stupid because its stupid and fans will find reason to make it look more stupid. Index fans was index fans when railgun manga was been published and also when index anime was shown but when railgun anime was shown. A faction was been born but then again even if its railgun and index in the end its the same thus raildex and tamni for non-discrimination.

Well you will probably won't understand it so its better to stop.

Railgun 2 was been waited for years and knowing who is handling it. I don't care anymore.
Old 2012-11-30, 00:24   Link #337
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Railgun 2 was been waited for years and knowing who is handling it. I don't care anymore.
I somehow understand what you meant by that, but its really not credible with that avatar though ...
As for the rest, I'm still ready to hear if someone is kind enough to explain in to me
Old 2012-11-30, 19:00   Link #338
Ihaxlikenoob
Nine Lives Blade Works

I can't even understand what he's talking about.
Ihaxlikenoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 00:19   Link #339
Lordray

now, now brimng me REAL TOUMA VS ACCELERATOR

Index first season pictured it sucks... the manga version (both index and railgun) are mooore destructive and deep

My DA: http://rpg-no-zero.deviantart.com/
My FB: http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=1598149010
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/RPGNoZero?feature=mhum
Lordray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 06:29   Link #340
Destined_Fate

Eh. I wouldn't mind seeing less Index if it means more Mikoto. Since this is Railgun S2 at least we'll get a ton of Mikoto and hopefully more Touma. Index can just stay over there in the Index series wondering why Touma and not her is getting far more screen time.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, despair, drama, school life, sci-fi, sequel