AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-11-04, 23:45   Link #5081
Tendou Souji

Actually iirc in the latest GGen game Overworld Heero has equal range and melee to start. Sadly I can't look it up because because I already bought and leveled him up and his starting stats aren't up online. But on a good note the stats from last years GGen game are up and his are basically the same as I remember them in Overworld. Here they are

Heero Yuy
Shooting 28
Melee 28
Reaction 25
Defense 30
Awakening 0
Leadership 7
Charisma 8

For comparison here are Kira's Destiny stats
Shooting 26
Melee 26
Reaction 32
Defense 26
Awakening 60
Leadership 9
Charisma 10

Athrun's Destiny stats
Shooting 22
Melee 26
Reaction 23
Defense 25
Awakening 35
Leadership 12
Charisma 10

Amuro in CCA
Shooting 29
Melee 29
Reaction 34
Defense 27
Awakening 50
Leadership 12
Charisma 9

Kamille
Shooting 26
Melee 26
Reaction 26
Defense 26
Awakening 65
Leadership 9
Charisma 9

Trailblazer Setsuna(100% unlock character so he has abnormally high stats)
Shooting 25
Melee 35
Reaction 35
Defense 26
Awakening 60
Leadership 7
Charisma 9

Season 2 Setsuna
Shooting 22
Melee 29
Reaction 29
Defense 24
Awakening 60
Leadership 7
Charisma 9

You can see that Heero is treated really well in games. Awakening is a stat that is used for Newtypes, Extended, Coordinators, Innovades/Innovators and all those types of people so Heero's is obviously going to be 0. It only affects weapons like funnels anyway. But yeah, Heero is pretty even in games.

As far as the wings go I'm glad they aren't beam wings or anything like that. Gundams in the Wing Zero line need actual wings. I don't like how beam wings are being overused in Gundam these days. Destiny Gundam was alright but Strike Freedom had to steal that gimmick which was disgusting and pathetic pandering. O Gundam had them basically, The Delta Astray has them, the Destiny Impulse all have them and I'm sure some other suits have them that I'm not remembering. V2 wasn't included because it was the original obviously. Funnels are being overused too. Strike Freedom, Qaunta, Age FX and tons of other units that aren't the main. I'm glad that Frozen Teardrop chose nanomachines. They haven't been overused yet and it is nice to see them after so long.
Tendou Souji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 23:50   Link #5082
DuoRanger
Banned

tell that to gundam battle assault 2 where Duo senior's scythe was OP
DuoRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 23:58   Link #5083
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendou Souji View Post
Actually iirc in the latest GGen game Overworld Heero has equal range and melee to start. Sadly I can't look it up because because I already bought and leveled him up and his starting stats aren't up online. But on a good note the stats from last years GGen game are up and his are basically the same as I remember them in Overworld. Here they are

Heero Yuy
Shooting 28
Melee 28
Reaction 25
Defense 30
Awakening 0
Leadership 7
Charisma 8

You can see that Heero is treated really well in games. Awakening is a stat that is used for Newtypes, Extended, Coordinators, Innovades/Innovators and all those types of people so Heero's is obviously going to be 0. It only affects weapons like funnels anyway. But yeah, Heero is pretty even in games.

As far as the wings go I'm glad they aren't beam wings or anything like that. Gundams in the Wing Zero line need actual wings. I don't like how beam wings are being overused in Gundam these days. Destiny Gundam was alright but Strike Freedom had to steal that gimmick which was disgusting and pathetic pandering. O Gundam had them basically, The Delta Astray has them, the Destiny Impulse all have them and I'm sure some other suits have them that I'm not remembering. V2 wasn't included because it was the original obviously. Funnels are being overused too. Strike Freedom, Qaunta, Age FX and tons of other units that aren't the main. I'm glad that Frozen Teardrop chose nanomachines. They haven't been overused yet and it is nice to see them after so long.
Haha well I was wrong, and I have no problem accepting that. Honestly though I had DWG3 fore front in my mind(not to not say I didn't mention SD/SRW I most certainly did, I just assumed his Ranged stat would be higher to go along with his final attack which is nearly always TBR. I shouldn't have just done that), and that is exactly as I said it was. However that seems to be the odd man out.

As for the Wings, It's not that I wanted Wings of light, in fact I generally dislike them and Wing EW and Wing Zero EW are my favorites very much because of their physical wings. I just worry about such a small unit with this many things to carry. This worry very much is on the idea that Snow White is of Wing/Zero's height.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 12:58   Link #5084
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
I don't recall reading those specs for the weapons in the latest Teardrop chapter 0_o;
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 15:08   Link #5085
Tendou Souji

I really hope I didn't post speculation instead of something pulled from the novel or something. Maybe this info is from the Perfect File or something?
Old 2012-11-06, 03:22   Link #5086
Destined_Fate

Well, I prefer WoL over the whole feather thing that comes out of nowhere. Look at Tiel's Impulse, they literally had wings sprout out of nowhere.

Than again I like Wing more than Victory so... Hmmm... I wouldn't mind if any new wings did stay physical.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 08:51   Link #5087
Javiersansano

Physical wings have their thing, although 0 gundam and Throne Drei have cool wings
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 20:38   Link #5088
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Huh, so the energy cell for the Wing Gundam's buster rifle is what was used to self destruct?

Neato.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-11, 23:23   Link #5089
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Huh, so the energy cell for the Wing Gundam's buster rifle is what was used to self destruct?

Neato.
I'm not sure if the energy cell/cartridge was actually used for the self-destruction or if Wing Gundam destroyed it as part of the sequence for confidentiality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalsePrime View Post
Ah, there goes my favorite unit.

Interesting addition to have him overload a Buster Rifle clip. Also Wing's explosion seems even more crazy which is nice. The original always left me a little disappointed.

Got to say though, this is the start of the worst section of Wing for me. This middle gap between Wing's destruction and Zero's arrival was always the most flat for me.
Interesting; I loved the period between Episode 10 and 24. Episodes 11 and 14 are two of my favorites in the series and I thought the colony arc was one of the strongest arcs as well. Episode 22 is my second-favorite episode overall and I loved episodes 19 and 20 too. Looking forward to the new scenes and to see if Sumisawa makes any major changes.

Last edited by Elo the Blue; 2012-11-11 at 23:35.
Elo the Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 19:04   Link #5090
Tendou Souji

不足していたファイルを見たリリーナは真に覚醒した
ヒイロ「確認する。お前は何者だ」
リリーナ「・・・私はリリーナ・ドーリアン。あなたは?」
そう問われたヒイロは躊躇なく答える
ヒイロ「俺は俺だ」
いつものコードネームでも、壊れた玩具を大切にしていた幼き少年の名前でもない
いつも迷い続けながらも自らを信じる、強い信念を持った男、それが彼だった
リリーナ「そう、そうですね」
リリーナはその答えに満足したかのようににこりと微笑んだ
その微笑みは、凍てついた平和を望むピースクラフトではなく、
迷い争いながらも平和を望み抗う人類、それを信じ続け強い信念をもった、リリーナ・ドーリアンというただの 少女だった

リリーナの覚醒により、『ピースクラフト』の力を失ったゼクス・マーキスことディズヌフは最後 の手段にでる
(ディズヌフはミリアルドの影を追い続けるあまり、『ピースクラフト』に摂りつかれていた
 ディズヌフ死亡後に発動したゼクス・マーキスのプログラムは改変されており、ディズヌフとして発動してい た)
ピースクラフトファイルを、ゼロシステムを介し全てのモヒルドールにロードしたのだ
安易な『完全平和主義』を読み取ったゼロシステムは、当然のごとくモビルドールを暴走させた
リリーナ同様にファイル補完で停止されてしまわぬよう、残りのファイル全てを破棄、
プリペンダ側のデータもナノマシンハックにより破壊してしまう

止まらないピースクラフトMD
いつものごとく弾切れ、エネルギー切れとなるガンダム

スノーホワイトには最後の弾が残されていた
しかし、残された【無色】の弾はそれ単体では何も効果がなかった
本来はリリーナ・『ピースクラフト』を抹殺する為に作られたものであり、ファイルデータをエネルギー化、打 ち出だす特殊弾
リリーナが自らファイルをみて覚醒したことで、その弾の出番はないかと思われた

確かにピースクラフトMDには特効薬となる可能性はあった
しかしそのデータファイルが欠損しては意味をなさない
ヒイロはひとつの提案をする
自身の想いを、魂を、カトルのいう宇宙の心を、ゼロシステム演算にてデータ化し打ち出すことを 提案したのだ
ヒイロ
ヒイロはゆっくりとピースクラフトMDのゼロシステム中核、ディズヌフにターゲットを定めた
ヒイロ「ディズヌフ、いやピースクラフト・・・お前を・・・殺す・・・!」

Some more stuff I found. Next week we should have some new info but until then lets look at this. It says something about Snow White having a colorless bullet and seems to talk about Relena, Heero, Zechs and, fake Zechs.
Old 2012-11-18, 13:08   Link #5091
FalsePrime

Colorless Ammo? While I do expect a non elemental attack from one of the Dwarves I tend to doubt that it will be colorless. Also this is a quite a bit of info from the looks of it and unless Decaon just hasn't ben updating with Info like he used to it seems like it would be just pure speculation.

Granted I can't read it so I don't know what it says about Heero/Relena/Zech/Comp Zechs but if iti s real I hope we get an update on it soon.
Old 2012-11-19, 16:39   Link #5092
Tendou Souji

People are talking about an MS encyclopedia coming out on 1/26.
Old 2012-11-19, 16:53   Link #5093
FalsePrime

For Wing?

We just had the Wing MS Revised earlier this year. Granted it didn't cover Early Types or Frozen Teardrop but still I'm a bit surprised. I only knew about the Zeta Master Guide coming up.

When was this MS Encyclopedia offically announced or is this just a rumor people are going on about?
Old 2012-11-19, 17:24   Link #5094
coldzero

it's been hard to follow up whats happening on FT esp. cause its a novel and little translations out there to read, but all signs point its ruining GW!
I know fans wish there was a continuation but I think some ppl would wish there was none if its turning out like this. Almost wish some fan letter can be sent to the author and ask what is going on in his brain.... old characters are not up for experimentation as if its a new series entirely. The characters are like going down the drain, so i tend to ignore FT but take in the settings and places that, perhaps, be good for any fan fic writers out there.
Old 2012-11-19, 18:50   Link #5095
Tendou Souji

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalsePrime View Post
For Wing?

We just had the Wing MS Revised earlier this year. Granted it didn't cover Early Types or Frozen Teardrop but still I'm a bit surprised. I only knew about the Zeta Master Guide coming up.

When was this MS Encyclopedia offically announced or is this just a rumor people are going on about?
They're talking about it on 2ch and volume 7. Don't know what is true yet but Gundam Ace could have leaked since the 26th is a Monday.
Old 2012-11-19, 19:39   Link #5096
Sommer
Hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldzero View Post
it's been hard to follow up whats happening on FT esp. cause its a novel and little translations out there to read, but all signs point its ruining GW!
I know fans wish there was a continuation but I think some ppl would wish there was none if its turning out like this. Almost wish some fan letter can be sent to the author and ask what is going on in his brain.... old characters are not up for experimentation as if its a new series entirely. The characters are like going down the drain, so i tend to ignore FT but take in the settings and places that, perhaps, be good for any fan fic writers out there.
LOL, I heard that he was asked IRL in japan by some fans, can be bullshit but I like to belive that is true.
And for the fanfics, surely they are gonna be yaoiz so .... nope.
Sommer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-19, 19:55   Link #5097
Tendou Souji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommer View Post
LOL, I heard that he was asked IRL in japan by some fans, can be bullshit but I like to belive that is true.
And for the fanfics, surely they are gonna be yaoiz so .... nope.
AdultTrowa x AdultQuatre
AdultDuo x Heero
Phobos x Fenrir
Phobos x Milou
Phobos x Milou x Quatrine
Naina x Fenrir
Naina x Milou
Naina x Milou x Fenrir
AdultDuo x AdultWufei
Quatrine x Phobos
Quatrine x Milou
AdultQuatre x Quatrine
Heero x Relena
Heero x AdultZechs
Heero x AdultQuatre
Quatrine x Relena
Quatrine x Stella

Dear God, the shippers would run wild with this series if it ever gets animated. What have you done Sumizawa?

Last edited by Tendou Souji; 2012-11-19 at 20:33.
Old 2012-11-20, 14:01   Link #5098
Purdys99

So I've been sans internet for almost a month due to me traveling outside my country. Do I even want to know what's happened in FT while I was gone?:S
Purdys99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-20, 20:17   Link #5099
DuoRanger
Banned

well i've stopped after seeing that FT will be probbaly a fanfic for shippers and yaoi fangirls

i think that i'll never see at least a alternate AC universe that mirrors both fallout and UC universe in mars
DuoRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-20, 21:38   Link #5100
Tendou Souji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purdys99 View Post
So I've been sans internet for almost a month due to me traveling outside my country. Do I even want to know what's happened in FT while I was gone?:S
If you missed the chapter from the end of October it described what the White Seven Dwarf does and has Quatre/Fenrir/Phobos/Naina/Milou/Quatrine team up or something. The summary was never translated so we used google. Other stuff I posted was floating around 2ch. Don't know if it is official or not though. Mostly about the Buster Rifle and Snow White itself. Could just be fan stuff. They are talking about the next volume of Glory having a contest in it, the next volume of Frozen Teardrop coming in January as well a MS encyclopedia. Today they are posting about TWO-MIX having made a new song for Wing for December and some other stuff about a "visualization". Remember that this isn't fact or anything. Just what I've taken from their and translated with Google so it could be wrong.

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing