AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-12, 07:23   Link #2741
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Full reply in a bit, on my phone.

Injects wavehawk with Charuzepam.

RUNS LIKE HELL.
Old 2011-10-12, 07:25   Link #2742
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Full reply in a bit, on my phone.

Injects wavehawk with Charuzepam.

RUNS LIKE HELL.
- WHY YOU LIttle---~Chaaaruuuu~~~~
THUD
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 07:31   Link #2743
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
~BUENO~
(Turns around and violates Irish from behind)
Charlotte- S-So Wavehawk-san has those kinds of tastes? I'll have to take note of that.
*Sets wavehawk to non-potential partner* I guess Ichika really is the only one.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 07:34   Link #2744
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Fatality! xD

Who's next on the death list?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 07:34   Link #2745
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos- I need his body physique mostly. Is he tall, short, muscular, thin etc etc. These factors will change how he tries to escape.

Personality: Would he be willing to hit girls trying to beat him up to make him crossdress?

He's described as innocent so is it possible he might not even feel awkward about being forced to crossress.

Is he gullible?

Can he think on the fly?
Well he's about 1.76m tall, his physique is mostly that of an average person albeit mildly muscular like Setsuna from Gundam 00.

No, he doesn't hit girls but if he's forced to crossdress into something very very silly, odds are he'll try to escape at first. If the girls are extremely persistent in getting him crossdressed, he'll eventually give in... after some running

Gullible, not quite. While he doesn't brashly protest when he feels something's not right, he does keep a firm thought when he's against/suspects something.

Thinking on the fly, more or less, yeah. Having to face multiple drone IS units in a single sortie, chances are he'll even think of ways to indirectly disarm/delay people that are chasing him, even if they're girls.
Old 2011-10-12, 07:34   Link #2746
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Charlotte- S-So Wavehawk-san has those kinds of tastes? I'll have to take note of that.
*Sets wavehawk to non-potential partner* I guess Ichika really is the only one.
- TWITCH

BTW: I think it would be a LOT of fun if Angelina was every bit as snarky as Tony Stark. Would make for some REALLY funny conversations, wouldn't it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9cuGZJ9DP0

Angelina: "Snarky? I'm not snarky. I am...brutally honest with my observations--oh, Cecillia-san? You dropped your black string panties on the floor."

Cecillia: "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~!!!!"

Angelina: "Gotcha."

(Remind me again why I'm not writing this character, Meister?)
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 07:43   Link #2747
Eratas123

So far I have this for escape routes in "School wide crossdressing"

Kyuukai - Flies around using wings and shoots sometimes with stun gun.

Ichika - Run's around like an idiot and gets caught the easiest

Inami: Runs around from room to room before eventually giving in.

Irish: Due to small physique he uses the air vents to navigate around the school.

Pyxis: Not sure yet until Agetreme replies.

Marvelous: Tries to use teacher's authority before realizing it wont work and starts running to the engine room.

If anybody has any complaints and/or suggestions then please post a reply.

@Wavehawk- Hahahaha! Revenge old man! Why do you always attack me anyway?
Old 2011-10-12, 07:55   Link #2748
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ Obviously because he's a tsundere.
Old 2011-10-12, 08:00   Link #2749
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
^ Obviously because he's a tsundere.
Hell no! Zero x Meister is enough ho-yay for this board.
Old 2011-10-12, 08:27   Link #2750
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
@ StratosSpear and Agetreme- Can you tell me your OC's physical appearance and personality? Need to know how they act and their physique to know how they can and can't escape.
Physical appearance wise....Octans (male Pyxis) is ungodly average in term of appearance and physical ability (he looked more like a NPC).

Despite of being average in term of physical ability, He is very aware of the situation around him(a necessary survival skill for his sanity if you didn't forget that he work for an organization whose major investor are actually cultist) and when he detect something wrong, he will suddenly gain superhuman ability(rule of funny?) and became very good at running away (ignition Boost! Human version).

Unfortunately for him, if Ayara or Amami tell him to stop("I want to see you cross-dress"), he will be forced stop no matter what....(probably because he like them but is in denial?)

Personality wise, as mentioned, Octans has a low opinion of people, no hope, no dream, just living....which is why he is appear to be so relaxed and calm most of the time (because he has no expectation for anything). The reason why he object to cross dressing because despite of having no hope or dreams, he still have his pride left somewhere inside and is strongly against the idea.

Morality wise, Octans believe that there is no right or wrong answer to everything. Everybody should have the freedom to choose their "right" answer. However, just as everybody can choose their action, others have the right to reject the answer forced upon them to choose their own answer. Only the one with the stronger Conviction can move on, crushing all opposition.
Old 2011-10-12, 08:49   Link #2751
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Physical appearance wise....Octans (male Pyxis) is ungodly average in term of appearance and physical ability (he looked more like a NPC).

Despite of being average in term of physical ability, He is very aware of the situation around him(a necessary survival skill for his sanity if you didn't forget that he work for an organization whose major investor are actually cultist) and when he detect something wrong, he will suddenly gain superhuman ability(rule of funny?) and became very good at running away (ignition Boost! Human version).

Unfortunately for him, if Ayara or Amami tell him to stop("I want to see you cross-dress"), he will be forced stop no matter what....(probably because he like them but is in denial?)

Personality wise, as mentioned, Octans has a low opinion of people, no hope, no dream, just living....which is why he is appear to be so relaxed and calm most of the time (because he has no expectation for anything). The reason why he object to cross dressing because despite of having no hope or dreams, he still have his pride left somewhere inside and is strongly against the idea.

Morality wise, Octans believe that there is no right or wrong answer to everything. Everybody should have the freedom to choose their "right" answer. However, just as everybody can choose their action, others have the right to reject the answer forced upon them to choose their own answer. Only the one with the stronger Conviction can move on, crushing all opposition.
So he'll stop once Ayari or Amami tell's him to? Guess he'll be the first one captured
then Hope he looks good in a dress

@Zero and Meister- If you can I'd like to hear your opinion on this. You two have the highest idea to crack ratio in this entire forum and I'll need your crackiness to write this multi-crossover

I already planned for a strategy meeting between all of them but the fact that some want to work alone (Irish and Marvelous) some want to work together (Ichika and Kyuuukai) and some aren't even that opposed to the idea ( Inami and Octans) makes the meeting doomed to fail
Old 2011-10-12, 08:55   Link #2752
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Ummm.....

The Context of the story I can get, basically Karon went for a long time to solve some unfinished business, and Yuu decided to wait for her...

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING? THE SMOKE HURT MY EYES!
This crack is so... good.

Quote:
@Meister and Zero- 3 years later and Irish still looks like he's just about to hit 14 Karon might look a shotacon since she probably looks way older than him now.
Interesting fact: About 30% of my main heroines end up being taller than their love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
That'll be fine, at least Irish won't look like a girl too much anymore, bishie Irish is always welcome.
Karon would be about Houki current height by then, and will have grown her hair out.

There's actually a time-skip involved before the story which would lead to that scene.

Quote:
BTW- I just realized that Karon and Irish represent Opposite spectrums.

Idealism- Karon believes the Infinite Stratos can be used for good.
Cynicism- Irish believes they're death machines that only kill.

Sci-fi- Karon and her ISper powers.
Realism- Irish fighting using only realistic means

Awesome but Practical armor- IS suit allows user great strength and improves with better treatment.
Awesome but Impractical armor- Skull suit increases attribute at the cost of the users body.

Over the top- Karon uses style and taunts in combat. Has a sense of fair play and mercy.
Pragmatic- Irish always opts to end combat quickly and silently. Playing dirty doesn't matter.

Power- Karon can power through opponents using her IS suit
Strategy- Irish requires strategy and agility to fight.

Friendship- Karon believes in her friends.
Loner- Irish relies on himself and no one else.

Open: Karon is friendly and open to anyone.
Closed- Irish keeps everything secret and can't be read by mind reading.
This is why they have unique chemistry on paper.

Quote:
BTW: I think it would be a LOT of fun if Angelina was every bit as snarky as Tony Stark. Would make for some REALLY funny conversations, wouldn't it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9cuGZJ9DP0
At the rate we're going, she's gone from Cute Inventor to bawling baby Nichijou to Her Father's Daughter.

Can't say its not an improvement, since that leaves the Silly role to Karon.

Quote:
Angelina: "Snarky? I'm not snarky. I am...brutally honest with my observations--oh, Cecillia-san? You dropped your black string panties on the floor."

Cecillia: "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~!!!!"

Angelina: "Gotcha."

(Remind me again why I'm not writing this character, Meister?)
Yeah why not?

Her cluster of friends are Laura, Kuriya Minori, and Kisaragi Mika. + OC and CC cast as required. Go nuts.

Quote:
So far I have this for escape routes in "School wide crossdressing"

Kyuukai - Flies around using wings and shoots sometimes with stun gun.

Ichika - Run's around like an idiot and gets caught the easiest

Inami: Runs around from room to room before eventually giving in.

Irish: Due to small physique he uses the air vents to navigate around the school.

Pyxis: Not sure yet until Agetreme replies.

Marvelous: Tries to use teacher's authority before realizing it wont work and starts running to the engine room.
Try the Command Room. Its really secure.

~~~~~~

Spoiler for Crack:
Old 2011-10-12, 09:03   Link #2753
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
So he'll stop once Ayari or Amami tell's him to? Guess he'll be the first one captured
then Hope he looks good in a dress

@Zero and Meister- If you can I'd like to hear your opinion on this. You two have the highest idea to crack ratio in this entire forum and I'll need your crackiness to write this multi-crossover

I already planned for a strategy meeting between all of them but the fact that some want to work alone (Irish and Marvelous) some want to work together (Ichika and Kyuuukai) and some aren't even that opposed to the idea ( Inami and Octans) makes the meeting doomed to fail
Before being Captured:

Octans: Don't sacrifice a man's pride for the sake of your own entrainment!!

After being captured (cross-dressed):

Octans: "Hmph! It doesn't matter you cross-dress or not, a real man don't care because it's the inside that counts! and he is just too badass to care! (real man wear pink dress?)"
Old 2011-10-12, 09:13   Link #2754
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
This crack is so... good.

Interesting fact: About 30% of my main heroines end up being taller than their love.

Karon would be about Houki current height by then, and will have grown her hair out.

There's actually a time-skip involved before the story which would lead to that scene.

This is why they have unique chemistry on paper.

At the rate we're going, she's gone from Cute Inventor to bawling baby Nichijou to Her Father's Daughter.

Can't say its not an improvement, since that leaves the Silly role to Karon.

Yeah why not?

Her cluster of friends are Laura, Kuriya Minori, and Kisaragi Mika. + OC and CC cast as required. Go nuts.

Try the Command Room. Its really secure.

~~~~~~

Spoiler for Crack:
Can I ask for any comments/suggestions from you for this upcoming crossover? I'm gonna need a LOT of crack to write this and since you have the unofficial title of "Crack Master" then I think I should at least ask you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Before being Captured:

Octans: Don't sacrifice a man's pride for the sake of your own entrainment!!

After being captured (cross-dressed):

Octans: "Hmph! It doesn't matter you cross-dress or not, a real man don't care because it's the inside that counts! and he is just too badass to care! (real man wear pink dress?)"
Real men wear pink! Now if only Irish and the others realized this there wouldn't be so much trouble
Old 2011-10-12, 09:32   Link #2755
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Nah, it's just Octans' excuse. He is just trying to rebuilt his manly pride.
Old 2011-10-12, 16:00   Link #2756
kazuma via america

here is one of akabane's childhood friends.

Name: Kimmi "Tenshi" Hayame
Looks: Long Pink hair with red highlights, Green eyes, Slim body type, legs, arms and waist are all skinny. So she is very thin. 5ft. 2 Wears standard female IS academy uniform and wheres a silver thick necklace with a red stone in the center.
Alignment: Good
Personality: Kimmi has always been teased about how short she is compared to everyone else. So she usually acts angrily towards strangers or people she holds a grudge aganist. however with people who are her friends she or loved ones she acts very nicely, sweetly and kindly towards them. she is very shy towards akabane. everytime she sees akabane she stutters a little, and if she is talking with him she sometimes stutters and blushes the whole time. Jealous of any girls that even talk to akabane.
Powers: Uses a red custom IS unit developed by Japan. This unit is nicknamed "Tenshi" due to it's wing design for superior aerodynamics capability. Uses a unique system to allow both precision manuverability when flying but also fast movement. Combat style of this unit is close quarters combat and long rang combat. Due to the weapons equipped to this unit. The close range weapon is the IS units hands. The fingers contain a sharp curved blade that almost look like sharp claws once extended. For long range the Tenshi unit uses duel submachine gun based energy weapons similar to those of P90's as wells a gernade launcher bases weapon that fires shells that release condensed and compressed energy. creating an explosion affect but giving off no heat or electricity. The unit is activated by kimmi by using her necklace. the red stone is the key.
Background: Grew up in a middle class family in Japan. Growing up through her childhood with her friend Akabane. They were childhood friends up until Akabane moved away. Secretly deep down however kimmi developed a love for Akabane. a romantic love of that. Later on, kimmi was tested for IS piloting capability. When she found out she did, she yelled in joy. Also at the same time she saw akabane. So she ran up to him and said, "Akabane! w-what a surprise. What are you doing here?" asked as she was blushing. She found out he possessed IS piloting capabilities as well and was overjoyed. Now she is going to start her first year at IS academy with Akabane.
Old 2011-10-12, 16:03   Link #2757
kazuma via america

i will make three more female characters :P one who is evil but is willing to go to any lengths to make akabane her lover. another one will be a representative from australia. and the last one will be another childhood friend of akabane's. as well in my fanfiction stories i will let the fans speak and see who they vote to of who will be with akabane at the end XD
Old 2011-10-12, 16:42   Link #2758
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

ah, a yandere, it's nice to see one of those.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 16:52   Link #2759
kazuma via america

@blitz i thought you might like the idea of one of the characters being evil lol XD
Old 2011-10-12, 18:24   Link #2760
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

That Avengers crack is pure and utterly impossible. However, during the exercise, I discovered that even if their personalities differ, I could crossover my 4 previous major fanworks together and pull off something similar:

Iron Man - Ange Stark
Hulk - Aun'el'Kouya from Negima
Thor - Erika Weber, her giant IS thunder hammer was named Mjolnir.
Captain America - Lal, a cyborg from Toaru.
Natasha - Jim Bean from Hidan no Aria.
Hawkeye - Shiina Miyako

Nick Fury and Rachel Browning return as themselves.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest