AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-12, 09:38   Link #12701
Eratas123

@ Senpai - How do you think Tatenashi should be in Kanzashi's daydream? Someone who's distant (representing her resentment of her) or someone who's trying to get alon with her (representing her desire to fix their relationship)?
Old 2011-12-12, 11:24   Link #12702
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Congratulations on the new chapter
Old 2011-12-12, 12:51   Link #12703
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Demi and Box - Here.

Spoiler:

@ Demi - Daydream, of course. Tatenashi's arc is annoying to write since she's obviously more mature than the others.
I don't think that tatenashi is an S character but she just has a trolling personality through her action and words. she doesn't seem to care about formalities that much, as she tells ichika to call her Tatenashi rather than seito kaichou.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 13:40   Link #12704
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I don't think that tatenashi is an S character but she just has a trolling personality through her action and words. she doesn't seem to care about formalities that much, as she tells ichika to call her Tatenashi rather than seito kaichou.
It wasn't a serious draft>_> I just made it up on the spot. Besides, her actual life Arc is tame and focuses more on her feelings and on the pressures of being the eldest child for the Sarashiki family and how Ichika being there helped her calm down. Also, Ichika's a butler here and you know how uptight that guy can be when he has to.
Old 2011-12-12, 16:49   Link #12705
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - Congratulations on the new chapter
Thanks! I fell asleep after publishing it so I was unable to post about it here.

Oh well, time for work.
Old 2011-12-12, 17:40   Link #12706
kazuma via america

@eratas as soon as i can get the other characters created...haha don't shoot me XD
Old 2011-12-12, 17:41   Link #12707
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - How do you think Tatenashi should be in Kanzashi's daydream? Someone who's distant (representing her resentment of her) or someone who's trying to get alon with her (representing her desire to fix their relationship)?
Probably a combination of two (a different take of the canon), a daydream is hardly cynical, bit it doesn't mean it can't be bittersweet either.

@Kazuma
Does any of the OC is related to Canon character? (it was set in the future right?)
Old 2011-12-12, 17:51   Link #12708
kazuma via america

alright i am going to have a little bit of fun with the next character i make for my fan fiction. it shall be a random draw, so please anyone wishing to be involved simply reply to this submitting your name. 1st winner chooses what country the character will be from, second winner gets to choose the personality and alignment, third winner gets to choose specifically how the female character will look, and fourth winner gets to choose the specifications for the IS unit.
Old 2011-12-12, 18:10   Link #12709
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I myself prefer the fourth, so wait for the rest to login (Usually Eras will came in ~1 hour if my prediction is right) :3
Old 2011-12-12, 18:12   Link #12710
kazuma via america

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
I myself prefer the fourth, so wait for the rest to login (Usually Eras will came in ~1 hour if my prediction is right) :3
it's a draw so i will randomly pull a name out of a hat. so you might not get fourth but who knows! and know i wait for three other possible candidates or more.
Old 2011-12-12, 18:15   Link #12711
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I see, that sounds fun, I'm in. :3
Old 2011-12-12, 18:18   Link #12712
kazuma via america

btw you have seen my other two characters right? akabane and kimmi AKA tenshi.
Old 2011-12-12, 18:21   Link #12713
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Uh, Akabane I remember, but Tenshi is.....

I'm very sorry, but to keep thing safe for everyone, can you quote both post?

(This often happens considering there's about 20-100 new post a day...)
Old 2011-12-12, 18:31   Link #12714
kazuma via america

[QUOTE=kazuma via america;3801752]
Character Name: Akabane Hinida
Looks: Short black spiked forward hair, slightly point ears, light blue eyes, thin pencil shaven eyebrows, small slightly lengthy smooth lips, small nose with slightly edged nose bridge and rounds nostrils, short facial hair just on the chin, strong jaw bone, mid sized neck, 5ft. 6 or 168 cm tall, strong body build both upper body and arms, long legs, mid sized arms, mid sized torso, broad shoulders, wears standard male uniform except with a hoodie edition made at the top and with pockets on both sides of the top of uniform, wears black with blue shade on sides sneakers with black shoe laces, wears gold thin metaled ring with blue saphire stone on right hand on ring finger, and wears a small gold chain necklace around neck.
Alignment: Good
Personality: Akabane is a intelligent young man who believes the only way to fight an opponent is with ones own hands and feet. invisions himself as a true martial artist that is both a good ally and a worthy opponent. friendly towards anybody but does hold a grudge aganist those who he hates. Romantic and is midly shy towards girls. Protective of friends, family or loved ones.
Special abilities equipped to IS: Boost (increases flying speed by 70%), IS arms and legs have been customized to be as flexible as the pilots (allowing for superior manuverability and allows for martial arts techinque capabilities), shield has been specially designed to be condensed and hardened in certain areas for hand to hand combat capabilities but does not do damage to the unit itself due to special power sources being added in arms and legs.
Background: When he was only 3 his parents had died in an accident in the U.S.A. was put up for adoption. Adopted by the hinida family in Japan. A family that ran a shrine and taught in there family for many generations martial arts and bushido. went through his childhood living in japan. always scoring high on his exams but also very friendly towards the other kids in his class. many years later he was found to possess IS capability. Was then invited to join the IS Academy.
Additional weapons added: 4 small shield piercers. two equipped in the lower sections of both arms and two equipped in the lower sections of legs. as to act as a way to do damage using elbows and knees.
Due to the lack of heavy weapons or ranged weapons Akabane's dark blue IS unit, his IS has high manuverability as well superior speed to many IS. [/QUOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuma via america View Post

Name: Kimmi "Tenshi" Hayame
Looks: Long Pink hair with red highlights, Green eyes, Slim body type, legs, arms and waist are all skinny. So she is very thin. 5ft. 2 Wears standard female IS academy uniform and wheres a silver thick necklace with a red stone in the center.
Alignment: Good
Personality: Kimmi has always been teased about how short she is compared to everyone else. So she usually acts angrily towards strangers or people she holds a grudge aganist. however with people who are her friends she or loved ones she acts very nicely, sweetly and kindly towards them. she is very shy towards akabane. everytime she sees akabane she stutters a little, and if she is talking with him she sometimes stutters and blushes the whole time. Jealous of any girls that even talk to akabane.
Powers: Uses a red custom IS unit developed by Japan. This unit is nicknamed "Tenshi" due to it's wing design for superior aerodynamics capability. Uses a unique system to allow both precision manuverability when flying but also fast movement. Combat style of this unit is close quarters combat and long rang combat. Due to the weapons equipped to this unit. The close range weapon is the IS units hands. The fingers contain a sharp curved blade that almost look like sharp claws once extended. For long range the Tenshi unit uses duel submachine gun based energy weapons similar to those of P90's as wells a gernade launcher bases weapon that fires shells that release condensed and compressed energy. creating an explosion affect but giving off no heat or electricity. The unit is activated by kimmi by using her necklace. the red stone is the key.
Background: Grew up in a middle class family in Japan. Growing up through her childhood with her friend Akabane. They were childhood friends up until Akabane moved away. Secretly deep down however kimmi developed a love for Akabane. a romantic love of that. Later on, kimmi was tested for IS piloting capability. When she found out she did, she yelled in joy. Also at the same time she saw akabane. So she ran up to him and said, "Akabane! w-what a surprise. What are you doing here?" asked as she was blushing. She found out he possessed IS piloting capabilities as well and was overjoyed. Now she is going to start her first year at IS academy with Akabane.
and again reintroducing my characters Akabane Hinida and Kimmi "Tenshi" Hayame AKA tenshi
Old 2011-12-12, 18:41   Link #12715
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^ Thanks
Old 2011-12-12, 18:41   Link #12716
kazuma via america

Quote:
^ Thanks
no problem and tell me what you think.
Old 2011-12-12, 18:58   Link #12717
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I'm familiar with Akabane's unit because the spec is similar to what I write in the concept of a Crossover fic, so far it's good and plausible (not OP).

Akabane himself looks like a likable nice guy, all you need is to put him into draft.

Also, Tenshi is an unreasonably jealous girl? You might want to change that, fans tend to cry "NOT ANOTHER ONE" about that... but of course it's up to you, maybe other writers will gave better pointer.
Old 2011-12-12, 19:00   Link #12718
kazuma via america

Quote:
I'm familiar with Akabane's unit because the spec is similar to what I write in the concept of a Crossover fic, so far it's good and plausible (not OP).

Akabane himself looks like a likable nice guy, all you need is to put him into draft.

Also, Tenshi is an unreasonably jealous girl? You might want to change that, fans tend to cry "NOT ANOTHER ONE" about that... but of course it's up to you, maybe other writers will gave better pointer.
well it's just that always need that one character who is jealous but it is up to the fans to decide who akabane ends up with.

Last edited by kazuma via america; 2011-12-12 at 19:34.
kazuma via america is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 20:41   Link #12719
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

And I just realized that I missed Kazuma's OCs in my rebuild.

Well I'm not perfect... Bookmarking for future Michael Baying.

Yes. MB = Mister Bushido = Meister Babylon = Michael Bay.
Old 2011-12-12, 20:41   Link #12720
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Kamachi "The Ockham" Tetsuya

Age 26

Background : Has degree on Advance engineering and advance computer science. A Renaissance Man. Personality trait Calm and collected for most of the time , he mellowed out form his impulsive and bash actions as he dubbed it his youth's irrational exuberance Likes anime and gunpla/mech kits collector see Tabane (Houki elder sister) as a bitter rival and believe she plotting something

Weapons. Has an small army of 20 cm mecha under his command ( That are model after Gundam/ Macross kits)

Qoute " Tabane !!! I don't give damn in what kind of just reason you have, All that I can see it your self centered ego!! I swear on my fist that I will shatter that egotistical illusion of yours !!"

I came up with this idea with a lack of sleep and watching to many anime
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest