Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-03-19, 01:44   Link #221
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
I am still wondering who is Dique's wife...
A hot milf duh have you seen Arisa? Also only a Milf would come up with this tradition.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 01:51   Link #222
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Considering how Arisa's pretty much an attractive gender-bender of Dique, her mother probably looks nothing like her except in figure.
Old 2012-03-19, 05:57   Link #223
casval cehack

Before her actual introduction, most didn't even doubt that Remi Ruth was supposed to be Arisa's mom.

Atleast for now, with Obright, they are the only blushing pair in Diva.
Old 2012-04-09, 15:27   Link #224
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Necro for something I wrote in the episode 26 thread

Quote:
As a side not, I can't help but wonder if the point of making Romary and Asem relationship get to the point where they are no longer talking to each other was in order to make the timeline fit with Kio being 13 at AG 165 (so he would've been conceived when they were 28, ten years after the end of the 2nd Generation, so they needed to make sure they wouldn't get together as early as Flit and Emily did at 21) because I'm honestly scratching my head at why else would this decided to show it being this damaged and bad at the finale stretch of the second chapter

I mean, I get that we had Emily not being the fan favorite back with the first generation, but say what you will about the chemistry between her and Flit, at the end of it, they never got to the point where the last we seen of them was Flit ignoring and avoiding eye contact with her. It never got that bad on screen.

This could be premature worrying, but now that we have confirmation that we only have two more episodes till the end of the second generation, I'm left wondering how exactly they can sell the idea that Romary will get together with Asem without making it feel forced.
That's really the only reason why I can see why they wouldn't want them to be together so early, so it would play out like them not hooking up until their in their late 20's in order to fit Kio's age with the timeline. Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
Before her actual introduction, most didn't even doubt that Remi Ruth was supposed to be Arisa's mom.

Atleast for now, with Obright, they are the only blushing pair in Diva.
Yeah, that's one bit of fan speculation that ended up being completely wrong haha

I honestly think the Obright/Remi pairing is random, and given how they never been together except eating once in the hall, the anime staff agree as well lol it's still a bit cute, and given this is Gundam, I'll take what they give.

Well, at least they are getting some where as opposed to Romay and Asem lol
Old 2012-04-09, 23:45   Link #225
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
Yeah, that's one bit of fan speculation that ended up being completely wrong haha

I honestly think the Obright/Remi pairing is random, and given how they never been together except eating once in the hall, the anime staff agree as well lol it's still a bit cute, and given this is Gundam, I'll take what they give.

Well, at least they are getting some where as opposed to Romay and Asem lol
Now they're the official couple. Strange that RemiXObright has more satisfying scenes than the lead RomaryXAsem even this close to the 2nd chapter's ending.

On the other hand, this might prove to be a slight distraction like MilliasXWoolf on the first chapter and will be completely ignored around Kio's time (even if Obright survives).
Old 2012-04-10, 00:09   Link #226
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
That's really the only reason why I can see why they wouldn't want them to be together so early, so it would play out like them not hooking up until their in their late 20's in order to fit Kio's age with the timeline. Thoughts?
Yeah, that sounds like what they'll be doing... *sigh* . Overall I'm rather disappointed with how the romantic aspect has been handled for the two main characters so far. I can only guess that they do this because AGE is supposed to be for the kids - and supposedly, kids don't want romance, they want action, explosions and cool mobile suits . Ah well, there's still Kio left... Third time's the charm?
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 02:49   Link #227
monster

Quote:
On the other hand, this might prove to be a slight distraction like MilliasXWoolf on the first chapter and will be completely ignored around Kio's time (even if Obright survives).
The two pairings are not comparable. Woolf and Millais never started and didn't go anywhere beyond friendship. At least we have something with Obright and Remi.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 06:19   Link #228
casval cehack

Arguably, they were the only alternate couple in the first chapter besides the lead triangle.
Old 2012-04-10, 09:20   Link #229
monster

Quote:
Arguably, they were the only alternate couple in the first chapter besides the lead triangle.
They could have been. Throw in Largan and those three could even be the alternate love triangle. But nothing ever really even started on screen, so they're not.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 12:22   Link #230
Dark Wing

Well I guess they rapped up that romantic sub-plot in Gen-2 with the quickness didn't they...
Old 2012-04-23, 12:37   Link #231
larethian

I think they just didn't have enough episodes for properly developing these. For all we know, romance sub-plots might just have been discarded and those are the remnants. I went back to watch some early episodes and I think it would be quite meaningless to have some of the scenes/hints/teases if they didn't originally want to have a romance sub-plot for some of the characters. Of course, I'm just stabbing in the dark .

Btw, some of ye are using the 'x' in the wrong direction. 'Seme x Uke' (usually 'Guy x Gal', for a healthy heterosexual love)
(Don't worry, I've made the mistake before )
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 13:05   Link #232
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

I'm hoping Emily plays a role in removing the hate in Flit in Age 3
Old 2012-04-23, 17:28   Link #233
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Meanwhile, in another universe where good things happen to good people...

GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 18:38   Link #234
Dark Wing

Okay I admit if they ever made a Gundam AGE game with multiple roots and endings I'd like this to be one of them...
Old 2012-04-24, 14:50   Link #235
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Okay I admit if they ever made a Gundam AGE game with multiple roots and endings I'd like this to be one of them...
One where Flit can be with Yurin and DAT Assemu can be with Arisa and Kio gets harem ending.

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 18:53   Link #236
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post

Could be Asem's 2nd wedding in the time skip. Alas, this is Age.
Old 2012-04-25, 15:37   Link #237
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
That would have been more easy if they don't give the son hair colour by default(who killed shipping) but let them looks like his 'possible' Parents but different(like Phantasy Star 3 pionerized and them Fire Emblem Improved).

Again a Blue Haired Kio will look weird but not so bad.
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 15:38   Link #238
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
That would have been more easy if they don't give the son hair colour by default(who killed shipping) but let them looks like his 'possible' Parents but different(like Phantasy Star 3 pionerized and then Fire Emblem Improved.
I thought these were the best parts about the games it is shame it isn't used in more games but this is a whole other topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia View Post
One where Flit can be with Yurin and DAT Assemu can be with Arisa and Kio gets harem ending.
I think that might be a bit much...
Old 2012-04-28, 06:29   Link #239
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post

But.........but I like the couple in the actual end.
Old 2012-04-28, 08:21   Link #240
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
I'm hoping Emily plays a role in removing the hate in Flit in Age 3
Considering that women/girls don't get a lot of limelight in AGE, I doubt she would become the key to dispelling Flit's hatred for the Vagans.

Since this show's about how three generations make destiny, perhaps Kio can pull some weight on his granddad. Imagine a scene where Flit sees his grandson suffer because of his own single-minded, vengence-bent actions. Maybe this would help him realise first-hand the ironic truth behind the world of war and carnage that he, as commander of EFF, help to bring about, and soften him a bit.

At the end of the day, I want Flit to die. I want to see him pay for his deeds. Like maybe he takes the killer shot on behalf of his grandson, then before he dies he finally remembers what he was supposed to do all this while, protect his loved ones.
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote