5 out of 10 : Below Average 18 1.45%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-30, 12:03   Link #3321
KrimzonStriker

Well, like I said, it is wiki, so nothing to say its reliable, but at this point with all the debate raging on I thought I'd give people a heads up to keep an eye out for it just in case
Old 2008-09-30, 12:13   Link #3322
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
It just lists the episode title as Lelouch of the Rebellion apparently
yep and it says "Answers questions not answered in the final episode."

I hope that is true but chances are someone just edited that for the hell of it. It is Wikipedia after all >_>
it's not a reliable source.
Old 2008-09-30, 12:13   Link #3323
mougrim

Send a message via ICQ to mougrim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
One involves satisfaction. The other involves 25 to life and the lifelong guilt. I recommend the first option.
Yeah, I also think so... Well, end of this series was not so bad after all! And we will get brand new season of Gundam 00 after it
mougrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 12:14   Link #3324
FallenLucifel
The One Being Sung

Send a message via AIM to FallenLucifel
How come nobody thought about just sniping Lelouch if they hate him so much? He clearly had no protection...
FallenLucifel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 12:16   Link #3325
killbethy

Blah... I give up my argument after this. I think the final episode is GREAT as a stand-alone episode and a way to end the story of Lelouch. I just think that Sunrise could have planned it better so that looking back on the story as a whole, you wouldn't be able to say that Lelouch could have done this, that or the other to achieve the same end... the Zero Requiem, for all they hyped it up to be for episodes, should have clearly been defined as the one and only way to achieve peace. But due to the fast pacing of the show at the end, some loose ends were left hanging and there were facts and changes we had to accept at face value just because they were said to have happened, but we didn't see them. (I still think it would have been better to dedicate a full season expanding the BK's to the international scene to include more of the EU and truly make Zero a symbol for the whole world... while they still almost constricted him to Asia; then have had a mini-season of 13 episodes with Lelouch as Emperor)
killbethy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 12:19   Link #3326
mougrim

Send a message via ICQ to mougrim
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenLucifel View Post
How come nobody thought about just sniping Lelouch if they hate him so much? He clearly had no protection...
Who knows? If we did not see any protection, it does not mean he had none... for example, some sort of Blaze Luminous...
mougrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 12:19   Link #3327
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
yep and it says "Answers questions not answered in the final episode."

I hope that is true but chances are someone just edited that for the hell of it. It is Wikipedia after all >_>
it's not a reliable source.
I ask my friend to check the official website. Nothing is stated there. And is kinda impossible because Gundam 00 is replacing Code Geass time slot. Unless there is nothing after Gundam 00. I hope there is but at this rate sound impossible.

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 12:22   Link #3328
Masterkeyes2
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
Some crazed-fan posted it in denial probably.
Masterkeyes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 12:27   Link #3329
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Meh, wikipedia isn't totally reliable, but it isnt unreliable to the extent that some crazed fan would just type it in just to delude himself.

... i think.
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 12:28   Link #3330
bevan
Knight of Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterkeyes2 View Post
Some crazed-fan posted it in denial probably.
i guess so too. the wiki entry didnt seem to reliable somehow
bevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 12:32   Link #3331
Masterkeyes2
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
Meh, wikipedia isn't totally reliable, but it isnt unreliable to the extent that some crazed fan would just type it in just to delude himself.

... i think.
It takes as much effort as shopping an animated gift of Lelouch being the cart-driver.
Masterkeyes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 12:33   Link #3332
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Quote:

... i think.
He wants to delude other people.

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 12:42   Link #3333
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

I think we better wait for official interviews to get some of our answers if not a long wait for the DVD

PS: Scep>> Impressed by your signature. If only this comes true. I don't wish to see Lulu's sacrifice to be cheapened .

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 12:57   Link #3334
KrimzonStriker

I advocate the same as well, we wait until real official sources come out at this point, but I thought you guys should keep it in mind anyway

And the sacrifice accomplished its goal Pink, I wish to have my faith however, to be vindicated and to believe in one last miracle from the Messiah
Old 2008-09-30, 12:57   Link #3335
Baixinho

Quote:

... i think.
Just to clear this out : this is most probably a fake, don't bother : hangyaku is written in hiragana (はんぎゃく) instead of kanji (反逆).

And the director listed is conveniently the same as episode 25 whereas it was never twice the same in a row for the whole serie ^^.
Baixinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 13:23   Link #3336
kamuinoyume
OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

When I red about the ending on an anime blog I was so disappointed but when I saw the actual episode I was really satisfied with the way it ended. I'm glad that Lelouch finally geassed Nunnally, that she and Kallen understood what was going on in the end, Villeta and Ogi got married, that's not so bad, Orange ending up in an orange farm with Anya was AWESOME, though I would have wished Sayoko were there with them. And I do want to believe that the driver of the carriage was Lelouch and that he ended up with CC that would be the ultimate happy end. Al in all that's to this last episode I changed my opinion of Code Geass and decided to rate R2 an 8, and R1 a 9. Sayonara Code Geass
Old 2008-09-30, 13:24   Link #3337
White-Snow-Empress

I want ep 26!!!!!! T_T

Speaking -somewhat- rationally, it is most probable that Code Geass has either another season (although probably set in an AU, future, past or sth of the sort) or a new manga that continues the story, ranobes, movie, OVAs, or anything that will allow Sunrise to make more money out of it. With the great popularity that both seasons had, it's not likely they're just gonna let it go.

That's what I think at least

Spoiler for not fair:
White-Snow-Empress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 13:27   Link #3338
Tael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Okay, I was looking at Wikipedia... we're apparently getting an extra episode to fill in the holes apparently on October 5th if it is to be believed... woot!! No months of waiting if its true!! keep an eye out people!
Unfounded. This is a rumor.
Tael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 13:27   Link #3339
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tael View Post
Unfounded. This is a rumor.
I know that, I just thought people should keep an eye out just in case, geez lighten up Tael
Old 2008-09-30, 13:33   Link #3340
kamuinoyume
OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White-Snow-Empress View Post
I want ep 26!!!!!! T_T

Speaking -somewhat- rationally, it is most probable that Code Geass has either another season (although probably set in an AU, future, past or sth of the sort) or a new manga that continues the story, ranobes, movie, OVAs, or anything that will allow Sunrise to make more money out of it. With the great popularity that both seasons had, it's not likely they're just gonna let it go.

That's what I think at least
I think they're going to animate the other 3(for Suzaku, Nunnally and Rei) mangas rather than make another Lelouch of the Rebellion anime, it won't sell as well as the original if it's just a copy.