AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-03-10, 10:52   Link #22801
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Agreed. At least there is always the fact that Kallen got a tiny discussion with Lelouch when the others only get one line, but well...it's geass :/

IOn a side note a friend of mine poked me on facebook (yeah I have some otaku in my rl friends. Awesome :'D) to tell me that the miracle for Lelouch's birthday was that : Kallen in a wedding dress.

She ios so true. Did you notice how Lelouch is looking at us while seemingly exposing her to our view ? How C.C. is dressed like a priest(ress), how Suzaku is totally fit for a best man ?

I think we got it. Our wedding pic :'D Kallen does even have this "tragic heroine" pose which is so typically Lelouch~ish.

it's a wedding, buddies :'D Let's be happy :P
Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 14:29   Link #22802
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Hey I didn't do anything, why am I mentionned ?
And hey, it's nice seeing Yvj around, bring back good memories.
(Who wanna try to talk to Xrise about Sky now ...? )

Anyway, I know you have all seen the awesome cover of the Blu Ray event, but really, really, isn't our Kallen awesome there :333333
With her tragical posture, her longing look, her pretty dress...Gaaah our girl can be sexy and cute and fun and smart and wild...

It's just too much : D

I apologize for being a bad member of the cult but I don't recall seeing this picture.
Old 2010-03-10, 14:30   Link #22803
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post

I apologize for being a bad member of the cult but I don't recall seeing this picture.
in the image thread
Old 2010-03-10, 14:44   Link #22804
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
in the image thread
Very nice, classy Kallen is equal to or greater than fan-service Kallen.
Old 2010-03-10, 18:40   Link #22805
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

[QUOTE=Lolipopo;2951747Anyway, I know you have all seen the awesome cover of the Blu Ray event, but really, really, isn't our Kallen awesome there :333333
With her tragical posture, her longing look, her pretty dress...Gaaah our girl can be sexy and cute and fun and smart and wild...

It's just too much : D[/QUOTE]

One phrase: You have no idea....

I want it, in all actuality. It sounds pretty epic. Kallen in a wedding dress? Too cool for words.

@Yvj: It's greater to fanservice because Rurukare is favored by all, or the mass majority.

I'd hate to have a Shirlulu as a despot....
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 18:45   Link #22806
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
One phrase: You have no idea....

I want it, in all actuality. It sounds pretty epic. Kallen in a wedding dress? Too cool for words.
Well, it's not really a wedding dress. No more than C.C.'s is a wedding dress anyway. Besides, we already have a pic of Kallen (and the other girls) in wedding dresses.

Quote:
I'd hate to have a Shirlulu as a despot....
Hey c'mon. We can be fair and reasonable. We certainly wouldn't forbid you from worshipping Kalulu (we do believe in religious freedom after all). Just as long as you, you know, know your place.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 18:56   Link #22807
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post

Hey c'mon. We can be fair and reasonable. We certainly wouldn't forbid you from worshipping Kalulu (we do believe in religious freedom after all). Just as long as you, you know, know your place.
NIPPON BANZZAAAIII, Britannia!-- oh, nobodyman.. uhh... sup dude?

Kallen's wedding dress fits her, in the picture. I like her pose and her in the background, it's quite... touching.

While overall, I would prefer if Lelouch was with her back in the background, it is his event.

I really do want a copy, though... That'd be epic, though taking in account of what Meatrose-san said, I'd have to guess not all about it is about Lelouch/Kallen.

Still... It would be an excellent proving for me, and an accomplishment.

The miracle of Lelouch's birthday event is kallen in a wedding dress... Pfft, they say Tohdoh make miracles, I beg to differ. xD lol. No flame for the character though, I like Tohdoh...

Hook me up with a link, I'll see how much it is, and consider buying it. neh...
Old 2010-03-10, 19:33   Link #22808
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.

Quote:
NIPPON BANZZAAAIII, Britannia!-- oh, nobodyman.. uhh... sup dude?

Kallen's wedding dress fits her, in the picture. I like her pose and her in the background, it's quite... touching.

While overall, I would prefer if Lelouch was with her back in the background, it is his event.

I really do want a copy, though... That'd be epic, though taking in account of what Meatrose-san said, I'd have to guess not all about it is about Lelouch/Kallen.

Still... It would be an excellent proving for me, and an accomplishment.

The miracle of Lelouch's birthday event is kallen in a wedding dress... Pfft, they say Tohdoh make miracles, I beg to differ. xD lol. No flame for the character though, I like Tohdoh...

Hook me up with a link, I'll see how much it is, and consider buying it. neh...
Kallen/Lelouch fan rant on? I like your creativity though.
Old 2010-03-11, 04:50   Link #22809
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Well, it's not really a wedding dress. No more than C.C.'s is a wedding dress anyway. Besides, we already have a pic of Kallen (and the other girls) in wedding dresses.

C.C.'s doesn't look like a wedding dress. It's a priest suit.
She is going to marry them.

Classy Kallen is better than fanservice Kallen, cause even classy, Kallen will always be hot and stylish. And as long as we're her fans, it will be fanservice for us.
But really, what's happened to Kimutaka. Kallen was barely in his art before, and it's the second art for the birthday event where she takes the spotlight.

And I'm so not going to complain...Kallen's artworks are just like gold, a rarity.
Old 2010-03-11, 07:09   Link #22810
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
though taking in account of what Meatrose-san said, I'd have to guess not all about it is about Lelouch/Kallen.
Well I was referring to the picture drama that was performed. It's a "crack" picture drama in which
Spoiler for picture drama:

It's not something serious that expands Code Geass' canon at all, it's simply "fun fanservice". Note that I'm using the word fanservice with the original definition in mind, I'm not talking about T&A. ^^;

Still, it's going to be a lot of fun watching the voice actors perform live on stage. =)
Old 2010-03-11, 10:14   Link #22811
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Screw fanservice, more Kallen is always good.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-11, 14:44   Link #22812
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
C.C.'s doesn't look like a wedding dress. It's a priest suit.
She is going to marry them.
All right Loli. Whatever you say
(That's the craziest looking priest outfit I've ever seen).
Old 2010-03-11, 14:52   Link #22813
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

"She is going to marry them"?
I see...
It's a threesome!

...Couldn't help it. xD
Old 2010-03-11, 17:26   Link #22814
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

In my viewing, Kallen doesn't need a pretty dress to look beautiful or alluring. It just adds to the sheer scale of her beauty. I think most -- if not all -- of her attire in the series looks good on her.

@Nogitsune: That'd bring me back to life in a heartbeat, were I Lelouch. He had no idea what he left behind. Even if his character considered it 'justified and owning up.'.

Still, the overall sentiment effects me. "The ones that have lived, must bear the weight of those that have died." being the impression I got, creating CG's version of An Die Fruende.

The epilogue was quite touching... That Kallen's memento was the activation key to the Guren... Simply beautiful in symbology.

....Also, anyone else see some CGI of Lost Colors on her picture wall? Just saying... Coincidence, or possible hint? Hmmm....

x) nope! Must be coincidence. :eyeroll:
Old 2010-03-11, 17:40   Link #22815
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
However, two stories in the yard with Kallen, the first one could be a problem with the CG fans, the other one is a important connection with the OAV.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-12, 05:27   Link #22816
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
All right Loli. Whatever you say
(That's the craziest looking priest outfit I've ever seen).
Ok, in all seriousness now.
C.C.'s outfil does liik like a priestress outfit. I think it was the goal. The whole think with the straight robe, the veil, and even her posture is making her look like a pirestress.
Kallen is more like a princess but really, is it the craziest priestress outfit you have ever seen when it's an obvious one ? (The marriage thing is with my rose colored glasses. I'm glasseless about C.C.'s outfit :')
Old 2010-03-12, 07:42   Link #22817
Paladinoras
Pancakes

What? Which outfit we talking about here?

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-12, 08:56   Link #22818
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
What? Which outfit we talking about here?
The artwork from the cover of the "birthday event" BD/DVD.

--> Click <--
Old 2010-03-12, 15:00   Link #22819
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

I think I can officially say that the dress she is wearing in that pic in my new favorite Kallen outfit.

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-12, 15:11   Link #22820
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Ok, in all seriousness now.
C.C.'s outfil does liik like a priestress outfit. I think it was the goal. The whole think with the straight robe, the veil, and even her posture is making her look like a pirestress.
Kallen is more like a princess but really, is it the craziest priestress outfit you have ever seen when it's an obvious one ? (The marriage thing is with my rose colored glasses. I'm glasseless about C.C.'s outfit :')
Meh, forget about it. Now that I've refreshed my memory and looked up some priestess outfits on Google image...well, I guess that could pass for a priestess outfit. Still, to me it just seems like a generic dress. Also, what you call a veil, well...just kinda looks like a goofy hat to me