AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-01-08, 22:26   Link #141
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
Well, Jil saw an image of Kaaya dying, thats why he is climbing the tower.
Fatina is against the climbing according to the preview. Probably still angry with Neeba and probably she doesn't want to lose Jil either. She never get to see Jil's vision though.

Yeah, Neeba was killed by Gilgamesh(?) along with Kaaya in the vision too.
That is one way to put it, another way would be that Fatina is just running away from her real feelings as if Jil can still love Kayaa after what she did, there might be a chance that the same applies for Fatina though she decides to deny those feelings and "tries" to settle for Jil by telling herself that he is better than Neeba.

Honestly as much as I hope that she and Jil will become a couple, there are still doubts as to whether she genuinely is being true to her feelings. Ultimately if Kayaa doesn't die by the end of the series then poor fatina will have to mourn over Neeba's corpse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I finished reading the comments of the people here from the last pages (Deathkillz is a fan of Fatina, I guess she resembles Tear a bit physically Or you might like the blond girls, don't you ) and I am happy to see that I am not the only one to have enjoyed this episode (and also that some of you ship FatinaXJil, hurray )
Well she does have the most adorable personality in comparison to Kayaa

(Being blonde is a plus ).

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-08, 22:29   Link #142
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
I really doubt that Fatina doesn't have any feelings for Jil, she had shown signs of developing some back in the first season. Even went off saying that she doesn't like Kaaya for some reason unknown to even her. However, there's no doubt her clinging to Jil is due to Neeba betraying her feelings.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-08, 22:32   Link #143
bayoab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molenir View Post
and that image of Jil holding Fatina... Yeah, definitely hoping for that.
If the image of Jil holding Fatina holds true, it means Fatina=Kaaya and that would be hilarity and awesome. (The water acts as a reflection and reflections in anime typically show someone's true form. Also, it would make the "And then I knew everything" tag line make sense.)
bayoab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-08, 22:34   Link #144
Narona
Emotionless White Face

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
That is one way to put it, another way would be that Fatina is just running away from her real feelings as if Jil can still love Kayaa after what she did, there might be a chance that the same applies for Fatina though she decides to deny those feelings and "tries" to settle for Jil by telling herself that he is better than Neeba.

Honestly as much as I hope that she and Jil will become a couple, there are still doubts as to whether she genuinely is being true to her feelings. Ultimately if Kayaa doesn't die by the end of the series then poor fatina will have to mourn over Neeba's corpse.
Nod nod. Sadly. I feel like starting to ship a pairing that is already dead

Quote:
Well she does have the most adorable personality in comparison to Kayaa
I agree

Quote:
(Being blonde is a plus ).
I disagree
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-08, 22:35   Link #145
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
I really doubt that Fatina doesn't have any feelings for Jil, she had shown signs of developing some back in the first season. Even went off saying that she doesn't like Kaaya for some reason unknown to even her. However, there's no doubt her clinging to Jil is due to Neeba betraying her feelings.
I'm not saying that she doesn't but rather she many not be 100% devoted towards Jil since I still sense some doubt in her. And if her actions are the results of being betrayed then there is still a chance that they can "kiss and make up"...provided that Neeba is still living
It depends on how the writers want to write this, unlike Kayaa (well if Jil has anything to say about it), Neeba is free to live or die.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2009-01-08, 22:35   Link #146
ThoHell

Quote:
I don't think she's clinging to him out of depression, but I'm sure you weren't saying that saying. Jil and Fatina really seem to get along and glow together. They're not together just to be depressed together, the really get along and now they can see each other for who the other is, something they completely missed in season 1. AHHHHHHH..... I really can't wait any longer for the other episodes, it just started and it's already killing me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
I'm not saying that she doesn't but rather she many not be 100% devoted towards Jil since I still sense some doubt in her. And if her actions are the results of being betrayed then there is still a chance that they can "kiss and make up"...provided that Neeba is still living
It depends on how the writers want to write this, unlike Kayaa (well if Jil has anything to say about it), Neeba is free to live or die.
Moving on after a breakup, that's how most relationships form. Having your first crush being the only love in your life sounds sweet, but very very very very X ALOT unlikely. Anyways out with the old in with the new, move on, can't be stuck on something for so long that you miss what could be the best thing for you.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-08, 22:38   Link #147
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
True. But even if Fatina really fell for Jil, he seems to still be in love with Kayaa. And the fact he will climb the tower again to save kayaa seems to lead to a JxK ending <.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoab View Post
If the image of Jil holding Fatina holds true, it means Fatina=Kaaya and that would be hilarity and awesome. (The water acts as a reflection and reflections in anime typically show someone's true form. Also, it would make the "And then I knew everything" tag line make sense.)
I don't see how it could happen O_o.
Old 2009-01-08, 22:45   Link #148
ThoHell

Quote:
True. But even if Fatina really fell for Jil, he seems to still be in love with Kayaa. And the fact he will climb the tower again to save kayaa seems to lead to a JxK ending <.<

I don't see how it could happen O_o.
In love that's questionable, but still being disturbed by the whole thing to trauma oneself, could be. I mean, come on, if you knew someone were going to be killed (be it friend or foe) isn't something you can just wave off when you know you ave the ability to do something about it.
Old 2009-01-08, 22:46   Link #149
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoab View Post
Huh? I remember distinctly there was also an image of Jil holding Kaaya in his arms with it being Fatina's reflection in the water. All I see there is love triangle promotion, nothing else.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-08, 22:47   Link #150
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
In love that's questionable, but still being disturbed by the whole thing to trauma oneself, could be. I mean, come on, if you knew someone were going to be killed (be it friend or foe) isn't something you can just wave off when you know you ave the ability to do something about it.
I can't help but feel that he still loves her, we will see ^^

Quote:
Having your first crush being the only love in your life sounds sweet, but very very very very X ALOT unlikely. .
But can happen! I know a few couples like that (at least still together and happy)
Old 2009-01-08, 22:55   Link #151
ThoHell

Quote:
I can't help but feel that he still loves her, we will see ^^

But can happen! I know a few couples like that (at least still together and happy)
That's why I didn't say impossible , I know of a couple like that. Was just saying it's rare, very. Especially when that person becomes the ONLY love they ever had.
Old 2009-01-08, 22:56   Link #152
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Moving on after a breakup, that's how most relationships form. Having your first crush being the only love in your life sounds sweet, but very very very very X ALOT unlikely. Anyways out with the old in with the new, move on, can't be stuck on something for so long that you miss what could be the best thing for you.
Same can be said for Jil and her feelings for Kayaa...

I would be happy just staying with Fatina, obviously Jil has different tastes
Quote:
Huh? I remember distinctly there was also an image of Jil holding Kaaya in his arms with it being Fatina's reflection in the water. All I see there is love triangle promotion, nothing else.
Truth.

I can also vouch for seeing both versions, damned Gonzo

Old 2009-01-08, 22:57   Link #153
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
That's why I didn't say impossible , I know of a couple like that. Was just saying it's rare, very. Especially when that person becomes the ONLY love they ever had.
*afraid*

I didn't say that as if you said it was impossible, but tried to defend KayaaXJill a bit

But I ship FatinaXJil now ^^. Just tried to be fair XD
Old 2009-01-08, 23:08   Link #154
ThoHell

Quote:
*afraid*

I didn't say that as if you said it was impossible, but tried to defend KayaaXJill a bit

But I ship FatinaXJil now ^^. Just tried to be fair XD
OHHHHHHHHHHH...... you're going the same way I'm going and came the same way I came. Hmm that sounded weird. I was just defending my new view as well. Initially I liked Kayaa (I remember her correct name now), but throughout season 1 it lessen, didn't really like Fatina either (didn't really get to see a good 2 way interaction with her and another) but after getting to know the character for real, I find her more amusing and suiting. GRRRRRRRR..... I hope we don't get a JilXKayaa Whench ending, it would kill me.
Old 2009-01-08, 23:19   Link #155
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
OHHHHHHHHHHH...... you're going the same way I'm going and came the same way I came. Hmm that sounded weird. I was just defending my new view as well. Initially I liked Kayaa (I remember her correct name now), but throughout season 1 it lessen, didn't really like Fatina either (didn't really get to see a good 2 way interaction with her and another) but after getting to know the character for real, I find her more amusing and suiting. GRRRRRRRR..... I hope we don't get a JilXKayaa Whench ending, it would kill me.
Yep, quite the same here ^^. Now i think about it, I too started to like Fatina a bit more near the end of the first season.

All in all, it will not kill me if JilxFatina doesn't happen since I don't really believe that they will screw up KayaaXJil......, but we can still hope ^^

I want to add that I dislike neeba so I don't want to see him ending up with Fatina <.<
Old 2009-01-08, 23:22   Link #156
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

lf jil is to be paired up with someone in the end it will be with kaaya if not no one.
the jilxfatina pairing is as ridiculous as if someone where to say utuxfatina will happen.
the op & ed foreshadows a jilxkaaya ending as well, so yay.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-08, 23:26   Link #157
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
lf jil is to be paired up with someone in the end it will be with kaaya if not no one.
the jilxfatina pairing is as ridiculous as if someone where to say utuxfatina will happen.
the op & ed foreshadows a jilxkaaya ending as well, so yay.
It's not as if it has no basis. Did you watch the first episode of this new season?

Well, and even if it doesn't happen, some of us have the right to prefer another pairing
Old 2009-01-08, 23:34   Link #158
FateAnomaly

Have always hoped for a JilxFatina pairing but i don't think that is likely. Maybe they can make alternate endings. A bad end where Jil goes with Kaaya and a good end where he goes with Fatina .
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-08, 23:36   Link #159
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
Have always hoped for a JilxFatina pairing but i don't think that is likely. Maybe they can make alternate endings. A bad end where Jil goes with Kaaya and a good end where he goes with Fatina .
huhu Well, I was rewatching the episode and Fatina seemed really jealous when she asked him if the little girl was his daughter
Old 2009-01-08, 23:42   Link #160
Voitan

Quote:
Well, anyway, I think Jil will end up with Kayaa. I can see Fatina ending brokenhearted OR with Neeba. I mean, I don't know if she really likes Jil or if she's lying to herself just to forget about Neeba.
Neeba isn't going to ever get Fatina. Man doesn't deserve someone loyal and lovable as Fatina after the backstabbing he did to his entire party, and the overt manipulation he used on Fatina.

I think Fatina's hesitation and akward demeanor with Jil is she isn't certain that Jil is over Kaaya and whether she's simply settling for Jil because of some nostalgic feeling the crush she had for Neeba.

Like I said, a lot of soul searching and sexy arguments need to happen before those two are a done deal.

Fatina's fate is probably going to end something along like this:

She dies.

She Realizes her connection with Jil was a crutch to keep her going. No more hard feelings, BUT DEFINATELY NOT going back to that traitorous jerk Neeba.

After a lot of sexy arguments and death defying moments, they do it hardcore and pop a dozen kids out.

Cool eh?
Voitan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, gonzo, rpg