Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-06-28, 10:09   Link #2301
KeithKurogane
Recorder of World Lines

@mangatron:
because of that image... I currently F**king hate you... No really... XD
You oppose the Canon! Those who oppose the Canon are heretics!

Anyways... Second Season = Leon-chan is the one who summoned Cinque back to Flanyard...
Old 2011-06-28, 10:39   Link #2302
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithKurogane View Post
@mangatron:
I wish my post went on this page. You had to lead this and the previous page with your heretical opposition

Accept the truth! He's able to hug Becky, let her mount him, that.... seems to be my favorite pic of ep 13 lol.

Quote:
Anyways... Second Season = Leon-chan is the one who summoned Cinque back to Flanyard...
Ooh, sounds like a good idea. What happens when your Millimeter finds out? Heretic!!
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 10:50   Link #2303
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
excellent.
now, if only you can make an animated-ver out of it, perhaps using the gifs I previously posted, it would be perfect.
Old 2011-06-28, 11:06   Link #2304
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
excellent.
now, if only you can make an animated-ver out of it, perhaps using the gifs I previously posted, it would be perfect.
Sure, it's easy to make it animated. But at that res, that would be insane to load in a browser might need to put it down to 270p...

I'll admit, I was really hoping Millimeter was going to watch him on TV as soon as he landed on Earth. Heck, maybe even let everyone join in and have some popcorn too
Old 2011-06-28, 11:11   Link #2305
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Mangatron, I'm very concerned about your delusional fantasy that yukki is yours =\
Old 2011-06-28, 11:55   Link #2306
PastPrime

I enjoyed the ending, although it could have been done a little better. I can see a second season where Becky and Eclair realize the threat that the Princess represents and form a Love-Love alliance to stop the primary threat. Then, if they succeed, battling between themselves.
PastPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 12:50   Link #2307
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
excellent.
If that animated version was placed in, then something will snap
Old 2011-06-28, 13:33   Link #2308
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Ooh, sounds like a good idea. What happens when your Millimeter finds out? Heretic!!
And she summons Nanami too. Thus it became a threesome.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 13:57   Link #2309
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPrime View Post
I can see a second season where Becky and Eclair realize the threat that the Princess represents and form a Love-Love alliance to stop the primary threat. Then, if they succeed, battling between themselves.
Those 2 girls teaming up, eh... one provides the Tsun, the other provides the Dere! Sounds like a winning combo

Maybe during this time Millimeter might have learned a song that can put others to sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Wha?

Everyone is okay with Leon-sama summoning Sink? Millimeter won't take this on all fours!

Leon-sama: Hau~ I did it! I summoned the male version of Milli's petting zoo! I can finally get my petting on!

Milli: Eeehhh~? Leon-sama summoned MY hero? Preposterous! This is a declaration of war! Eclair, go and lead the charge!

Eclair: Okay. I-it's not like I'm doing this for you, Princess. D-don't get the wrong idea! It's not like I want to be petted too or anything!

Ricochet: Ah! It can't be!

(everyone realizes Leon-sama summoned Sink before 90 days, thus importing a Sink with corrupted Flonyard data that apparently forgot everything about Flonyard)

Bad end complete! *runs*
Old 2011-06-28, 13:58   Link #2310
VooXoo

The fact Cinque realized every requisite before departing was a little too much Deus EX Machina
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 14:36   Link #2311
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
The fact Cinque realized every requisite before departing was a little too much Deus EX Machina
He did not realized anything. He just did what most people would do if they know they never will return and if those people that they had met are important to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Holy ****! I never knew you were like that lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPrime View Post
I enjoyed the ending, although it could have been done a little better. I can see a second season where Becky and Eclair realize the threat that the Princess represents and form a Love-Love alliance to stop the primary threat. Then, if they succeed, battling between themselves.
True. Milhi is the biggest threat of them all. Shinku saw her naked 3 times. Shinku even held her when she was naked one time. They confessed to each other. Shinku gave her his most "precious" thing (lol). Shinku "pets" Milhi twice. If Milhi is not the biggest threat then I don't know what is. Well... we do have Becky uhh... mounting Shinku but that's nothing compared to the sheer amount of Milhi and Shinku.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Mangatron, I'm very concerned about your delusional fantasy that yukki is yours =\
+1. Let's send him to a psychiatrist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithKurogane View Post
@mangatron:

I know isn't he? Those who oppose the Church of Biscuits shall be dealt with in a swift manner. To deal with mangatron, we shall spank Yukikaze until he gives up (*pssh it's a secret between you and me. this is a fake Yukikaze).
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 17:59   Link #2312
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I'm sure Keith will spank the real one and both will enjoy it.
Old 2011-06-28, 18:06   Link #2313
Frostysunset

Quote:
@Frostysunset: It's not laws of nature, it's consistency and common sense. If we have to jump through hoops to make up our own explanations, then the writers have failed to make their story convincing.
Our definitions of common sense differ I guess. I don't see myself as jumping through any hoops. It is a fantasy -- any thing that is written is taken at face value in such writings. If pulling heroes through the cosmos is harder than dogs in some world's magical system of rules for whatever reason we can theorize over, then so be it.

One comment on why Rico's reaction to Shinku's possible return is so much more emotional that Millhi's. Rico finds this letter that gives her a glimmer of hope. She then is running around, for who knows how long, seeing that the conditions are being fulfilled one by one. The tension mounts, then peaks when she goes to see Millhi in the morning and learns that Shinku did leave something to her. When she learns it is just the thing she needs to allow Shinku to be resummoned, the emotions and anticipation that had been building up are released with exuberance. It is then that Millhi learns that it is possible to bring Shinku back. I would say she is speechless with joy. What happens next as the reality of that hits her, we don't know because the scene cuts to Shinku. But I suspect her off-screen joy rivaled Rico's.
Frostysunset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 18:43   Link #2314
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
I'm sure Keith will spank the real one and both will enjoy it.
Lol! After writing that... I regret it because somehow I know Keith will be really enjoying it and mangatron will still be happy from watching it. They are that type of people lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostysunset View Post
One comment on why Rico's reaction to Shinku's possible return is so much more emotional that Millhi's. Rico finds this letter that gives her a glimmer of hope. She then is running around, for who knows how long, seeing that the conditions are being fulfilled one by one. The tension mounts, then peaks when she goes to see Millhi in the morning and learns that Shinku did leave something to her. When she learns it is just the thing she needs to allow Shinku to be resummoned, the emotions and anticipation that had been building up are released with exuberance. It is then that Millhi learns that it is possible to bring Shinku back. I would say she is speechless with joy. What happens next as the reality of that hits her, we don't know because the scene cuts to Shinku. But I suspect her off-screen joy rivaled Rico's.
Yep I agree! Not only that but Milhi also seem like a person who have slow reactions so it's not evident right away. Like you said, Rico just have it there already all built up and ready to explode!
Old 2011-06-28, 19:44   Link #2315
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
True. Milhi is the biggest threat of them all. Shinku saw her naked 3 times. Shinku even held her when she was naked one time. They confessed to each other. Shinku gave her his most "precious" thing (lol). Shinku "pets" Milhi twice. If Milhi is not the biggest threat then I don't know what is. Well... we do have Becky uhh... mounting Shinku but that's nothing compared to the sheer amount of Milhi and Shinku.
Oh yeah? I see your Millimeter arguments and bring Becky to the witness stand
Spoiler for Becky assault:

Er I may have strayed a bit near the end, but hows that? *runs*

Quote:
+1. Let's send him to a psychiatrist.
Psychiatrist: What seems to be the problem?
mangatron: You gotta help me doc. I love these fox girls and dog girls, I want to motorboat them and spank them an-
Psychiatrist: Uh interesting case! I tell you what, I'll send you to the foremost expert to these things, he's over at Arkham Asylum and he dresses in a purple suit.

lol my reputation seems to be that of a spanker now. I tell you what, I'm going to start spanking Becky. If she wants to start running the bases, she's got to be assertive! She needs to wake him up with a kiss, they need to share a cup of tea together, they gotta hold hands an-... *gets hit by a Ricochet cannon*

Quote:
Our definitions of common sense differ I guess. I don't see myself as jumping through any hoops. It is a fantasy -- any thing that is written is taken at face value in such writings. If pulling heroes through the cosmos is harder than dogs in some world's magical system of rules for whatever reason we can theorize over, then so be it.
I made an interesting theory on this, if you haven't read it already (it's near the end of the interview).
Old 2011-06-28, 20:15   Link #2316
justsomeguy

Quote:
I do not believe that just because there is magic involved, the writers can write anything without regard to consistency (in other words, pull anything out of their asses). It's like: "Hey, dogs can go through fine, cell phone signals work fine, but you're the human hero, oh noes! You'll never be able to come back and your memory will be erased, drama!!!" Then it turns out to all be a mistake anyway, rendering the previous drama void. What kind of hack writes like this?

Currently playing: LoH Trails in the Sky SC
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 20:17   Link #2317
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
I was fine with the conditions until we got to the whole letter part. That seemed a bit much for him to have done. Can still make it believable, but I think just leaving the items and promising to come back should have been enough.

Anyways should be fun to see if we can get a second season of this. Plenty of places they can go with it like throwing in more countries, monsters, and of course the girls interested in Shinku.
Old 2011-06-28, 20:43   Link #2318
Midonin
Last Engage

There's also the matter of other races. We've mostly seen the dogs and the lions. We know there are several other species briefly seen (most of them in Genoise - tigers, rabbits and a more domestic breed of cat people) that probably have their own cultures and histories and important festivals too. Why they were aligned under Galette in the first place could also be worth looking into. We've only seen a small portion of the world.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 20:54   Link #2319
fullrefund

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I was fine with the conditions until we got to the whole letter part. That seemed a bit much for him to have done. Can still make it believable, but I think just leaving the items and promising to come back should have been enough.

Anyways should be fun to see if we can get a second season of this. Plenty of places they can go with it like throwing in more countries, monsters, and of course the girls interested in Shinku.
I am with you there.

The letter was incredibly hard to believe. He had to not only learn Floran in 16 days when a day or two earlier he had difficulty to read male and female and might i add that it should be one of the first thing that he should have learned as he had that very problem earlier. Once the language barrier removed, Cinque alway called Milli "princess" and was rather reluctant to call her by her full name for fear of retribution.
fullrefund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 21:16   Link #2320
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullrefund View Post
I am with you there.

The letter was incredibly hard to believe. He had to not only learn Floran in 16 days when a day or two earlier he had difficulty to read male and female and might i add that it should be one of the first thing that he should have learned as he had that very problem earlier. Once the language barrier removed, Cinque alway called Milli "princess" and was rather reluctant to call her by her full name for fear of retribution.
I agree with the letter thing too. However you got the time wrong. The first time he saw Milhi naked, he did not know the language very much and that took place like around the 1st day that he was there. The second time in the bath, he read it correctly. It was the maid who messed up as she hung the "male" sign to the female side and vice versa which is why Shinku went into the wrong bath. Also it's why he had that "I read it right but what did I do wrong?!" Also he said that he only called her "princess" just because it was easier for him (and some joke that I do not understand). Therefore by the time of the 16th day, he probably have the basic grasp of the written language and also perhaps he had help from some others.

But yeah, I just don't like how the condition requires both a letter AND a special item. It's better if it's one or the other.

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, shonen