AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-05-29, 07:53   Link #841
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia View Post
Just finished my first playthrough on normal last night. Now I'm going going to play through the game on Moderate.
As I go through my second playthrough (with 10x XP and such), I can't play it on anything less than Chaos lest the fights last 2 seconds each. Which would be terrible when I'm trying to get Title Trophies.

Also remember that you can change difficulty at any time. (Easy for a 60 second trophy, Chaos for fun and profit...)

Going for Platinum: I got Hubert's 100th Title last night. Malik's 3 away, and now I'm gonna use a Richard mimic to get his arte usage up. Hubert was surprisingly fun to play, but Malik has been a pain to try to learn. (FTR, I played my first time through almost exclusively with Cheria)
Old 2012-05-29, 10:09   Link #842
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Malik is a pain for me because I need to set my artes again and again for every field/dungeons He's quite fun to play though, especially after getting Malik Beam

God..that moves is pretty stress-relieving

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 10:12   Link #843
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Load up the saved data of your completed game. You'll land up at the save point just before Lambda/Richard boss fight of the main game. You'll view a skit, and then take the shuttle back to Lhant. After a cutscene and a fight, you'll unlock the Zhonecage on your Shuttle.
Oops I didn't do that I guess I'll do it this play through.

Quote:
Have you tried the Future Arc ?
Oh you mean the epilogue with the little Queen yeah. <3

Pascal: "Take care of this kitty, meow"
Hubert: "I'm not helping you with your bath"

I cried from happiness at least one of my OTPs get a happy ending and is strongly hinted at becoming canon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
As I go through my second playthrough (with 10x XP and such), I can't play it on anything less than Chaos lest the fights last 2 seconds each. Which would be terrible when I'm trying to get Title Trophies.

Also remember that you can change difficulty at any time. (Easy for a 60 second trophy, Chaos for fun and profit...)

Going for Platinum: I got Hubert's 100th Title last night. Malik's 3 away, and now I'm gonna use a Richard mimic to get his arte usage up. Hubert was surprisingly fun to play, but Malik has been a pain to try to learn. (FTR, I played my first time through almost exclusively with Cheria)
Oh I like doing things in order. I only played on easy on Warriors Roost and on boss fights I couldn't beat on normal. xP

So I only used my grade to get 2X EXP along with carrying over my gald and titles. I forgot what else.

I only have 5 or 6 more discoveries then that is complete.

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 16:51   Link #844
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Oh I like doing things in order. I only played on easy on Warriors Roost and on boss fights I couldn't beat on normal. xP
I'm... not sure what you mean by this, but as long as you're having fun, then you're doing it right.

Quote:
So I only used my grade to get 2X EXP along with carrying over my gald and titles. I forgot what else.
I've never understood carrying over gald when you can earn 2x Gald instead, but different strokes and all that. (I'm doing 10x XP, 2x SP, 2x Gald)

Quote:
I only have 5 or 6 more discoveries then that is complete.
I'm all done with that; thank goodness, or Malik would be four away from 100.
Old 2012-05-29, 16:56   Link #845
Zakoo

Malik's hardest trophy must be playing 60 or 45 hours since it return to 0 at each new game +. (It goes the same for sophie huhu)
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 03:13   Link #846
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

I found this through google. I thought it was hilarious. Since I didn't see a general image thread I'll put this here

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 17:16   Link #847
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Quote:
I found this through google. I thought it was hilarious. Since I didn't see a general image thread I'll put this here

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
That is really funny.

I see those kinds of images all around and they give you a good laugh.
Old 2012-08-23, 18:32   Link #848
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Namco Europe released a video detailing thier version of Graces f.

Old 2013-02-17, 01:20   Link #849
Knightrunner

In the US version does any of the characters know fatal strike like Cheria?
Old 2013-02-17, 14:15   Link #850
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
In the US version does any of the characters know fatal strike like Cheria?
I don't understand your question, even if I have a guess as to what you mean. Do you mean 'Do any characters (like Cheria) have artes that can have an Instant Kill effect?'?
Old 2013-02-19, 07:09   Link #851
EmagEvil

Ooookay! Played the European version since last friday's night, until now 25 hours in the count and in the Rockgagong's belly right now!

It's so gooood to be back to play a Tales Of! My last one was Abyss the undubbed version on PS2!
EmagEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 07:10   Link #852
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmagEvil View Post
Ooookay! Played the European version since last friday's night, until now 25 hours in the count and in the Rockgagong's belly right now!
Keep an eye out for the skits in the Rock-GAGONG! Those are hilarious !
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 08:02   Link #853
EmagEvil

Quote:
Keep an eye out for the skits in the Rock-GAGONG! Those are hilarious !
Skits? You mean the mini dialogues when we press select? I already saw most of it...
Old 2013-02-19, 09:15   Link #854
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Skits? You mean the mini dialogues when we press select? I already saw most of it...
Later when you get your full party and the means the travel around freely, revisit it for additional skits... Ah also do it when you play the Future Arc
Old 2013-02-19, 09:39   Link #855
EmagEvil

Quote:
Later when you get your full party and the means the travel around freely, revisit it for additional skits... Ah also do it when you play the Future Arc
I see... Thanks for the info man!

... Still, i believed Tales of the Abyss would be the last 1 that i played(hidden boss ultra hard, super story, charismatic characters(even the bad guys!) since i didn't think that the tales of team can make better, and here i played Grace F since it was my birthday's present... So i can't wait for Xillia!
Old 2013-02-19, 22:43   Link #856
Knightrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
I don't understand your question, even if I have a guess as to what you mean. Do you mean 'Do any characters (like Cheria) have artes that can have an Instant Kill effect?'?
Yes, the instant kill. Through Youtube videos I notice in the Japanese version there is a chance Cheria can do an instant kill with her dragon spell and can instantly kill a Rockugan if she takes piggyback damage, but I'm wondering if those traits are in the US version aswell.
Old 2013-02-21, 04:34   Link #857
EmagEvil

I didn't expect the possessed dude came and dry the ******* out at all! And later some1 we know well join the party! Now 29 hours of playing and in the coliseum like in all Tales of!

EDIT : Just a question without spoiling, how far i am until the end compared to the travel i made?
Old 2013-02-21, 04:40   Link #858
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Where's your at? Did you just get to the coliseum?

I think you're still far off but it depends on how you play it. I could reach the end pretty fast by skipping all the texts and after multiple playthrough

Quote:
Yes, the instant kill. Through Youtube videos I notice in the Japanese version there is a chance Cheria can do an instant kill with her dragon spell and can instantly kill a Rockugan if she takes piggyback damage, but I'm wondering if those traits are in the US version aswell.
It's still there in the US version too though I don't remember any dragon spell that she has.. that piggyback trick still works though since I used it to defeat Rockgagong.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 04:44   Link #859
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
EDIT : Just a question without spoiling, how far i am until the end compared to the travel i made?
If you've just completed the Desert then you're a little pass half-way I think... Memory a bit hazy.
Old 2013-02-21, 04:47   Link #860
EmagEvil

My AT?

It's my first play, and i didn't skip any dialogues of the game. So by your answer it seem that i'm still far away? That's a relief! Thanks man!

EDIT : Thanks guys i mean...

Tags
game, games, rpg