AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2004-01-16, 00:25   Link #1
Uzumaki Naruto
Demon Fox

quick sketch

hey this is a quick sketch i did, just wanted to see what your opinions are
Uzumaki Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-16, 01:10   Link #2
anime-otaku
Lazy Guitarist

Send a message via AIM to anime-otaku Send a message via Yahoo to anime-otaku
A good start i'd say, Just be careful of the folds and anatomy.

By the way, how long have you been drawing "ANIME"? I am curious. ^^;
anime-otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-16, 14:40   Link #3
Uzumaki Naruto
Demon Fox

I don't draw anime too much - I started drawing anime near the end of last year and well I basicly draw if i'm lucky one pic per 3 weeks or so lol depends on how busy I am. But no I haven't been drawing for much at all - that's why my pics arnt that good cos I'm still learning.
Old 2004-01-16, 23:37   Link #4
anime-otaku
Lazy Guitarist

Send a message via AIM to anime-otaku Send a message via Yahoo to anime-otaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzumaki Naruto
I don't draw anime too much - I started drawing anime near the end of last year and well I basicly draw if i'm lucky one pic per 3 weeks or so lol depends on how busy I am. But no I haven't been drawing for much at all - that's why my pics arnt that good cos I'm still learning.
ah I see so you only started drawing very recently?

then i must say you have talent there

you couldnt imagine how much better your drawings are compared to mine when i began drawing anime >_>;;;
anime-otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-17, 05:45   Link #5
Uzumaki Naruto
Demon Fox

lol thx! I know one thing that I started drawing anime cos some of my freinds did after they found polykarbon tutorials on the net, well the whole anime drawing craze only last for like a week for them until they stopped and well I still continued to draw. I know one thing tho - if you give up drawing then your macking your chances of becoming as good as those artist on the internet equal to zero so in the end it doesn't hurt to keep trying. I asked some of them one day on why they stopped drawing and well they just said "ahhh we don't like it anymore, there's no point cos we can't get as good as those people out there" i guess they were hoping to get that good after one week so they gave up when they found out that it's not that easy. Well basiclly what I wanted to say is just keep trying and never give up, now matter how bad you are cos one day you will get there.

Oh yeah also if your intrested in art then you should check my forums out cos that's what my web site is dedicated to. To do so just click the banner on my signature and go to my web site. There is some pretty good artistist amoung my members.