AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-05-29, 20:30   Link #201
Top Sergeant

The Magical Girl Trio was hilarious, especially the part where they explained the administrative and expense tracking requirements for a Magical Girl Team!
Old 2015-05-29, 20:53   Link #202
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Magical Girls and Shuu so fit the villein
Old 2015-05-30, 06:58   Link #203
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

so i watched it yet magical girl hero team-up & shuu the perv baddie these words said it all "you have failed this city".

raku & onodera's sister he said vs she said sure give from like of baking food, yet argue & blah yet give onodera trying wonder if two get along?

but oops drop the sweets mama dera tick off mode.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 11:12   Link #204
Psyco Diver

I must be one of the few that didn't care for the magical girl first half, that's probably because I've never been a fan of that genre, although I did like the fast that they poked done jokes at it like the stripping naked to transform

I liked the second half, it was like the first season all over again

Am I the odd man out for rooting for Chitoge?
Psyco Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 11:16   Link #205
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyco Diver View Post
I must be one of the few that didn't care for the magical girl first half, that's probably because I've never been a fan of that genre, although I did like the fast that they poked done jokes at it like the stripping naked to transform

I liked the second half, it was like the first season all over again

Yeah, I don't really like actual Mahou Shoujo, but parodies/deconstructions are really fun to watch.

Chitoge FTW! <3
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 07:36   Link #206
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I can't believe Haru's that type of character. What a waste of kawaii.

Seriously, I don't find her fun at all. She's as bad as Chitoge at times. I hope she turns it around this season. This can't drag on for long, right?
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 10:02   Link #207
Alf

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
I can't believe Haru's that type of character. What a waste of kawaii.

Seriously, I don't find her fun at all. She's as bad as Chitoge at times. I hope she turns it around this season. This can't drag on for long, right?
Well, some says Haru is Onodera with Chitoge's personality, and was once hated by some for her various reasons at earlier stage. But she's good as long as Raku isn't around. Too bad we don't get to see much of that side of her in this season.

By the way, it looks like they've been burning the most budget on the magical girl spin off
Alf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 10:40   Link #208
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Yeah, the OP looked really expensive
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 12:35   Link #209
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

I almost spurted my food when they reveal 'Kyuubey', "Puella Magi Kosaki Magica" sentence comes straight at my mind.

LOL. Ruri is using Heaven and Hell attack?! I didn't see it coming!

What disappoint me from the magical girl segment is the atmosphere.
Light and colorful background would fits better instead of a night and quiet town background;
Especially with Doctor Maikou as the villain that you may want to praise for his effort, I prefer a light and colorful approach.

Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 19:53   Link #210
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I don't mind the first half, because it pretty much encompasses what Nisekoi is truly all about... random comedy that rarely advances the plot.

I did enjoy the second half more, as one of Haru's few shining moments in the manga. Not only that, but I can totally see Raku as a sweetsmaker as his profession in the future, and as such I love every time I see him working in the Onodera store.

Quote:
IIRC Chitoge is the front runner in the English-version polls I've seen. It's just they seem to be the silent majority, as anti-Chitoge sentiments are more commonplace(precisely because she's the front runner? I dunno) so you hear more about the other girls.

I personally like manga!Chitoge, but Touyama ruined the anime version of Chitoge for me. Not to mention the Onoderas are voiced by my all time #1 VA and my current #2, and Marika was always best girl status, so for me it's hard to root for Chitoge when there's plenty of alternatives.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 20:23   Link #211
chaos_animagic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
IIRC Chitoge is the front runner in the English-version polls I've seen. It's just they seem to be the silent majority, as anti-Chitoge sentiments are more commonplace(precisely because she's the front runner? I dunno) so you hear more about the other girls.

I personally like manga!Chitoge, but Touyama ruined the anime version of Chitoge for me. Not to mention the Onoderas are voiced by my all time #1 VA and my current #2, and Marika was always best girl status, so for me it's hard to root for Chitoge when there's plenty of alternatives.
Chitoge is too obvious as end girl, so no one really likes it, makes it boring.

While Marika is best, cause she just make this series fun.
That's why she's always the Best Girl status.

The Onoderas are just cute, they're basically the "normal" choices...

Especially since it makes ppls feel like it's NTR if Raku turns to focus on Chitoge and forgets about Kosaki Onodera... since they were shown since way beginning that Raku and Kosaki have feelings for each other, and it's still there, they're both just too shy to confess to each other about it.

Not to mention Raku's "fake love" issue prevents him from confessing to another girl.

And Haru Onodera is especially cute, because she's smaller and in a way more "innocent and pure" than Kosaki.
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 21:35   Link #212
Psyco Diver

To me Chitoge is the only character that has had any real development (and I know thats a stretch), but then again we get moments when they put her back to default for no reason. Its why I like her in the times when she realizes she likes him
Psyco Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 23:12   Link #213
Harbinger
Squirrel Master

Chitoge's development mostly happenned early on. Once she realized she loved Raku, it took a turn for the worst.

Kosaki's development is extremely slow and most of her interaction with Raku could be resumed like this: "I'll muster the courage to do it, but some derp happened and nothing came out of it".

If I had to make a couple, it would be Kosaki and Raku... even if Chitoge > Kosaki.

Whether or not Kosaki ends up with Raku is totally within her grasp. If she doesn't end up with him, it would be because she failed to concretize her opportunities and upper hand (Raku has had his eyes set on her for a long time).

Raku can't really do it since he's in a delicate situation (even if it has somewhat taken a backseat). He still has to fake a relation until the end of the third year. Naturally, he can't go out dating someone else (which people seemed to have forgot).
Harbinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-03, 01:37   Link #214
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

Finally watched 7 and 8, and Haru disrupts my enjoyment, becayse the voice Ayane Sakura uses for her sounds to much like Iroha, and everytime she says "senpai" I'm left thinking of Irohasu and lost focus on the thing currently on screen
Old 2015-06-04, 09:30   Link #215
chaos_animagic

Quote:
To me Chitoge is the only character that has had any real development (and I know thats a stretch), but then again we get moments when they put her back to default for no reason. Its why I like her in the times when she realizes she likes him
That's due to the "fake love" issue... where Raku is "semi-forced" to have development with Chitoge in the beginning...

And Raku can't really "go out" with other girls also due to "fake love", thus the not as much developments Raku have with other girls, even tho most of the times when he does have them, it's deeply rooted into the girl's hearts.

And that's one of the reason why I root for the other girls, especially Marika.

Because Marika is technically the one that loves Raku the most. And she's open about it unlike all the other girls that is hiding it.
Old 2015-06-04, 10:19   Link #216
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
That's due to the "fake love" issue... where Raku is "semi-forced" to have development with Chitoge in the beginning...

And Raku can't really "go out" with other girls also due to "fake love", thus the not as much developments Raku have with other girls, even tho most of the times when he does have them, it's deeply rooted into the girl's hearts.

And that's one of the reason why I root for the other girls, especially Marika.

Because Marika is technically the one that loves Raku the most. And she's open about it unlike all the other girls that is hiding it.
I dont disagree with anything that you've said but you have to remember that thus far every girl of note has an important reason that their feelings cant be known

Chitoge- She hasnt really come to grasp with the feelings and if she publically admits her feelings then the fake love goes into question and that cannot happen
Tsugumi- Keep in mind that Tsugumi is Chitoge's retainer and admitting that she fell for her retainers boyfirend is a seriously bad move. (when u consider she's unaware of the fake relationship even more so)
Onodera- People who have long since questioned Onodera's development have missed an extremely important issue. The only development left for Onodera is a confession and she cant do it for the critical reason
If Onodera confesses properly to Raku this series is OVER. once u have it the fake relationship would be exposed and he'd be forced to choose them and the fact remains that he will chose Onodera. So fake relationship resolved key situation made irrelevant. Viola story OVER

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 12:30   Link #217
Biohazardous

I agree Imperial.
Old 2015-06-04, 16:43   Link #218
chaos_animagic

I know they all have their reasons. (and most of them leads to the end of the series if they do open up about it...)

But the fact only Marika is open about it shows she doesn't give a damn about what anyone is thinking..
Thus she's the Best Girl because she knows what she's doing and is having fun doing it.

I like a open fun girl, not a secret keeping girl. lol

I still feel sad for Onedera, because she's technically slowly losing her love interest because Raku is starting to have feeling for other girls.
Poor girl... she's probably gonna end up alone at the end. (unless this is one of those weird harem open end series...)
Old 2015-06-04, 17:45   Link #219
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
I know they all have their reasons. (and most of them leads to the end of the series if they do open up about it...)

But the fact only Marika is open about it shows she doesn't give a damn about what anyone is thinking..
Thus she's the Best Girl because she knows what she's doing and is having fun doing it.

I like a open fun girl, not a secret keeping girl. lol

I still feel sad for Onedera, because she's technically slowly losing her love interest because Raku is starting to have feeling for other girls.
Poor girl... she's probably gonna end up alone at the end. (unless this is one of those weird harem open end series...)
First off Marika knows far more about Raku then she's letting on secondly she's keeping a huge secret herself.

Secondly Marika is open because as we've said she loses nothing in all this. Plus unlike most of the girls mentioned she has no clue that the relationship is fake can u imagine what would happen if she finds out

As for Onodera she isnt losing anything.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 08:02   Link #220
Biohazardous

Marika is winning me over. I like Onodera but, the keeping it a secret despite being directly asked gets annoying for those types of characters.

Tags
childhood, gorilla, harem