AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2015-08-27, 07:53   Link #57521
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Any time I puke is regret for me. Especially if I do it to a oerfectly good polished floor.
Old 2015-08-27, 08:16   Link #57522
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

After being plied with alcohol by the girls, a drunk Ichika stumbles onto the IS Academy PA system...

Ichika: (drunken stupor) "Neesshan~~~I Luff Youuuuu~~~"

(dead air, awkward silence)

Chifuyu: (openmouthed, gobsmacked)

Yamada: "...In Vino Veritas?"

Chifuyu: "...shut up."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-27, 09:35   Link #57523
SRW-Otaku
The Corniest Mecha Fanboy

That's the most adorable and funny stuff I've seen in this thread so far.

The thing that formed my childhood...
SRW-Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 03:08   Link #57524
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Most retarded idea of all time.

Instead of Charlotte outting herself as a girl, the whole thing keeps under wraps and she still rooms with Ichika. However, Laura gets roomed with Houki instead as a result because of their similar personalities which is less to keep damage down but because both can butt heads instead of chewing somebody else out.

NOW COMES THE SOMEWHAT MAYBE INTERESTING BUT INTENSELY STUPID PART!

both of them like Ichika. Houki wants to be more feminine and cute so she can appeal to Ichika but she has no idea how to. Or rather she has an idea of how to but she despairs because she has not the body type to wear all those cute frilly feminine things that she keeps seeing. Laura on the other hand was led to believe that the best way to a man's heart was by appealing to his base desires. Through his stomach- CLEARLY MEANT SEX APPEAL! However all the images she reviewed in terms of sex appeal did not apply to her.

With both roomed together, they see each other as having the ideal body type to what they want to use to woo Ichika. Laura wants to use Houki to study how to effectively be sexy with all those racy fashion while Houki wants to use Laura to study the appeals of cutesy fashion. The most unlikely alliance formed from the weirdest of reasons is born!
Old 2015-08-28, 06:31   Link #57525
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Hmm... Should manual works be made fully automated? I mean, if you think about it, computer deep learning has already reached level that they can perform a lot of tasks like recognition, data gathering, book-keeping,... which in total take a big margin of jobs in the service sector. And it isn't like the Industrial Revolution, this Digital Revolution will never stop because computer development still haven't reached a plateau, and may never be. In short, if a desk job can be outsourced, computer can also do it.

... Hmm, this might help with the setting of my original. Imagine a lot of small communities that are surrounded by local agriculture and craft-based economies, while the center are a group of elite bourgeois (between the plutocrat and middle-class.)

Oh, and Wave, continue.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-29, 07:32   Link #57526
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

That was a once-off. As previously mentioned I struggle with comedy so I'll have to learn to be a better writer before I tackle that.

That storyline has about as much chance of me serializing it as an IS X-Com Crossover.

Houki: "You made the IS Cores out of...ELERIUM?!?!?"

Ichika: "And the reason the aliens are invading Earth is because you STOLE the Elerium from them?!?"

Tabane: "V! V! V!"

Charu: "...this is going to be a very long day..."

(no wait, that might actually work...)
Old 2015-08-29, 18:18   Link #57527
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

@wave

If you go with that, I could fully support you. Of course, you think of it using the original 1994 storyline, or Enemy Within storyline? (Hilariously, something tells me Charlotte could learn a thing or two from Annette)
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-29, 19:59   Link #57528
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Enemy Unknown. Never finished the original, ragequit when too many F@%NG CHRYSSALIDS wiped out my team. Or when everybody dies once exiting the skyranger. Or when America pulls its funding. Or...

Ichika: "On second thought, let's NOT do an IS X-Com crossover. it would be a very bad idea."
Old 2015-08-30, 06:40   Link #57529
SRW-Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
That was a once-off. As previously mentioned I struggle with comedy so I'll have to learn to be a better writer before I tackle that.

That storyline has about as much chance of me serializing it as an IS X-Com Crossover.

Ichika: "And the reason the aliens are invading Earth is because you STOLE the Elerium from them?!?"

Soooooo... Tabane is going to built the Combattler V?
Tabane: V! V! V! VICTORY!

Old 2015-08-30, 07:21   Link #57530
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:

Instead of stealing material from the aliens, my work hints that the IS core is made of the aliens.

That being said, the "aliens" aren't actually aliens, and it is humans who are the real aliens.

Confused? Good. Read on to find out more.
Old 2015-08-30, 07:33   Link #57531
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Tales of Legendia logic 'nuff said.
Old 2015-08-30, 15:45   Link #57532
S-34
Mechwarrior

I've always wondered, how effective would the 00-Aretha from Armored Core 4 be if it was shrunk down to IS size? It can basically teleport dash.
Eheheh...
S-34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-30, 23:09   Link #57533
SRW-Otaku

Anybody here interested in a fic where it turns out that Cecilia 's father is Joeseph and she addopted the name Alcott because she pulled a Raidiese and abbandoned her Joestar herritage and was adopted by another family because of her piloting skill?
No? Nobody?...
SANADAVITCH (SONOFABITCH in Joseph speak)

Old 2015-08-31, 03:19   Link #57534
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
First chapter of mirrorverse was born from a random challenge by my sister, I have no access to my computer.
Hey, Zero. You said that the last bit posted was atmospheric. I'll take that as a good note, but exactly what kind of atmosphere did you feel from that?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-31, 08:25   Link #57535
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Hey guys. I like to ask you something. What do you think would happen if Ichika becoming more like Chifuyu?
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-31, 08:29   Link #57536
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

The world would end. Seriously, an Ichika that's more like Chifuyu would be...kind of like...
...actually...

Shiba Tatsuya. Oh my god. An Ichika that's not only more capable but actually has more of Chifuyu's demeanor. Spot on, mate.
Old 2015-08-31, 10:59   Link #57537
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
The world would end. Seriously, an Ichika that's more like Chifuyu would be...kind of like...
...actually...

Shiba Tatsuya. Oh my god. An Ichika that's not only more capable but actually has more of Chifuyu's demeanor. Spot on, mate.
I see. So you think that the world would end if Ichika becoming like Chifuyu. All right then. One more thing.

In your opinion, how would Houki and the other IS girls would feel when Ichika becoming more like his older sister? The woman that Houki and the others are scared of. You know, as Ichika's movements reaching to Chifuyu as well as his personality will becoming more like Chifuyu's.
Old 2015-08-31, 12:35   Link #57538
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
...actually...

Shiba Tatsuya
. Oh my god. An Ichika that's not only more capable but actually has more of Chifuyu's demeanor. Spot on, mate.
After watching Wackymodder's rant, I already started to hate Tatsuya, I prefer a balanced Ichika.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-31, 14:06   Link #57539
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
After watching Wackymodder's rant, I already started to hate Tatsuya, I prefer a balanced Ichika.
I just have a theory. The reason why the girls in ISA likes Ichika better than Chifuyu due to his kindness and his non-competitive nature. Chifuyu on the other hand, they thought she's a monster that everyone feared of. Not even a proud Houki would dare to defy her.

Now that you mentioned it, Shiba Tatsuya seems to be much of a butt-kicking man. Don't you like Chifuyu anymore after I asked of what would occur once Ichika becoming more like his older sister?
Old 2015-08-31, 15:16   Link #57540
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
I just have a theory. The reason why the girls in ISA likes Ichika better than Chifuyu due to his kindness and his non-competitive nature. Chifuyu on the other hand, they thought she's a monster that everyone feared of. Not even a proud Houki would dare to defy her.

Now that you mentioned it, Shiba Tatsuya seems to be much of a butt-kicking man. Don't you like Chifuyu anymore after I asked of what would occur once Ichika becoming more like his older sister?
Not only that he act like chifuyu's & most of the IS representatives' conscious; besides A LOT of things have to happen before ichika end up like his sister
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest