Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

^ and dodging her slaps XD
Old 2012-08-12, 16:02   Link #1202
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
^ and dodging her slaps XD
Who do you think you're talking about? If you think Yuki is going to slap someone for getting too close to her breasts, you haven't been watching the same series I have.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 18:39   Link #1203
sky black swordman

^Good point.
Old 2012-08-12, 21:06   Link #1204
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

The demon king is a pervert and the Hero king is a good shot got him right in the eyes
Old 2012-08-12, 23:15   Link #1205
Kikaifan
Blazing General

Man ~Valerie~ got demolished by Nanami. Those hits looked painful. Physical comedy character is probably an even greater protection from death than the power of the gods, but it doesn't save you the hurting.
Old 2012-08-12, 23:42   Link #1206
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

At least he deserved it, unlike typical punch-him-because-you-can route.

EDIT:
Something tick me, apparently every animal is protected by Flognarde magic as long as they're within the field right.

Then what about butchery? Or for that matter, Galette and their seafood commodity

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2012-08-13 at 00:18.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 00:28   Link #1207
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
At least he deserved it, unlike typical punch-him-because-you-can route.

EDIT:
Something tick me, apparently every animal is protected by Flognarde magic as long as they're within the field right.

Then what about butchery? Or for that matter, Galette and their seafood commodity
I'm thinking that given that the protective field is maintained by sentient entities, aka the local gods, that some animals may be intentionally left out of the field's protection in order to allow them to be used for food. Either that, or their cooking preparation involves rituals that "legally" bypass the protective field... which might have dire implications if misused. Personally, I find the former more likely than the latter.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 01:32   Link #1208
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Makes sense, it would be hilarious if a dog-man and a sheep-man work together as a pair of shepherd...
Old 2012-08-13, 01:41   Link #1209
-khriz-

If only the Demon King would have been the main character.. this anime would have definitely been one of my favorites, sadly we are stuck with Cinque, well.. at least the supporting characters are not that bad except for Cou, can't really stand her.
-khriz- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 01:58   Link #1210
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I like Cou as character, but the voice, oh god the voice.... (no offense to the seiyuu's fans)
Old 2012-08-13, 02:07   Link #1211
Green²
It's bacon!

I'm only going to say nice things about the Demon King. And as of how much trouble the ladies have given him, you just know that he will be in need of a hero soon enough. Now if you folks don't mind, I need to go practice my magic water-tentacle manipulation technique.
Green² is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 02:07   Link #1212
mielipuoli

regarding the 'field' and protection, it's mentioned that it's not everywhere - mostly in the battle arenas and town, and there's plenty of places that people travel along that it doesn't exist. There's concern over bandits and such, and of course outside the safety areas (and even within, apparently) a really powerful demon or whatnot can cause some major problems. Brioche and Yukikaze are training up a matching group for Leo to rely on in case things get crazy in her country.

Clearly there's concern over it, since there's police/army forces of various kinds that aren't there just to go to "war." What if the creature from DD' 05 had been a bandit group attacking people and robbing them instead?
mielipuoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 02:08   Link #1213
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by -khriz- View Post
If only the Demon King would have been the main character.. this anime would have definitely been one of my favorites, sadly we are stuck with Cinque, well.. at least the supporting characters are not that bad except for Cou, can't really stand her.
Maybe we should start a petition to have a prequel story made based on those 2 LOL!

This is a thought that I was having but what if the Demon King is the founder mentioned by Cou as her descendent. The founder died in the same battle that the DK was sealed away. They may have just made that excuse for why the founder disappeared. Adel would be the ultimate tsundere by sealing her lover away because he wouldn't stop flirting or peeping on other girls. LOL! Adel had a child with him before then though (he became a victim of her heightened horomones lol) and took the throne when he "died" until her child was old enough to rule. Then she too sealed herself away with the DK.

The big question is where does Cinque's family fit into this legend? The monolith only activated when it registered both of them even though Cou is the descendent. This may mean Cinque has roots in this world.
Old 2012-08-13, 02:09   Link #1214
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yeah, I was referring to business inside settlement (which is built inside the strongest field usually), you can't have a restaurant just outside the safe border right... or can you?
Old 2012-08-13, 02:18   Link #1215
Kikaifan
Blazing General

Based on the amount of meat Galettans eat I'm going to have to assume that there's just a somewhat unfair intelligence cutoff that spares their mounts and doggies and like but leaves all the delicious stuff fair game.
Old 2012-08-13, 02:21   Link #1216
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikaifan View Post
Based on the amount of meat Galettans eat I'm going to have to assume that there's just a somewhat unfair intelligence cutoff that spares their mounts and doggies and like but leaves all the delicious stuff fair game.
More like hunting is done outside the barriers (fish will naturally die outside water so they could be an exception on what can be hunted inside the barriers if you just leave them alone when you fish them up) and then processed inside the barrier. The fields just won't protect something that is already dead.
Old 2012-08-13, 02:36   Link #1217
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Eh, pardon to ask again, so far only mammal hybrid was shown in Flognarde, yes?

IIRC I haven't seen any fish or reptile people...
Old 2012-08-13, 02:48   Link #1218
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Were these posted before? Last week was a really jam packed week for me, so I can't tell.... but I post them anyways because these girls need to be seen...

...NAKED Millimeter!!!!
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

...NAKED Becky!!
NSFW

...NAKED Squirrel, lioness, and pink doggy, plus NAKED girl with special petting powers!
NSFW

....what? That's false advertising? I-I'm not responsible for such l-low res views of goodness! *runs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
The big question is where does Cinque's family fit into this legend? The monolith only activated when it registered both of them even though Cou is the descendent. This may mean Cinque has roots in this world.
I thought that's because he happens to be quite a special hero, after all, his words and determination was the final requirement to unlock Adele. It can't be that he's a half breed..... yeah, it can't be. Kind of like how his petting powers aren't that special, right? Or like how he easily adapted to such a strange world.....
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 06:38   Link #1219
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Who do you think you're talking about? If you think Yuki is going to slap someone for getting too close to her breasts, you haven't been watching the same series I have.
What he meant was that Tron is getting smacked in his face by the randomly bouncing ears.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 10:27   Link #1220
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
What he meant was that Tron is getting smacked in his face by the randomly bouncing ears.
That'd beg the question of why anyone would want to dodge being slapped by Yuki's ears

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, sports