AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-11-26, 22:25   Link #81
masterwok

Well if there is more "action" with Kenshin becoming more with C.C then go for it other wise leave them as bestie. I hope it does not interfere with zero and kallen.
Old 2010-11-26, 22:37   Link #82
kenshinkid
"Phenomenal" Parody God
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwok View Post
Well if there is more "action" with Kenshin becoming more with C.C then go for it other wise leave them as bestie. I hope it does not interfere with zero and kallen.
Which Zero are we talking about? Lelouch? Cause there's no Zero Kiriyu in this series
Old 2010-11-27, 00:07   Link #83
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshinkid View Post
Hey no one answered my random question! XD

Do you all prefer C.C. being Kenshin's bestie or more than that?

I need responses so I can plan future scenes involving the two of them
The relationship remain as is.

I'm here for the comedy, as well as the sheer enjoyment of said comedy. I'm not here to debate who Kenshin should have ended up with, which considering will most likely happen since shipping always brings about that serious, subjective series of debate.

I say unless the ship is crack and meant only in a humorous way (like the rectangle) then it shouldn't be in KUA.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 00:20   Link #84
kenshinkid
"Phenomenal" Parody God
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
The relationship remain as is.

I'm here for the comedy, as well as the sheer enjoyment of said comedy. I'm not here to debate who Kenshin should have ended up with, which considering will most likely happen since shipping always brings about that serious, subjective series of debate.

I say unless the ship is crack and meant only in a humorous way (like the rectangle) then it shouldn't be in KUA.
That's nicely put man. I'm putting Kenshin in a relationship in a future episode (not with C.C. though). But this serves as part of a character development for Kenshin and the female character he's with. But relationships don't always go the way it should .

So I made a scenario: Should Kenshin not end up with this girl, should he end up with C.C.? Since they have both lived for hundreds of years and known each other for so long. It can be for comedy sake too cuz C.C. always jokingly wants to have sex with Kenshin (A running joke). Imagine C.C. finally jumps in bed with Kenshin. It would be a like a lifetime achievement for her

Last edited by kenshinkid; 2010-11-27 at 03:23.
kenshinkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 04:09   Link #85
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Which Zero are we talking about? Lelouch? Cause there's no Zero Kiriyu in this series
Yes we were talking about Lelouch.

I honestly have nothing to say to the question but I just go with masterwok
Old 2010-11-27, 06:39   Link #86
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Go ahead then, couldn't hurt if it's actually just the sole purpose of crack and character development. Can't very well mind if it.

Quote:
C.C. finally jumps in bed with Kenshin. It would be a like a lifetime achievement for her
How many lifetimes?
Old 2010-11-27, 10:03   Link #87
kenshinkid
"Phenomenal" Parody God
*Author

Quote:
Go ahead then, couldn't hurt if it's actually just the sole purpose of crack and character development. Can't very well mind if it.

How many lifetimes?
I dunno how many lifetimes are there since the Meiji Era
Old 2010-11-27, 12:36   Link #88
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Random question: Do you all prefer C.C. being Kenshin's bestie or more than that?
I'm with the majority opinion. KP is known for its humor. If, having those two in a relationship can produce even more humor, then what the hell, go for it. But if not, then drop the idea.
Quote:
I'll think about it. It would be interesting to have a YURI faction too. But the prob is that its quite difficult to execute cuz of the lack of potential female characters that can be YURI.
True. If you've watched the Nanoha series up till StrikerS, there's about 4 characters you can use for the yuri faction. Seikon No Qwaser and Black Rock Shooter are pretty good choices too. But imo, there's no real need to actually take yuri characters from other anime. Just grab some random female from some anime who is either straight or yuri and make them yuri.

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 21:30   Link #89
kenshinkid
"Phenomenal" Parody God
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
I'm with the majority opinion. KP is known for its humor. If, having those two in a relationship can produce even more humor, then what the hell, go for it. But if not, then drop the idea.
I'll see how things goes before I try putting Kenshin and C.C. in a relationship because Kenshin will be in a relationship with another female character first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
True. If you've watched the Nanoha series up till StrikerS, there's about 4 characters you can use for the yuri faction. Seikon No Qwaser and Black Rock Shooter are pretty good choices too. But imo, there's no real need to actually take yuri characters from other anime. Just grab some random female from some anime who is either straight or yuri and make them yuri.
Ain't Seikon No Qwaser the breast milk and [censored] lickin anime . And I dunno who can be the leader of the yuri's
Old 2010-11-28, 01:07   Link #90
Kazuya Shiranami

i think that should be katia from the seikon no qwaser, she is kinda well.........she is a yuri dominatrix X_X
Old 2010-11-28, 02:01   Link #91
kenshinkid
"Phenomenal" Parody God
*Author

I think I'll just stick with Yaois being the villains XD. I don't want too much characters as it'll cause a lot of headache
Old 2010-11-28, 07:58   Link #92
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

The Yuris doesn't necessarily need to be the villains you know. They could just be a side faction(since most yuri-centric characters are side characters anyway) to the whole story, either to side with the protagonists or the antagonists. It would be nice to complete all factions, we've got the Yaois, the Yuris and the ... Normals?
Chiu_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 08:29   Link #93
kenshinkid
"Phenomenal" Parody God
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiu_fan View Post
The Yuris doesn't necessarily need to be the villains you know. They could just be a side faction(since most yuri-centric characters are side characters anyway) to the whole story, either to side with the protagonists or the antagonists. It would be nice to complete all factions, we've got the Yaois, the Yuris and the ... Normals?
LOL. I'll see what I can do. Won't promise anything.
Old 2010-11-28, 19:19   Link #94
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiu_fan View Post
That actually makes sense since the majority of anime usually has Yuri or Yaoi people as side characters that come across the protagonist's life.
Old 2010-11-29, 00:51   Link #95
kenshinkid
"Phenomenal" Parody God
*Author

SO if I do have yuri's in it. Should they use the wordy "sexy" in their sentences or something else? LOL
Old 2010-11-29, 01:01   Link #96
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
SO if I do have yuri's in it. Should they use the wordy "sexy" in their sentences or something else? LOL
Have them go Kawaii or Desu wa?

Or something like... "We're the KAWAII yuri faction DESU WA"

Or they could talk like the.... 'normal' people in KUA.
Old 2010-11-29, 01:03   Link #97
kenshinkid
"Phenomenal" Parody God
*Author

Quote:
Have them go Kawaii or Desu wa?

Or something like... "We're the KAWAII yuri faction DESU WA"

Or they could talk like the.... 'normal' people in KUA.
Actually the real reason why the Yaoi's use sexy in their sentences is to differentiate them from the normal ppl. So they can choose not to say sexy at all
Old 2010-11-29, 01:09   Link #98
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Actually the real reason why the Yaoi's use sexy in their sentences is to differentiate them from the normal ppl. So they can choose not to say sexy at all
really? I thought they were all a bunch of sexually charged yaois with a penchant of using one word over and over.

I'm horrible at making suggestions, sorry Kenshin. I don't mind how you personally add the yuri faction, if at all. KUA is brilliant and my only real wish is to have it remain as it is: A beacon of comedy. Besides that I don't want to see anything overreached.

Yeah, I'm not very helpful... Sorry Kami-sama.
Old 2010-11-29, 01:28   Link #99
kenshinkid
"Phenomenal" Parody God
*Author

Quote:
really? I thought they were all a bunch of sexually charged yaois with a penchant of using one word over and over.

I'm horrible at making suggestions, sorry Kenshin. I don't mind how you personally add the yuri faction, if at all. KUA is brilliant and my only real wish is to have it remain as it is: A beacon of comedy. Besides that I don't want to see anything overreached.

Yeah, I'm not very helpful... Sorry Kami-sama.
LOL. It's ok. I'm sure one of these days, something will pop up in my head

Anyway, Kenshin X C.C. and Yuri stuff aside, I've started writing for episode 6. Hopefully I can get it done in a month or 2. I try to keep this episode shorter since I don't really have much time at home

Last edited by kenshinkid; 2010-11-30 at 07:32.
kenshinkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 07:24   Link #100
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Quote:
Nearly every yuri character always says
Spoiler for :

And what Arbitres said is also good.
Chiu_fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, anime, comedy, mecha, parody, romance, supernatural