AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-07-29, 12:39   Link #8321
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
You answered your own question. It's because those two years were badly written + the really unnecessary timeskip that nothing happened. Or else there would have been at least a sidenote or a short remark by someone in the manga

@incoming drama: Even though I have stopped reading KNIM since Shiori's introduction, more drama isn't needed for the time being. They have gotten back together? Good, how about a few chapters to enforce this aspect? After that, there's still time for drama-fail or other stuff. Eba's family, throwing Rin in front of a truck, Tôkyô arc v2 in another city with another acquaintance of Yuzuki or how about a bit information about Child-Yuzuki and Hehruto's first meeting during that festival. Seo could always link it with some "importance" or meaning used in the future.
anything beside tokyo arc v2. Although I'm kinda interested in knowing more about their back story relating to when they were kids.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 12:56   Link #8322
Freeter
beyond

Seo being "realistic"

Haruto: "oh crap, I'm 40,000¥ short of moving out, DOUSHIO"

Shiori: "hey loverboy, help me ink my manga okay? i'll pay you. bring your gf too"

Haruto: "okay"

*does job*

Shiori: "good job gf, here's 40,000¥"

Eba: "here haruto, you need this right?" *hands him the cash*

Haruto: SCORE

Next thing you know, Haruto will bump into some master chef and get a free hookup working at a fancy restaurant
Old 2011-07-29, 13:15   Link #8323
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
anything beside tokyo arc v2. Although I'm kinda interested in knowing more about their back story relating to when they were kids.
Back story for when they were kids and Eba past is past overdue

@Freeter, lol, life is dandy and boring XD
Old 2011-07-29, 17:15   Link #8324
AcroDave
Go Chrome or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
Although I'm kinda interested in knowing more about their back story relating to when they were kids.
Huh? We know everything there is to know about when they were kids. They met at the festival, and chibi-Haruto showed her the fireworks. That's it.
AcroDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 17:49   Link #8325
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Next thing you know, Haruto will bump into some master chef and get a free hookup working at a fancy restaurant
That's the end product of it all to me, haruto getting a chef job. Seo may toss in some love drama in there too.
Old 2011-07-30, 10:08   Link #8326
mangaf_cksdotcom

It was asuka who initiated the conversation and reconcile with Haruto… then he woke up and problem solved… just like the 40k, a job from shiori and labored by eba, moving out expenses solved… atleast his luck has growth
I expect them to reconcile but not this early, the wounds are still fresh and tendency of that kind of conversation will only make her rage not forgiveness… And haruto should have somewhat started the conversation, not the one who was hurt… very disappointing MC build up,

BTW, where did Seo hide the asuka that he first introduced in the Tokyo arc?
Old 2011-07-30, 10:51   Link #8327
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaf_cksdotcom View Post
It was asuka who initiated the conversation and reconcile with Haruto… then he woke up and problem solved… just like the 40k, a job from shiori and labored by eba, moving out expenses solved… atleast his luck has growth
I expect them to reconcile but not this early, the wounds are still fresh and tendency of that kind of conversation will only make her rage not forgiveness… And haruto should have somewhat started the conversation, not the one who was hurt… very disappointing MC build up,

BTW, where did Seo hide the asuka that he first introduced in the Tokyo arc?
Agreed, I would of expect Haruto to approach Asuka and make things more clearer, but this closure is just more dandy things Seo likes to give as freebies like the other dumb things thats been happening lately in the chapters. This was too early for a closure, and Asuka is turning out like a robot, following what Seo find is convenience...

For the second part, I do miss that Asuka slightly, no care in the world, until love came into her life...
Old 2011-07-30, 18:38   Link #8328
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
For the second part, I do miss that Asuka slightly, no care in the world, until love came into her life...
I agree with what someone said on the last page, it's more akin to real life than fantasy. That happens so often, some people change completely after failed love.

To quote an(hated) artist-"The first love is the sweetest but that first cut is the deepest"
Old 2011-07-30, 20:07   Link #8329
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Some spoiler-rumor going around telling that at the end of next chapter there's a note stating that KNIM will end in 4 chapters - just wanted to spread it further, this is obviously not confirmed and could very likely be false.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 20:24   Link #8330
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Some spoiler-rumor going around telling that at the end of next chapter there's a note stating that KNIM will end in 4 chapters - just wanted to spread it further, this is obviously not confirmed and could very likely be false.
If it ends in 4 chapters, than that means the editor is shutting this series down for sucking...

These rumors or w/e are annoying, its been happening recently
Old 2011-07-30, 21:23   Link #8331
Xaturas

Quote:
There is a God @_@.
Maybe next manga will be better.
Would explain why this manga went highpace last chapters, Seo already knew so he just did what he did.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-31, 00:47   Link #8332
mangaf_cksdotcom

Quote:
If it ends in 4 chapters, than that means the editor is shutting this series down for sucking...

though, it's not impossible considering Seo's pace right now.
1 chapter for haruto's friends patching up with him and help with moving out.. yes, i think they are the ones to approach him..

3 chapters for finding a job and pursuing their careers, not hard enough for haruto because Shiori will recommend him to a restaurant or he'll find his name on a newspaper saying "Wanted, Kirishima Haruto as assistant chef"... Eba might go overseas for some drama and have s*x before her flight sched. Seo won't use both the pregnancy and overseas drama, we might suspect that it is a recycle from suzuka... it's either of the two so readers wont notice...

last chapter - haruto's apprenticeship and timeskip til graduation with friends and Seo's appointed happy endings for each, then eba comes back from overseas with the "under a sakura tree" scene and drawn in 2-page (man, it's always the sakura tree)
The End
Old 2011-07-31, 06:50   Link #8333
Saber024

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaf_cksdotcom View Post
last chapter - haruto's apprenticeship and timeskip til graduation with friends and Seo's appointed happy endings for each, then eba comes back from overseas with the "under a sakura tree" scene and drawn in 2-page (man, it's always the sakura tree)
The End
that's so ichigo 100%...but i won't mind
Old 2011-07-31, 13:22   Link #8334
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber024 View Post
that's so ichigo 100%...but i won't mind

How is that close to Ichigo 100%?
Old 2011-07-31, 19:20   Link #8335
Saber024

Quote:

How is that close to Ichigo 100%?
"eba from overseas" ---- i'm too simplistic.

OT: btw, i've read Ane Doki. good stuff. too short. but good stuff.
Old 2011-08-01, 02:47   Link #8336
Mentar
Banned

Quote:

Or simply that the story has run its course?

I don't think that there's any thread on this board with the same number of "whiners for 100+ chapters straight who have announced their drop for 12+ times" participants.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-01, 03:04   Link #8337
Johnny
Working the bags...

And you've been here the entire time like a good little trooper pointing that out...

As for it ending in four chapters. I don't think were going to have a shotgun wedding, so it can be wrapped up in that amount of time...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-01, 05:11   Link #8338
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Or simply that the story has run its course?

I don't think that there's any thread on this board with the same number of "whiners for 100+ chapters straight who have announced their drop for 12+ times" participants.
Your such a positive thinker, aren't you?
Old 2011-08-01, 05:46   Link #8339
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Vol 14 (the one with Asuka on a nice boat as cover) is doing pretty well sales-wise, a little better than the 3 volumes before if I'm correct. That means if the the manga really ends in 4 chapters then this decision is not connected to recent sales since they're decent. It also means the decision was not a recent rushed one by the editor but made long time ago, maybe by Seo himself ... yes, there really are some authors left that can decide for themself when to end their series. Crazy, isn't it?.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-01, 07:17   Link #8340
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Vol 14 (the one with Asuka on a nice boat as cover) is doing pretty well sales-wise, a little better than the 3 volumes before if I'm correct. That means if the the manga really ends in 4 chapters then this decision is not connected to recent sales since they're decent. It also means the decision was not a recent rushed one by the editor but made long time ago, maybe by Seo himself ... yes, there really are some authors left that can decide for themself when to end their series. Crazy, isn't it?.
Seo is crazy......Suzuka..the Ice girl..how do you create a character like this?
If you count, as many times Yamato in Suzuka apologized, even he didn't nothing,are more of the number the same manga..
,However,this manga,could be done much better..,with just a little different actions..
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life