AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2007-06-24, 17:19   Link #41
mxg
The Lone Gamer

Send a message via AIM to mxg Send a message via MSN to mxg Send a message via Yahoo to mxg
Well it seems I can underclock it with the Ntune application from Nvidia, I am going to try out these Detonator drivers and see if I have any luck and I will also leave a temperature montior up in my other monitor so I can see at what temperature (if temperature is th problem) it freezes, one more thing are the newest Detonator Drivers from 2002 ? that is the only one I can find.
mxg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 17:29   Link #42
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Oh I thought Detonator is just the codename for nVidia reference drivers. Means the drivers you can download on nVidia's site. But I think they call it ForceWare now which is basically the same.
Old 2007-06-24, 17:50   Link #43
mxg
The Lone Gamer

Send a message via AIM to mxg Send a message via MSN to mxg Send a message via Yahoo to mxg
Well in that case I am running the latest drivers, I am about to run a game with my temperature monitor up to see what becomes of it. Will report back soon.
Old 2007-06-24, 19:52   Link #44
mxg
The Lone Gamer

Hmm I've been here playing Chronicles of Riddick for the longest while since my last post and no freeze ups yet.....Hopefully it stays that way.