AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2009-01-21, 12:21   Link #921
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

LOL Bangai #2 is even mroe fun than the first one xDD

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 20:05   Link #922
Boduar

Hmm interesting new chapter ... should be some interesting guesses to what Luxus was about to say.

[
Boduar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 20:32   Link #923
Cinocard

Wow, so the Guildmaster is actually dying? Never guessed it would happen that soon.

I think it's an information he got from his dad? It seems they were in contact all along.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 21:48   Link #924
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hooooooaa~ damn! Alright, now we get to see the strength of the one who took out the Phantom sub-divisions by himself.
Old 2009-01-21, 22:06   Link #925
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

good chapter but, still dissapointed that the fight did not start. well as always it looks like all the members of FT are flawed in some way. Mistgun seems to have some sort of hiiden past like the rest.

i'm still going to be diisapoited to see Luxus change sides and be a good guy. i very much doubt that the outcome will be anything but that. he might end up being like a bad good guy. he seems bad and is not deciplined but, he helps out when there is a crisis. there are a lot of shounen characters like that.

also if Makrov does die than who will be taking over. if Mirajane has gotten her powers back than i can see her as a big candidate. though i still feel it is too early to lose a character.
Old 2009-01-21, 22:44   Link #926
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayote View Post
also if Makrov does die than who will be taking over. if Mirajane has gotten her powers back than i can see her as a big candidate. though i still feel it is too early to lose a character.
I don't think Mirajane will be taking over... she may have gotten her powers back, but it seems like she has retains her more peaceful mindset, which is not exactly a leadership type... also, she is only about the same age as Ezra and she was deemed to young... essentially, if Mirajane could fill the seat, then Ezra should be just about good enough to do it aswell, and Ezra's got the added benefit of having leadership qualities

And it's not too early to kill off a character... Naruto, for instance had their first major death not too much later than what we are getting set up here
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-22, 05:08   Link #927
shenzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
I am just wondering how many other characters from Mashima's other series are going to make a guest appearance. We had the main characters from Monster Soul appear, as well as Ellie, Haru, Jet, Plue, the blue jelly squid, and Julia make an appearence in earlier chapters. I am wondering how long til Shuda or one of the other characters make an appearence. As for the upcoming chapters, I hope to see what Mistgun can do.
When did Julia make an appearance?

Must have missed that lol
shenzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-22, 10:59   Link #928
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Dammit! This is going to be another painful week to wait. They cut it off just before the fight starts. But, at least it's only a week to wait. Besides, I'm curious to see how powerful Mistgun is... and maybe we'll even get to see Gildartz one day

And even after reading this chapter, I'm still convinced that Luxus is Uber Hax... or something will happen that prevents Mistgun from taking out Luxus

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-22, 11:17   Link #929
Cinocard

Mistgun, mostly will lose due to mind trick and Erza/Natsu/whatever sudden intervention. That's my bet.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-22, 13:50   Link #930
ZeroForever

yeah, leaning towards the mist gun is winning erza/natsu arrive and mist gun has to protect them, Luxus capitalizes and beats him scenerio.

There have been a few surprising turn around events but there have been more generic shounen series events. It probably won't be that clear cut but something of the sort has a good chance of happening.
Old 2009-01-22, 15:06   Link #931
Sleepy Speculator
sleepy

my guess for the cheesy secret would be that mistgun is a girl/woman.

Biki Biki Biki Biki... (raaarrrggghhh!!! i need some coffee!)
Sleepy Speculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-22, 16:28   Link #932
Boduar

Am I the only one who thinks that Mistgun is a part of Luxus' father's guild. That aside this fight should be interesting since Luxus doesn't even consider Erza anywhere near Mistgun or himself (much less Natsu/Gazille).
Boduar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-22, 22:32   Link #933
NoLongerSane

From what I got from this recent chapter is that Mistgun is a very humble person. Instead of agreeing with Luxus about being one of the strongest, he acknowledged that there were people that were up there in power. Hopefully he will put Luxus in his place in the next few chapters, but with Erza and the dragonslayers there, he may lose but barely.

As for the question on Julia from Rave Master making a guest appearance, look at chapter 102, page 2. It has her and Ellie in swim suits.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-22, 22:47   Link #934
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

well we may very well not see Luxus get beaten out right, news of Makarov could very well put an end to the fight later.

really wonder how this is gonna pan out, it could end with Mistgun being the victor and then Natsu and rest not fighting.

or Luxus showing us he is indeed the "real deal" and pwning on many levels but then stopping after hearing news of his gramps.

and man when the hell are we gonna see Gildartz?!!!

also now theres a chance Luxus' father could be a villian of sorts later on, which would be very interesting.
Then we got the old dude related to Lucy in some way plus then theres Wendy, a possible dragonslayer!
oh plus Gazille and Phantom stuff too!

so much to get through, hope we get some answers soon
Old 2009-01-23, 04:49   Link #935
dee32

I read the Fairy Tail special and still didn't see Mirajane's fairy tail tatoo? Does any one know where its located?
dee32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 05:14   Link #936
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

look back to the new year fairy tail celebration, when Mirajane is singing on the guitar. It's on her thigh.
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 12:54   Link #937
sumowow

So i guess im the only who believes the fight will end in a draw?
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 18:41   Link #938
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
As for the question on Julia from Rave Master making a guest appearance, look at chapter 102, page 2. It has her and Ellie in swim suits.
i always thought that Julia was Aquarius. she does have the same Attitude.
Old 2009-01-23, 20:33   Link #939
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumowow View Post
So i guess im the only who believes the fight will end in a draw?
I'm going for Mistgun winning, Natsu and co come to the cathedral, the girl comes in with news that Markov is in critical condition.
Old 2009-01-27, 01:24   Link #940
Freeter
beyond

Spoiler for 120:

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen