AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-21, 20:26   Link #20341
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

What a lot of heavy reading this morning. Glad I'm on holiday! But my browser crashed and I dunno what have I quoted, so might've missed something...

@Erio: Sure I'll get it up quick. In the mean time, as I told Liingo, Foy is proving to be a tough nut to crack. Good thing I made him first; might need to re-do him a little first, and possibly reveal Nadleeh's SMS-VF25 BWS mode earlier than due...

@Pheonix: EPIC work there!

Just need to clarify one thing:

[Dr. House mode]

"Hypothermia, not hyperthermia. You don't have elevated temperatures and find yourself cooking in a Great Flood, do you?"

[/Dr House mode]

Other than that, 10 from me!

@Estavali: That gets a from me. And another Tracer enters the thread! Keep working on her; I'll do Cinque from my end.

Btw, where do you guys find data on Archer-Ko in English? I've like a mountain of junk that I can't read, and that's the main reason why I stuck Archer-Ko behind the crack called Settie to buy time...

@Xgouki: It begins...
Old 2008-02-21, 20:30   Link #20342
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Hmmm so Vivio is 6 at best?
Well that blows my friends (and mine) guesses out.

I figured she was maybe 8 or 9. But 6 at best... Well that makes things a bit tricker but I think I can make it all work out...
Old 2008-02-21, 21:13   Link #20343
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Delayed Backlog Break... since my internet was unavailable for 2 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
I'm generally up for plugging my own story, linked in my sig: Lyrical Babel. It's still a working title, since I can't come up with anything catchier.

Problem is that I'm just about two-thirds of the way through Chapter 3, and it's getting even more talky. It's pretty much a pure infodump, with the first half being a meeting between the 37th and Verossa, and the second half an explanation of that meeting. I need to get that information out, but I don't know how else to do it without too much filler.

-

Personally, my reasons for not replying to works are just as follows:

Chiefly, I'm used to giving actual detailed feedback. This means that every single word will be scrutinized, and I'll point out every spelling or grammatical error. I'll point out trivial plot holes, argue about writing styles, and generally take the whole thing very seriously. (Mind you, I also make suggestions for improvement; if I can't personally think of a way to improve something, even if I don't like it, I leave it be.)

That approach does not seem suited for this thread.

I usually keep my opinions to myself, because even though I'd be overjoyed if someone did the same to me, I don't know if anyone else here will be as welcoming of having their hard work ripped to shreds. And if they happen to be having a Bad Day, I don't want to be the one they take it out on.
Hey, we've been shredded left-and-right about many things. While this place runs degrees of creative-freedom, we try to restrain ourselves to canon, unless it's someone like Kha who runs crack level over the roofs for the characters.

That's why we have H4XXBUSTERs around, and occasional sound-voices like Jimmy and Tk coming around with their guns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
[CENTER]When civilians are in trouble, they call the TSAB. But when the TSAB is in trouble, they call...

PS: Oh shoot me for making this character shrine. :P This post made me go @_@ at the sheer complexity. I did something like that before, but to rebuild it was really >_<.
... If it was anyone else, I'd almost say you're awesomely insane. I couldn't stop laughing reading the entire thing, like it was culvitated from the crack-ish mixture of everything good and bad about fanfiction world.

But since it's you... I suppose I should say...

As expected of Kha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I think that Guilty Gear universe is one of those that managed to balance and blend science-fiction and fantasy very well.

An older example would be Hawkmoon's world by Michael Moorcock with its fantasy, low sci-fi tech that kicked ass whenyou find out that;

Spoiler:
The thing is Nanohaverse is not really big on fantasy though. There's elements of it running around, but it seems to be mostly just history. The prevailent elements of the more fantasical aspects seems to be mostly swept under the carpet.

Wait... that applies to the magi-tech stuff as well. I suppose we can't expect much really. -_-;

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
My interest is piqued! Where be this holy manga?
I think Rapidsearch and Tomoyo After seems to be well-attuned...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
@Nighty: A smooth transition through StrikerS, and some interesting revelations, too. Something EPIC is cooking, as always. And the next thing on Al-Hazard sounds delicious (I'm going to read it later)! LOL at the page claim declaration, though.
Well, it's only going to be epic if I decide to include the 'Night of Genesis' plotline inside it, which is doubtful... In fact, it'd seem more suitable for GenerationS, seems a degree of romantic lulz with Grandis involved seems like it'll spice it up better.

========

Quote:
Some breaking news from me.

Good news: Chapter Six is almost ready, only one more scene (Ginga x Subaru) to write before it enters publication. Respective portions have been sent to Aaron and Keroko for proofreading, after which will probably be posted by this week.

Bad news: Plenty.

First, word count exceeds Chapter Four (21K) by a healthy 4k, possible 5 - 6k by the end of the writing.

Second, the massive length indicates lots of text, and by that, it will possibly be difficult to follow. A lot of information, but since they're walls of text, so ... And again, no mystery solved as of yet, though I introduced more mysteries, so it'll still keep you guessing.

Third, I think there will be a lot of questions going on, a lot of repairs to be made here and there, since a lot of conversations are made. I don't even know if they're ridiculous or rational, and the sheer length of several scenes will be mind-boggling.

Fourth, character characterization related, Signum will probably come under a lot of scrutiny in this chapter, since I don't know whether she fits the canonical representation or not (a lot of combinations made, which may go haywire). Even Chrono, the Aces, and some seem wrong to me ... somehow.

Fifth, I apologize in advance if this chapter fails to meet expectations.

That's about it.

On a slightly cheerful note, I think a short synopsis of what GuardianS is about will be nice, similar to the previews we find at the back of DVDs. It'll give an overall gist of what is going to happen, though in the typical metaphorical sense, and also make it easier for newcomers to see if it suits their taste. What do you all think?
As expected of PF. Bluecheesium at its best.

And character-related stuff comes upon things. I've felt that my characters seem off many times as well, it all depends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
I would think Nanoha's and Hayate's weaknesses are similar, though Nanoha has better mobility.
Difference is that though, Nanoha makes an effort to improve her mobility. A lot of effort.

Hayate... err... not so much it seems. Any mage training she had seems to be solely focusing on improving her sole strength, aka her rear-support offensive abilities, and everything else got chucked over to 'nah, it's not needed, since no matter how much I train, if those in front of me who has more skill and talent loses and I get reached, I'd lose anyway.'

Quote:
But more will be revealed in Rebuilt.

Any major objections though? I'm still open to adjustments.
Objection? It's CRACK.

Then again, half of everything REBUILT seems like it is, so I guess we'll just settle for a nice story, so long as it has a purpose beyond 'rule of coooooooool and crackkkk'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Roger. Three teaserz, HASSHA!

I suddenly got when I imagined Hayate with that gesture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
lol preview time.

Well sorta. Just the pre-title scene >.>
Hopefully it'll end the protests of the people who are like "Nanoha + Angst = no."

[spoiler=Scene 0, MSLN Alpha, Episode 02]

Yes, I'd say this ups the scale relatively strongly. It's almost like taking away "Nanoha" from Nanoha.

However, the idea of Nanoha without Heart and Wings seems to be quite favorable, not?

@PF HOLY EPICNESS.

On the hind sight, some parts of the story do feel over-arched... I think it'd work best as an temporary end to a chapte when the part of Leona grimacing about Templars from her world... The pacing seemed a little more off after that part, mostly due to the amount of things that can be constituted within several chapters from Signum, Ginga, etc.

And the beginning parts do make Signum and Hayate seem rather... um... I admit... a little off-tangent, but I suppose it's quite justifiable because it's not of her range of character. And that part with Aurion was great, though the mental image of Aurion finishing a song... is a little...

Along with the part where he touches the back of her neck thing.

@Esta Archer-ko is

And obviously a direct rip is semi-dangerous, else we'd be seeing weird things with Kha.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2008-02-21, 21:29   Link #20344
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Nope it's fine.

===================

Quote:
I avoid dubs like the plague, so I'll never know.
Same here.

Quote:
More 404? I must admit I also had the impression this Hikki is set in another timeline. Approve everything so far. Though I think you might have to tone down the power level on the Whistling Gale a bit. Or at least give it some drawbacks or something. As it stands, its a little haxxed.
Now I didn't realize that. *goes to immediately correct it*

===========================

Quote:
Okay, everyone, find your shelter quickly! Bluecheese Nuke detected!

Spoiler for The story thus far ...:

HANDS DOWN! THIS IS EPIC BEYOND WORKS! YOU HAVE OVERWHELMED ME WITH THIS INCREDIBLE STORY!!!!

=============

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Who her?

Although I have to say, shafting her would be a delightful experience....... *runs*
Horo is made of and

And yes, that's a delightful experience.

*runs*

=================

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Needs more of his romantic daily activities please

*runs*
Already drafting DVD Special #1 content, BTW.

Quote:
JOHANSENS AS PRIORITY NAO!!!!!!

*runs faster*
Of course.

Quote:
*watches USB run into Mai's waiting chainsaw*

Mai: ...

Sekhou da.
OSHI-

Mai >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> USB500

Wesson: aren't you getting tired of doing that, Mai?

Iie.

===================

Spoiler for redone:

*goes to remake some more OCs*
Old 2008-02-21, 21:35   Link #20345
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Quote:

[Dr. House mode]

"Hypothermia, not hyperthermia. You don't have elevated temperatures and find yourself cooking in a Great Flood, do you?"

[/Dr House mode]

:
Not unless its a boiling flood...

Hmmm....

*Dials the number to heaven.*

-beeep, click-

'Hello, you have reached Urd, on the Goddess Technical Assistance Line...'

"Yes, I have an id-"

'I'm currently out at the moment trying to get my sister laid. Please leave a message and I'll get back to you. Okay?'

'Or if you'd like to talk with another reprisentative, press 1 now.'

-BEEP-

'For English, press one. Por español, prensa dos. Als deutsch, stemmen drei. для русский, жать четыре. Pour Français, le présent cinq. Pro latin press six. For Binary, press 01.'

"Binary!? What the hell?"

*Presses ONE.*
-BEEP-

'For Department of Goddess Liscensing, Press One. For Wish Granting, Press two, for Demon Monitoring, Press three. For the Fighting Wing, press four. For Lower System Administration, Press five. For Upper System Administration, press six. For Kami-Sama, Press Seven. (And be prepared to hold a while...), for Ygdrassil Main Offices, press eight. For Feedback Department, press nine-'

"Freakin A!"
*Presses nine*

-BEEP-

'If you would like to leave a suggestion, press one, and leave your message in high code after the beep. If you would like to speak directly to a system resprisentative, press two.'

*Presses two*
-BEEP-

"How'd K-5 ever manage to dial straight to Belldandy, urd, and Peorth in the first place???"

'Click...'

-BEEEEEEEP-

'Hello, you have reached Urd, on the Goddess Technical Assistance Line...'

"No... no no, NO!"

'I'm currently out at the moment trying to get my sister lai-'

"ERRRARRRRGH!!!!!!!"
Old 2008-02-21, 21:49   Link #20346
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Hey, we've been shredded left-and-right about many things. While this place runs degrees of creative-freedom, we try to restrain ourselves to canon, unless it's someone like Kha who runs crack level over the roofs for the characters.

That's why we have H4XXBUSTERs around, and occasional sound-voices like Jimmy and Tk coming around with their guns.
Quote:
... If it was anyone else, I'd almost say you're awesomely insane. I couldn't stop laughing reading the entire thing, like it was culvitated from the crack-ish mixture of everything good and bad about fanfiction world.

But since it's you... I suppose I should say...

As expected of Kha.
Quote:
Objection? It's CRACK.

Then again, half of everything REBUILT seems like it is, so I guess we'll just settle for a nice story, so long as it has a purpose beyond 'rule of coooooooool and crackkkk'.
Quote:
@Esta Archer-ko is

And obviously a direct rip is semi-dangerous, else we'd be seeing weird things with Kha.
Thank you...

For all the above...

That was the highest praise. ^^
Old 2008-02-21, 21:53   Link #20347
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

And finishing up on Updates in Mayura Labatt's profile, here's Part 5: Special Moves and Trivia

Spoiler for length:

Right, and now I move on to Ao no Mahoutskai, Julie Liu Ming!

---------

BACKLOG BREAKER!!!!

Quote:
To quote a scene from CJ7, "Aurion's quite stretchable".
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare
Oh dear, you're fast!

And maraming salamat (er, I can't remember if it's the correct one, so forgive me if it isn't)!
Of course

And yup, that's correct

Quote:
Hayate is expected to be GAR, ever since we've fallen for her raccoon-ness awesomeness some time ago, courtesy of Aaron's relentless promotion.
And it was most expected, ever since the GAR levels you gave her in the last chapters you posted. But Hayate YaGARmi is still a sight to behold

Quote:
Clairsentient resonance is everyone's contribution, so the credit's not mine alone.
The term's still yours though

Quote:
Aurion's hitting talk with Leona is an award-winning idea sent by Aaron.
I never would've guessed

Yes, he always goes for the dangerous women doesn't he?

*runs*

Quote:
Aurion with Tesla is probably the most unique, I didn't plan on the game part until I asked Aaron about the score.
Wonder what game they were playing?

Quote:
Subaru-Ginga is probably the most satisfactory in the chapter for me, I think it's proper. That said, let's not get some strange ideas with the sisters, shall we?
Oh no, no strange rabu-rabu hawt yuricest ideas from me, no way

Quote:
You know, it's got me thinking ...

Is the Colwell going to sell food and beverage? That'll save some problem about order placements in the cafeteria, which can be pretty problematic at times.

Hayate: Waiter, one Colwell Super Salacious Sentai-Powered Cola please!

Waiter: Hai!

Not the Colwell's, someone else

Although I'd rather order the Colwell herself

*runs from Dual Crasher*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
I actually saw one of those Dekaranger clips, and still thought SPD was better. Of course, the fact that I was used to SPD helped a lot.
What clip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
I wonder who wouldnt want to give Ginga some emotional support....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio

And then, when they purge the underwe--

*is shot*
Neil: *reloads* Another one bites the dust

Quote:
Love hurts? And nope, don't get the ref.
Watch more Babylon 5 movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon
So she does have a subsidiary company in food and beverage?
Not Asagi actually

Quote:
Oji-san flavour? I doubt its tasty. But I'm sure Belkarangers cereal will be extremely yummy. *runs from triple rider kick*
It comes in Strawberry Red, Lemon Yellow and Cherry Blue

*runs from Calamity Breaker*

Quote:
We will see a pool of nasal blood! *is shot as well*
*reloads*

Quote:
Yeah especially the jacket purge part. SWEET! *is shot again*
Neil: *relaods* How many shots does this guy want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Ryotaro: *blinks* Eh?

Quote:
@PhoenixFlare

Just finished reading Ch. 6 and....wow. Just wow. Amazing writing and detail. I swear that they had banned Bluechessium Nukes of that EPIC magnitude

The OC wouldn't be as AWESOME as it is if such things were banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki
Crack? Did someone say crack?

When will the madness that is caramelldansen stop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
If I see that Caramelldansen one more time...
You'll... what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post

How sorely your words tempt my twitching fingers .

Yunie was supposed to be my first here but I guess a peep wouldn't hurt...

Spoiler for WIP:

Hmm, I would say she would also not hesitate to kill her, or any of her sisters, if they do anything that compromises the Doc's person. Murder via jealousy does seem out-of-character imho, but if Kha twist it to make Settie rebel against Jail in front of Sette.... well, who knows? It might actually work.

Good grief, it's almost morning and I was really thinking of having a good night's sleep .

Archo-Ko Eirwin's ZETTAI RYOUIKI FTW!!!!!!!

*dodges*

But did her companion really have to be... SCAR?!

Kinda interesting the takes on the different sides of the Sanckt Kaiser religion you got there, reminds me of all the splinters in Christianity (or was that inspired by it? ).

Also, Norio Wakamoto?

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Previous up-to-date chapters here.

Spoiler for Lyrical Melancholy Chapter 3:
For a few briefings, lot's of things revealed here, especially more of Rancer's.... animosity towards Intel though the way those books were stolen right under their noses is somewhat campy to me - so simple, direct and yet super efficient

Though more Twins? Veirons FTW!

*runs*

Quote:
Spoiler for Settling In:
Settling in indeed, so what'll Kouzou find I wonder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
:
Who her?
Yes Her
Although I have to say, shafting her would be a delightful experience....... *runs*

Yes, I'd shaft her if you know what I mean

*runs from snipers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
A must-read if everyone classifies it as EPIC

Ahhhhrg!
Yes, you must. We Command It

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.

Last edited by LoweGear; 2008-02-22 at 00:17. Reason: typo
Old 2008-02-21, 22:09   Link #20348
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
And finishing up on Updates in Mayura Labatt's profile, here's Part 5: Special Moves and Trivia

Spoiler for length:

Right, and now I move on to Ao no Mahoutskai, Julie Liu Ming!
RIDER KICK MADNESS!!!! And she's got more kicks than the numbers of Malaysian states!

Oh, boy, I think Akira will be very pumped up to see her comrade like this.

=======================

Quote:
Wonder what game they were playing?
Counterstrike?

Quote:
Oh no, no strange rabu-rabu hawt yuricest ideas from me, no way

Quote:
Also, Norio Wakamoto?

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!!!!!!!
LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR!!!

Quote:

Yes, I'd shaft her if you know what I mean

*runs from snipers*

just watched Wolf and Spice 01. My thoughts:

Horo =fox girl
Fox girl=

Therefore;
Horo =
Old 2008-02-21, 22:23   Link #20349
Aaron008R

Quote:
Okay, everyone, find your shelter quickly! Bluecheese Nuke detected!

Spoiler for The story thus far ...:

Okay, that was cheap, but it summarizes everything up till now for those that have not read it from the start.
Those who skip directly here are missing out on a lot!
Nice summary, BTW.

And of course, A most effortly written work deserves a good summary. So I'll try my best to put in my input/comments per section.

Quote:
Now ... for the real meat.

Chapter Six—Burden of the Past

Spoiler for Scene I:
Something tells me that she's the Saint... If not the Princess herself...

Quote:
Spoiler for Scene II:

Damn... Oh man! That was SUPREME!!! I love this part of the chapter the most!!!

Everything was done so well that I was taken to an emotional roller-coaster ride from astounded, to jubilant, to sad, to shocked, etc.! Hayate collapsing whould do quite well to alleviate the cries of HAXX here. In any case, Hayate was completely AWESOME here!

I liked the part where the three of them bonded the most! You can really feel how close Hayate's bond with the Wolkenritter are, with an added bonus of a very in-character guilt trip for all three of them, especially Signum! (Though I never expected the crying part. But nonetheless, I still liked it very much.) This shows several times more Hayate+Wolky (sans Vita) interactions compared to the StrikerS anime!

And I think this should be corrected... "or else she could rest properly" Just use couldn't.

Quote:
Spoiler for Scene III:
Ahh... A PERFECT chance to insert Aurion's point of view in my GuardianS: From the Edge chapter!!! Thanks for leaving the happenings in the control room ambiguous, PF! Would you mind if I took it from there? I have a Aurion & Chrono conversation as well as some other additions that will fit just right there!

Anyway, Nanoha and Fate's ways of lightening up the mood were great. But then again, it's only fair since the both of them got physically stressed out a lot in StrikerS.

Quote:
Spoiler for Scene III, continued:
The explanations and the system of the Templars, as well as your theory of magic having a certain 'feel' came out much more understandable this way. I understand it better now. And Leona slipped with her cover-ups, huh? In any case, the sylvern strings are quite scary, now that I think about it... nice.

Typo, BTW, "[i]how the attack would result in".

Quote:
Spoiler for Scene IV:

M-man... That Archmagus guy is frightening... But anyway, the highlighting part here for me was the feelings of the four Templars as grandia was dying. It's always good if the antagonists can garner symphaty from the reader as well. And you seem to be doing fine with that regard.

Typo check... "You can move his around"

Quote:
Spoiler for Scene V:

Signum and Chrono take the show! Nice! Their conversation feels natural and shows in detail Signum's conviction.

Quote:
Spoiler for Scene V, continued:
Kratos and Gabriel, PWNED!!! Leona sure has a knack for controlling her three stoogesfollowers. And finally, Leona and Chrono's relationship are starting to mend.

Quote:
Spoiler for Scene VI:

And Xeno is PWNED!!! even harder! That aromatte was interesting... but hell, Signum completely took the show for the second time this chapter! I don't know about the others, but Signum's troubles in her mind really computes and doesn't seem out of place. I think you've properly captured Signum's 'Inner Side' most fittingly.

BTW, capitalization... “how did you come by it?”

Quote:
Spoiler for Scene VII:
Ahh... A researcher that's even more eccentric than Aurion! Approved, there. The possible implications here are interesting.

Quote:
Spoiler for Scene VIII:

I knew that I already reviewed this once in the e-mail. But when coupled with the song... (and what a hauntingly beautiful song that was...) Wow... Just WOW! Though now that I think about it... The idea of Aurion singing is just ... And BTW, how did my proposed 'pat on the head from behind' become 'touch her neck from behind'? (Nevermind. I like it!)

And of course, the Aurion vs. Tesla talk was well-done as well.
But it's supposed to be 72:63. Tesla is supposed to be narrowing down the gap as time passes.

Quote:
Spoiler for Scene IX:

Right, that's about it.

*runs from Bluecheese-angry mobs*

Ahh... I just love it when Subaru interacts with other females! This felt the most natural interaction in the chapter, I do agree. It's cool, and the gift at the end is...

MACH-BLITZ CALIBUR?!?! aka DOUBLE KNUCKLE?!?!?!

In short, ULTIMATE EPIC BLUECHEESIUM!!!

Whew... That was one hell of a read! You have my thanks! I'm still simling because of this story even though I read it last night! As for me, I'll try my best to fill in some gaps and introduce more scenes with my From the Edge chapters!

Cheers!

Quote:
Well, it's only going to be epic if I decide to include the 'Night of Genesis' plotline inside it, which is doubtful... In fact, it'd seem more suitable for GenerationS, seems a degree of romantic lulz with Grandis involved seems like it'll spice it up better.

Wow... Sounds like an idea!
It's still your call, though.

Quote:
Difference is that though, Nanoha makes an effort to improve her mobility. A lot of effort.

Hayate... err... not so much it seems. Any mage training she had seems to be solely focusing on improving her sole strength, aka her rear-support offensive abilities, and everything else got chucked over to 'nah, it's not needed, since no matter how much I train, if those in front of me who has more skill and talent loses and I get reached, I'd lose anyway.'
Yeah...>.>

Quote:
And the beginning parts do make Signum and Hayate seem rather... um... I admit... a little off-tangent, but I suppose it's quite justifiable because it's not of her range of character. And that part with Aurion was great, though the mental image of Aurion finishing a song... is a little...
Yeah... Aurion + singing = COMPUTES LITTLE...

Quote:
Along with the part where he touches the back of her neck thing.
Hey, it's Aurion we're talking about here.

Aurion: Huh?

Me: OSHI-! N-nothing!!!()

@Tormenk: Here's part of the theory of existence's absurdity.

Spoiler for theory:

I'll handle the rest of the backlog later.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-02-22 at 00:31.
Old 2008-02-21, 22:48   Link #20350
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
PLOT CONTRIVANCE!
Pretty much. AS said, purpose was filled, so they were shut down.

...can;t compare to Centra Spike/Gray Fox/Deep Throat/Armyof Nothern Virginia/USISA; they're always getting disbanded and reactivated.

Quote:
I just realized something looking at the JF-704.

It's got no counter-torque mechanism. No fan, no tail rotor, no counter spinning blades. Nothing.
Nada.

*Marks 7arcs another downgrade for basic principles of mechanics.*
It's presumably using a NOTAR system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NOTAR

Absence of proof the JF-704 is not using NOTAR is not proof of absence of NOTAR. *smirks*

Will respond to backlogs and stuff later, but quite frankly RF6 did not work very well and Hayate pretty much blew all her political capital/influence/strings/favors on RF6.

Incidentally the whole concept of the Joint Training series was to poke at RF6's weaknesses & flaws. And needs rewriting if I want to make it serious. Though I'm leaning towards kicking reason and logic to the curb and just ramping up the hot blood and lulz - particularly for Franz vs Subaru adn Franz vs Vita and Health Drink scenes.

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2008-02-21 at 23:09.
Old 2008-02-21, 22:52   Link #20351
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Thank you...

For all the above...

That was the highest praise. ^^
... looks at that last quoted part...

I see....

So you do have intentions of...

Spoiler:

*runs from Ar and Ar-ko combi. *

Quote:

Spoiler for length:

Looks at all those specials...

Saga: Ha-chiu!
Graham: Ha... cough-cough-cough!
Liezes: Purrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Quote:
What?
Only mildly relevant... but Aurion ~ Chow computes.

One of Auri-o-7's post-Enforcer life undercover mission's infiltration method.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2008-02-21, 23:46   Link #20352
Jimmy C

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
It's got no counter-torque mechanism. No fan, no tail rotor, no counter spinning blades. Nothing.
It does. It has two sets of main rotors. I presume that's "counter spinning blades".
Old 2008-02-21, 23:59   Link #20353
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

I see....

Spoiler:

......what's that thing called here? DVD Special?

Where did you find the translated version?! I can't find anything!

*runs from Numbarengers*
Old 2008-02-22, 00:15   Link #20354
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
RIDER KICK MADNESS!!!! And she's got more kicks than the numbers of Malaysian states!

Yes, she will

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500
Counterstrike?
Don't think CS has bases

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500

Horo =fox girl
Fox girl=

Therefore;
Horo =
Doesn't take a mathematician to figure that out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
how did my proposed 'pat on the head from behind' become 'touch her neck from behind'? (Nevermind. I like it!)
Natural Evolution?

*RUNS*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
@Tormenk: Here's part of the theory of existence's absurdity.

Spoiler for theory:
Ah, delicious existentialist food for thought

Quote:

I see....

Spoiler:

NIGHTENGALE DELIVERS!!!!

THIS MUST HAPPEN NAO

*dodges sniper*

Neil: Hoy hoy, keep still will ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
Looks at all those specials...

Saga: Ha-chiu!
Graham: Ha... cough-cough-cough!
Liezes: Purrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
Only mildly relevant... but Aurion ~ Chow computes.

One of Auri-o-7's post-Enforcer life undercover mission's infiltration method.

On another note, as always Stephen Chow WINS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
It does. It has two sets of main rotors. I presume that's "counter spinning blades".
The term is "Counterrotating Rotor" actually. Though after looking at Storm Raider for a while, it only has a single main rotor assembly

Quote:

......what's that thing called here? DVD Special?

Where did you find the translated version?! I can't find anything!

*runs from Numbarengers*
Yes... hidden DVD special features

*headshot >>> Lowe*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-02-22, 00:47   Link #20355
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:

Leena: "She ain't the only one~"
Franz: "Yosh! This hot blood and burning passion! Too bad Glen won't let me recruit any more hotbloods into the Assault Company."

Quote:

Horo =fox girl
Fox girl=

Therefore;
Horo =
Technically Horo is a wolfgirl. But yes, she is love, as are foxgirls.... the ooriginal concept for Naomi was that she was a shy-ish foxgirl who, when scared or frightened, would transform into her fox form and wrap herslef around Franz's nexk/shoulders And was very sensitive to having her tail and ears stroked...

*jumps into Genspenst MKII M and runs like hell*

(Yes, I've gotten SRW OG1. ATX Team FTFW. Zengar: "More killing, less talking!")

Quote:
The term is "Counterrotating Rotor" actually. Though after looking at Storm Raider for a while, it only has a single main rotor assembly
Like I said, it's most likely a NOTAR assembly like those on MD500 choppers (like the one Jean Reno flew into the Channel Tunnel in Mission Impossible).

Remember, absence of proof of NOTAR is not proof of absense of NOTAR.

Quote:

*headshot >>> Lowe*
I want those too.

*laughs as sniper fire bounces off Genspenst MKII M

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-02-22, 01:03   Link #20356
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Leena: "She ain't the only one~"
Franz: "Yosh! This hot blood and burning passion! Too bad Glen won't let me recruit any more hotbloods into the Assault Company."
Too bad Mayura isn't OFM material due to her status and personality

Though I think given a few good words, she can lend that big fat pocket of hers to... noble enterprises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose
Technically Horo is a wolfgirl. But yes, she is love, as are foxgirls.... the ooriginal concept for Naomi was that she was a shy-ish foxgirl who, when scared or frightened, would transform into her fox form and wrap herslef around Franz's nexk/shoulders And was very sensitive to having her tail and ears stroked...

*jumps into Genspenst MKII M and runs like hell*

WHY DIDN'T WE GET THIS VERSION OF NAOMI?!?!?!

Then we can have some very intimately EPIC tail-stroking scenes

*dodges*

Quote:
(Yes, I've gotten SRW OG1. ATX Team FTFW. Zengar: "More killing, less talking!")
Any more reason to love Zengar?

Quote:
Like I said, it's most likely a NOTAR assembly like those on MD500 choppers (like the one Jean Reno flew into the Channel Tunnel in Mission Impossible).

Remember, absence of proof of NOTAR is not proof of absense of NOTAR.
I had also thought about that when I first saw Storm Raider

Quote:
I want those too.

*laughs as sniper fire bounces off Genspenst MKII M
Neil: No choice then...

*preps Dynames beam rifle*

Dynames, Sniping Target!

Old 2008-02-22, 01:12   Link #20357
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
Don't think CS has bases

Quote:
Doesn't take a mathematician to figure that out

Quote:

NIGHTENGALE DELIVERS!!!!

THIS MUST HAPPEN NAO

*dodges sniper*

Neil: Hoy hoy, keep still will ya!
SIGNED!

*runs*
Quote:

On another note, as always Stephen Chow WINS

Quote:

*headshot >>> Lowe*
I concur.

*headshot >>> USB500*

==============

Quote:
Technically Horo is a wolfgirl. But yes, she is love, as are foxgirls.... the original concept for Naomi was that she was a shy-ish foxgirl who, when scared or frightened, would transform into her fox form and wrap herself around Franz's neck/shoulders And was very sensitive to having her tail and ears stroked...
Yeah, wolf-girl, yeah.

BUT!!!!!

Naomi as SHY FOXGIRL?????????

Do it now for some hot TAIL-STROKING and EAR-SCRATCHING actions

Naomi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> USB500
Old 2008-02-22, 01:27   Link #20358
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Too bad Mayura isn't OFM material due to her status and personality

Though I think given a few good words, she can lend that big fat pocket of hers to... noble enterprises
Glen: "No. If she does we'll be drowning in beer."
Erick: "Whiskey is a real man's drink!"
Franz: "What's wrong with beer?"
Mikhail: "And some good vodka!'
Ivanovich: "And cigars. You can never have too many good cigars."
Glen: *facepalm*
Quote:

WHY DIDN'T WE GET THIS VERSION OF NAOMI?!?!?!

Then we can have some very intimately EPIC tail-stroking scenes

*dodges*
Because it was set in the Harry Potter universe and compared to the OFM, that concept was GREATLY FAIL...besides, Franz was too h4xxed there. Eyes of Death Perception, Unlimited Blade Works, PLUS a bigger arsenal of Belka-type moves. *shakes head*

...though... OFM.... in HP world....

*Erases idea with memories of Kyou & Tomoyo's thighs. Episode 18 means that we get them while canon becomes canon*

Quote:
Any more reason to love Zengar?
OGs. OG1 has crap animations and music... but I DON'T CARE!

"WARE WA ZENGAR, ZENGAR ZOMVOLT! AKU WO TATSU TSURUGI NARI! WAGA ZANKANTOU NI TATENU MONO NASHI!!!"

Quote:
I had also thought about that when I first saw Storm Raider
It's admittedly a V-tail instead of a H-tail like the MD500, but who's to say that Storm Raider isn't using passive barriers to shape the airflow?

Quote:
Neil: No choice then...

*preps Dynames beam rifle*

Dynames, Sniping Target!
*uses Focus 1 & gains +30% dodge*

"Yosh, I dodged it!"

Quote:
Yeah, wolf-girl, yeah.

BUT!!!!!

Naomi as SHY FOXGIRL?????????

Actually, tail-stroking & ear-scratching bedroom scenes were written. Mostly in the sorta "Okays, Onii-chans gonna tuck you in-"

"Read me a story?"

"Arent;y you too old for this sorta stuff?"

"...Iwantyoutostrokemytail..."

"...kk."

Much lulz though, since Ubitch would have harassed her, bringing down the wrath of Franz.

Umbitch: "How DARE you oppose me! I am the inquisitor of Hogwarts! I-"
Franz: "DAMARE! Ware wa Franz Jaeger, Aku wo tatsu tsurugi! Waga katana ni, TATENU MONO NASHI!"
Glen: "Just hurry up and shoot her."

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-02-22, 01:33   Link #20359
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Ougi: Dai-Gurren Line Breaker!

Reading:
Phoenix, you are a GOD of bluecheese and Supremacy. *hands PhoenixFlare an Internet*; Kha, that Justicar is incredibly cracky(business as usual...); sorry Erio, your brain's destined to stay lost for a while; ~uguu~; suspension of disbelief is an integral part of fiction; WhO THE HELL NEEDS SLEEP WHEN YOU HAVE FIERY MIGHT AND PASSION?!?!?; embedded video links are inevitable; zettai ryouiki no swordfighter looks quite promising(but throwing SCAR in the mix???CRACK!); LM Chapter 3 is very nicely done indeed; the disbanding of RF6 is both sensible and contrived(however that works ); wolf-girl is ; why do you avoid dubs so? 4Kids is a failing business...; is everyone going to have a remade character eventually???; and WHY didn't we get foxgirl Naomi???

I have come to the conclusion that this line-breaker is so much better for hacking apart four or so pages, especially given that it's late and I'm multitasking. Wall of text notwithstanding.
Old 2008-02-22, 01:37   Link #20360
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

I SECOND THIS MOTION

*runs*

Quote:
Glen: "No. If she does we'll be drowning in beer."
Erick: "Whiskey is a real man's drink!"
Franz: "What's wrong with beer?"
Mikhail: "And some good vodka!'
Ivanovich: "And cigars. You can never have too many good cigars."
Glen: *facepalm*
... methinks it's time for Mayura to give them their own bar

Quote:
Because it was set in the Harry Potter universe and compared to the OFM, that concept was GREATLY FAIL...besides, Franz was too h4xxed there. Eyes of Death Perception, Unlimited Blade Works, PLUS a bigger arsenal of Belka-type moves. *shakes head*

...though... OFM.... in HP world....

*Erases idea with memories of Kyou & Tomoyo's thighs. Episode 18 means that we get them while canon becomes canon*

Quote:
OGs. OG1 has crap animations and music... but I DON'T CARE!

"WARE WA ZENGAR, ZENGAR ZOMVOLT! AKU WO TATSU TSURUGI NARI! WAGA ZANKANTOU NI TATENU MONO NASHI!!!"
I rest my case

Quote:
It's admittedly a V-tail instead of a H-tail like the MD500, but who's to say that Storm Raider isn't using passive barriers to shape the airflow?
There is the case of the Sikorsky H-34 Choctaw, and combat stories by chopper pilots in Vietnam where its large tailboom could keep the helicopter steady by virtue of sheer drag even with it's tail rotor shot

Quote:
*uses Focus 1 & gains +30% dodge*

"Yosh, I dodged it!"
Neil: I missed?

Who is this pilot?!

Quote:
Actually, tail-stroking & ear-scratching bedroom scenes were written. Mostly in the sorta "Okays, Onii-chans gonna tuck you in-"

"Read me a story?"

"Arent;y you too old for this sorta stuff?"

"...Iwantyoutostrokemytail..."

"...kk."

Much lulz though, since Ubitch would have harassed her, bringing down the wrath of Franz.

Umbitch: "How DARE you oppose me! I am the inquisitor of Hogwarts! I-"
Franz: "DAMARE! Ware wa Franz Jaeger, Aku wo tatsu tsurugi! Waga katana ni, TATENU MONO NASHI!"
Glen: "Just hurry up and shoot her."
Written?

We want to see these, I'm sure it'll be very interesting

Closed Thread