AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-09-08, 09:36   Link #3081
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
I know what you mean, last page makes me really sick, couldn't imagine what i would like if it was Moka or Kurumu... or Kokoa (damn right now i have too many favs )
Any of the girls of R+V to be in that last panel situation will rage me, it was a bit extreme what the author did. I hate seeing things like this in a NON-HENTAI manga, if he's trying us to hate that bastard boy my hate level for him gone off the charts. Really hoping that's an illusion or she manage to sneak in an ice clone.
Old 2008-09-08, 09:50   Link #3082
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

If anyone is willing to make a reasonable donation, I'll make a hentai doujin of R+V, lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 10:34   Link #3083
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Pretty soon. :3 I'm actually trying to work some other, underlying tones concerning Lorelai other than the ones we've already discussed. ^^
oh, alright... I have pateince, just as long I hear from you at least once a week or so

also, I would highly suggest you guys be patient fro the trans... if you read the trans too soon (as I have done before), it amkes the wait all that much longer. Although I have no idea personally, if you think the wait is bad for us, imagine the Japanese who don't need a translation and have to wait more or less even longer than us

... and I'm pretty sure Akihisa-sensei is going to get Mizore out of this mess... even if requires a Vamp Tsukune *prays for Vamp Tsukune to show up.... though that does leave me curious about his lock*

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 11:05   Link #3084
Tri-ring

Ahhhh, I'm afraid you're need to wait alittle longer since SQ and all the manga is published once a MONTH on the 4th of every month.
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 11:09   Link #3085
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
oh, alright... I have pateince, just as long I hear from you at least once a week or so

also, I would highly suggest you guys be patient fro the trans... if you read the trans too soon (as I have done before), it amkes the wait all that much longer. Although I have no idea personally, if you think the wait is bad for us, imagine the Japanese who don't need a translation and have to wait more or less even longer than us

... and I'm pretty sure Akihisa-sensei is going to get Mizore out of this mess... even if requires a Vamp Tsukune *prays for Vamp Tsukune to show up.... though that does leave me curious about his lock*
I will be pissed of the girls save Mizore and Tsukune just stands there or sits. man If I was in the manga I would have beaten the fuck out of him for being so weak and helpless.
Old 2008-09-08, 12:01   Link #3086
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I will be pissed of the girls save Mizore and Tsukune just stands there or sits. man If I was in the manga I would have beaten the fuck out of him for being so weak and helpless.
Same here man.

Hey that could be a fanfic. Where you can punch Tsukune. I hate it when the main character guys sulk and won't do a thing.
Old 2008-09-08, 12:05   Link #3087
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Same here man.

Hey that could be a fanfic. Where you can punch Tsukune. I hate it when the main character guys sulk and won't do a thing.
I already did that

Kyero punches tsukune into a few chairs then picks him up by the collar and gives tskunue a nice long Speech about how he's being a idiot and how he will eventualy break their hearts if he doesnt change his additude.
Old 2008-09-08, 12:19   Link #3088
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
I already did that

Kyero punches tsukune into a few chairs then picks him up by the collar and gives tskunue a nice long Speech about how he's being a idiot and how he will eventualy break their hearts if he doesnt change his additude.
Good Job man! These are situations where you can insert your fanfic character.

Anyways DVD cover of Ruby is out.

racer Ruby...Hmmm...

Old 2008-09-08, 12:22   Link #3089
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Good Job man! These are situations where you can insert your fanfic character.

Anyways DVD cover of Ruby is out.

Spoiler for quote:
Nice find, thanks. Outift and hairstyle suit her so much better than her usual appearance, guess i'm not into goth fashion that much
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 12:32   Link #3090
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Personally I too I kinda like the alternate hair too. But her goth pigtails kinda grew on me through out the anime series and manga.
Old 2008-09-08, 13:12   Link #3091
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
She looks more attractive in the alt pic imo. Her goth pig tails scare me on some angels lol. Plus that bow adds cuteness points

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 14:08   Link #3092
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

edited a NSFW page. This is the one Iam hoping for and not that end panel from chap.11

Spoiler:
Old 2008-09-08, 14:21   Link #3093
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
edited a NSFW page. This is the one Iam hoping for and not that end panel from chap.11

Spoiler:
I lol'd they do look simular XD
Old 2008-09-08, 14:25   Link #3094
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:

Spoiler:
Hot sex if FTW btw what h-game is that from?
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 14:36   Link #3095
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

It's from Tony Taka's After Kiss.

The male lead looks like Tsukune and as you can see one of the females there looks like someone and you know who.
Old 2008-09-08, 15:57   Link #3096
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post

imo i thinks it unliekly if she gets cut out, but if thats Akihisa's plan to eliminate the girls 1x1 then its possible. as long as tsukune hasnt asked moka on a date mizore can still pull some punches. i think that ch12 will show that mother of hers that tsukune is a better person than that creep and will root for mizore when the arc ends. when the manga does end they'll most likely still be best friends. that locket still does have my curiousity hooked quite well so i might still stick around if she bows out.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 16:09   Link #3097
itachi29al

Quote:
Any of the girls of R+V to be in that last panel situation will rage me, it was a bit extreme what the author did. I hate seeing things like this in a NON-HENTAI manga, if he's trying us to hate that bastard boy my hate level for him gone off the charts. Really hoping that's an illusion or she manage to sneak in an ice clone.
Spoiler for 11:
Old 2008-09-08, 16:14   Link #3098
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi29al View Post
Spoiler for 11:
I am waiting for the translations now. Since I can't read Japanese I just try to make out what happen in the panels.
Old 2008-09-08, 16:56   Link #3099
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
imo i thinks it unliekly if she gets cut out, but if thats Akihisa's plan to eliminate the girls 1x1 then its possible. as long as tsukune hasnt asked moka on a date mizore can still pull some punches. i think that ch12 will show that mother of hers that tsukune is a better person than that creep and will root for mizore when the arc ends. when the manga does end they'll most likely still be best friends. that locket still does have my curiousity hooked quite well so i might still stick around if she bows out.
more than likely Tsukune will not officialy get with anyone at the end and leave it open for Fan Fics and such like a lot of other Animes

that or Moka and Tsukune are about to kiss and then they barg in and interupt them. then it will say THE END
Old 2008-09-08, 17:00   Link #3100
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
more than likely Tsukune will not officialy get with anyone at the end and leave it open for Fan Fics and such like a lot of other Animes

that or Moka and Tsukune are about to kiss and then they barg in and interupt them. then it will say THE END
damn harem rules, he must end up wth moka or mizore in the end. though early bird gets the worm seems to rule in RV.

lol maybe the gonzo interpretation might be right in the end ie the interupted kiss in the infirmary.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire