AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Favourite Code Geass Pairings (multiple choice allowed)
Lelouch stays single 69 14.32%
Lelouch x C.C. 272 56.43%
Lelouch x Karen 199 41.29%
Lelouch x Shirley 106 21.99%
Lelouch x Milly 43 8.92%
Lelouch x Viletta 10 2.07%
Suzaku x Euphemia 126 26.14%
Suzaku x Nunally 36 7.47%
Jeremiah x Viletta 23 4.77%
Cornelia X Guilford 34 7.05%
Nina x Euphemia 25 5.19%
Zero x Karen 123 25.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 482. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-08, 18:47   Link #701
Ky-66
Nuclear Trance

lol sry about that i got distracted and came back and got confused as to which thread i was on.

lol, it must be mostly automated AI then with just some joysticks like you said. Also lulu had some experience piloting Knightmare frames since he piloted ganymede every festival until suzaku came.

but to get back on topic-

Quote:
I definitely heard that line much differently.
I wonder if that means he likes men or if he just isnt interested in love.
Old 2007-08-08, 19:55   Link #702
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky-66 View Post
I wonder if that means he likes men or if he just isnt interested in love.
I heard the former, think it means the latter.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
Old 2007-08-08, 21:18   Link #703
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagdPanther View Post
I heard the former, think it means the latter.
Lloyd is simply not interested in love. I also heard the former. He is too absorbed in his work and the Lancelot. If anything, I'd say he loves the Lancelot. We should put LloydxLancelot in the next poll. What would that be? Mechaniality?
Old 2007-08-09, 23:38   Link #704
HunterRequiem
Resident cynic

Send a message via AIM to HunterRequiem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Sadly I don't see it happening. Would be a classic ending. This show will probably end with little to no actual romantic developments. In the entire span of the series we have had two kisses, two vows, and... well I can't think of anything else at all.
Correction, we have two kisses, two vows, and one seriously out of control girl-crush.

Anyways, it seems things are getting so angsty that just about any romance at all is gonna be pretty hard. I'd still love to see KallenxLulouch, but trying to deny CCxLulouch is like trying to deny TitusxYuna. Until things quiet down a bit, Kallenx(anyone), Suzukux(anyone), and Ninax(anyone) is quite unlikely to happen. My vote does, however, go to KallenxSuzuku (moving from LuluxKaren, which I would have much rather seen), despite the fact that they tried to kill each other (things like that don't really matter in anime romance...come to think of it, in real life either). In the realm of normal relationships, I'm going to say that I'd like to see LlyodxCecille and MillyxRivalz. I mean, hey, Milly could be looking for a project
Old 2007-08-10, 02:08   Link #705
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterRequiem View Post
Correction, we have two kisses, two vows, and one seriously out of control girl-crush.

Anyways, it seems things are getting so angsty that just about any romance at all is gonna be pretty hard. I'd still love to see KallenxLulouch, but trying to deny CCxLulouch is like trying to deny TitusxYuna. Until things quiet down a bit, Kallenx(anyone), Suzukux(anyone), and Ninax(anyone) is quite unlikely to happen. My vote does, however, go to KallenxSuzuku (moving from LuluxKaren, which I would have much rather seen), despite the fact that they tried to kill each other (things like that don't really matter in anime romance...come to think of it, in real life either). In the realm of normal relationships, I'm going to say that I'd like to see LlyodxCecille and MillyxRivalz. I mean, hey, Milly could be looking for a project
Oh yes, I forgot about the table.

Somehow, expecting romance out of a show based on war, murder, betrayal, and twisted ideals, doesn't seem like a good place to find budding romances. Especially when some of the possible loves cannot happen without a person surviving execution for war crimes and/or treason.

The problem with C.C. is that we don't know what she will do in respect to Lelouch and/or any feelings she may have. She talks about not repeating the same mistakes when thinking of Lelouch, and is determined to see her wish come through. So I sometimes question her relationship and 'interests'.

The suzakuxkallen relationship is the one that I cannot see happening without strong plot 'forcing'. If either one 'defected' they'd be killed. Suzaku wouldn't be accepted by the Japanese nor the OoTBK and would also be hunted by Britannia. Kallen on the other hand would be killed by the Empire for war crimes and god knows what else.

All Lloyd needs is his Lancelot and data .
Old 2007-08-10, 02:43   Link #706
Ky-66
Nuclear Trance

Quote:

On the other hand I heard that the director said that there would be more romance come season 2...

kallen x suzaku makes me want to vomit. lol . I'd much rather see suzaku with cecile and kallen still vying with C.C. for lelouch.
Old 2007-08-10, 09:18   Link #707
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky-66 View Post
On the other hand I heard that the director said that there would be more romance come season 2...

kallen x suzaku makes me want to vomit. lol . I'd much rather see suzaku with cecile and kallen still vying with C.C. for lelouch.
They couldn't fit any romance in S1, so they will try to fit into S2. However, it could just turn out like S1 with little to no developments. It will really depend on how the plot flows.
Old 2007-08-10, 13:35   Link #708
xris
Just call me Ojisan

OK, time to close the poll. But fear not, a new poll is now available in the new Romance in Code Geass (Take 2) thread.

Please continue the discussion in the new thread
Old 2008-06-11, 00:02   Link #709
VeVe_92

I definetly luv d a pairing of Lelouch and CC
Old 2008-06-11, 00:12   Link #710
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Too bad it will never happen. Var is right about everything concerning C.C. as usual. I wonder how much Kallen will win by in the new poll.

Edit: Wait, is this the new thread or the old, old thread? Meh, I see Kallen will beat C.C. any second now.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-11, 06:15   Link #711
She-Chan
Anime no Tono
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to She-Chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Too bad it will never happen. Var is right about everything concerning C.C. as usual. I wonder how much Kallen will win by in the new poll.

Edit: Wait, is this the new thread or the old, old thread? Meh, I see Kallen will beat C.C. any second now.
this is the old one.
I still supporting Lelouch and CC
Old 2008-06-11, 09:28   Link #712
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Oh, alright then. I thought something was off. I still like the pairing as well, but I think it's rather obvious it's Kallen at this point given that she is the only one to ever have any romantic development and how she is the main female of the show now.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-11, 10:00   Link #713
She-Chan
Anime no Tono
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to She-Chan
Quote:
Oh, alright then. I thought something was off. I still like the pairing as well, but I think it's rather obvious it's Kallen at this point given that she is the only one to ever have any romantic development and how she is the main female of the show now.
Kallen appears more than C.C. and it seems that there will be a relationship between Kallen and Lelouch but still C.C. has her important role.
Old 2008-06-11, 12:36   Link #714
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

How important is it at this point? There doesn't seem that much she can contribute at this point that could outweigh everything Kallen has done and been involved in.

Old 2008-06-11, 15:35   Link #715
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
How important is it at this point? There doesn't seem that much she can contribute at this point that could outweigh everything Kallen has done and been involved in.
Play some XENOSAGA. You'll get the picture.

Her role could end up like that of KOS-MOS or chaos.

KOS-MOS was very protective of the lead female but she was also one of the elements that could lead to the end of the universe. Some manipulating superman in the form of a boy was in charge of carrying out a plan to blow up the universe so some cycle could continue. KOS-MOS was Mary and chaos was Yeshua. They were both Aeons or some stuff like that. Yeshua died and his power was split into different things. Mary wound up allying heself with Willhelm to carry out some plan in which the universe was destroyed and reignited. Anyhow, she also died and her power was also split up. She gave the key some chick that would be reincarnated in order to pull the trigger.

The presence of a mortal man who made Shion, the trigger puller, take a different path after some Nth cycle was Allen Ridgeley.

Lelouch could be Shion. Kallen could serve a role similar to Allen but with more prominence, importance, and involvement like Elly, the main girl, from Xenogears. CC could be KOS-MOS and VV could be Willhelm.

Just because she isn't the love interest doesn't mean CC wouldn't be extremely important. She doesn't have to be the love interest, just turn out some demigoddess.

To put it short this could happen:

Kallen ends up in some machine with tentacles all around her. Lelouch saves her.
CC goes into ubergoddess mode to save Lelouch and Kallen.
Rollo or Suzaku goes down like Jin Uzuki.
Nunnally cheers like MOMO
There is a CC look-a-like that's evil and shows up to kill C.C (like T-elos). She'll probably end up a clone and will need to kill CC to get all her power or some stuff like that.

Anyhow, if you've played enough JRPGs or watched enough weird anime you may be able to see where some of this could go.

Last edited by mechalord; 2008-06-11 at 15:49.
Old 2008-06-11, 15:44   Link #716
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I have played that and I'd say that isn't a very good comparison at all.

And she was originally human so she isn't a demigoddess.

Old 2008-06-11, 15:51   Link #717
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
I have played that and I'd say that isn't a very good comparison at all.

And she was originally human so she isn't a demigoddess.
She could end up one.
Old 2008-06-11, 16:17   Link #718
Stretch5920

stop bumping the old thread just to bitch about kallen Dann
Old 2008-06-11, 16:29   Link #719
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
She could end up one.
You don't become a demi goddess. You either are one or you are not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
stop bumping the old thread just to bitch about kallen Dann
Um, I'm not the only one who has posted here recently and I haven't done that.

Closed Thread

Tags
romance