AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2015-02-07, 21:30   Link #7101
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loremaster View Post
Finally completed the A Certain series about my version of the Sixth ranked level five.

In order of timeline.

A Certain hidden past (Side story collection of past events)
A Certain Sixth Incident (Prequel)
A Certain Hidden Level Five (Book 1)
A Certain Hotspring Adventure (Side Story)
A Certain British Intervention (Book 2)
A Certain Story so far (Series Catch up)
A Certain Project Imperator (Book 3)

You can find them all on here.
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4860627/LoremasterEolas

The series' main story is over, but I always intend to write an aftermath of the main series events. So you can consider apart of this series or not. But my upcoming story, The Legacy of Number Six. Will be started soon.

Spent over a year on this series and finally to see the main story completed is surreal. Honestly didn't think I'll ever finish it.
Congratulations on completing the main story. I'll look forward to your next work.
Old 2015-02-08, 07:24   Link #7102
Draco Spirit

So I got the seed of a idea for a fanfic in my head that involves the Return of the Winged One members taking central stage, anyone got any thoughts on what kind of Aztec mythology could work well as new spells and plot devises?
Draco Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 23:25   Link #7103
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Got some lingering fic ideas in mind... But I think it may involve changing parts of the Index/Railgun story.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-15, 13:11   Link #7104
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Got some lingering fic ideas in mind... But I think it may involve changing parts of the Index/Railgun story.
Nothing wrong with that. Isn't one of the fun parts of fan fiction is putting your own spin on the story.
Old 2015-02-15, 17:19   Link #7105
LevelSeven

Idea:

-plays while accel is 13 years old
-killed 20 sisters that day and went home
-was sleeping
-something maanged to disturb his sleep
-he hears noises from his front door
-opens it and find a newborn child
------> accel became a parent
the reason why he didnt give her away?
he witnessed how she used her abilitys and succeeded in the creation of a incomplete/unstable super-small sun...
after his own childhood experience he decides he would not give her (the baby is female) away only so that she gets a horrible life...
-----------> accels life changes

i think it is a really interesting idea, what think the others?
PS: the plot doesnt sound like much but their are stuff that would need to be "discovered", like:
"why can the kid use a Lvl5-like ability as a nebown baby?", "who is the kid?", "who gave the kid to him and why?"
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-15, 23:08   Link #7106
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_Fanatic View Post
Nothing wrong with that. Isn't one of the fun parts of fan fiction is putting your own spin on the story.
I know.

Basic idea (aside from taking inspiration partly from To Aruverse Rewrite Project) is to rewrite some stuff from canon in order to bring in the bigger picture from Assassin's Creed. ACverse mentions that Crowley is from the Hermeticists.

Spoiler for Stuff ideas:

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2015-02-18, 09:02   Link #7107
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

I may be tempted to write an excerpt when I'm suppose to finish my other stories.

Old 2015-02-18, 12:51   Link #7108
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Spoiler for Stuff ideas:
I know this is fanfiction and all, but imo, if you really want to invade credibly, you got to REALLY bring in the big guns. Either some insanely overpowered magic, or you get a few world superpower involved.

...Or Aliens.

Alternatively make it not a full occupation. Cause imagine the rest of the world is in the 70s technologically and Academy City is modern day US.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-18, 22:15   Link #7109
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Part of the idea is for the bad guys (in and out of the city) to take advantage of the invasion and do what they need to do courtesy of Vento herself.

Old 2015-02-19, 04:40   Link #7110
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
...Or Aliens.
ohh, this actually sounds good...
a alien-species which is faster,stronger and more durable than humans... they also have a large ship with scify-like shields of energy

the strange thing:
magic dont work on them since they go out of the idol theory itself, they arent from earth, which means that the idol theory which is based on legends/religions/whatever cant harm them (but aftereffects can, similar to IB)...
epser abilitys work like always...
and one touch of IB means instant death for the aliens

i think it could be a really good story
Old 2015-02-19, 12:55   Link #7111
Loremaster
He who writes too much.

What does it mean to be an Esper? That question is asked seven months after the events of book three. With Imperator defeated and Lucifer once again sealed away, life continues on with many things changing as time passes.

Not only has various people grown closer together, but people like Mikoto and Misaki had become highschoolers. With the devastation of most of the 7th district months ago, there also has been a heavy relocation to new abodes across the city.

And elsewhere in the world, Princess Villian was officially crowned Queen of the United Kingdom, with her elder sister remaining as her military adviser. And even though Laura's younger brother won the rights of head of family from defeating their father. She was given the defacto lead while Eolas remained in Academy city.

For the first time in years, the Stuart family weren't rulling the country but helping building a new one with the royal family.

But the biggest change throughout the world remains once again in Academy city.

Many level fives have started to emerge as the truest sign of the changing times. They have been called the new generation of level fives and many more keep emerging as time past. And as this goes on the original level five, continues to struggle to regain his lost powers in the shadow of this developing world.

Ever since the world was restored seven months ago, Eolas' powers had overloaded stripping him of his powers for many months. And despite the similar effects on his body that occurs when using magic, now starting when he uses his esper powers. He has worked his way to level four but still so far from his goal.

And his goal will remain the sole priority on his mind. As the original seven level fives, the likes of Kakine, Mugino, Misaka, Gunha and Mikoto work with various others to stop a growing threat.

Esper Fanatics, who see the original level five as a God.

It didn't happen straight away, but as time past people started to remember what actually happened when they was uncreated as a collective. The population of the world who were uncreated back than, suddenly woke up remembering what actually occured and who brought them back.

The one who restored the world.

These memories sparked a movement of fanatics during the various months, hoping to help restore the original level fives powers to how he was seven months ago when he also became the first Level Six.

But a dangerous game of cat and mouse occurs as more level fives continue to emerge and worse yet have joined the increasing ranks of the Fanatics' whos motives seems to be more twisted by the day. Trying to protect the future that Eolas and the others fought so hard to gain seven months ago, the city falls quickly into chaos.

And a question will be ask which will shake the very foundation of what it means to be an esper.

Witness the Legacy of Number Six.

This was my draft attempt at description than realized it was too long for fanfiction.net XD But I thought it would be perfect on here. Legacy of Number six is the aftermath story, of the my first completed series.

I hope you guys enjoy it.
But I suggest you read the original series first.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1103615...-of-Number-Six
Loremaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-23, 13:46   Link #7112
DLH VII
Itsuka Kotori's Hater

I created a new main character to my new projet, Index DOT. How's about it?

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2015-02-24, 02:35   Link #7113
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLH VII View Post

Spoiler for Spoiler:
isnt he to OP?
i mean, if not even the heroes IB can stop him than only the boss-chars couldd do it...
btw, i would understand why acqua and fiamma are protected but why vento and terra? they are only normal humans with something changed (similar to cendrillon)...

+ what is with the other majins? ar they immune too? ollerus? saints? (since they are practically 5% copys of jesus :/ )
btw, what would be with kakine and accel?
PS: could IT survive this "deaths" abilitys?
Old 2015-02-24, 08:15   Link #7114
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLH VII View Post

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Beyond supernatural entity? I bet IB can even work against Aiwass. It can reach there because it was modeled to go against supernatural.

I might pass it as natural because there is end to all but saying beyond supernatural? then its screwed against IB.

Is that character higher than universe breaker?

even with data collected. IB still manage to withstand the Gungnir that lay waste on the universe/current phase of world. And it even destroyed it.

No matter what you say about hero touma being "normal highschool boy"

IB is plain OP.
Old 2015-02-24, 16:52   Link #7115
DLH VII
Itsuka Kotori's Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
isnt he to OP?
i mean, if not even the heroes IB can stop him than only the boss-chars couldd do it...
btw, i would understand why acqua and fiamma are protected but why vento and terra? they are only normal humans with something changed (similar to cendrillon)...

+ what is with the other majins? ar they immune too? ollerus? saints? (since they are practically 5% copys of jesus :/ )
btw, what would be with kakine and accel?
PS: could IT survive this "deaths" abilitys?
First Question. I think I'll edit so he can kill any existence, with some limits on magical gods, angels and saints. I think he would need the permission of God to accomplish this. That's the same answer to your second question.

Second Question. It will be a secret.

No, and Yes. Death's scythe can kill Touma, but it is a diplomatic process involving more than one god. Aiwass, somehow, is also involved in this diplomatic process. However, IT is a supernatural power, and death can not kill a power/special ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Beyond supernatural entity? I bet IB can even work against Aiwass. It can reach there because it was modeled to go against supernatural.

I might pass it as natural because there is end to all but saying beyond supernatural? then its screwed against IB.

Is that character higher than universe breaker?

even with data collected. IB still manage to withstand the Gungnir that lay waste on the universe/current phase of world. And it even destroyed it.

No matter what you say about hero touma being "normal highschool boy"

IB is plain OP.
In my honest opinion, not all hosts of Imagine Breaker can defeat Death, not even die for it. The hosts of this ability are a high priority protocols to the divine or universal existences. Then he could defeat Touma physically, but he would be unable to defeat Touma using supernatural powers (excluding his scythe) because he would be judged for these acts. And a judgment of these is difficult to repair. Imagine super-powerful existences, ten or twenty times more powerful than Othinus, running a judgment with Death. Surely he could not risk killing Touma and be judged by such super-powerful people.
Old 2015-03-08, 00:25   Link #7116
Itherael
The Writer of Souls

For those who love Yomikawa Aiho, here is the next chapter. Also, there is a little gift for the Fukiyose lovers!

Old 2015-03-08, 00:52   Link #7117
The One Above God
Kamijou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itherael View Post
For those who love Yomikawa Aiho, here is the next chapter. Also, there is a little gift for the Fukiyose lovers!

Oh, an update! Been a while

Edit:
That's a nice chapter . I really liked the Yomikawa moments. Also, that Fukiyose part by the end was great. It pretty much makes up about 50% of this chapter's greatness despite being so short .

"I'll destroy that illusion!"

Last edited by The One Above God; 2015-03-08 at 01:53.
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 11:13   Link #7118
Loremaster
He who writes too much.

Hey guys, started a new fanfiction not based of my other works. This is completely independent and is based of the concept of what if Tree diagram wasn't destroyed by Index that night? That the blast missed the satellite and survived only to be destroyed later on when The Railgun reaches the command facility on August 21st to originally put out fake predictions.

A Certain Descensional Railgun is that fanfiction and I hope you guys will enjoy this independent story away from my main series.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1110031...sional-Railgun
Loremaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 20:51   Link #7119
FlyingCow65

Quote:

Yes, The fukiyose part almost made my heart to explode of all the fluffynes, also was that Mayuri? The failed Misaki? Mmm interesting. Incredible work as always.

Damn I messed up the name, it was Mitsuari.

Last edited by FlyingCow65; 2015-03-10 at 10:21. Reason: name mistake
FlyingCow65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-10, 02:53   Link #7120
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:

Oh. For what fanfic is it?

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction