AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-29, 04:03   Link #10801
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Well, to make Touma's harem more complete, there has to be a yandere, and I'm just going to sit back and pass the popcorn.
Old 2011-05-29, 04:23   Link #10802
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Well, to make Touma's harem more complete, there has to be a yandere, and I'm just going to sit back and pass the popcorn.
Doesn't he already have Accelerator in the yandere slot?...... sorry that was uncalled for. Misaki would make a good yandere now that i look at those inocent looking pictures again. it looks like the face yandere's show the world before they start stabbing ppl.
Old 2011-05-29, 04:32   Link #10803
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Yandere? Itsuwa is well on her way to becoming one.

But for Misaki... I don't know... Would the author really go with another girl for Touma ? Misaki trying to make Mikoto jealous by trying to 'seduce' Kamijou but after a series of unfortunate events she ends up falling for him for real?
Old 2011-05-29, 04:39   Link #10804
Zakoo

Poor Accelerator, I finally understand why Aiwass is considered as the strongest in the To aru verse.

It wasn't even a match, ant vs lezard, a "one way road" if I can say.
Old 2011-05-29, 05:03   Link #10805
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Poor Accelerator, I finally understand why Aiwass is considered as the strongest in the To aru verse.

It wasn't even a match, ant vs lezard, a "one way road" if I can say.
The difference between Aiwass and everyone else is mind-boggling, isn't it?
Old 2011-05-29, 05:27   Link #10806
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Yandere? Itsuwa is well on her way to becoming one.

But for Misaki... I don't know... Would the author really go with another girl for Touma ? Misaki trying to make Mikoto jealous by trying to 'seduce' Kamijou but after a series of unfortunate events she ends up falling for him for real?
Well, since Touma's harem is already over 9000 (Don't flak me again), another one won't hurt, right? And I really want to see Mikoto get jealous more for the lolz.

And did anyone remember the Accelerator vs Awaki description? Well, the gap in power between Aiwass and Accelerator at this point most definitely exceeds that by a matter of multiples.
Old 2011-05-29, 07:32   Link #10807
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Well, since Touma's harem is already over 9000 (Don't flak me again), another one won't hurt, right? And I really want to see Mikoto get jealous more for the lolz.
Well that's where I get technical and argue that the few girls that really REALLY have a thing for him is only four Plus it is in my opinion that too big a harem just isn't fun anymore- moderation in key people Also, Jealousy should be the means, not the ends I'm fine with a jealous Mikoto, as long as it results in her baking home made cookies or something... Maybe even feeling insecure about her femininity and decided to try to act like a frail and helpless girl-

*cough*

But I don't know... Touma? What if that somehow leads to the entire Tokiwadai Middle School declaring war on him? Or worse, the two fangirl factions unite under his name?

...Uh oh

Quote:
And did anyone remember the Accelerator vs Awaki description? Well, the gap in power between Aiwass and Accelerator at this point most definitely exceeds that by a matter of multiples.
Technically again, Aiwass didn't really fight at all, it was Aleister's self defense system

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2011-05-29 at 07:42.
Old 2011-05-29, 07:47   Link #10808
tsunade666

Aiwass wasn't fighting back. He even welcome Accelerator open hands. He wants Accelerator to break his shell or break his controls. It's hard for me to explain but in vol 22 when Accelerator succeeded in removing Aiwass system in LO's mind. Aiwass become happy like it was part of his plan.
Old 2011-05-29, 10:07   Link #10809
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
*cough*

But I don't know... Touma? What if that somehow leads to the entire Tokiwadai Middle School declaring war on him? Or worse, the two fangirl factions unite under his name?

...Uh oh
Unison of the two factions will be a good thing.

Or worse, if the followers don't like the man their idol is "worshipping".

Or better, if you're talking in utilitarian terms as a tactician of Touma's Faction.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2011-05-29, 11:33   Link #10810
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
No. 5. Level 5 No. 4 is Mugino. You're a bit late though.
Yes, I'm very late. Been really busy these past weeks and doesn't check on new raws as much as I used to XD. And the typo is due to staying late and posting while drowsiness strikes me XD.

More than inserted into the story, I would be happy just for Kiyotaka Haimura's render of her(and Saten and Mitsuko), or some mention of her in the SS novel. Not sure if she's the type who will happily get herself into the dark side of Academy City since she's an ojou-san. Well, Mikoto is technically one too, but she's too brash to be a normal ojou-san .
Old 2011-05-29, 15:38   Link #10811
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Entire Volume 19 has been translated

Js06 translates as fast as Kamachi writes ^_^;
Old 2011-05-29, 16:04   Link #10812
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post

Well now we know why Yomikawa punched Accel. He fucking stained her carpet with his blood. Not the best way to wake up.

I should know, I once had a pretty bad trip where- Okay, nvm...

And now, Volume 20 begins. Fiamma and Evil Troll Misaka Worst, here we come.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-05-29, 16:11   Link #10813
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
And now, Volume 20 begins. Fiamma and Evil Troll Misaka Worst, here we come.
BTW "war declaration" was translated as well.... So the "official reason" for the war was Academy City affecting the environment? How is the regular people going to buy that?
Old 2011-05-29, 16:19   Link #10814
ellifeedn
Thinker

^ No, the reason was that Academy City wasn't giving out technology that could help save the environment.
Old 2011-05-29, 16:36   Link #10815
Grimm911

Can't wait for the Touma and Lessar moments.
Old 2011-05-29, 16:52   Link #10816
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
^ No, the reason was that Academy City wasn't giving out technology that could help save the environment.
I think it says they were harming it in the prologue but this makes more sense since AC has wind turbines
Old 2011-05-29, 17:42   Link #10817
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post

Aiwass itself is interesting; doing things for aesthetic reasons rather than Aleister's logical motives. I've been waiting a long time to see what Aiwass actually said about the three protagonists, and how they're different from Aleister who at one point seem to have fallen into despair- I suppose this is the broken illusions he had referred to? Well either way it's good to have these moments to show that he's still human...For now.

Oh yeah, the Toaruverse's first ever real kissu scene !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
BTW "war declaration" was translated as well.... So the "official reason" for the war was Academy City affecting the environment? How is the regular people going to buy that?
They should just roll with inhumane scientific experiments that tortures children, as well as producing weapons of mass destruction, and something about the economy and stealing from poor African countries or something.

I mean, it's not difficult to find a reason to pick a fight with AC, I'm surprise people hasn't done it before already.
Old 2011-05-29, 18:14   Link #10818
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
"That Imagine Breaker is merely acting according to the spirit that is welling up from within him. It is merely that what he does looks like good from the viewpoint of others."
Is that suppose to mean in a way that, what Touma does isn't good?
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2011-05-29, 18:21   Link #10819
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
Is that suppose to mean in a way that, what Touma does isn't good?
It means that Touma does whatever he wants, it just so happens that his idea of right is the same as other people. But he doesn't align himself to being good or evil nor is he restricted by those definitions.
Old 2011-05-29, 18:33   Link #10820
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
BTW, was it ever mentioned why William/Acqua converted to Catholicism?
Or can we assume that he did it so he could say: "Sorry your highness, but... I can't marry you... celibacy y'see..."

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen