AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-05, 15:34   Link #2221
Valky
Radioactive

Yeah, It's Binbougami-ga!. It has anime on progress too.

Next month is about Fourteenth memory I guess, so we'll perhaps spend few months regarding Allen's fight against the Fourteenth's memory.

Ahh .. If only it goes back to Jump, waiting a chapter a month is mortifying.
Old 2012-04-05, 17:01   Link #2222
ellifeedn
Thinker

I have a theory. Seeing how weapon Innocence grew to a new stage, parasitic Innocence can also grow. An owner of the parasitic Innocence merges their souls with it and has a whole body made of Innocence.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 18:17   Link #2223
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Okay, who's the doppelganger in charge of drawing this chapter ?
Event in the last ones, the art doesn't feel the same.

Anyway, back to story. No, actually, let me read those chapters another time, i'm lost into the progression...
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 18:57   Link #2224
Soverence

The more and more I read of this manga the more and more confused I seem to get, yet I don't know why. Maybe it is because of the monthly releases that I am not able to keep a good hold on the story but I honestly don't remember Link being in the story before or what role he played. The only thing I really get right now is that Allen has the 14th inside him and that everyone wants to get there hands on him, would that be about right?
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 19:39   Link #2225
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soverence View Post
The more and more I read of this manga the more and more confused I seem to get, yet I don't know why. Maybe it is because of the monthly releases that I am not able to keep a good hold on the story but I honestly don't remember Link being in the story before or what role he played. The only thing I really get right now is that Allen has the 14th inside him and that everyone wants to get there hands on him, would that be about right?
Link was assigned to watch Allen and provide intel about him.
He's a Crow member and the right arm of Malcom Levellier (nobody seems to go with the same spelling / translation).

I share your confusion, but not with the same extend
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 03:10   Link #2226
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Malcolm got my respect for his arrogance and greediness.. I think the person who Link want to save is Malcolm

why Master Zu still alive??? I think his funeral already prepared

somehow, I still believe that Link actually in Allen's side and not Malcolm's (Allen got Link's respect for trying to save those third generation exorcists... looks like Link got some romantic relationship with one of the members)

Link and Kanda... two person who come back from the death got a nice talking in this chapter... and last page is very confusing... what is it all about?
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 06:43   Link #2227
andrewsch5658
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
why Master Zu still alive??? I think his funeral already prepared
This is the falshback in 3months ago + around 20 days later(which is around 2 months ago). Hope that answered your question.
Old 2012-04-06, 10:42   Link #2228
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewsch5658 View Post
This is the falshback in 3months ago + around 20 days later(which is around 2 months ago). Hope that answered your question.
omg... I just remembered that... that's happened because D-Grayman got monthly release... got blurred memory... lol
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 22:41   Link #2229
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
and last page is very confusing... what is it all about?
maybe it's about allen's past, childhood memories. we know nothing about allen before mana took him in. maybe we'd finally get to discover who he really was.
Old 2012-04-21, 23:20   Link #2230
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Likely, it's too late, but I want to say Happy Birthday to Hoshino-sensei since today was her birthday.

On-Topic
Hope next chapter comes soon, and I hope it'll start the beginnings of a memory arc involving Mana and Allen.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-04, 06:47   Link #2231
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

recently read the latest chapter, one of the funniest moments i saw that kanda won't let link kill allen because he wants to kill allen ....lol
and what is the time it takes for every release,because after catching up to the latest chapter ,i waited long and then there was only one release
Old 2012-05-04, 08:41   Link #2232
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
recently read the latest chapter, one of the funniest moments i saw that kanda won't let link kill allen because he wants to kill allen ....lol
and what is the time it takes for every release,because after catching up to the latest chapter ,i waited long and then there was only one release
D.Gray Man is released monthly, but unfortunately from time to time the author takes breaks and doesn't release anything, which makes waiting periods a little longer.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-04, 13:28   Link #2233
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
D.Gray Man is released monthly, but unfortunately from time to time the author takes breaks and doesn't release anything, which makes waiting periods a little longer.
man the authors should start releasing the manga frequently, this series is way too awsome to be released monthly
Old 2012-05-04, 13:30   Link #2234
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
man the authors should start releasing the manga frequently, this series is way too awsome to be released monthly
the DGM author got sick and the magazine dirrectors decided to place DMG chapter in next month issue so hoshino (the author) could rest and get better

she is kinda weak on health so she gets sick from time to time... but hey we all get sick from time to time too so its a normal human stuff...

yes its sad that no chapter this month as the plot is getting to the really interesting us parts...but well s..t happens.... soon d3 gets released so I wont even notice when the time went :P
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-04, 13:37   Link #2235
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

I notice all the good series always have sick authors.. I hate this unfair world we live in >_<

Hunter X Hunter
D. Grayman
Alive - The Final Evolution (actually died after finishing his manga..., one of my favorites).
Nana (finished the anime in one world day. 47episodes and the manga is still ongoing or maybe she/he died as well...)
Old 2012-05-04, 14:02   Link #2236
bludvein

Togashi(the mangaka of HxH) isn't sick though. He is just lazy. He doesn't really need the extra money, so he just works when he feels like it.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-04, 15:08   Link #2237
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

to hoshino, i pray
that she get's well soon, eat lots of food(like allen)
gets better and remain healthy ..............and keep doing her great work
Old 2012-05-04, 15:19   Link #2238
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
the DGM author got sick and the magazine dirrectors decided to place DMG chapter in next month issue so hoshino (the author) could rest and get better

she is kinda weak on health so she gets sick from time to time... but hey we all get sick from time to time too so its a normal human stuff...

yes its sad that no chapter this month as the plot is getting to the really interesting us parts...but well s..t happens.... soon d3 gets released so I wont even notice when the time went :P
She's still sick time to time? Huu .. that's concerning since her sickness wasn't just an usual sickness.
Old 2012-05-05, 21:53   Link #2239
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

he i noticed in the previous chapter ,link now has a similar mark like those on kanda's hands and lenalee's legs on his chest so is he like an exorcist now or something similar
Old 2012-05-05, 23:16   Link #2240
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
I notice all the good series always have sick authors.. I hate this unfair world we live in >_<

Hunter X Hunter
D. Grayman
Alive - The Final Evolution (actually died after finishing his manga..., one of my favorites).
Nana (finished the anime in one world day. 47episodes and the manga is still ongoing or maybe she/he died as well...)
I shoul also mention Saiyuki's author also recovered from her cancer not too long ago. And she lose a portion of her face in the process.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, manga, shounen, steampunk, supernatural