AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-02-14, 11:16   Link #41
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Is anyone blogging the raws? Dying for atleast a synopsis for some of the raw episodes.

Just watched the raw for 3 and I mostly got it.
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 10:43   Link #42
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The show favors Blond's all the cool looking characters are Blond's . Yes its my bias for Norma speaking

Here is something from Viper Creed Team http://www.animax.co.jp/movie/moviedata/vc04.php
Old 2009-02-15, 18:41   Link #43
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

I don't know about that. The brunette guy with the patch and the president's son are cool. The others just have a bad attitude and should work elsewhere. I'm just up to ep. 2 subbed.
Old 2009-02-15, 19:22   Link #44
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Yeah true but he is a Toshiro most likely the eye patch guy will serve as his sempai . But the Eye Patch guy is kinda old lone wolf type so till presidents sons matures and comes into groove . Till then I rest my hopes on two blond's ( kinda hexed with names too : )

Here is a simple signature from Ep 2, more to come currently short on time and patience ^__^

Quote:

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-02-15 at 19:33.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 21:12   Link #45
orion

I want to know what's up with all the hate on both sides. Going at it as just a sounce of income without caring about consequences will not lead to a good result. Or is that why they're not liked?
Old 2009-02-16, 02:46   Link #46
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Definitely liking the first two episodes so far.
Old 2009-02-16, 09:42   Link #47
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Enjoyed episode 2 i swear there is always noob around to screw things up. I would have been pissed off for one reason and one reason only. Because of him i lost money and that is not acceptable lol. Money is not everything but they are not fighting for some ideals they fight for money this is their profession its like mercenaries. So far the girl and the huge guy are my favorite i love his little quotes from his mother.

I understand the kid has his own ideals he want to fulfill but the Vipers dont give JACK about that and trying to force it on others is wrong. But i think he learned a valuable lesson and he was able to kick some ass in the pipes too. Going up against your own parents is tough especially when your father is in a seat of power.

Still loving the mech designs is it wrong of me to have watched the scene of the Vipers launching 5 times? lol i couldnt help it nice ass scene.

thanks to the guys who are subbing this appreciate it.
Old 2009-02-16, 18:00   Link #48
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Keywords for ep 6

1. Thai Restaurant
2. Garibu can cook with good skills in mixing spices
3. He used to be a Sgt Major in military in anti mine clearing operation
4. Court martial for causing serious injury to one of his personnel who became a boss, haunting Garibu
5. Little girl seems to be able to tug Garibu's heart.
6. Garibu is a gentle giant, he cares a lot for other people just very taciturn.
7. No Blademan action in this episode
8. Rudra/ Luther is a vain pot
9. The rookie is gaining acceptance in Viper squad, he even got pet by Norma like a good boy.

Cheers.

Last edited by stormy001_M1A2; 2009-02-18 at 15:49.
stormy001_M1A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 23:25   Link #49
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Enjoyed episode 2 i swear there is always noob around to screw things up. I would have been pissed off for one reason and one reason only. Because of him i lost money and that is not acceptable lol. Money is not everything but they are not fighting for some ideals they fight for money this is their profession its like mercenaries. So far the girl and the huge guy are my favorite i love his little quotes from his mother.
Now this is where I disagree. If you're putting your life on the line like that and a city is depending on you, then you should care about the city. If not then the city should have the ability to fire them. Why keep protectors that don't care about you?

Their attitude is wrong. This is like having a police force that doesn't care about the community its serving. More residents from Daichi City should be in the squad.
Old 2009-02-17, 14:46   Link #50
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Now this is where I disagree. If you're putting your life on the line like that and a city is depending on you, then you should care about the city. If not then the city should have the ability to fire them. Why keep protectors that don't care about you?

Their attitude is wrong. This is like having a police force that doesn't care about the community its serving. More residents from Daichi City should be in the squad.
Oh i agree they could be fired but this is the reality they live in. They do this for the money and they have not hide that fact. I personally could not put my life on the line for something like money would i fight to protect something hell yea. They see things differently even though we dont exactly know why Mr eye patch is fighting. I do agree with you but rest of the Viper crew are obviously not doing this for some ideal its about the money at least right now. It may be wrong but those are the facts mate.

My statement was based of the situation and the mind set the Vipers are in. If i was in this for the money and a noob came along and spoiled my pay yes i would be upset. Its the same as you working on project to get a bonus and youre side is done but the person who was suppose to back you up didnt do his part and you lose your bonus.
Old 2009-02-17, 14:57   Link #51
Boduar

In ep1 you see what happens to the other noob squads so its not like the citizens have much of a choice besides the Vipers. Either they take em or fire them and then have un-manned mechs destroy their city.
Boduar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 15:05   Link #52
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boduar View Post
In ep1 you see what happens to the other noob squads so its not like the citizens have much of a choice besides the Vipers. Either they take em or fire them and then have un-manned mechs destroy their city.
what puzzled me was the lack of any type of fortified defenses on the city walls. All cities are enclosed for their protection in a situation like that i would mount several turrets up on the walks with armor piecing artillery this would help with the main defense of the city if the un-manned mechs got too close because the Vipers or other squads failed to stop them like in episode 1.
Old 2009-02-17, 16:00   Link #53
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Why arent the torrents for this one being listed, it's not an MFI series, or licensed, so i don't see why they aren't here.
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 20:34   Link #54
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat's Disciple View Post
Why arent the torrents for this one being listed, it's not an MFI series, or licensed, so i don't see why they aren't here.
Hmm? That's really wierd. And there's nothing up on the wiki for it either (except the Japanese one)

It does seem to be flying under nearly everyone's radar
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 23:18   Link #55
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat's Disciple View Post

A "normal" fansub group isn't doing this. It's originating from a streaming site.
Old 2009-02-18, 07:47   Link #56
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

And? They're still releasing it on torrents, they're no different than any other fansubber. Menclave use streaming for their releases as well (or they did until just before xmas).

I mean it's not like AS has set rules saying it has to be high quality subs, i mean look at the number of speed subber that get on here, not to mention there's been a few hong kong rips on here as well.

Putting the torrents on here would probably increase the popularity, and then one of the more mainstream groups may pick it up
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 10:10   Link #57
cyoti

Guess AS probably want more Toradora and 00 subs than that of little known mecha anime.
cyoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 11:52   Link #58
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Summary for ep 7

1. A deeper, sinister plot emerging, a charismatic rebellion leader is seen now, he looks like Kuze from GITS: SAC 2nd Gig.
2. A gap between have ones and have not were shown, a big riot in Daiba City.
3. Viper's squad were deployed as peacekeepers but almost erupted into a firefight when rioters try to hurt one of the members.
4. Saiki suspicious of someone from the squad
5. A genius hacker who responsible for giant BugMech in 1st episode given a human face, a female hacker who is very young
6. Haruki was in a serious dilemma
7. An increase in terrorist attack, members of Viper squad almost got killed while off duty
8. Uses a lot of recycled stock footage for mecha scenes. Not a good sign.

Cheers.

Last edited by stormy001_M1A2; 2009-02-18 at 15:54.
stormy001_M1A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 12:08   Link #59
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

We seriously need more Vipers Edge i cant believe how under the radar the series is. I might actually just resort to watching the Raws.
Old 2009-02-18, 13:21   Link #60
cerrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy001_M1A2 View Post
Summary for ep 7

Spoiler:

Cheers.
Could you put your episode summaries in spoiler tags please, considering that the majority of us are not watching the raws and have only seen up to ep 2 subbed. Thanks in advance.
cerrian is offline   Reply With Quote