AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2017-01-11, 05:43   Link #641
Hoopla

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
Yes, it is really nice to have Kiseki discussions here.

But I want to discuss Zero/Ao discussions too!

I can't hold back the eagerness of how i want to talk about so much about how Lloyd Bannings and SSS members that Rean and Class VII are nothing compared to them or at least I think that might change in Sen III.
Im not talking about in terms of battle power and intellect, im talking about the struggles Lloyd's party went through and still going through even in Sen III.

Go Arios, open Rean's eyes!
Sen I and II are the weakest games in the series afterall.

SSS had Ao, which is the best game (quality wise) in the entire series (though my favourite will always be The 3rd).
Hoopla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-12, 11:00   Link #642
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopla View Post
Sen I and II are the weakest games in the series afterall.
That is a matter of opinion.
Old 2017-01-12, 19:49   Link #643
Zoel

Not sure if anyone here imports. But I have finally finished my Ao no Kiseki guide.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/722590-...ion/faqs/74205

The guide still got a few touch up to do, like missing maps for the final dungeon. But other than that i say the guid is like 90% done, it covers from beginning to end.
Old 2017-01-13, 16:11   Link #644
Hoopla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
That is a matter of opinion.
An opinion shared by 99% of the fanbase that has played all the games.
Hoopla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-13, 17:05   Link #645
rladls2121

I don't know about the exactly percentage of 99%.
Well, at least I do feel the Civil War from Sen II felt weak.
Remember the scene Elliot's father and Neithardt standing on the tank while fighting against noble alliances, that scene really felt like they were just playing war games.
Although the reasons were explained why the war did not feel like a real war, still the fighting scenes really looked awkward to me.

Last edited by rladls2121; 2017-01-14 at 01:44.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-13, 21:10   Link #646
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopla View Post
An opinion shared by 99% of the fanbase that has played all the games.
Err you actually have data and numbers to make such a bold claim? Otherwise it's just anecdotal at best.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-14, 01:35   Link #647
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Err you actually have data and numbers to make such a bold claim? Otherwise it's just anecdotal at best.
Anecdotal at best. I know a fairly good amount of people who definitely don't consider Sen II the weakest.
Old 2017-01-14, 01:51   Link #648
rladls2121

There was a strongest scene for me in Sen II.

I was gritting my teeth for the first time when I watched Osborne's and Rufus's speech in "Not Really Crossbell State" anymore at the front of Orchis Tower.
How there they make that kind of speech, and leave Eidos out of this!
Old 2017-01-14, 09:39   Link #649
Ringil

I think a lot of people consider the Sen series to be the weakest subseries of the Kiseki series.
Ringil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 06:47   Link #650
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Well today is the last day of "Sen no Kiseki Musical" and I bought ticket for the live stream

And. It's. Worth. Every. Yen. !!!

The cast are great and they can convey the action and humorous tone of the game so well fie is the shiet it's like seeing a different perspective of the game. Of course there's story change since some cast are absent, but it fits so well I dont have any complain.

The song are great (official theme of "abend time" everyone???) and they even manage to turn BGMs to vocalized song! On boss battle! They really enhance the 3D concept (too bad live stream is only in 2D)

-----
  • It started with irina and alisa when alisa plead about railway gun and cut to when the railway gun almost shot crossbell
  • "ASHITA E NO KODOU" WHOOP!!! Along with chara introduction
  • Then rewind to the first day of the school (thor theme song!) the orientation and the start of alisa and rean umm... relationship. The boss battle is superb like WOW ARCUS LINK!
  • drunk sara FTW btw and she can took all class7 member in battle when machias and jusis objected the field trip to BAREAHARD (yes they skip celdic, and all class7 go together everywhere). Before then, class7 meet the senpai and angie is groping the female cast LMAO
  • Jusis omg jusis is fanboying his nii-sama in bareahard but tried to stay cool in front of his friend. EPIC duo (or quintet?) while strolling around bareahard map killing monster and tried to separate jusis and machias as usual. Laura and fie problem also start here and we've been showed simultaneously how laura-fie link broke and jusis-machias link reformed in battle.
  • We saw the bad-guy-trio (plus C, no crow ) and that conclude of part 1
---
  • Towa and Angie came (angie want to har... err touch alisa's boobs but accidentally touch rean's. His face is so scandalized LOL machias and elliot have to console him) to deliver super-meido sharon and blew alisa's identity
  • class7 celebrated their success on mid-term (with jusis boasting his 3rd position, seriously jusis actor LOL). Patrick,wounded by that, challenge rean in battle and lose LOL it's predictable
  • trip to nord with a pit-stop in roer, meaning we saw irina and alisa clash again
  • the nord stargazing event, complete with duet song of our fav pairing! and since all class7 are in there, the event feels more heartwarming
  • fast-forward heimdallr field study, machias back story, laura-fie still cant bond
  • cue VITA CLOTILDE appearance! machias and elliot can't stop their inner fanboy and gushing over vita for like 2 minutes (fie followed their example for the LULZ)
  • heimdallr sewer, elliot backstory, laura-fie duel
  • Vita perform "Aria" HOLY SAINT, HOLY SPIRIT~, cue machias and elliot fanboy part II, patrick and olivert appear. SO AWESOME! all hail takarazuka~
  • olivert OMG olivert are joshua and mueller not enough for you and now you flirt with class7 boys too!? jusis is the unfortunate victim this time, I heard he pick different boy every show
  • olivert and patrick are kidnapped instead of alfin and elise LMAO
  • class7 vs S and V
  • G summons the skeletal dragon with his flute
  • Class7 lost, and alisa is the only one standing, mocked by G
  • Cue rean awesomeness (too bad no ogre mode) and class7 revive with OVERDRIVE!!!
  • C only got, like, 2 dialogues with his darth-vader voice

---
  • "I miss you" by alisa and then rean while other class7 demonstrate their S-craft
  • "Ashita e no Kodou" by all the cast
---
  • Encore and extra (with some tears since this is the last show)
-----

and many other scene/event that I cant write here

Thank you falcom, nega design, and all the cast for the awesome show!

DEFINITELY will buy the DVD if available
DEFINITELY want the sequel!

Spoiler for image from haruka umeda (fie) twitter:

Spoiler for prince olivert the popcorn seller from keisuke minami (olivert) twitter:

Last edited by Aoi Toori; 2017-01-15 at 10:14.
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-31, 10:20   Link #651
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Rean looks really cool and mature!
Spoiler:

And Altina-chan <3
Spoiler:
Old 2017-02-01, 05:16   Link #652
rladls2121

^So you actually went to the theater?
You didn't feel any awkwardness or anything?
In the first place I thought musical for this series was too good to be true.
I guess I'll see it after the DVD comes out then.

For the big images.
Really Rean, I never saw leaning onto a pillar and crossing his arms like that in the previous two games did he?
He is not Jusis or Sara, but what a change.
No, this Rean's atmosphere looks a very big change to me, he look like he is not the same person.
Makes me curious what has been happening to him, while timeskipping?

Forget Altina, look at the background, so beautiful.
But still kind of sad because it is not the same Crossbell City Lloyd and the others can freely walk around.

I can do this, less than 8 months.
Old 2017-02-01, 22:52   Link #653
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
^So you actually went to the theater?
You didn't feel any awkwardness or anything?
In the first place I thought musical for this series was too good to be true.
I guess I'll see it after the DVD comes out then.

For the big images.
Really Rean, I never saw leaning onto a pillar and crossing his arms like that in the previous two games did he?
He is not Jusis or Sara, but what a change.
No, this Rean's atmosphere looks a very big change to me, he look like he is not the same person.
Makes me curious what has been happening to him, while timeskipping?

Forget Altina, look at the background, so beautiful.
But still kind of sad because it is not the same Crossbell City Lloyd and the others can freely walk around.

I can do this, less than 8 months.
No, I bought ticket for the livestream (it's region lock but thank goodness for VPN). It also available for download now in dmm.com for 3200yen or 1600yen for delayed-streaming only. DVD is available at nega design website for around 8400yen IIRC.

Yes I also never seen Rean like that in previous games. And if the expression is indeed serious (the pic is blurry) then we have 3 pics with serious Rean with no smile like his Sen 1-2 self.
I dont know what happen that make him like that since he was still his usual self in the epilogue and looks happy with patrick and alan in the ending picture.

Personally I still hope for a kind of OVA or something as a way to explore the gap between timeline since the Sen 3 web still have a "coming soon" slot although maybe it just a mobage~
Old 2017-02-03, 11:00   Link #654
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Found this from Xseed forum
https://twitter.com/nexku/status/818311397092171776

If the 2nd pic indeed true, aside from being Thors students, looks like new characters also get role as new Crossbell Police.
Old 2017-02-03, 21:05   Link #655
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post

If the 2nd pic indeed true, aside from being Thors students, looks like new characters also get role as new Crossbell Police.
And it is not yet revealed if Lloyd and co are still with the force after occupation. This will still likely put them in the spotlight with Erebonians now part of the police.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-05, 01:29   Link #656
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
And it is not yet revealed if Lloyd and co are still with the force after occupation. This will still likely put them in the spotlight with Erebonians now part of the police.
Lloyd and co. will definitely appear in Sen 3 since the plot will revolved around Crossbell liberation. Now will they become fully playable on some point (like Divertissement or last chapter) or just important NPC for the plot?

Anyway I want pink-chan and co. to really be the new police (or even new division under Rean) and meet the ex police/SSS. I think it would be really interesting~

Last edited by Aoi Toori; 2017-02-05 at 01:54.
Old 2017-02-05, 03:45   Link #657
rladls2121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post

That tonfa, I think what is written there is "Reinford Police".
Correct it if im wrong.
I have mixed feelings about this.
Old 2017-02-05, 05:26   Link #658
LROlsson

Quote:
That tonfa, I think what is written there is "Reinford Police".
Correct it if im wrong.
I have mixed feelings about this.
It says Crossbell Police, it might be hard to read, but I can clearly see it say "ssbell" at least.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
It wouldn't surprise me if the girl is from Crossbell and the boy is from Erbonia in order to show how the youth feels about each others due to the situation regarding Crossbell as well as giving Rean some more personal ties for Crossbell.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-05, 09:38   Link #659
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

That R may also refer to "Reinford" as the manufracturer. The first word though looks like "Crossbell" due to double L cursive in the end.

And pink-chan may related to Katarina Ford, someone from Remiferia.
Old 2017-02-11, 02:16   Link #660
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Wait after seeing those pics again, it looks the grey-haired dude is holding a gun..
Is that really.. Crow? @_@

If it REALLY him, I hope the plot isn't focused much on Rean's obssesion to resurrect him or whatever for the rest of the game. (although, as much as I like him, I'd prefer he stay dead to be honest LMAO)

Anyway clearer images of bluesis and Altina~

Tags
erebonia, falcom, nice story, pc/steam, rpg elements, story rpg, trails of cold steel, trails series, xseed, zemuria