AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 25 Rating
Perfect 10 791 63.74%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 163 13.13%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 95 7.66%
7 out of 10 : Good 67 5.40%
6 out of 10 : Average 17 1.37%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 18 1.45%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-29, 10:52   Link #2481
Kagetsuchi
Where's my Heart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cors8 View Post
Well Charles was going to take CC's code even though she never gave him geass. I think the code is transferable to any geass user who meets the requirements.
This.
Old 2008-09-29, 10:52   Link #2482
Hiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
Nunally's words were "All this time you've...."

been lying?

i'm saying for the last time those scenes were there to only boost the death scene and show she understood something for herself graphically

also she was holding the hand where his code should be if he was immortal
and we saw numerous times there's no mark there
in charle's case he had gloves on we saw the code when he removed them
i assume it was there the moment the code was transfered
How can she know that he is lying about something he isn't even telling her? I could understand if he was tensing up while trying to to tell her a lie, but that she could sense this even without him speaking or trying to convince her is pushing it.

As for the Code, I'm not sure if it has to be in the same spot. I think C.C. checked V.V.'s shoulder after he lost his. But in either case, Lelouch's hand was way too bloody to be able to see if he had a Code or not.
Old 2008-09-29, 10:52   Link #2483
edgewalker00
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
fair enough, but it doesn't affect much i guess just don't let it be fuel to the fire, i stupidly did that pages back
people should understand that all these are merely theories... if they think my post is worth pissing about then id be glad to watch them rage all out XD

cheers for this chaotic thread
edgewalker00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:52   Link #2484
RedWing

Plus all transfers of CODE have been shown to be voluntary (for the taker).
RedWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:52   Link #2485
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWing View Post
No solid facts mate, too many assumptions in your hypothesis.
Lol coming from the guy who didn't know about the memories transfering thing...I think you shoud re-watch this whole series and read every single post from 20 pages ago.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:53   Link #2486
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post
The Code Charles possessed until Episode 21 was taken by Lelouch either accidentally or on purpose, when Charles throttled him as he was about to vanish, devoured by the World of C.
this is an assumption while possible is still an assumption

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post
What supports the idea that Lelouch has the Code and that it was no destroyed/devoured by the World of C is the fact that the geasses Charles had placed on Nunnally and Anya still held their effect. Geass draws its power from the Code, and had the Code been destroyed, the Geasses would have faded. That is why Charles’ Code still exists, now in Lelouch.
we don't know the mechanics of geass and the code that much to prove that much, so its still speculation
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:53   Link #2487
eaglei3

Quote:
CC didn't voluntarily take hers...
eaglei3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:53   Link #2488
RedWing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Hai View Post
Lol coming from the guy who didn't knew about the memories transfering thing...I think you shoud re-watch this whole series and read every single post from 20 pages ago.
LOL. Memory transfer still doesn't make sense sorry.
Old 2008-09-29, 10:53   Link #2489
bran
h e a d s h o t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiku View Post
How can she know that he is lying about something he isn't even telling her? I could understand if he was tensing up while trying to lie to her, but that she could sense this even without him speaking or trying to convince her is pushing it.

As for the Code, I'm not sure if it has to be in the same spot, but even if that is the case, Lelouch hand was way too bloody to be able to see if he had a Code or not. I've looked enough times, trying to see, but it's inconclusive.
we've seen his hand a lot of times after the episode with the scene charles grabbed him
no code there

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:54   Link #2490
RedWing

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglei3 View Post
CC didn't voluntarily take hers...
The nun asked her to take it. That wouldn't make sense if the nun could've just given it to her anyway.
Old 2008-09-29, 10:55   Link #2491
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
It doesn't make sense at all period, we've only ever had one example of it, but it did take place regardless in this scene and that throws things into suspicion >_>

Quote:
The nun asked her to take it. That wouldn't make sense if the nun could've just given it to her anyway.
Uh, no, the nun said nothing of the sort, she did not asked, she said it was finally time/C.C had been fooled, with C.C going all shocked afterward, not the type of context in which I think voluntary could be very applicable here, especially with a couple of deep gashes into her chest afterwards <_<
Old 2008-09-29, 10:56   Link #2492
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Freaking hell Orga, they whip out her 'real' ability now of all times when there has been no previous development to really indicate as such? Yeah, and you call our Lelouch is Alive Theory bull due to lack of evidence >_>
So you just want to make stuff up on how she did it BEFORE than?
Seriously, we have seen ehr do it before, and she did it here. We were just WRONG on what it was.

Quote:
By witnessing those times she actually did use it before now, remember Rommeyer? She had her repeat the line before while this time holding her hand before calling Rommeyer out on her lie, Lelouch said nothing and did nothing basically at that point, which is NOT in keeping with the past examples of Nunnally's previous 'scans' as it were. Her ability is in keeping with a lot of Blind Peoples developed senses in vibration, which allows one to monitor heart beats, tremors, anything that would indicate nervousness etc. that would give away a lie, much like real world lie detectors as has been pointed out before <_<
And real world lie detectors can be fooled. Did Romeyer look at all nervous or anything else there? She seems to be one cool cucumber under pressure and would probably easily be able to fool a lie detector. But she didn't fool Nunnally did she? So either she was more nervous than she let on or Nunnally read into her soul.

And no, Lelouch didn't actively say anything, you are right. But he WAS lying up to that point. You don't have to say anything to lie after all. Nunnally just read that the moment she touched his hand.

Quote:
And you have absolutely none, not even straws to back up your argument which you're just pulling out of your ass now, at the very least I'm basing this on real precedent unlike you
Right. Because On-Screen death doesn't count or anything.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:56   Link #2493
Opi

Quote:
i dunno, but i dont think CC voluntarily took the code from the nun did she? considering she was like when the nun said "you have been tricked!" or whatever, i doubt it.

anyways, at first i thought lelouch died but after reading some of the speculation/theories, and then rewatching the last scene several times i'm pretty convinced he's alive.

the biggest thing that sort of hit me which i didn't notice at first was, if the cart driver is not lelouch, and lelouch is dead, then when CC talks aloud about Geass, the power of kings, and about Lelouch (most hated person on the planet ftw), the random farmer guy is going to be hearing what she's saying.......and that's not exactly something that you'd normally say around random strangers, is it?
Opi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:56   Link #2494
equinox822

Quote:

Uh, what? Did you sleep through Episode 15? That is an absurd statement.
equinox822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:56   Link #2495
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgewalker00 View Post
people should understand that all these are merely theories... if they think my post is worth pissing about then id be glad to watch them rage all out XD

cheers for this chaotic thread
now i kinda wish i was here for the shipping wars to compare the chaos of both

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Hai View Post
Lol coming from the guy who didn't know about the memories transfering thing...I think you shoud re-watch this whole series and read every single post from 20 pages ago.
why not? shouldn't someone who assumes know one when he sees one? i kid, i kid
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:56   Link #2496
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Alright here's my latest theory, Lelouch knows he has Charles Code but knows that even if he can't die he has to be dead, that is disappear from people's lives because it would be more painful to stick around and watch as his loved ones pass away and he remains. As far as we know he could've talked to C.C and learned everything there is to know about the Code, and Geass. Perhaps she told him how the Code works. If you have to die for it to activate the scene of C.C crying doesn't suddenly stop making sense because she's crying that he's now going to suffer the same fate as her. Knowing that he has to disappear, can explain why Lelouch reveals the true plan to Nunnaly via mental images. He doesn't want her to live thinking that he's a despicable villain.

So everything is kinda left open to speculation and there's different ways to interpret things. Until it's proven he's officially dead*.

* Until we decide to milk the franchise more.
Old 2008-09-29, 10:56   Link #2497
RedWing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
It doesn't make sense at all period, we've only ever had one example of it, but it did take place regardless in this scene and that throws things into suspicion >_>
I don't know what happened in this scene. I think it was just to have a reason for nunnally to cry over her brother.
Old 2008-09-29, 10:56   Link #2498
eaglei3

Quote:
we've seen his hand a lot of times after the episode with the scene charles grabbed him
no code there
Codes do not always go into the same spot. If I remember right from side material, VV had the code on his shoulder before Charles took it.

Quote:
What? No she didn't. The nun basically said "LULZ, jokes on you. I fed you until your Geass got powerful, now here's my code."

And as for Nunnally seeing the memories, I actually do believe she saw them. I don't think she would have had that much of a sudden shock factor if she hadn't have seen them. Her response to how it happened also made it seem as if it was revealed to her, not like she figured it out.
eaglei3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:57   Link #2499
edgewalker00
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

Quote:
sorry but the power of geass itself doesn't make sense... if they removed the geass part then might as well turn this series into another gundam show but with mechas with skates
edgewalker00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:59   Link #2500
pilipok
pizza lover

Quote:
Nunally's words were "All this time you've...."

been lying?

i'm saying for the last time those scenes were there to only boost the death scene and show she understood something for herself graphically

also she was holding the hand where his code should be if he was immortal
and we saw numerous times there's no mark there
in charle's case he had gloves on we saw the code when he removed them
i assume it was there the moment the code was transfered
code can be on any part of ur body
VV was on his erm forget where go check it out
CC on the forehead
charles on his hand
so it doest mean it must be on one part of the body
pilipok is offline   Reply With Quote