AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-11-22, 12:45   Link #1261
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
For dothack anime, I was referring to the wikia for the background info.
By the way it seems like there was no anime about the .Sign and straight to .GU
And twilight is a bust
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 13:20   Link #1262
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 8:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 16:14   Link #1263
ookamigirl

Shiro seems to be getting bits and pieces of his memory back.
The blue guys still looking for him..
Shiro really had them running around ^^
That guy in the air ship really was weird..
Wonder what's his deal.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 17:46   Link #1264
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Alright, give it to me straight: How cute was Neko this episode?
Old 2012-11-22, 17:46   Link #1265
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

A rather slow episode once again. Not much happened until the ending. This anime is paced like a two cour series, which is kind of a problem since it's only one cour. I'm afraid the final episodes are going to be incredibly rushed to make up for the time wasted. Hope I'm wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Alright, give it to me straight: How cute was Neko this episode?
Dangerously cute.
Old 2012-11-22, 18:57   Link #1266
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Elaborate Kanon, Commodore of Hanazawa, alls I know is we got pilot Neko.
Old 2012-11-22, 18:59   Link #1267
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

I've been on the fence about watching this series. Should I? The visuals look awesome and the plot seems interesting.
Old 2012-11-22, 19:02   Link #1268
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I wonder what is with Adolf K. Weissman and his obsession with "creating more chaos" in the world... Oh, and his theatrical gestures remind me of "Shiro" when he shot Tatara.

My speculation: The "Shiro" in the video is actually Weissman, and he has been on a hunt to eliminate the possible successors to his title of Silver King, which includes Shiro and Tatara, whose abilities revolve around memory manipulation (though Neko) and foreseeing the future respectively.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 20:32   Link #1269
Divino

Weissman is just plain insane. And I wonder how old he really is since in the official website they say everybody is ages even the golden king is (he is 95), but they just put a ? on Weissman is age.
Also the thing Munakata said about the Zeppelin that is being floating around the city for Decades now. And not just a few decades but a very long time now since even Fushimi though the Silver King was just an urban myth.
Also the Silver King and the Golden King are not enemies after all because Munakata said the Golden King was protective of the Silver King

Spoiler for Also...:
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 20:45   Link #1270
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I suspect that is where they find the Stone Tablet.
The time when the Weissman Theory was constructed and the first King was born also fell into the time of WW2.

And god, this episode makes me want to smack Weissman in the face REALLY REALLY hard.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 20:45   Link #1271
Defade
寂しがりのひねくれ者

The silver king's power is 'Unchanging', after all, I wouldn't be surprised that he's immortal somehow and is actually the same person as the very first king born in 1945(and the same Weissmann that devised the Weissmann theory).

I thought it was a really cool episode that once again showed off Shiro's chessmaster tendencies and resourcefulness...I was wondering how he'd go about arranging a meeting with Weissmann, but manipulating SCEPTER4 to his advantage wasn't quite what I was expecting, haha. Granted, Munakata did have his own agenda in mind and willingly played into Shiro's plan.

I wonder if the unchanging course of the Himmelreich is supposed to mean something. Its previous course seemed quite orderly and symmetrical, makes me wonder if it was supposed to draw out some sort of pattern...however, after Tatara's death, it just resembled nothing more than an elementary schooler's scribbles. At least it's pretty much confirmed that Shiro boarded the blimp after he killed Tatara, and the silver king was indeed who he was waiting for. Perhaps the blimp was simply following Shiro around after the murder incident(it was right there above Shiro when he raised his head to look at the sky, after all), resulting in the seemingly random flight patterns.
Defade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 20:59   Link #1272
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Continue this train of thinking, it wouldn't be farfetched to think WW2 ended in 1945 because Weissmann became the King.

I notice that Fushimi
Spoiler for ep.8:

Could Tatara's death struck Fushimi harder than we thought?
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 21:10   Link #1273
Defade
寂しがりのひねくれ者

That would be an interesting thought. We were often told that K was based in an alternate history world, but we didn't know the exact moment of divergence from our world's history or its specifics.

Back in one of the earlier episodes, Fushimi did say "So Totsuka-san is dead..." while looking visibly shaken, so I think it's safe to say that he definitely takes it harder than he lets on.
Defade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 21:54   Link #1274
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Weissman is just plain insane.
I guess so. I mean, who in the right mind would fly around a city for decades, dancing around a lifeless corpse(?), creating a Kings and Clansmen system, only to watch said kings and clansmen kill each other?

Quote:
Perhaps the blimp was simply following Shiro around after the murder incident(it was right there above Shiro when he raised his head to look at the sky, after all), resulting in the seemingly random flight patterns.
Oh god. Should we watch the series one more time to confirm this? D:
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 23:02   Link #1275
ellessarr
Banned

finally the theory about shiro "being the evil behind everthing who ereased his owns memorys" is falling more it's almost right who the evil guy behind everthing is Adolf K. Weismann

some notes:
1 seri is a very bad cook, no one wanted eat what she bring even herselft was fun when she called fushimi and after him see her "food" he told he is fine where he is

2 Adolf K. Weismann have a fetich to dance with female real size dolls/lifeless corpse(ak necrophilia)

3 silver king is the ruler of heavens while the golden is the king of ground

looks like one of mine theories gona be true:

Adolf K. Weismann want to blow off everthing(he is a crazy monkey), he already tried in the pass, the incident of the crater a few years ago was the first attempt of his plot who is: use the red king to blow off everthing because of the hints who the red kings 'aways" is the most unstable king(the previous kings used too much the power then his sword goes out of control and blow off), but his previous try was stopped by the previous "colorless" king(ak Ichigen Miwa), who not sucessfull stopped the explosion but was able to reduce the damage, and he wanted try again with mikoto but because tatara's god nature influence mikoto started to become a docile person and this gona make his plane not working, this is the reason he wanted tatara dead, to make the red king gona back to be a "unstable living bomb" and to make sure the "new collorless king" can't stop him again this time, he mind controlled/brainshawed shiro to become a evil guy(if ppls thing he can turn evil shiro in good shiro why him can't turn the good in evil to kill tatara then turn him back to his good self again) and kill tatara and after that he turned shiro back to good(with erased memories to make sure he can't remember about the plane if him survive and after that treashed shiro throwing him from the blimp but shiro survived.

Last edited by ellessarr; 2012-11-22 at 23:14.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 01:34   Link #1276
DorkingtonPugsly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
Adolf K. Weismann want to blow off everthing(he is a crazy monkey), he already tried in the pass, the incident of the crater a few years ago was the first attempt of his plot who is: use the red king to blow off everthing because of the hints who the red kings 'aways" is the most unstable king(the previous kings used too much the power then his sword goes out of control and blow off), but his previous try was stopped by the previous "colorless" king(ak Ichigen Miwa), who not sucessfull stopped the explosion but was able to reduce the damage, and he wanted try again with mikoto but because tatara's god nature influence mikoto started to become a docile person and this gona make his plane not working, this is the reason he wanted tatara dead, to make the red king gona back to be a "unstable living bomb" and to make sure the "new collorless king" can't stop him again this time.
Okay this part makes a lot of sense, I feel like a big part of the whole K story came together after reading this. Good theory. But I also think the fact that tatara was killed because Adolf K. Weismann wanted the candidates (sucessors) gone makes sense too. Hmm, I got a lot to think about now.

As for the episode, it was over in an instant, I'd wish more went on in the episode. It only got really good in the last 5 mins or so. But Episode 9, judging from the preview, looks like it's going to both explain some stuff and have some action. I can't wait, waiting for the next episodes even tougher than last week.
Old 2012-11-23, 03:27   Link #1277
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

oh god dancing with a dead girl........that just so f**%#@ up.

I hope theydont leave it to the last episode for isana to transform into the king
Old 2012-11-23, 06:14   Link #1278
kazzuya13

To think the strongest turned out to be a nut-job(Well most strongest villain are insane).
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 07:53   Link #1279
Bombo
TSF Fans

I'm thinking Weissman is Shiro'S father and neko chan have his mother soul "power" ? NO WAY XD
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 09:22   Link #1280
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
oh god dancing with a dead girl........that just so f**%#@ up.

I hope theydont leave it to the last episode for isana to transform into the king
based on the title of the last episode "king", i thing it's exactly what gona happen, shiro gona turning in colorless king on the last episode when him finally meet his ghosts of the past(what he done before memory erease), and redem himself for the "sin"
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bishonen, fantasy, gang, supernatural