AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-15, 01:57   Link #4961
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by iK@r0s View Post
That how powerful he is?? well isn't hongo still injured after his fight with sasaki?
Most likely, and now he's injured himself to avoid Jenazad's killing attacks. Unless he can put himself back together very quickly, it looks very grim for Hongo. Though as previously stated, even if he does die, at least he'll be reunited with his fallen disciple. Then it'll be up to Sakaki to try and avenge him, though frankly I don't really fancy his chances. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 14:24   Link #4962
NoLongerSane

This current chapter has been very intense due to how Hongo is having to literally sacrifice an arm and leg just to survive Silicardo's attacks. Now I'm getting a good guess why the Elder might have had a problem with this guy. Still, it's going to be interesting to see how next chapter plays out.
Old 2012-04-16, 03:24   Link #4963
Alhazad2003

RAWs of the 2nd OVA are found here: http://www.dm5.com/m102644/

Man, I still don't understand why Loki agreed to help Nijima, maybe because I can't read Chinese so I have no clue. ^^;; And they don't reveal how 20 was saved after her capture near the end of the chapter. Ah well, someone had to do it, I guess.

Can't wait for the next chapter, where Akira Hongo's fate will be revealed. Until then...
Old 2012-04-16, 04:57   Link #4964
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post

Man, I still don't understand why Loki agreed to help Nijima, maybe because I can't read Chinese so I have no clue. ^^;; And they don't reveal how 20 was saved after her capture near the end of the chapter. Ah well, someone had to do it, I guess.

Can't wait for the next chapter, where Akira Hongo's fate will be revealed. Until then...

The only thing that i liked in this second spin-off....is Kushinada..if was Kenichi, Miu was the last choice for me....

Shigure-Rimi-Rachel-Renka-Li Raichi-Miu...and Mikumo for my personal dessert everyday..heheheh...
Old 2012-04-18, 09:21   Link #4965
qwertzu

Quote:

Detective Loki? ROFL
qwertzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 13:19   Link #4966
NoLongerSane

Quote:

Lol, well that was new. I didn't recogize the girl at the beginning until she put her gear on. Interesting point of view by Loki and 20. Hopefully we'll be seeing both of them in the future.
Old 2012-04-21, 06:25   Link #4967
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I'm chewing my nails out hoping Hongo doesn't die here. His life has prolonged another chapter.

Some crazy moves to boot.
Old 2012-04-21, 06:34   Link #4968
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Chapter 471 is out......

Hehehe..i know that Hongo would do something in this chapter...

Nice...his counterattack was good...well, we know that Hongo is Skilled..and look like the Demon didn't expect something like this...in this chapter Hongo is awesome..and in the end he broke The Demon mask...good!!

The demon anger Hongo with Shou dead.....this bastard...maybe, it was the first time that i see Hongo really angry..

Nice flashback...i liked it...Shou was crazy like always..

Hope that in the next chapter, we see a conclusion...

Go Hongo...go and kill the bastard Demon!!!
Old 2012-04-21, 08:17   Link #4969
Mizuno
Undefined

It reminded me what a shame Shou's death was... he was supposedly the strongest member of Yomi practicing all martial arts from the 1 shadow 9 fists. Kenichi defeated him yet he struggles against all the other Yomi members. That's the thing that annoys me, it doesn't seem like he progressed much since that time, if at all.
Old 2012-04-21, 08:22   Link #4970
Battler-kun

Hongo not bad.

But in the end he can't win against Demon Fist, he will still lose. Only that it is now more of a fight and Demon Fist will have to go all out.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 10:16   Link #4971
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
I'm chewing my nails out hoping Hongo doesn't die here. His life has prolonged another chapter.

Some crazy moves to boot.
here have some super delicious Sigure to calm the nerves!

Spoiler for NSFW:

Old 2012-04-21, 10:29   Link #4972
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post

Spoiler for NSFW:

You deserve a rep+ for this pics..my friend!

Shigure..is just my favorite character!!!!!!!

I borrow it..for my new sign!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2012-04-21, 10:47   Link #4973
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
It reminded me what a shame Shou's death was... he was supposedly the strongest member of Yomi practicing all martial arts from the 1 shadow 9 fists. Kenichi defeated him yet he struggles against all the other Yomi members. That's the thing that annoys me, it doesn't seem like he progressed much since that time, if at all.
Shou was the one with the most potential in Yomi, but not necessarily the strongest. Or at least not that much stronger that everyone else would pale in comparison. Back at the DofD, Rachel wasn't the least bit scared of going up against him... Besides, it's not like everyone else is sitting on their asses while Kenichi is training, they are all improving as well. Kenichi would always end up beaten half to death before finally landing a hit, now he is going toe to toe with everyone.

Anyway, I've always hated Shou and I think he should just stay dead, I don't like that there is a flashback of him every 3 and a half chapters... Gives me the feeling that the author is planning to bring him back.
Old 2012-04-21, 10:55   Link #4974
DarkRaven
GOD

yeah chikage said Shou was the most talented/with most potential but he had the weakest heart according to kajima so that's the reason why he lost against Kenichi who had a stronger heart even thought at that time he wasn't as skilled as Shou .. but it was a nice chapter too bad will have to wait till the first week of May for the next chapter!
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 11:07   Link #4975
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post

Spoiler for NSFW:

Shigure
Old 2012-04-21, 12:37   Link #4976
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for Last chapter:
Old 2012-04-22, 02:37   Link #4977
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler-kun View Post
Hongo not bad.

But in the end he can't win against Demon Fist, he will still lose. Only that it is now more of a fight and Demon Fist will have to go all out.
Yes, I'm amazed he's lasted this long. He's done insane stunts (running with his arms crossed, walking up the side of a wall) and has pushed Jenazad like few ever have. That last attack nearly took the maniac's head off. But now, I fear Jenazad with turn it up a notch, which will be more than Hongo, who's already going all-out, can handle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Anyway, I've always hated Shou and I think he should just stay dead, I don't like that there is a flashback of him every 3 and a half chapters... Gives me the feeling that the author is planning to bring him back.
I doubt it, I'm betting Hongo will die, and then be reunited with his fallen disciple in the afterlife. Even in this crazy manga, you can't just shrug off death like it's a stubbed toe or something. Otherwise there's no realism whatsoever to the story. But we'll find out, possibly next week. Until then...
Old 2012-05-02, 00:56   Link #4978
Exether

Quote:
Even in this crazy manga, you can't just shrug off death like it's a stubbed toe or something. Otherwise there's no realism whatsoever to the story. But we'll find out, possibly next week. Until then...
Well, you know it happened with Apachai... Although he was still "fresh"
Old 2012-05-03, 18:32   Link #4979
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Dammit, I'm going through a serious HSDK withdrawal right now, I need a new chapter fast!
Old 2012-05-03, 18:34   Link #4980
Mizuno
Undefined

lol damn holidays.

Tags
shounen