Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-08, 04:41   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 353 Discussion

The Ash

Quote:
Quote:

* Ulquiorra who is slowly turning into ashes (it has reached his waist) turns to Orihime. He reached out his hand with emotionless expression and asks, "Are you scared of me, woman?".

* Orihime looks at him, tears which were barely there earlier finally fall down her cheeks and she replies,"I am not/Not one bit."

* Ulquiorra's expression remains the same but the coldness is almost gone upon hearing her reply (as if he was relief).

* "Is that so" is his last sentence while he keeps looking at her who's slowly walking toward him with her hand reaching out.

* But before their fingers touch, Ulquiorra's hand turns into ashes just like the left part of his body.
Quote:

* Front Page: Erotic Bikini color page featuring Rangiku, Rukia, Orihime and Nel

* Ulquiorra is dead. He used up all his power. Ulquiorra asks to be given the final blow but Ichigo refuses.

* Ulq "Tch.... you're the kind of guy who does whatever he likes..... up until the end...."

* Ulq sees Hime "Though I was finally starting to develop some interest in you guys."

* Ulq reaches out to Hime with his hand "....Am I frightening, woman?"Hime "You're not."

* Orihime seems to want to touch Ulq's hand, but Ulq disappears in a rustling motion, like sand, and the chapter ends.

* Ulquiorra had understood he was going to die, so to end the fight he had asked to be given the final blow.

* Because of the repeated attacks Ichigo returned to normal, and the hole also closed up. Ulquiorra says it's like his instant regeneration.

* Last Page: Inoue is not scared and Ulquiorra turns to sand

Credits : SpaceCat / Annie / Ann Chan / Ohana

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-04-09 at 23:02.
Old 2009-04-08, 04:43   Link #2
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post

Credits : SpaceCat / Ohana

wow maybe I'll pick up on bleach after not reading a chapter in half a year XD
Old 2009-04-08, 04:54   Link #3
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

finally. that took long enough.

the one sad thing from this is that there will be no more Lust and i was hoping for Lust 8

lets all take a moment.........
Old 2009-04-08, 05:00   Link #4
Irkalla
I asked for this

Nooooooooooooooo Where are Orihime's powers now? Why is she always so utterly useless when she is most needed
Old 2009-04-08, 05:03   Link #5
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
* Ulquiorra is dead. He used up all his power. Ulquiorra asks to be given the final blow but Ichigo refuses.

* Ulq "Tch.... you're the kind of guy who does whatever he likes..... up until the end...."

* Ulq sees Hime "Though I was finally starting to develop some interest in you guys."

* Ulq reaches out to Hime with his hand "....Am I frightening, woman?"Hime "You're not."

* Orihime seems to want to touch Ulq's hand, but Ulq disappears in a rustling motion, like sand, and the chapter ends.

* Ulquiorra had understood he was going to die, so to end the fight he had asked to be given the final blow.

* Because of the repeated attacks Ichigo returned to normal, and the hole also closed up. Ulquiorra says it's like his instant regeneration.
Credits : Ann Chan
Old 2009-04-08, 05:08   Link #6
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

that is soo rediculas. why make him like a hero now. so he was actully helping Ichigo insted of taking adavantage. why go to all taht trouble of preaching all about Aizen-sama and despair and all of that and then just make him have a hero's ending. he's a bad guy. and he's not THE bad guy either. save that for Aizen.

it would have been so much more epic if he had died a villain's death.
Old 2009-04-08, 05:09   Link #7
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Personally leaving Ichigo's new form and Ulqi releasing aside, the whole 'lust' arc was a let down and we had to wait more 6-7 months for the arc ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Nooooooooooooooo
The summary we made was much better and KT stole our ideas " The Hand"

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-04-08 at 06:47.
Old 2009-04-08, 05:10   Link #8
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

There's a lot of missing information. Oh well, spoilers usually are like this. Gonna have to wait for pics and the actual release.
Old 2009-04-08, 05:25   Link #9
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
UmmGeta abot Front Page could you mean Erotic bikini color? I asked this because you wrote it bini
Old 2009-04-08, 05:32   Link #10
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Yeah it Bikini gets shot by typo police : (
Old 2009-04-08, 05:45   Link #11
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

i dnno, some erotic bini (or Beanie) action wouldnt go amiss Oo
Old 2009-04-08, 06:23   Link #12
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Sooo... Ulqui's final blow reverted Ichigo back?

Meh, WAY better than the "cooldown hug" that we all were expecting IMO.
Old 2009-04-08, 06:45   Link #13
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Credits : Ann Chan

The Ash
Quote:

*The pulse cutting up the chaos is quickening...!!beyond the light is.... Kurosaki falls over.Hime "Kurosaki-kun!! Kurosaki-kun!!" Ulquiorra watches the sceneUlq (thought) "Regenerating his arms and legs and body is just a farce. You can't bring back the organs that were blow away. If I hadn't ended it with that blow just now, I would be the one dying over there.

* Light? falls down? on Kurosaki .Ishida "....the hole.... is closing...."Ulq "Instant regeneration?!"Hime "Kurosaki....kun....?"Kurosaki gets up at once."I'm? Didn't I have a hole in my chest?"Hime "Kurosaki-kun...."Kurosaki "Inoue.... are you ok?"Hime smiles.Ichigo notices Ishida's state.Ishida "You finally woke up...."Kurosaki "Did I give you that wound?"

* Ulq "He's a stubborn guy."Ulq pulls out the sword Kurosaki stabbed him with from Ishida.He throws the sword in front of Kurosaki.Ulquiorra "Take it. End the fight."Kurosaki "I stabbed Ishida?"Ulquiorra "You didn't know?"Kurosaki "I also cut off your left arm and left leg?"

* Kurosaki "If so, cut off my left arm and left leg."Hime "kurosaki-kun!!"Kurosaki: The one you fought up till just now was a me with the hollowmask and without a consciousness.That's not me. If you want me to end the fight, I'll have to be in the same state as you, else it's not fair right!"

* Ishida "Kurosaki! Do you know what you're saying?"Ulq "That's good, if that's your wish, so be it."Ulq grows wings? "This far....kill me."Kurosaki is surprised.Ulq "Hurry up.... I don't have any strength left to walk... if you don't kill me now,the fight will go on endlessly.... Kurosaki "....I refuse."Ulq "what?"Kurosaki "I'm saying I don't want to! This.... this isn't a win!!"Ulq is surprised.Ulq "Tch.... you're the kind of guy who does whatever he likes..... up until the end...."

* Ulq looks at Hime.Ulq "Though I was finally starting to develop some interest in you guys."Hime has a bewildered? facial expression.Ulq reaches out his hand "....Am I frightening, woman?"Hime with a sad face "You're not."Ulq "Is that so."Hime starts reaching out her hand and Ulq disappears in a rustling motion, like sand.
Old 2009-04-08, 06:50   Link #14
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

seems like we do get a hug of sorts, lol
Old 2009-04-08, 06:57   Link #15
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Credit : SpaceCat

Quote:
Ulqi just disappears ?_? And to make up for that or lack of coherence we get bedazzled by Bikini pictures Kubo you
Old 2009-04-08, 07:19   Link #16
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Looks like he was a Bount when he was living Or this is just deja vu from the way Kariya went.

*waits for a beating from the manga nazis*
Old 2009-04-08, 07:42   Link #17
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

No! NO! NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It can't end like this, Orihime use your superpowers, bring him back, he is not a bad guy anymore, you can bring back his organs! Don't let him die! He needs a flashback he needs more that this he is Ulquiorra!

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-04-08, 08:17   Link #18
Sinta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
No! NO! NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It can't end like this, Orihime use your superpowers, bring him back, he is not a bad guy anymore, you can bring back his organs! Don't let him die! He needs a flashback he needs more that this he is Ulquiorra!
Oh dear i hope not. He is such an uninteresting character. Let him rest in peace.
Old 2009-04-08, 08:17   Link #19
ILikeSquiReLz
<ˆ>(`;´)<ˆ>

I smell an Emo gaiden.

On topic, Emo, you were one of the best characters in Bleach in the most disappointing way.
Old 2009-04-08, 08:21   Link #20
Calca
Expressionless

Ulquiorra gives new meaning to the phrase "All we are is dust in the wind."
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga