AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-13, 20:46   Link #2021
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Ajuka is to Sirzechs as Kiba is to Ise. Ise's an abnormality to devils just like Sirzechs. Ajuka and Kiba had trained with the two of them first hand so while they aren't abnormal their growth is FAR faster because they have the best training partners and it takes everything they can muster to keep up.
It's a little bit too fast to assume that Ajuka is like Kiba seeing theres so little known about his past. Besides Ise isn't an abnormality, he was normally a normal devil who gone through mutation as he grows. Ise as strong as he is, still considered a devil while Sirzechs existence is beyond it.
Old 2013-07-13, 20:53   Link #2022
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirX View Post
It's a little bit too fast to assume that Ajuka is like Kiba seeing theres so little known about his past. Besides Ise isn't an abnormality, he was normally a normal devil who gone through mutation as he grows. Ise as strong as he is, still considered a devil while Sirzechs existence is beyond it.
True you are right, but we don't know how old Sirzerch and Ajuka is. Ise is in his first year as a Devil while Kiba is in his 4 year I believe as a Devil. To truly make a comparison of the two pairs, we got to go back to Ajuka and Sirzerch growing up. It is hard to make that comparison without. It is just speculation which is the wrong thread right now.
Old 2013-07-13, 22:15   Link #2023
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
True you are right, but we don't know how old Sirzerch and Ajuka is. Ise is in his first year as a Devil while Kiba is in his 4 year I believe as a Devil. To truly make a comparison of the two pairs, we got to go back to Ajuka and Sirzerch growing up. It is hard to make that comparison without. It is just speculation which is the wrong thread right now.
True, I'm not the one comparing Sirzechs and Ajuka's growth and abnormality to Ise and Kiba's but I'll sum it up. What is known now is that Sirzechs is the only one being a mutated devil which is why he is considered Super Devil. As for Ajuka being a Super Devil, it is uknown as of this point yet if that is due to his exceptional intellect or that he has more hidden powers.
Old 2013-07-13, 22:41   Link #2024
Chris38

Personally, while I agree that Ise can't be considered as a Super Devil like Sierzechs or Ajuka yet, I would say that he has the potential to become as powerful as they are.

After all, Ise's current body is made from the flesh of Great Red, and also contains the power of the Infinite Dragon Ophis ... which makes him the "son" of two of the most powerful beings that exist in the High School DxD universe and he is also the current "Red Dragon Emperor".

I think that all of this makes Ise into a pretty "unique" Devil, and while it remains to be seen, what is going to be the limit of Ise's "power", considering his development so far, like I said above, there is definitely a chance of him becoming the 4th "Super Devil", in the faraway future.
Old 2013-07-13, 23:13   Link #2025
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Personally, while I agree that Ise can't be considered as a Super Devil like Sierzechs or Ajuka yet, I would say that he has the potential to become as powerful as they are.

After all, Ise's current body is made from the flesh of Great Red, and also contains the power of the Infinite Dragon Ophis ... which makes him the "son" of two of the most powerful beings that exist in the High School DxD universe and he is also the current "Red Dragon Emperor".

I think that all of this makes Ise into a pretty "unique" Devil, and while it remains to be seen, what is going to be the limit of Ise's "power", considering his development so far, like I said above, there is definitely a chance of him becoming the 4th "Super Devil", in the faraway future.
Well the title is DxD, meaning Dragon of Dragons. So I do not expect Ise to be a powerful Devil like Sirzerch, especially because we never seen him use Demonic power for battles anyway. You can argue the about the Chess Piece but it is kind of a different situation with thus because he pretty much mutated them inot something different. He mostly relies on the powers of Ddraig, thus he relies on his Dragon powers.
Old 2013-07-14, 01:32   Link #2026
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:

Follow what Reaper said, Ise has all those powers not from within him unlike Ajuka(his brain) or Sirzechs(his family trait plus some sort of special condition). What Ise has is what other can actually achieve, thus he can't be called Super Devils. On another note, Ise is already half dragon now so he doesn't fit to Super Devil category.
Old 2013-07-14, 01:33   Link #2027
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well the title is DxD, meaning Dragon of Dragons. So I do not expect Ise to be a powerful Devil like Sirzerch, especially because we never seen him use Demonic power for battles anyway. You can argue the about the Chess Piece but it is kind of a different situation with thus because he pretty much mutated them inot something different. He mostly relies on the powers of Ddraig, thus he relies on his Dragon powers.
True, Ise's "devil power" might not be as strong as Sirzech, but it depends on what you classify as a "devil's power".

To me the entire "Evil Piece" system, even if the pieces have mutated, (since, it's something that have incorporated into the system, by it's creator), is still a part of Ise's "Devil power" and, since Ise's Trident and CCQ mode's, have been created using the Evil Pieces "power", they can be technically thought as a part of Ise's power as a Devil, since it wouldn't be possible for Ise to use them, without him being reincarnated into a Devil, even if ... as you said, the pieces only channel Ddraig's, a dragons power.

Well, it might not be enough to consider Ise as a Super Devil, but we will see, how it goes... after all, it hasn't been made clear, in the novel's, what you must do, for people to start classifying you as a "Super Devil".
Old 2013-07-14, 05:09   Link #2028
sky black swordman

^ Even if he did become a "Super Devil", would people really start classifying him as one ? I have my doubts, only because even if he is a devil, people most frequently classify him as a Dragon.
Old 2013-07-14, 05:33   Link #2029
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
True, Ise's "devil power" might not be as strong as Sirzech, but it depends on what you classify as a "devil's power".

To me the entire "Evil Piece" system, even if the pieces have mutated, (since, it's something that have incorporated into the system, by it's creator), is still a part of Ise's "Devil power" and, since Ise's Trident and CCQ mode's, have been created using the Evil Pieces "power", they can be technically thought as a part of Ise's power as a Devil, since it wouldn't be possible for Ise to use them, without him being reincarnated into a Devil, even if ... as you said, the pieces only channel Ddraig's, a dragons power.

Well, it might not be enough to consider Ise as a Super Devil, but we will see, how it goes... after all, it hasn't been made clear, in the novel's, what you must do, for people to start classifying you as a "Super Devil".
For starters, being on par with either Sirzechs or Ajuka while they're both on serious mode~.
Old 2013-07-14, 10:54   Link #2030
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^ Even if he did become a "Super Devil", would people really start classifying him as one ? I have my doubts, only because even if he is a devil, people most frequently classify him as a Dragon.
Most seem to regard Ise much like Tannin technically a devil much still pretty a much a dragon in nature. Also Ise case the Gremory's Oppai Dragon brand really hasn't helped.
I could see Ise easily becoming strong enough to be officially classified as a super devil.
Old 2013-07-14, 12:49   Link #2031
WILD_LION

Well, to me Issei still has a long way to go, his full potential is not yet defined, because his existence is the union of the 3 dragons more powerful on the planet, a fact that never in history had happened. My question is: What will be his next step?. The author said "Divine Dividing", others say it's first the stability of "Cardinal Crimson Promotion".
Old 2013-07-14, 13:06   Link #2032
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
Well, to me Issei still has a long way to go, his full potential is not yet defined, because his existence is the union of the 3 dragons more powerful on the planet, a fact that never in history had happened. My question is: What will be his next step?. The author said "Divine Dividing", others say it's first the stability of "Cardinal Crimson Promotion".
Personally, I think the first step necessary before any other major power ups, are going to occur, is some sort of stabilization of Ise's "lifespan", that is still in a unstable state due to Ise's body containing the existence of "Infinite" and "Dream".

Since, I don't see Ise unlocking any different moves, that might contain a risk of shortening his lifespan, at least during the training period, before he finds a way, to bring them under his control, and reduce it's risky factor's, while his own situation regarding his lifespan is still uncertain.

In the case of Divine Dividing, we know that, in it's current form, it contains the risk of shortening Ise's lifespan, and we still don't know what needs to be done, in order to bring it under control.

The same can be said about stabilizing his CCQ mode, since it's something that's integrated into Ise's current body, due to depending on Ise's [Evil Pieces], "evolving" this mode, in some major way, might also contain some risk factor's, for Ise's lifespan.
Old 2013-07-14, 19:46   Link #2033
bones

Actually, he now has the perfect setup to learn Divine Dividing as opposed to before as now his lifeforce is basically immune to damage with the exception of dragonslayers and holy weapons
Old 2013-07-14, 19:55   Link #2034
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
Actually, he now has the perfect setup to learn Divine Dividing as opposed to before as now his lifeforce is basically immune to damage with the exception of dragonslayers and holy weapons
You have to remember that, yes Ise new body does allow him to use Divine Dividing, but remember Ise body is very unstable like that of the Chernobyl reactors so it is best for Ise to not try to develop abilities from Divine Dividing until he knows his body is stable.
Old 2013-07-16, 15:00   Link #2035
XFire
150% done

So we have an update on N0m@n's blog. I knew Akeno had it rough before she met Rias, but damn. No wonder she's so fragile.
Old 2013-07-18, 20:47   Link #2036
AznSamsung

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
So we have an update on N0m@n's blog. I knew Akeno had it rough before she met Rias, but damn. No wonder she's so fragile.
poor Akeno but after meeting Ise she got a lot stronger and more darling
Old 2013-07-18, 23:03   Link #2037
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
poor Akeno but after meeting Ise she got a lot stronger and more darling
Did you say "darling" on purpose or did you mean "daring"? Though both ways work....

One point though, from what I can tell she actually got weaker in a certain sense. Before nothing was really close enough to hurt her, but Ise got through that. And while she is more stable while he is around, it's been implied that if he were to disappear again she would literally lose the will to live.
Old 2013-07-19, 00:00   Link #2038
AznSamsung

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Did you say "darling" on purpose or did you mean "daring"? Though both ways work....

One point though, from what I can tell she actually got weaker in a certain sense. Before nothing was really close enough to hurt her, but Ise got through that. And while she is more stable while he is around, it's been implied that if he were to disappear again she would literally lose the will to live.
so that y she will need to get stronger ... once she master her fallen-angel transformation without the item and her dragon magic attack start power up ... she can protect ise instead .... btw english is not my first lanuage .... plz mind the grammar and spelling
Old 2013-07-19, 01:48   Link #2039
DrakeKnight

I wonder if her priestess powers could be used in a fight in the future?

Well if she still wants a husband how about taking Ise human last name Hyoduo and for Rias case Ise become Gremony in the underworld
Old 2013-07-29, 01:09   Link #2040
DrakeKnight

Anyone read the new update?
I love church trio combo they are so fun read about
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen