Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-05-05, 23:05   Link #261
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikaMiaka View Post
snip
My views are not going to change. I'm a very unmoving person, and even though I can be quite open-minded when need be, I'm far more likely to have already thought things through almost to death, and already reached my conclusions a long time ago. Rather than write a 5 paragraph explanation of the whole thing, and to keep from de-railing this thread more than you and I have already...

I will never in my life time, or my existence, feel comfortable seeing homosexual couples in a romantic setting. I can't force them to stop being and doing what/who they are, but I can never agree with it, or accept it. I'm sorry, but there's somethings that are just how they are. I think the following generations will be more open to such relationships, but I can't be.

Back to the topic of this thread, and hoping the anime keeps diving deeper into character interactions/plot/action/drama/etc etc.
Old 2009-05-06, 08:52   Link #262
Kadrias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirvee View Post

Spoiler for for episode:

That's all I have to say on it for now.
His voice, at last?! Oh jeez, come on torrent.. download faster. >:0
Kadrias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-06, 11:07   Link #263
MikaMiaka
I like guavas.

Just saw episode 5. I'm loving this light-hearted and entertaining show!

Spoiler for Reaction to Ep. 5:
MikaMiaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-06, 13:35   Link #264
Corruption
Marv

I like this show so far.

The bishops are pretty awesome and they look cool
Corruption is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-06, 13:40   Link #265
akumakage

Just watched eps 5, Kuroyuri is a guy??? Oh well it doesn't matter no more, I'm dropping this series. To everyone else who will continue hope you will enjoy it. This series has too much "HINTS" for my taste. Have fun.

cheers
akumakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-06, 16:37   Link #266
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Okay, so this wasn't quite a filler episode, I guess that this was just a bit of shifting around for the next episode.
Oh, and I was listening to the background music and going "Wait, am I in Barnes and Noble or something?" It was actually kinda amusing.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-06, 18:38   Link #267
11strikes
before midnight

@Kirvee: Haha OK. I'll re-read some chapters and see what I come up with.

Meanwhile, here's a shameless plug for a short 07 Ghost genfic:

Title: Evie
Fandom: 07 Ghost
Characters: Castor, Frau
Rating: G
Word Count: 739
Warnings: Definite spoilers for the anime, spoilers for chapter 20 (manga); no pairings
Summary: Frau knows the difference between fate, and the hands that helped it.

http://soapvoxy.livejournal.com/816.html

Basically, this fic take the idea from what Frau thinks to the creature in this VERY spoilery middle panel here http://www.onemanga.com/07_Ghost/7/30/ and runs with it.

I won't plug for anything after this, but that's my LJ, in case anyone is interested / has requests. Writing the occasional fic definitely helps me let off some steam.

Last edited by 11strikes; 2009-05-06 at 19:07.
11strikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-06, 19:16   Link #268
slayer545-sama
Banned

Thumbs up Episode 5 review!

Well this episode we explore further Teito Klein's past! More of his memories return from the fact that Razette guided him into a tunnel. Mikage is reunited with Teito finally!
What I liked:
-Of course seeing Castor/Labrador/Frau interactions are interesting. Too bad I am not a girl else I would drool more on this.
-I did like Teito reminding himself of how important it was for Mikage to have saved him back then.
-Seeing Hyuuga/Ayanami talking was interesting in their planning.
-OH DEAR LORD ENKI! I can always enjoy seeing the nuns Athena, Rosalie and Libelle! They are cute and no I do not have a fetish. I did like seeing them being so strong. It was interesting to see them work so hard for GOD!
-Seeing Razette was nice since I like her singing a lot. The best was when she imitated Frau! Hahahhah, now that was a classic! :XD:
-Loved the singing when Teito goes into the hall after being guided by Razette.
-Also liked Teito's past with his father. He gave him the eye on his necklace into his body through his hand. Nice details right there.
-Mikage reuniting with Teito was a dream come true to many! I though he would have been killed by Ayanami but he looks ok.
-Frau showing Mikage a ecchi book was yet another Frau classic but it also seems to show that priests are for some perverts. [b]My only exception in MY RELIGION is those who are in the factions of Inanna (Known as Aphrodite the Goddess of love).
-The garden WAS BEAUTIFUL! Very pretty and enchanting.
-The fight WAS GREAT! EXCELLENT! Teito exchanging blows with that evil person possessed by a dark Reaper!
-Daishikiyo meeting up with Castor/Labrador/Frau.
-I liked most in the fight was when Teito used his Zaiphon as a double around him in order to fly like the enemy does while at the same time exchanging blows. AMAZING! Is all I say.
-Frau saving the day was great!
-Ayanami was so LOL just because he was angry and surprised his little friend got defeated. TOO BAD FOR HIM!
What I did not like:
-Actually not much this episode. I do have a bad feeling that Mikage might be somehow controlled but there is nothing to suggest this. The only thing is that Ayanami let him go when before he was in captivity. Hmmmmmmmm, strange.

This is a classic of Razette! Imitating Frau! Hahahhaha! :071:

Was nice to see Teito reminding himself of Mikage helping him to escape.

Kuroyuri is not often seen talking so the little part here was interesting to see his interaction with Hyuuga and the group.
Spoiler:
slayer545-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-06, 20:00   Link #269
Kirvee
SoulxMaka Fangirl

Send a message via AIM to Kirvee Send a message via MSN to Kirvee Send a message via Yahoo to Kirvee
@Slayer: You should put those images in a spoiler tag, not every has seen episode 5 yet.

Also, Mikage may've liked the magazine, but there is such a thing as being bi, XD.

@Akuma: Actually, no one know what his gender is. He can be perceived as either or, kinda like Chrona in Soul Eater. I, for example, refer to him as male because it's just what I defaulted too after I started questioning his gender. His voice also doesn't make it clear if he's male or female. It's a young enough sounding voice that it COULD be the voice of a young boy, or it COULD be the voice of a young girl who just happens to not have a high-pitch voice.
Kirvee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-06, 20:38   Link #270
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Hmm, the anime is really dragging the Mikage arc out quite a bit and it re-arranged things slightly from the first few manga chapters. But overall it still quite interesting. Does anyone know how long this series will be? I'm guessing it will probably have an anime-only ending, considering that the manga isn't done yet.

It also seems that lots of people are having issues with the so-called "hints" this series seems to be giving. Personally, I'm not a fan of shounen-ai, but I still like this manga and anime. I just ignore all the so-called "hints", since, really, they're not hints at all - some just read a bit more into things than should be. But to be clear, this is shounen.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-06, 20:46   Link #271
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akumakage View Post
Just watched eps 5, Kuroyuri is a guy??? Oh well it doesn't matter no more, I'm dropping this series. To everyone else who will continue hope you will enjoy it. This series has too much "HINTS" for my taste. Have fun.

cheers
Most likely Kuroyuri's a guy. It would reflect the 07 Ghost team that way. Plus, I doubt that the military would tolerate a female officer being carried around.

I'm not really getting those BL vibes that everyone gets. The scenes with Mikage can be interpreted as just friendship. I guess your level of tolerance may be a little low. This is nothing compared to Loveless anime. Loved Loveless by the way.

Loved ep. 5. Mikage is such a nice character. He's waving that death flag proudly.
Old 2009-05-06, 22:26   Link #272
Jerseykid

Just out of curiosity is there a reason Teito hasn't used his powers to get rid of the chains he is wearing by now, or someone else removing them.
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-06, 23:51   Link #273
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
Just out of curiosity is there a reason Teito hasn't used his powers to get rid of the chains he is wearing by now, or someone else removing them.
There wasn't a clear explanation but I think it can't be removed by just anyone or anything without serious consequences. But it will be removed soon.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2009-05-07, 17:23   Link #274
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirvee View Post
@Akuma: Actually, no one know what his gender is. He can be perceived as either or, kinda like Chrona in Soul Eater. I, for example, refer to him as male because it's just what I defaulted too after I started questioning his gender. His voice also doesn't make it clear if he's male or female. It's a young enough sounding voice that it COULD be the voice of a young boy, or it COULD be the voice of a young girl who just happens to not have a high-pitch voice.
I always thought he was a guy since
Spoiler for next manga arc, nothing too major:
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 06:20   Link #275
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
There wasn't a clear explanation but I think it can't be removed by just anyone or anything without serious consequences. But it will be removed soon.
I was about to ask the same though I am pretty sure that no explanation was given at all about the chains

So far I am finding myself enjoying this series very much as it has already surpassed my original expectations of the title. While events are going rather slowly, it still remains entertaining and doesn't feel that it is going too slow at all. The characters are all likeable and for once, male orientated *shocku*. But that is to say, they surely don't lack female presence especially with moe moe Razette around <3

I am guessing that Mikage will be leaving Teito soon...since some huge bombs has been dropped already with the enemy in this episode who seems to have been mind controlled by the demon seal and chances are it is commander "whathisname's" doing...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 16:40   Link #276
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

They are pratically all guys , except the nuns and the siren . So , i think the little character who got pink hair is a guy too .
Ep 5 : Some Lovey-dovey moments between Teito and Mikage .. Hmmm as if by chance Mikage find Teito quickly and the good place .
The Siren is so cute
Well , how many Teito plan to keep the chains ???
In the moment , its not very entertaining .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-10, 00:05   Link #277
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Well, Mikage found his way to the Church...things will start to get interesting now. And it also looks like Ayanami can control Kors, or have some powerful over them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
I was about to ask the same though I am pretty sure that no explanation was given at all about the chains
None in the anime and I can't find any explanation in the manga either. Plot hole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
While events are going rather slowly, it still remains entertaining and doesn't feel that it is going too slow at all.
I think the anime dragged the first two chapters of the manga out a teensy bit. But it does give the audience time to get to know Teito and the Bishops, and other characters. Plus this may make that scene we all expect coming up to probably hit home a bit more.

Quote:
and for once, male orientated *shocku*.
You're seeing me here in this thread...you shouldn't be shocked it's so male oriented in characters.

[/TH][/TR][/table]

Last edited by PreSage; 2009-05-10 at 00:15.
Old 2009-05-12, 03:22   Link #278
slayer545-sama
Banned

Thumbs up 07-Ghost Episode 6 Resume

I decided as of today to change my style. I will now resume the episode with better understanding and less personal feelings as I though it is more selfish as well as selfish. I also wish people give me reputation points and really it is not hard. My job is to help you understand. It is also my job to tell you what is right and wrong. It will be you job to judge for yourselves all this.

We are started on this episode on flying ships within the Capital/Academy school for Zaiphon users training where Ayanami is staying. Someone (one of the high guards) remarks what Ayanami may be planning to do? Hyuuga answers him that he'll see with a confident tone.
We are then brought back to the Capital of the Church (the place where Teito is stuck at) with the three nuns Athena, Rosalie and Libelle as well as Frau walking with Teito/Mikage in a bazaar setup of what looks to be people giving away their makings. Such makings are introduced right away as fruits/clothes. We are given a good view of it with a glimpse of Razette and there some talking between a nun/Mikage as well as Frau/Teito. We are then stopped at Labrador's stand where he is giving away a mixture he made of the finest pink roses/jam. He gives out a sample to Mikage/Teito to try out. Surprisingly they find it delicious.

All of them go afterwards to the stand of Castor where he is shows his doll creations. Rosalie remarks that she would wish for something and suddenly got excited but Libelle reminds her that Castor is not like that at the same moment he makes a face expression that scares away a little the nuns. We are then introduced to Frau's stand, which is a stand where he cooks meat. At first Teito/Mikage hesitate while eating it but soon find it very tasteful. That is until Rosalie comes with the original ingredient, which are very weird small monsters with one eye.
Teito/Mikage then talk about things among them Mikage mentions that it is happiness for Teito to be within the Capital of the Church.

We are then taken into the Capital where Ayanami stays with stunning visuals of the big ship that serves as a transport in this series. The ship itself looks like a condor bird type with legs to land similar of the bird form. There is a meeting between the high council members and talks. Later on after the talks the leader of the Academe asks about the Teito situation and Ayanami mentions to him not worry meaning he is confident about his plan although it is rotten to the core for Ayanami uses as means humans to be possessed by Kors in an end to capture Teito at the price of person suffering from the possession of the Kor, which means he has little regard for human life.

We are then taken back into the Capital of the Church where a beautiful ceremony takes place to baptize all who are not with the Daishikyo (a high rank Bishop class) giving a great speech. The music must I add is beautiful reminding me of Church chorals. Frau is late and Teito meets with him to talk about Mikage and his affirmation towards him of his feelings.

We are taken back into nice visuals of the Condor flying ship with Konatsu and Hyuuga talking about Teito. Konatsu mentions this time might be fun. Ayanami says not to worry for his new plan is about to be put into effect. We are then taken back into the Capital of the Church where Mikage notices a sudden carriage rushing towards the gate with what it looks like the horses going out control and wild. The carriage crashes into the gate. Mikage goes to investigate only to find a beautiful girl and reminds of his sister but this cannot be it because this girl does not have the hair blond like his sister only the face and her visuals remind of such. Mikage also notices she is cursed by a Kor with a sign on her chest in between her breasts. Mikage then rushes towards with her to find Frau to help her. We are briefly taken where the ceremony is to show Razette playing the piano and they show us that she can get rid of her tail and have feet like humans since she uses them to play the Organ. It also proves that she may do it herself but that it also may be one of three (Frau, Labrador and Castor) that could give her such special permission. It then shows that at first the people are blessed with Castor's Rose pedal. We are then taken back with Mikage as he is carrying the wounded girl(I am personally shocked at her bleeding because blood always means wounded and it was leaking.)

Suddenly the girl starts to spread her bonny wings and tries to grab Mikage to take with her. Mikage gets away from her. She calls Mikage brother. We see then Labrador mentioning to the Daishikyo that there is a Kor present. We see people panicking from seeing the girl having been possessed by the Kor. We are then seen Mikage facing her and she mentions loneliness so we can assume that it is a reason why she got possessed by the Kor with the promise from the Kor that she will not lonely anymore. Mikage runs from her and forces kicks the door into a place where he stunned by how it looks. She follows him and tries to attack further with some shadows and evil spirits. Mikage protects himself. We see that outside some stands have been destroyed and damaged. Suddenly as the girl was about to get Mikage Teito comes to his rescue! She mentions loneliness again and that does not want to be alone. Dolls of Labrador come to the rescue of both of them but the girl yells out not to interferer knocking them off. We see briefly Labrador and Frau talking with each other. We are then taken back into Ayanami mentioning the plan is proceeding and the he wishes to see Teito's real powers.
Sp far most of the attacks of the girl are made with her bones wings and shadows with evil spirits. There is further talk between Mikage/Teito and the girl. Then the girl grabs again Mikage and is about to pierce his throat with her bonny wings.

Teito tries everything to save Mikage only to be pushed away by the girl and thus failing to save Mikage. They many times in anime when people are about to die they can do spectacular things. The same can be applied when one's friends are in danger. Such is the case with Teito, having a need to save Mikage he suddenly uses the power given to him by his father....that is the eye of Rakihail (Known as the eye of Raphael) from the Raggs kingdom!
The visuals are stunning at this point. As he was about to use his powers Frau saves the girl and eliminates the Kor the curse breaking the bonny wings. Ayanami finally gets to see what he wanted and now knows where is what he was looking for. Mikage comforts Teito. Labrador mentions something about the situation and it ends here for now.

Find the design of the Condor type plane very cool!

Castor's rose delicacies!

Nice MOE from Rosalie!
Spoiler:

Last edited by slayer545-sama; 2009-05-13 at 12:56. Reason: subs
slayer545-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-12, 04:42   Link #279
Raa
Sceptic

I like this show so far. The bishops are hilarious. I find Mikage slightly annoying, he's too stupid for the person he is. How he survived as a slave being that stupid? It doesn't make sense, no?
Raa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-12, 15:56   Link #280
Kirvee
SoulxMaka Fangirl

Send a message via AIM to Kirvee Send a message via MSN to Kirvee Send a message via Yahoo to Kirvee
The new episode is out subbed now? I'll watch it when I get home.
Kirvee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy